SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Seriously

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have all seen some dire scripts from lads before but seriously how many potential victims would fall for this twaddle.........

Quote:
ATTN: RE-CHANGE OF ACCOUNT:

This is in regard to outstanding payment, I am Dr. Frank Mike, the Newly appointed Director United Nation Legal Affairs, Security and Investigation, the President of the Federal Republic of London (Royal London Intermediary) and his Decision Making Body, the Executive Arms of the Government, has directed me to come down to London to Investigate your Fund and to make sure that we approve all outstanding debts owned to Foreign beneficiaries by the government of London in this 2 quarter of this Fiscal year 2009.

This decision was taken based on the abnormalities and inability of the BANKS in London to Release your fund into your bank account whereby it was discovered that some Directors in World Bank being the Federal Government of London were diverting foreign beneficiaries payment to another account of their choice overseas.

In view of this, during our investigation I found out that an account was submitted to divert your fund to a London account. Below is the account submitted and I want you to confirm if you are aware of the new development because we are about effecting payment to the account stated bellow today.

Beneficiary: BARRISTER LEE WITH SANDRA Bank: HSBC BANK ACCOUNT No.: 367840545 Code: 50050201 Finally, be informed that a payment instruction has been issued and Forwarded to the Treasury Department of the Federal Government of London In favor of you and your company for immediate release of your fund to the account above without any further prejudice.

But there is no way We can approve the fund to your account without you confirming if you Have changed your account for your fund to be transfer to the Beneficiary: BARRISTER LEE AND MISS SANDRA BANK ACCOUNT IN LONDON.

Contact me immediately for further clarification to know if you have Giving instruction to transfer your fund to the above account today. On behalf Of the entire management of United Nations Office In London, we are congratulating you in advance and if you fail to contact this office on or before 24hrs from now then we will now wire the fund to the London account.

Contact me on my email address: [email protected] Thanks for your co-operation. Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Frank Mike
United Nations Office In London of Legal Affairs Security and Investigation.

I may reply back and state I was not aware that London Mayor Boris Johnson had declared the city a Federal Republic and had now become President (but that would be educating him though).
Secondly, is Mrs Lee, the Barristers wife, aware of 'Miss Sandra' ?

Long may the lads keep churning out stuff like this as it makes our job a bit easier Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody typical of Boris Johnson if you ask me! Laughing
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them as long as the Federal Republic of London spend the fund on building more bus lanes and putting in more parking meters, you are all for it.

Don't forget to ask when are they are going to start work on the much needed third runway in Wood Green to ease airport congestion?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
the President of the Federal Republic of London (Royal London Intermediary) and his Decision Making Body

Makes sense - he doesn't seem to have been using his brains.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who would fall for Federal Republic of London?

Unfortunate victims that don't know their civics and history. I don't think it is safe to say that potential victims would not fall for something like Federal Republic of London.

Many people in the US do not know that the USA is really a Republic and not a democracy even though when they repeat our Pledge of Allegiance it states "the republic for which it stands". Even some of our politicians continue to say "our democracy".

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Morgain. There are lots of people out there who neither know nor care to know about things outside of their little world.

"Horzshitenstan? Is that in that USSR place?"

Makes me sad. Sad

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the US is considered by many a Democratic-Republic.
Explanation= blah blah blah etc etc etc

Right? Smile

But anyway, I don't think the Federal Rebublic of London is too out there. Yes, it's out there but, it's nowhere near the most absurd scripts we've come across here. As was stated, I think there are types out there who could fall for that. Ever seen Leno's "Jay-Walking"? (Although I'm Team CoCo!)

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this format is absurd at all, I expect most likely victims will not read the script at the level of detail we are. The "Federal Republic of London" comes in the middle of a big fancy job title - which is probably skimmed over as impressive jargon by most people. "Federal Republic of X" just sounds vaguely official, just like some of the other text in this format.

Whether Lee and Sandra are married is irrelevant in the same way - all that matters is that there is some kind of name on the account to make the deal seem more concrete.

Sure, some people may notice details like this, but these scams continue to succeed because the combination of "official" sounding jargon, possibility of large immediate payout*, and heavy time pressure make it likely that many people won't read them in great detail.

*don't forget it's meant to look like this is free money - the request for fees typically comes only once a victim is hooked.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a few days ago I reported an URL stating for "La Caixa Securities", which is trying to mimic "La Caixa" one of Spain most important savings bank. I guess that the lad was a little bit computer savvy and found out I was from Spain so he tried to make up something I ought to fall for. Maybe the lad has absolutely no idea about how the UK works and thinks that "London Federal Republic" sounds "official enough" to the average english speaking Joe. Or maybe he copied it from a baiter's script.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
Who would fall for Federal Republic of London?

Americans. Razz

Sorry about that, couldn't resist. Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a couple of you have missed the gist of what I was trying to say by posting that script at the top.

Yes there are a lot worse scripts flying around out there & of course some people do not care about the grandiose names and titles they read, especially when money is offered. The simple point I was trying to make was the more strange the script - the less likely potential victims will fall for it at the outset.
It is down for us to uneducate and misadvise lads on such matters if the opportunity arises.

firehouse5 - The reference I made to the Lees underneath the quote above is called 'SOH'
Put those cans of Tenants down and have a kip on the bench mate Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I misunderstood the tone of your post - totally agree about de-educating.
I'll go back to my bench as soon as I find my trousers.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
I think the US is considered by many a Democratic-Republic.
Explanation= blah blah blah etc etc etc

Right? Smile

Then they would be wrong and have flunked Civics 101. Sadly most American don't know their history and have never read the Constitution, the Bill of Rights or understand what is in the Pledge of Allegiance....or the words in the anthem. In the case of that latter, they think when there is a pause in the anthem, the next words are "Play Ball"

The Dane That is OK, I thought it was funny!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ever seen Leno's "Jay-Walking"?

Yup, and the fact that a college graduate, when asked "What divided East and West Berlin?" would answer, "Ahhhh...a lake?" tells you that there are people out there who know and care about little outside of their Facebook pages.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen enough lads throwing in the word "federal" that I submitted a new lad genus last year (see The Regime Changer). That they apply the term to countries with unitary systems, like the UK, tells me that it carries a lot of cachet in Nigeria, which is a federal system.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Esox lucius wrote:
I think a couple of you have missed the gist of what I was trying to say by posting that script at the top.

The simple point I was trying to make was the more strange the script - the less likely potential victims will fall for it at the outset.
It is down for us to uneducate and misadvise lads on such matters if the opportunity arises.

Point taken and understood. However, no matter how daft and bullshit there will always be some idiot who will fall for it.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the biggest point of any email sent by a mugu is to have someone respond to it. Even if its to correct the mugu.

I’ve noticed something, for some people, being on a computer gives anything some credibility. A mugu can work with “some credibility ”.

BTW congrats to London for gaining independence from the UK. Laughing

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic