SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Farida, farewell!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15855916
From the article:
Quote:
Our correspondent says critics of Ms Waziri believe the commission has lost energy and vigour during her time in office - and that instead of using the courts she has resorted to "trial by headlines".

He says some have even accused her of corruption - an allegation she has always denied.

In reaction to the sacking, Ezenwa Nwagu, -president of Transparency In Nigeria, said it was up to the president who to "hire and fire".

"I do not bother about the personalities around these institutions," he told the BBC Hausa Service.

"It is more important to talk about how we strengthen them so that whoever is appointed can have a strong organisation that is capable of dealing with the issues."

My bolding (the job description reminded me of the Ministry for funny walks!).
I don't know how many e-mails I've exchanged with 'Farida Waziri', who's written me on an almost daily basis, as has Robert Mueller III, Ban Ki Moon and David Cameron.
I'll miss you, Farida!
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly hope that this won't affect the $10,000,000 she is supposed to be helping me claim.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd sure ask about how it will affect things!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Dunno, for the last couple of months at least she's been working for Benin.

From Naijapals:

Quote:
good untill now she have no good result to show, all Governors arested bribe their way out let her go and see the way forward is this we be better i pray they do their job,

Quote:
Waziri has really tried as a head because leadership is not an easy task.

Quote:
for me she tried, but i cant really point anything she has done; as all the people she arrested were all released nd nothing meaningful came out of it. I just hope D President dint sacked her for his own good.

Apparently one Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon had this to say about it:

Quote:
The Vaudeville of ratiocinations as to why Farida Waziri was committed to Presidential harakari is not of the moment to me hoc loco. It suffices for me to reiterate for the upteenth time that for any serious pugilism towards cleansing the Augean stables and cesspool of corruption to succeed in Nigeria. Our major anti-corruption armanda-the EFCC-must per force be extricated from executive suzerainty which renders it susceptible to odoriferous and harum scarum paternalistic invention. Save and until this is done in the mode of appointment of the anti- corruption czar, a guaranteed tenure and an unmanacled modus operandi, I dare posit that the fight itself suffers from an institutional thalidomide, abovo. Res Ipsa Loquitur.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic