SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nearly six months scambaiting: a look backwards

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was graduated from the mentor programme a couple of days ago, and I thought, hey, you've baiting for some time right now, and I thought, why not share my experiences (more when I didn't introduce myself just after logging in). Anyway, I first heard of scambaiting not after the start of 2011, but it wasn't until may that I came across the famous "dead parrot bait" that I took some really interest and stopped thinking that it was basically a matter of some geeks who played a little with scammers for a few days (how wrong I was). I set up a catching account and a baiting account and started immediately baiting a chinese lad. I doubt that I would have get addicted to this sport the way I have if it had not been for:
1)The fact the lad's intelligence was largely like a neanderthal's (Dear neanderthal readers, don't get offended, I didn't mean to be rude to you). Well, in fact he was not stupid, just incredibly naive. I could be silent for weeks and keep baiting as if nothing had happened. I was with him more than three and a half months and got a flag and a piggy (at that point he discovered the trick stopped answering my mails).
2)The great help of Gimli, my mentor. He supervised me closely and answered all of my stupid questions.
Anyway, I spent a while with what turned to be unsuccesful baits until I started my second serious bait. This time I started introducing other characters and I even called him a couple of times telling that I had dolla chopped him and if that he made an easy job for me (i.e. going to Yamoussoukro) I'd give him twice the money (by the way, I'm sure I spoke with two different lads playing the same character). After that, I think he understood that he would not see a penny and stopped e-mailing me.
This weeks I've been dealing with basically lads who have lost all interest in me (altough I've extracted a spanish flag from one) and what seems to look like my first successful safari. Now I can tell it: I'm totally hooked!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noes! Addiction! You only have 6 more months to leave here before the door gets locked, just FYI. Did Gimli tell you this? If not, he is a very sneaky mentor! Razz

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic