SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They say we are criminals

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Elite Baiter

Location: Originally Baghdad, Iraq (There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!) Now UK GMT+1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crock of shit.

I have a mugu looking to scam money he thinks is for a Nigerian Orphanage. He's gone to a lot of trouble creating a nice email addy, orphan profiles etc.

He knows he will be taking the food out of the mouths of the most desperate and they're his own people.

I am writing this mail having received a great shock at the Money Gram today the shock was so devastating and embarrasing that i felt like a small boy before the Money Gram Agent who felt that i should have being sure of the transaction before coming to the Money Gram after 4th attemt to collect the fund with out success.

it would be a very big disappointment to me if my husbands wish is not accomplished before I finally kiss the bouket

Fake Bank Kills
Cayman Islands x 4 United Kingdom x 27 Isle Of Man Ivory Coast x 5 Nigeria x 3 Switzerland x 2 Canada Bahamas, The Netherlands x 15 United States x 3 Spain x 3 Israel x 4 United Nations x 3 Serbia and Montenegro x 5 Mugu Reseller Mortar x14
eod_wizard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Criminals don't care who they rob, they just want the money/goods/whatever. If the entire world was Nigerian, I'm convinced the mugu's would be doing exactly the same thing they are now. Or, if the whole world was <insert any country here>, we'd still have mugu's. Criminals are criminals. These are free to use any rationalization they want, but the end result is the same.

In spite of the mistakes and typographic errors you replied.
TrevorAndthat
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How does he knowyou have crabs?

"Please I beg you never write to me again. I am tired of all the problem you givin me so stop disturbing my life if you don't have any money to pay us after collect what you suppose to give to us as you own well I leave you for God." - Rev James

"Father i have had sex with my sister for more than 3times after the one i told you and we both enjoy it" - PVP

"please if you want to give us this money send it or leave my poor life alone so that i will not die of stress from you" - PVP
-----------------------------------------------
Safari Netherlands Togo Ivory Coast United States United Kingdom x 2 Mortar x6
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Negeria is a poor country. However, the sad fact is every country in the world do have rich and poor people. The only difference is how poor and how rich? That's depend on the pie. In some countries, the pie is so big that everyone can get something out of it even the poorest still has enough crumbs to surived. In case of Negeria, I think the rich grap far too much and too greedy to leave some to the masses, which those in power create all these mess associate with their country. Shame, there is no way that an ordinary person can kick this incompetent government out but instead turn to 419 scam instrad. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In other words, it's no different than any other country around the world. So why all the scamming?
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i love my mugus

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there are a lot of different scam and fraud in every country. 419 type of scam just doesn't really catch on and you need to invest a lot of time and effort (however, the main advantage is low cost?). People may want to engage in a scam/fraud targeted at specific people, knowing they have the cash in their pockets. However, given the state of an ordinary person in Negeria, it may be worthwhile to scam off people living elsewhere other than in their own country (also, the legal enforecement seems to be not working). So, with internet cafes, bang, here comes 419 and it seems they are here to stay with us for a long time. Crying or Very sad

Frodo
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian 419'ers have been known to scam other Nigerians. Some of them also deliberately target Japanese, Indian and Middle Eastern victims. Some use search engines and other means to target specific demographics.
All the stuff they whine about is a justification to hide the shameful truth.
They're just criminals who will rob anybody, regardless of race.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slavery was practiced in Africa before whites even arrived there. It was carried out with the assistance of African tribal leaders who were prepared to sell their own people, until whites finally put an end to the practice.
However, slavery still continues in parts of Africa today - child slaves recruited as sweatshop labourers or sex workers are particularly common.
Richard Hurtz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ja Ja Binks is a scammer. Well that one made me spit my coffee all over my comp...thanks
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but this is gonna get political. But it's my view on the scammer vs baiter debate.

There are many and varied reasons that Africans (and Nigerians in particular) may feel some resentment toward first-world nations. Some of these were once valid, while others still are (although they are of limited validity).

First, one has to understand that there is, in effect, a statute of limitations on certain crimes, even against humanity. Basically, what one person's great^4 grandfather did to someone else's great^4 grandfather (such as stole his land or captured him as a slave) was normal then. It was the way things were done, the status quo. It was no more a crime than cutting in on someone else's parking space is today, and no-one really complained about it - there certainly weren't interest groups going on about it. It may have been morally wrong (to certain enlightened people of the time) but legally speaking it was well above board. Governments made money from it.

And that leads me to my second point.
In my view, it is a mistake (repeated many times the world over, and with only the very best of intentions) to allow the local population to supply a government when a colonial (that is, appointed from overseas) government is withdrawn.
This is not intended to be a racist statement; it is an observation of fact.
What happens, time and again, is that the incoming government, no matter its original ideals, very quickly falls prey to the "it would be so easy to ... why don't I?" trap; especially if the nation in question doesn't have a very rich population but it does have some sort of resources that can be tapped.
Basically, most currently successful governments have had centuries to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors. No outwardly flashy corruption is a BIG one. Corruption breeds corruption, especially when one government official looks at another one who is sporting a new Rolls Royce and gold watch, and thinks, "Hey, I could have one of those .. why don't I?" and soon he does. And pretty soon, all the effort is going into picking up those status symbols and storing away their nest eggs and no-one's actually looking into running the country in any meaningful way (because that would mean the public-works money earmarked for the Minister's newest mistress would actually have to be - gasp - spent on public works!) and to be honest, a government needs a certain minimum number of people with their eye on the ball instead of the dollar.
Now, I am not saying that Western governments are not corrupt. (Pause for laughter Laughing ). Of course they are. But they keep it under control. They have learned the hard way, with lessons stretching back centuries, what the sad and sorry conclusion to such business is. Those who haven't learned this lesson aren't around to comment.

Thirdly: in countries where the governments (aided in their deliberations, no doubt, by under-the-table persuasion) have allowed outside companies (who know very well the power of the dollar in the right circle) in to grab what they can, when they can, you get disaffected populations. The country is rich, the government is rich ... the people are poor. And worse, with modern telecommunications, they know it. And while we (the West) are not to blame, we are surely part of the cause.

And you wonder why they are bitter?

Now, before you start thinking I am some sort of apologist for the scammers, I'm not. They see it in black-and-white; the "white" nations are out to screw the "black" nations, as they always have done. They don't see, or they don't want to see, that it's far more complex and shades-of-grey than that. I have sympathy for Nigerians and members of other nations that are similarly disadvantaged.

But the moment that such a person sends out a lying letter intended to defraud an innocent person, he has forfeited the moral high ground. And I'll bait his sorry butt into a greasy spot.

Mods, if you think this should go into the General Discussion forum, feel free to transplant it.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
forestmoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very sound analysis

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Vader wrote:
That is such blatant bullshit as everyone knows that Nigeria is not poor, it is full of oil and everyone could live a decent life, was it not for their own government that steals from their people and for those maggots that ruin the rest of what�s left of this countries reputation. Nobody sane would want to do business with Nigerian businesses as a result.
I think they are engaged in a constant competition with Bangladesh for the title of the most corrupt country in the world.

Yup. Transparency International constructs a Corruption Perception Index.
http://www.transparency.org/pressreleases_archive/2003/2003.10.07.cpi.en.html

In the most recent (2003), Haiti, Nigeria and Bengladesh are rated most corrupt. (Finland, Iceland and New Zealand are least corrupt. 17 countries are ranked better than the US; 10 countries beat the UK).

There is also a Bribe Payer's Index (2002):
http://www.transparency.org/pressreleases_archive/2002/2002.05.14.bpi.en.html

Russia is most likely to pay bribes (according to the survey) followed by China, Taiwan, South Korea and Italy.

Australia is least likely to pay bribes, followed by Sweden and Switzerland.

The US and Japan are tied. The UK is somewhat cleaner than the US; all European countries are ranked higher than the US except Italy. Oddly, the US appears to have dropped somewhat in the bribe-paying rankings since 1999.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sure they use the money to help their fellow Nigerians. This is under the assumption that a large part of these scams come from there. My experience is a sizable portion doesn�t.

About race and the 419 scam, I have several non white persona�s. I did this to try to see if they would should them any mercy, they didn�t.

Foreigners raping Nigeria? Maybe they are upset because they aren�t finished raping Nigeria yet. I watch the header codes of my baits the majority of times they introduce a person who always comes from servers outside Nigeria or the continent of Africa. Anyone who really believes this crime is solely based in Nigeria is a fool. Anyone who believes this scam is only perpetrated by Africans or anyone from African decent it a fool also.

I also have sympathy for Nigeria. I really feel for the ones who are honest, and try hard to make it without hurting anyone. The ones that are proud of their ancestry. I believe that probably 99% of the Nigerians are like this. They certainly don�t need self-righteous thieves who with every email they send reinforce a false notion that Nigerians are criminals.
forestmoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Virtually all 419 scams are run by Nigerians regardless of whence they (the scams) originate. They are run by ex-patriate Nigerians from all over the world.

Money made by many Nigerians (whether from scams or legitimately) is not usually invested in Nigeria (would you?) but elsewhere (on an absolutely colossal scale), thus further damaging the domestic economy. Any money spent in Nigeria is frequently spent on imported consumer goods which also doesn't help.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These scammers always insult us as white, American, European, or just "dumb" fools, but if we were African, the insults would be far more interesting. Smile

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zapmaster, that was a very good analysis and about sums it up. Certain parts of Nigeria are so rich with oil and natural gas that you better not light a match or drop a cigarette there. Take the Ogoni land, for example. Yet, the Ogoni themselves are supressed and live in poverty while the government and the western oil companies get rich off their oil. There is a reason for the western companies that make good money off these conditions to not WANT any change. They know darn well that for some corrupt general or government official a tiny percentage of the cake is still more then he ever dared dreaming of. And so they can be sure that as long as the people don�t start doing something for the common good or, to be more precise, as long as they know that who has the money has the power and they are willing to invest part of their profits in keeping the right people in power, there will NEVER be any changes in those parts of the world.
And when I hear some people say that we should send all those social welfare parasites home to Africa, while the exact same companies that exploit their ressources and back corrupt, dictatorial regimes provide us (the western world as a whole) with a decent living, then I gotta say, I don�t subscribe to that.
Witch
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah shucks Shiver, how could you possibly think we would email poor poor steve...such a sweet mugu...

(calls up her 14 gmail/10 yahoo/2 aol/and 1 seeqmail acount)
Humming the tune of 12 Days of Christmas.

Oooops Twisted Evil

"COS I HAVE NO TIME 2 WASTE 4 A F*CKLICANT LIKE U. "

United States Netherlands
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lord Vader: I agree with you.

Just a little reminder on the responsibility of certain companies like Shell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad for the terrible situation in Nigeria.

http://archive.greenpeace.org/comms/ken/murder.html

This was nine years ago, but nevertheless we shouldn't forget Ken Saro-Wiwa and the people who are responsible for his death.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic