SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4 years 419eater reader, finally signed up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GlennQuagmire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys,

So finally i signed up and decided to have some fun! I used to read the Letters Archive over and over (usually once a year the past 4 years - since i forgot the story again and again).

My first bait (have since yesterday) is a loan thing and so far i had so much fun and laughed tears, but eventually my goal is to get a Crude oil guy. I am working in the crude oil business (yes no bullshit!) and would love to waste some time of those guys. Especially because sometimes I meet those high class lad's personally in my office. They look kinda professional (they wear suits like bankers!), but have all different name cards etc. and you always have the feeling they gonna stab you the next moment...thanks god we have good security at the office haha.

Once my first bait is finished (and it's not too boring) I will post my success story.

Take care guys and good fishing and baiting!
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there GlennQ! Welcome to Eater!

It sounds like you have plenty of background on baiting, but remember to always bait safe by baiting anonymously. Smile

Don't be afraid to ask questions here on the forum! And you may want to check out the mentoring program too.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
GlennQuagmire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mate! Yeah I try to get some experience with some other scams and then go to my good old oil:) I will definetly run into a dead end sooner or later then i gonna post a question in the forum, i am pretty sure one of you guys knows a way out!

Take care!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, GlennQuagmire! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
then go to my good old oil:)

I definitely work that angle with my main character. Welcome to the board!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, GQ. Glad you decided to join in the fun. I just searched my catcher account for some recent petroleum-related scams. You might be interested in this lad:
Quote:

from MR. DIOP DON [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to Recipients <[email protected]>
date Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
subject CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Good day,

I am Mr. Donatus Diop, a third age project consultant presently working with Agrilek Limited a leading fire and mechanical engineering contracting firm ( http://www.agrilek.co.uk ) based here in Cumbria, United Kingdom. I got your contact address from an associate working with the British Export Promotion Council.

I and my colleagues are officials in charge of offshore remittance in this establishment. We are seeking your assistance to transfer of [£29,000,000.00] TWENTY NINE MILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] to your account for further private investment.

Please note that the nature of your job/business does not matter and you will be better informed when I hear from you. This amount accrued from an over-invoiced contract amount with British Petroleum Refineries Limited for the construction of an Oil Refinery Sub-stations and maintenance of the additional refinery complex that was commissioned in 1987 to expatriate companies. The contract was originally valued for One Hundred and Twenty Seven Million Great Britain Pounds (£127,000,000.00), but we manipulated the figure to read One Hundred and Fifty Six Million Great Britain Pounds (£156,000,000.00). The extra (£9,000,000.00) Nine Million is what we want to transfer to your account for our own personal use.

This contract has been completely executed and the original contractors have been paid their entire contract sum. We have agreed to remunerate you with 30% because it is impossible for us to claim the amount here in England without foreign collaboration. 10% has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by either party during this business such as taxation in your country upon arrival of the funds into your account, and 60% for my colleagues and myself.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money have been worked out. This transaction is 100% risk free but requires 100% confidentiality. This is a golden opportunity, which must not be allowed to slip out of any careless acts and utterances. We chose you for this transaction because we believe that good friends can be discovered and businesses such as this cannot be realized without trust. You can be rest assured that your security has been considered before you were contacted. All the required paper work to facilitate this payment has already been put in place prior to contacting you. We believe from your profile that your experience and status will be of utmost essential to us and to the benefit of both parties. I will let you have the details in my next message, but in summary, the fund would be paid to you from the financial institution where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name.

In your reply, do include your Current Telephone and Fax Numbers for an effective communication to enable us start the process.

Thanks and best regards in anticipation of your response.

Best Regards
Mr. Donatus C. Diop

Here are the results of header analysis in case you're interested:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 213.205.234.247<br>Originating ISP: Orange Personal Communications Services Ltd.<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: United Kingdom<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

This format came out a couple of weeks ago but I responded to this email and my response didn't bounce so it looks like the addy is still active. If you want to bait him, be sure to contact him at the "reply to" address.

Good luck!

There is also this one from just this morning:
Quote:
from fabrice any [email protected]
to
date Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:45 AM
subject Proposal for business and investment
signed-by yahoo.fr

Mr Fabrice Any Gnahoré Prisca
Tel: 0022506290873
[email protected]

01/12/2011 Abidjan

: Proposal for business and investment

My name is Mr. Fabrice Any, residing in Africa, including Ivory Coast located in West Africa, the economic capital Abidjan, my country has a basement (who knew an entire country could have a basement Shocked ) full of minerals (gold, diamonds, nickel, iron and others), a high potential for hydrocarbon reserves (gas, oil) that have not yet been exploited to lack of funds and investors.

I wish Sir you just in my country to speak with the authorities established in light of an exploration and acquisition of a mining license for I would like to represent you, work for you ..

I am available for you to create or expand a business according to your choice in the country has great potential.
You can obtain permits to mining, oil and gas, telephone, industry and raw materials processing and other.

With all due respect sir I suggest you come to this country to visit.

Upon receipt of this letter, I am available.

Please accept my highest consideration.

Mr Fabrice Any
Tel: 0022506290873

Header Analysis:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.201.75.180<br>Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater GlennQuagmire, you thought reading was addictive, baiting is even more addictive.

BTW baiting rehab is baiting even more

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ What if you quit rehab? Confused Very Happy

Welcome GlennQuagmire! Very Happy No need to ask if you've read the stickies. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater GlennQuagmire, kiss your free time goodbye! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
GlennQuagmire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys for all the warm welcome and of course this generous crude oil email! I think I get this guy and give him a hard time.....

I am really new to this, but I have to admit all of you are right, you get addicted to that...have to hold myself sometimes back. I feel some kinda lucky now, as i mentioned I am addicted to that and was afraid that i have to sacrifice all my family life.....but seems my wife also love it! She also works in the oil business and has to deal with those iditios (mostly on the phone) all the time....no more zoo, no more movies, no more romantic dinners.....baiting, baiting baiting!

Take care and hope you guys have a good weekend!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic