SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Excuses excuses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was due to set up a webcam meet for a lad in London last week but he cancelled on two hours' notice (obviously couldn't get his crew together). Now my character has obviously wasted time and money in getting from Norfolk to London, only to be stood up.

She got very cross with barrister lad and his "London" diplomat sidekick, accusing them of being highly unprofessional.

Barrister lad is contrite and blameful, he says:

Quote:
Attn Lyn3tte,

We are really for the experience you had with the Agent Mr. Fuj1ta when you came to London last week Monday who acted like unprofessional. Your consignment had been returned back to Madrid Spain, and query was given to Mr. Fuj1ta by the management to explain within 48hours why he should not be fired due to his behavior to you while you are in London.

And another Agent has been reassigned to bring your consignment back to UK pending on when you be chance to meet him in London, so they want to know then when you will be in London to claim this package, as soon as you let them know they will instruct the new agent to move the package to London.

Please i still beg you to conduct your self this around and work with the new agent when he arrived, it was discovered that Mr. Fujita was drunk that very day both of you supposed to meet in London that was why he could not see you. Please don't be upset with because i never he was drunk, please don't worry as he will pay for what he had done to you and this C.F.S.V as his matter is still pending on when C.F.S.V will Fire him for his dubious act.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

D Smith

hmmm perhaps a handwritten apology will suffice Very Happy

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by TheLovelyJill on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have the lad travel to the beautiful Norfolk seaside resort of Cromer ... when the flood tide is in preferably! Twisted Evil
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mr. Fujita was drunk that very day both of you supposed to meet in London that was why he could not see you. "

Wow blind drunk?

I hope he was/is being slapped properly.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor country boi bedazzled by the beguiling temptations of the big smoke eh?

Let's just hope the next one, doesn't succumb to the fascinations of one of those cheeky girls strutting their stuff around Soho or Kinky Cross. He'll never be seen or heard of again. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like someone needs to go to AA... Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet this Fujita person was getting drunk in an attempt to seduce Jeanette. Too bad he missed the meeting. It could have turned into a real dramatic story, what with all of the money, intoxication, and who knows what else going on.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be stressful being a lad. He was so nervous he had to get drunk. Perhaps he can take a sick day Wink
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the lad admitted he screwed up, go for as much as possible!
How about...?
Handwritten apology, a copy of Mr. Fujida's termination paper, and a reduction in your "fees" equal to the amount you spent on travel, plus a decent "slapping discount." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic