SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to lose a Facebook "friend"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

November 21 (from the integrated chat)

Quote:

scammer: hello
_________
scammer: Hello <my real name>
_________
me: hi
_________
scammer: How are you doing?
_________
kinda busy at the moment DJing a new mix (ok, now you all know what I do Very Happy )
_________
scammer: Hello, How you doing today? I am so happy because I finally got my £50,000.00 Cheque from the Power ball Lottery Company. They gave me the money for a Deaf/Hearing support and its apart of measure and to compensate the few people that was selected from Facebook Random selection program on this website from the listed countries: Canada,Australia,United States, United Kingdom, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Oceania and have already gotten my check, But when they brought my check i saw your name on the Power ball list when am about to sign and that why am letting you known now before it will be late., I wonder if you get your cheque yet because I ask, they told me they will bring cheque to you too because you also win. So that why am emailing you to let you know, did you get your own yet? You can contact agent Donald Allen on ( [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected] or Call +447031866310 ) , So you can also receive your payment cheque.
_________
me: maga chop ya dolla

Suddenly 'she' has stopped messaging me. My heart just bleeds... NOT!

Well, now to go through the friend list and warn others of the scam, just in case any of them aren't aware of what's up.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Report the user as well, for good measure.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the email address of the cheque lad Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let my lads know my new ph no when I chop their dollar ;)

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"They gave me the money for a Deaf/Hearing support."

Tell them you're blind and ask if they will help you. Get them thinking...

I once told a scammer I was alergic to keyboards. He asked how I was using the computer (bright lad) and I told him I use a broomstick to bash the keys. He accepted that explanation fine.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ hahaha yeah.. they will accept just about anything if they think there is money coming to them. Still makes it amusign for the rest of us.

As for reporting the scammers that are on my one facebook.. I do.. however, I like to go through their friends list and warn others. I don't like to block most of them right away for that very reason.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like, from the replies I've received, that this is a straight forward lotto lad plus phishing attempt.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BlueTiger, have you signed up at scamwarners.com? There's some good info there to help with warning potential victims, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
@BlueTiger, have you signed up at scamwarners.com? There's some good info there to help with warning potential victims, and it sounds like you're into that sort of thing Smile

Yeah, in fact, I finally just figured out my email password to get a new password sent to me to re-activate my account. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic