SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hopefully My First Safari, but being new/green I need help.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 82.128.2.192<br>Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:

PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY

LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention: Jason Bright
1572 Cummings Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
United States
(706) 613-7759

Hello Again,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Thanks for acknowledging my business request and your interest in this mutual benefits. First, I would like to give you more information about myself. My full names are MICHAEL DEAN WOODGATE; born on the 14th of February 1949. I am married with 2 children and my direct telephone number 2347027951094 however; I want apologize to you that due to the essence of time here, I had no choice, but to first contact you through email, I am indeed extremely sorry if I have delved into your privacy without a formal relationship with you in the past.

First and foremost, I want to plead with you that the most important thing in this transaction is your Honesty and Trust as it is the first consideration in whatever shall go on between us and I shall need a total assurance that you will not by any means seat or divert the money as soon as it is released and confirmed in your account, without releasing my share to me though; I intend to invest part of my share in your country based on your advice on the area of investment incase therefore; I beg for your maximum cooperation in this mutual transaction that will benefit us.

In view of this, I need your assistance to receive this money (US$18M) on behalf of my late client as the money is currently sitting in a state unclaimed property office however; I have started the processing of all legal documents to backup the claim knowing fully well that I am very much in active service. Note that there will be no risk or trace in feature against me or you because I cannot involve or risky my life and my personality to a business that am not sure, besides, every legal documents regards to this claim, has to be legally procured for easy claim.

Meanwhile; I will like you to re-confirm the following information so as to avoid any mistake or omission on the documentation, the information is as follows: Your Full Name, Address, Home Phone, Private Phone, Age and Occupation and assurance that you will not divert the fund for your personal use. This information will enable me present you to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY for onward application to the banking institution / management as the trustee after all legal documents are procured in your favor. For further information and clarifications, please free to call me on my direct phone 2347027951094.

This transaction is total risk free, as long as absolute confidentiality is maintained, for this purpose you are advice to treat with utmost confidentiality. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation, as I await your urgent information, to enable me proceed as it is all about facts and proofs, so feel free to work with me as I am well acquainted with unclaimed property laws especially in the area of life insurance claim.

Yours sincerely,

Kind Regards,

Mr. MICHAEL WOODGATE

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR;

I wrote him back and already got him off script:

Quote:
Confirmation:

Jason Bright
1572 Cummings Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
United States
(706) 613-7759

Then I wrote:

Quote:
Mr. Woodgate:

I live in the United States, and I am looking for someone in Western Africa that would be interested in working with me. I am interested in working with someone that can help me. If you would like to know more write back to me and I will explain what I have in mind. I think you will like my ideas, as they will be very profitable for both of us.

I hope to hear from you soon

-Jason Bright

He Responded:

Quote:

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:

LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention: Jason Bright
1572 Cummings Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
United States
(706) 613-7759

Hello Jason,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

How are you today, I presume fine. I writeto confirm the receipt of your email and the contents were fully noted withthanks.

I am very happy with the confirmation ofyour details however; I await your explanation as indicated in your emailconcerning someone in West Africa. Please get back to me as soon as possible

Yours sincerely,

Kind Regards,

Mr. MICHAEL WOODGATE

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR;

It is now time to WIMP him into shape; I think. Twisted Evil

I am still very new here, so would someone help craft a message I should send to help me with my modularity. Obviously, I want to send him on Safari.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I assume that Jason Bright exists only in your head and not in reality.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a link to the safari modality provided for our pleasure by Bruin. Feel free to use shamelessly.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1339610&highlight=wimp#1339610

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jbirky You do know that anything in this thread is NOT behind a log in and is able to be googled. If you google this is the first hit that comes up for this bait so if perchance the lad did a google he would find these postings about the bait.

Having said that, is the address you are using a fake address or one of an ITP?

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, and - believe it or not - there are immature/vindictive people out there who would contact your Scammer and point him towards this Thread.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere is sacred here. Even behind a login in the SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS forum, malevolent users can find it and try to contact the lad. The only way is to truncate specific details such as contact details. L33ting can work, but is only worthwhile doing in the General forum where information regarding the bait can be found using Google. And then, there is masking. Both ways are useless to a user with a mind to help the scammer.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I to assume that, should he ask for a picture of you, you will send a picture of this charming fellow

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cpt. Tripps Only registered users can get behind the log ins and the MODS are always on the alert for newly registered members and they are put under a spy glass. Not to say, there could not be a rouge registered member.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cpt. Tripps wrote:
Nowhere is sacred here. <snipped> Both ways are useless to a user with a mind to help the scammer.

However, if you change the name of your lad to something generic (Ted, for example) and change other identifying details (Barclays Bank to Acme Bank), there is no way anyone can possibly hurt your bait from reading about it on any of the forums.

Problem solved and no worries about google, which forums are behind logins, rogue baiters, or people with nefarious ideas. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand that it requires a registration to access some areas; and I was implying that a registered user could be a rogue. Just how vigilant can the mods be? Someone registers, lurks the boards, posts the odd thing - all the while gathering information and surreptitiously informing scammers of our activities.

ETA: When I first joined here, I barely posted anything. I mostly lurked. I was not weeded out. Anybody could emulate that and be an informant. I don't mean to don a tin hat here, but is it so outlandish an idea?

Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i must say that I have had 3 baits go cold the past few weeks. But whether it was from a scammer sympathizer or my own ineptitude I couldnt say for sure. I will take better prcautions next time.

Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loads of baits go cold for a number of reasons.
The lad runs out of money to use the internet cafe.
The ISP detects that his mail is being used for spam and deletes it and tha lad has not bothered to remember your address.
The lad has forgotten his password.
The lad has forgotten to keep breathing ... etc

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly don't understand all the recent paranoia. While it sucks if something happens to your bait, keep it in perspective -- it is a bait, not the end of the world.

And even if you are that paranoid and have your tinfoil hat on that tight, then you don't post up identifying details of your ongoing bait and the problem is solved. What's so hard about that? Confused

ETA: Sorry jbirky for getting off-track of your thread. Embarassed

But I do agree - If this you want help and feedback of an ongoing bait, it probably would be best behind the login of HHT and limit the identifying details.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ontopic-Good job getting your lad off script so fast! Good luck wimp'ng him.

Offtopic- I understand recent events are causing some paranoia about integrity of baits but seriously this is rare considering all the baits posted on this site. As Dora said simply changing a few details will avoid this completely if your really worried. If you decide to use all of your lads identifying information your offering your bait on a silver platter for the rare chance a lad or ladhugger will ruin the bait.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I honestly don't understand all the recent paranoia.

I do.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DoraTheExplorer

There's plenty reason to be paranoid. Helping the scammers - in whatever capacity - is helping them scam victims out of money. That is the whole point of scambaiting - to play a role in stopping that happening, alongside ScamWarners.

If you get a user who jeopardises a bait by finding and tipping off the scammer, yeah, it's a great annoyance for the baiter. But even more than that; it's helping the lad become better at his job. It's educating him.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no reason to be paranoid because the issue is easily avoided. All you have to do is not post details that would allow someone to find your lad. Sure there are dickheads out there that get their jollys off messing up your bait but if they can't find your lad then how would they do that?

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO if a baiter is paranoid, then I would suggest that either (a) they not bait and/or (b) not post even behind the log-ins. Easy breezy.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Tripps. It isn't 'easy' to mask every clue to a Lad, where a Bait is extensive with hundreds of posts, e.mails, plus audio of phone calls. Paranoia/being meticulous, call it what you will.

Mod edit -Ima
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you TM and think it's a pain in the ass especially considering how rarely this happens. But if anyone is really worried about there are very simple ways to avoid it. It's everyone's choice it they want to go through the trouble of doing it or not. I just think it's silly to be paranoid about something avoidable. It's not like being paranoid about it will solve anything. You either take the risk knowing there is a chance your bait can be blown or you take precautions to avoid this.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

getting back to the topic of safaris, if you REALLY want your lad to suffer, why not send him to cameroon? This in from the Australian smart traveller website:

Quote:

-We advise you to exercise a high degree of caution in Cameroon because of political uncertainty and high levels of serious crime.

-Pay close attention to your personal security at all times and monitor the media for information about possible new safety or security risks.

-Presidential elections are scheduled for October 2011. There may be an increase in political tensions in the lead up to the elections. You should avoid demonstrations and large public gatherings throughout Cameroon as they may become violent.

-We strongly advise you not to travel to the Eastern Provinces, the border area with the Central African Republic and the Lake Chad region because of the risk of armed banditry and cross-border skirmishes.

-We also strongly advise you not to travel to the border area with Nigeria in the region of the Bakassi Peninsula because of the risk of localised fighting erupting without warning.

sounds lovely Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic