SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads asking for a comrpehensive business plan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still a bit new here, but is it common for lads to ask for a business plan. This is their second response. In my first I said I want to go into the restaurant business. Their reply:

Dear Ned ,

The content of your email was noted. Currently, we have certain funds that we wish to invest based on a soft loan whereby we allocate funds to individuals, business men and companies who have great business plan/ideal for an annual return of 4% interest on the allocated funds.

There is a standard application process for Trans Oceanic Investments financing. A company or entrepreneur, foreign or domestic, seeking to establish a new venture or expand an existing enterprise for investment purposes can approach Trans Oceanic Investments. This is best done by complying with TOI terms and conditions for financing, and by submitting an investment proposal and a project plan.

If you are interested in applying for a loan or entering into partnership with us on our equity investment program, I would like you to send me a detail overview of your investment ideals and plan including the total amount of funds you shall need from us for our review and possible approval.

For more details please call me for discussion.

Best Regards,

Mr. Adnan Zayed
Executive Chairman and CEO
Trans Oceanic Investments LLC (TOI)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971555954794

I have been to the website and it looks real enough. Though most probably do. Any advice here. Thanks.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi boxman and welcome to Eater and the world of fake websites.

http://www.transoceanicinvestments.com/

Is fake. And it has several clones:

http://alfarsiinvestmentgroup.com/
http://al-naboodah.com/

I will post these up in our FB forum and they will be killed. If you ever have a question whether a site a lad gives you is real or not, just come to Fake Banks, post it up, and we'll let you know.

As far as your bait goes -- Always make the lad do more work. Send him an unopenable file that is your business plan. Or something similar. Or tell him the dog ate it or your soon-to-be-ex burned it and can't they work with you without it? Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff, thanks Dora! I will respond to them right now actually Smile
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In some of the investment baits I have worked, I try to get them to send me their business plan, their contract, or whatever. Let them do the work, not you. On occasion I have sent a contract which I wrote crammed with legalese stuff which made no sense and they accepted it. So I keep that boiler plate contract in my files if I get pushed to the wire.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last time I had a lad ask for a business plan I sent a rather large .DLL file (around 20MB if I remember correctly) renamed to something like BusinessPresentation.ppt so it appeared to be a PowerPoint file. The lad didn't even bother looking at it. Instead I was showered with how impressed he was and how he could see that I put a lot of work into putting it together. Yep, took me all of a minute, if that. Very Happy

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've written back to loan lads in business-like language describing how I plan to package and sell collateralized debt obligations backed by subprime mortgage loans (the type of instrument that caused the collapse in the US housing market). I explain the soundness of my plan because housing values always go up and mortgage holders always make their monthly payments. They never question it.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played stupid in my response and told them I just want to open a restaurant and I even have a space picked out with a local real estate company, told them I really want to get the business loan blah blah...
I think I will send a business contract for them to fill (still need a template but I know there are some floating around. Not sure how to make a large .DLL file though.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grabbing a .DLL file is easy. Go to the C:\Windows\System32 folder on your hard drive. You may want to change the view so that it is showing the details for each file. Sort them by file type or size as well. Then you can find a .DLL file of the desired size. And if you're concerned that a .DLL file may contain personal info - no need to be worried as those files contain libraries of code for use by the operating system and other software.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Just be sure to COPY the .DLL file to your desktop BEFORE you rename it. You don't want to go renaming the original .DLL files. Things will break if you do.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
^^ Just be sure to COPY the .DLL file to your desktop BEFORE you rename it. You don't want to go renaming the original .DLL files. Things will break if you do.

Haha! Good call there! I took that part for granted. Smile

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this site that has some templates you could copy and edit:

http://www.smarta.com/tools/business-plans

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you Adam and Eve it? Laughing

http://www.flooble.com/fun/proposal.php

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once sent mine the Declaration of Independence. He didn't blink. They don't read it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the template website. I will definitely use that. I got a lad on the hook right now who wants my mobile or for me to go to Ghana and meet the barrister. I don't think I will start calls just yet but will try to come up with some fun ideas to keep this going.
That's funny about the Declaration of Independence. I might have to try a similar tactic some day. Cool
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A site like http://www.dll-files.com/ may come in handy also.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
I once sent mine the Declaration of Independence. He didn't blink. They don't read it.

I love that idea! And there are so many other similar documents that can be sent.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
polarbear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Hi boxman and welcome to Eater and the world of fake websites.

http://www.transoceanicinvestments.com/

Is fake. And it has several clones:

http://alfarsiinvestmentgroup.com/
http://al-naboodah.com/

I will post these up in our FB forum and they will be killed. If you ever have a question whether a site a lad gives you is real or not, just come to Fake Banks, post it up, and we'll let you know.

As far as your bait goes -- Always make the lad do more work. Send him an unopenable file that is your business plan. Or something similar. Or tell him the dog ate it or your soon-to-be-ex burned it and can't they work with you without it? Very Happy

I Know these guys is very active operating thru Linked-In.. and in many shapes there, all directed to either Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. They offer "softloans" for businesses, and have a fake insurance company web site set up, telling companies to pay insurance fee for the investment...
this is also one of them http://al-jaheehgroup.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic