SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

10 email-adresses to love-fraudsters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kickback21
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a norwegian dating site I use, 419 scams have become a huge problem. Here are 10 (11) adresses for those of you who would like to bother a fraudster.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] and [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

"I'm Sandy Matt from Southern Norway, but today in England. I am 27 years single, no children. I love to read, swim, cook and dance when I am free. Tell me more about yourself, age, occupation, hobbies and why you joined C-Date. I hope you love my pictures and You can send me yours too, and we can get to know each other. hope
<[email protected]> To hear from you soonest"

There are several typical signs of 419 here. I got this pm without the user visiting my profile to check my picture first. Notice how the person writes "but today in England". Nigeria is more like it, and of course it would all be about "send me money for ticket, and I come visit". It's also typical how an email-adress is given in the first pm. They don't want moderators to see what they write.

Just in seconds ago: Email given; [email protected]

"Hello,
How are you today.I was shocked when I read your post, because it really impresses me,and my heart beat so fast,I'm thinking that being with you is the best thing I've ever seen,I look at your profile and really nice and I like to cuddle with you, sleeping on the same bed and cuddle each other,I join this site to make pleasure and adventure,I'd like to meet you,have a certain style that you like sex with 69-style, style and sex normal dogs,I love you and want to be next to you,dreaming of you all the time,I want you to be the first person I see when I wake up every morning and say goodnight before going to bed and be the last person too, I'm Suzan Smith, now lives in London.I'd like to come and spend a weekend with you to have fun together and the pleasure of making each other happy .. I am only 29yrs single and never married,hope to know your opinion and here is my address [email protected] hope to read from you in my e-mail and no more here.
love and kisses from
Suzan. "

Of the other adresses I listed, I have no emails to prove they're 419. But I'm convinced they are. I'm a norwegian, using c-date.no. They have sent me a PM containing only a foreign email-adress without visiting my profile. (Norwegian girls checks out my profile first and rarely send me an email adress in the first pm.) If they write more than an adress, it's in english, or obviously translated by Google. The names in the email-adresses are not norwegian, and if you search the names on the net, you often find an orbituary. It's easy to verify them as 419, just send them an email, and pretend you're a norwegian looking for a date. You can write to them in english, most norwegians can speak english.

Last edited by Kickback21 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Kickback,

In order to post scammers for baiting, we do have to have evidence that they are scammers. Our forum rules have been established to prevent baiting of potentially innocent parties.

Evidence can include:

-Post the emails they sent you
-A link to their profiles when the profile clearly shows they are a scammer due to errors, stolen pictures, etc.

edit for grammar

Last edited by Dorothy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Kickback21!
Thanks for the addresses. We also need the email messages that they sent you, as per Eater rules:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail or fake site. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248#general

Ninja'd by Dorothy!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ASEM'd all 10 addresses last night and have started getting replies.

For [email protected] I got the following -

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.155.14.47<br>Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Hello,
Thanks for checking out my profile...although i have not have experience having sex, pleasure and fun with stranger before but i wish to have with you...I'm Tracy Morgan...I'm 28 yrs of age..single and never married..i live in Liverpool...I have been lonely for so long..I wish to meet you maybe we can enjoy each other when we meet and as to arrange about meeting each other..send me your picture to [email protected] so we can talk better.
I care
kisses

So definitely a scammer

For [email protected] i get

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.155.18.70<br>Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Hello

I am happy to hear from you and am Sarah Joeh from Liverpool in England am 5.7ft,single 28 yrs I love to read,cooking swim and hanging out with friend in my free time, and i joined c-date to search for men abroad and try something new and i am happy you are the first person talking to me and i hope you love my pics and you can also send me your pic to and also tel me your occupation and why you joined c date and will can plan on how to meet and have future together.Hope to hear from you soonest.
kisses
Sarah

So another scammer

Finally, for [email protected] I get

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.155.42.90<br>Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Hello there,

Thanks for your interest ,but to start with this introduction of myself, What does a person say ?First, I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5'6 ) , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both financially and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me that I do not act or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ??? I know where I am going and I have a lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right man to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with these Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from their as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% .I 'm a fashion designer and i m 28 yrs old .i believe age its just a number..I will like to get some pics of you.I live in Miramar,Florida.

I enjoy the company of positive people and I enjoy men who appreciate Kindness .I like to play are Tennis, Swimming , Singing , Dancing , ping-pong , Golf etc .. So, If you're looking for a player or mind games, You should look elsewhere. This True honesty, I believe, is why I am still single, I believe I have a lot to Offer the right person but I want it to be the right from the beginning. Someone once said " Truth can run naked and lies have to be covered " and I try to live by it. I'm looking for someone who's honest , and Trust worthy. Without the Solid Foundation of Trust and Honest , No relationship can be built . I don't lie, cheat deceive or steal and I do not associate with those who do. I enjoy cooking and Entertaining Friends and Family.

I believe in following your Dreams and making sure you achieve them. I would never attempt to keep someone from reaching their goals, Only try to help them succeed in all of their goals as much as I can. I stand up for what I believe in and the man I am interested in is treated as a man , always. I believe in practicing good manners, Opening doors, Saying please, thank you and I have never raised my voice in anger to my lover, not once , not ever. I have no anger in my life. My health is good. My Family has a history of living well into their 90's and plan on hitting 100's he must be attractive both physical and Emotionally. I am a passionate woman, I like pda, Kissing, holding hands and being in love.I have no problem expressing my feelings for my lover. the clothes I wear are pretty simple, blue jeans, Bikini tops in the Winter and shorts T's in the Summer. I can step up to the plate and dress very well when needed but I prefer the simple, easy clothes for everyday.I love Children and hope to have one ( some ) of my own someday. I like to do anything outside , hiking camping, boating, riding bike, Tennis, skiing, really I am up for anything that is outdoors excepts hunting, cant do it.... I don't like guns. Water is my favorite .... Beach , Parks , Boating , Sunsets and being at the Cabin makes me happy. This may be more than you want to know eh?I am looking for someone who would be willing to commit to one monogamous, fun, thrilling and secure relationship forever. Is that YOU ?? Tell me more about Yourself and What you're really looking for. ?? Hope to hear from you soon.

Laura Ashley Johnson.

Another scammer.

All 3 have photos attached.

I'll get them added to ScamWarners

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another response just in from [email protected]

It's a gmail address, so no IP.

Quote:

Hello,

Thanks so much for the mail,it so good to hear from you, my name is alicia cohen, am very new on the Site and dont know how this really works, but i believe in trust and sincerity , am from united kingdom single never married and have no kids, 28 years of age, i am into fashion and designing, i attached one of my picture if you will like this, i would not mind to have your picture also and see how you look like...what do you do for a living, what are you looking for on here? and what do you want from a woman of your dream? how old are you?

Hope to hear from you soon

kisses and hugs for you

alicia

Bears all the usual signs of a scammer - I'll straight bait 'her' for a while and get some definite proof before putting it on ScamWarners

Edit:

Another reply received. Didn't answer any of my questions, just replied with a script -

Quote:

hello,
thanks so much for the mail,its so good to hear back from you,well i live and work in uk and am into fashion and designing like i told you in the first mail,well To describe myself I would say that I have very beautiful eyes, a nice smile and by the way I am always voted as having the "best hair" Yeah, it's a girl thing. Anyway, I love to laugh and have fun..Its time to move on with life. . Attractive eyes...eyes to me are very important because they tell a lot about a person "they are the door to heart and soul" and the first thing I notice in a Man!! I can tell you are a very honest, loving, caring, good person!!!!. I once asked a friend, "What do you miss, now that you don't have a partner to sleep with?" (Not referring to sex) What do you miss? ...Gentleman, is its money that imortant?All I care for in a relationship is True Love,Trust,Understanding and caring Heart!!..I am a very passionate person. I enjoy kissing and intimacy. There is so much more to who I am. If you would like to know more send me a line and let's see where that leads us. I'm not a cover model but I clean up pretty well. The man that I am looking to meet would be adventurous, funny, kind, honest, accepting, sincere and respectful. Not afraid to try new things. Make me laugh. Make me feel special as I would him. Understands the value of the little things in a relationship. Just be all around easy to get along with. Someone who is sure of himself but not cocky. A man looking for an equal not a mother or a leach. I would like to find a man that knows the value of FRIENDSHIP and RESPECT in a relationship. Someone to have fun with. Just want someone to develop a wonderful friendship with then see what happens from there. I am looking for a man that loves the outdoors. Maybe a bike ride on the weekend. Our interests would be somewhat the same but different, to throw that spice into life. I enjoy being treated like a lady. Don't be surprised if I hold the door open for you too. A direction in life and knows what he wants would be good. These days, jeans will take you anywhere...but there is always room for an evening that might require a special cologne. I believe that any friend/relationship is based on honesty and respect. I have described above. IF that makes me picky-then I guess I am. Want perfect? NO! Just perfect for me.If you have the ability to be a fix-it man with a sense of humor, I want to hear from you

kisses and hugs

alicia

Bares all the hallmarks of a scammer so 'she' can go and join all the others at ScamWarners

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽

Last edited by B8er on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Response from [email protected]

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.71.150.30<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

thanks for the reply and i would love to know more about you and please what did you want us to call this? relationship or what and did you love sex?

So another scammer to go on ScamWarners later on

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 82.128.82.11<br>Originating ISP: Cdma Evdo Pool<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Hello XXX,

Thanks forgetting to me on c-date and also having interest in me,i will like to tell you somethings about me.... My name is Rose Willis,i was born on May 26 1982 which means am 29yrs old now.And i was born in Norway Oslo i but grow up in England and am not good in Norwegian but good in English very much.
I work with my dad as a personal auditor,i do travel overseas almost five times in a year for my work,I dont know if u care to meet me in person.And I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed im my room sleeping with my best friend but after this i forgive him and he repeat his bad attitude when he ran away with my dad money which was kept by me and this cus the first break up between me and my dad and since then my boy friend was no were to found.
But presently i have something secrecy, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man of my life and this can make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of man bcus i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.
Now,i'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem.
My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I dont think age does matter, cos i believe it's just a number i mean age, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same.
I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Am still single and searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life, one i can spend the rest of my life with. Once again am looking for a love,relationship, i dont know if its you ?
Hope to hear back from you take care
Regard,
Rose..

Another scammer to join the party

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.155.17.172<br>Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

Hi and thanks for the contact..My name is Rose Garret am 28 years single lady from London..i am originally from United States....I am looking for fun and adventures...what are your fantasies in sex?what are your desire? My Hobbies are swimming,cooking and travelling...I do play football as well..I hope to read from you soon....I attached some pictures of me to my message...I worn the green cloth....i took the photos with my friends....

Hope to read from you soon..

Another scammer

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail so no IP.

Quote:

thanks for your message,i am christiana,a very sexy womanl,i live in
england i was born in italy in rome,i am 28 years..interested in
having fun..i love travling to a more interesting place,i have been
divorced since 2008 looking for a man to have fun with, can you tell
me more about your self and what you want

Looks like a scammer, but need a bit more info

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic