SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold seller: I think this will be a safari in little time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I picked up a lad in the surplus offering gold for sale.
After a week and a half things have gone more or less this way.
He said he was called prince "W1l", but signs "Prince".

I said.
Quote:

Dear friend,

I want to buy some gold.
Please e-mail me back.
Gilberto.

He said.
Quote:

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.LET ME KNOW THE QUANTITY YOU WANT TO PURCHASE.HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THE GOLD?PLEASE ADVISE.PRINCE
Funny guy, starting in capitals.

I said.
Quote:

Thanks for your prompt answer ok. I want to buy 2 kg of gold. About payments I've got 2 options.

1)Pay it in cash. Our agent in West Africa will meet you and make the payment. He will take the gold and ship it to me.
2)Exchange it for some brazilian goods (Precious woods, minerals, tropical birds, be it alive or stuffed... you make the choice).

Thanks a lot.
Gilberto.

He said.
Quote:

WHERE IS YOUR AGENT IN WEST AFRICA LOCATED?WE WILL BE GLAD TO MEET HIM AND SELL HIM THE 2 KILOS.PLEASE ADVISE.PRINCE
I thought, OMG, this lad is just telling me he wants to go on an excursion! (Things, however, are never so easy).

I said.
Quote:

He is in Lomé. Please, tell me how do you want us to pay you, so that I can get ready.
Thanks.
Gilberto.

He said.
Quote:
ok.that is fine.we can meet in accra, ghana at our office.we will allow him to inspect the gold bars we have in stock and then make a random selection of the 2 kilo bars.we will go together with him to make an assay at the government lab.upon the release of the assay report which confirms the quality and purity of the gold, he will release the funds to us in cash either in euros or us dollars.please advise.prince

I said.
Quote:

OK. I will tell him about that, let's see when he can come.

Of course, I will let a couple of days go before I actually send him anything.

He said.
Quote:
Thanks.let me know when you are ready.you can reach me on:00233 26 1685xxx.Prince

This looks nice enough. I was basically thinking about a safari, as my "agent" is in Lomé. However, I don't know how smart the lad is, so I was thinking about first asking him for a photograph, or documents about the gold or any other stuff that comes to my mind. I'll keep straight for a couple of weeks though. May give him a phone call (if anyone wants to call him, he is very welcome) in between, just to keep him drooling.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.

Last edited by Tururut on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They offered to meet your agent, who made no offer to travel to meet them Of course he can't go to Ghana.

Why is up to you, but it could involve visas, passports, or just Mrs Agent being about to have a baby any minute.

Either way, its only a few hours away (apart from the nightmare of crossing the border into Togo), so he should stop being such a girl and get on the bus if he wants his money. And no, you can't pay upfront via WU from Togo, its against WU rules. Failing that, go for a bank account.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you put another buyer on him that is a bit further in the same direction? That one could meet him part of the way between them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are on to something there mboschm . I have safaried quite a few gold lads and it is usually done by getting them to travel to you so that you can test the quality of the sample. A 5 gram sampleshould be enough to test for your Lome agent. And grams shouldn't be too hard for a lad to getin order for you to sample. And when the testing is done your agent will have to have all paperwork done. And of course pay the upfront payment for the gold you are going to purchase. I usually promise to pay them 50% whereupon the lad return and promise to ship the gold to your address in >insert country<.

When the gold is delivered you will be paying the remaning 50%. That gives the lad a chance of ripping you for 50% of the golds value. Not bad for a trip to Lome.

Mine (and Subways) gold lads are safaried a longer distance than to Lome. And as a matter of fact Accra to Lome might be to short. Not the distance itself, and besides it is over a border so it is a safari. But the problem with Lome is that it is right on the border to Ghana. This means that he may be able to use Ghainian phone and/or internet. Phone for sure as it have happened to me when WIMP'ing a lad that distance. I am quite sure that he went but he used his Ghana phone number so i never got a confirmation from him. And you might face the same problem.

Good luck with your safari mboschm.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm,

I'm currently baiting a gold lad called Prince Wil.

Don't know if it's the same lad, he's on a yahoo box but has passed me on to his seller who is on gmail. They seem a lot more organised than your lad (no CAPS) but I am buying a lot more gold than you are.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
(apart from the nightmare of crossing the border into Togo), so he should stop being such a girl and get on the bus if he wants his money.

I'm interested please tell me more.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
mboschm,

I'm currently baiting a gold lad called Prince Wil.

Don't know if it's the same lad, he's on a yahoo box but has passed me on to his seller who is on gmail. They seem a lot more organised than your lad (no CAPS) but I am buying a lot more gold than you are.

Not a clue. It's pretty possible that it's the same lad, because I think he has a yahoo account. However, he might be concentrated in me and other victims and thus he passed you onto a colleague.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an idea that has come to my mind. The gold obviously doesn't exist, so how can I convince him to travel to "my place" with a sample, a part of telling him he has got 5,000 dolla waiting for him.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSC have a camp in Benin. Your character could be taking a trip to there and have a problem with visas for Ghana.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
SSC have a camp in Benin. Your character could be taking a trip to there and have a problem with visas for Ghana.

nice enough. I may tell him not to go to Lome, but to benin.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:

Oh, just another question. How can I make my lad to travel to the ssc? Should I just tell him to go to the place, or to put in touch with the adress they have in the web page?
Thanks.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get in touch with Dr Stephen Williams, he will let you know the modalities for safariing with SSC

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold lads will try about everything to convince you to travel to them. They will fight hard not to move.
Here are some known issues and the solutions (copied from various gold baits we did in the past):

Quote:
(lad asks you to pay for his flight ticket)

No, I don't know.
It's not my job to arrange your trip. This is business and in business I travel but I don't ask my partners to arrange my visa or pay me the expenses in advance.

( lad asks you to travel to him)
-I'm blacklisted and banned from entering Ghana after some dispute with a gold dealer last year. You can check my name with the legal authorities.

-I can travel only to Chad as I'm a member of the Church there. (if the lad asks, reply with this:) It happened last year with someone called Nana. It's a long story, but basically, I sent them money and I never seen any gold.

-Now, the only thing to conclude this deal is to send someone with the sample to meet me in Chad according to the previous agreement.

(lad asks to pay for his visa)

It's not my job to arrange a visa for you. This is business and in business I travel but I don't ask my partners to arrange my visa or pay me the expenses in advance.

(lad again wants you to meet you in his country)

-I don't think you understand. I don't have any time whatsoever; meeting in Chad is the only way to conduct this deal.

-I'm far too busy and don't have much time to travel to different country.

-I will be responsible of all your expenses, backed by receipts. All I want is to test the sample and examine your gold quality before signing any deal.
Hope that is clear.

(lad is suspicious and accuses you of being a scammer)

It seems that you are new in business. I think I need to clarify this:

1- I didn't ask you to send me any gold.
2- I didn't ask you to send me any sample.
It’s you who’re asking me to pay before seeing any gold. So, who is the scammer here?

If you play it slow, the lad will ask for a reassurance. Just give him a fake address and tell him that your phone has the international roaming. The other character uses satellite phone.

Feel free to use them!
All the best Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is how the bait looks like right now.

I wrote
Quote:
Dear friend,

this is important. My agent, Mr. Marcelo Pensador, has had to move from Lomé to Benin. He does not have a phone, but he'll get in contact with you as soon as possible via e-mail (say, no later that tuesday).
Greetings.
Gilberto.

He wrote.
Quote:
No problem.I will be waiting for his email.He can reach me by 00233 26 1685xxx.Prince

I (as my agent) will write tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Dear Wil,
I'm Mr dos Santos' agent. We have to arrange a meeting so that I can test the gold. By the way, remember me how much do I have to pay.
Marcelo.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice is to listen to Dr Mike and subway 1's suggestions, and also go read some of their gold lad safari baits, to get the feel of how to treat your lads. The definitely are experts when it comes to getting gold lads to leave their safe little cafes and hit the dusty roads. Very Happy
Good luck!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway wrote:
I'm blacklisted and banned from entering Ghana

I love this. Especially since I used this on a love lad (thanks to Sleepless' advice) and he went all the to Niger and stredded in Bus Park behind the voyagers in Niamey. Tera, Niger is perfect for lads (they get guns pointed in their face apparently). Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your not going to get better advice than from DrMike and Subway but just play it slow. Get the lad to trust you then make coming to meet you the only choice. I've also had good luck creating a little competition with the lads. Introduce another seller. Tell him his pricing is a little better but due to yours and your testers schedule you can't take the time to travel to Ghana. He is going to have to come to you or you are buying from the other seller.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently recieved this letter in my email. I am new here and I would like to get a safari going. After reading this and other threads these lads seem likely to travel. They also say that travelling to Ghana would be required. After all the stories of beatings and murders I figure this lad should be side tracked for a while. Oh, and there is also a phone number to exploit. Here is the email:

Comments:Dear Friend ,

Gold Investment:

My Name is Mr.Victus,Am spokesman of
Akwatia Community in Eastern Region of Ghana, one of the gold
producing area of Ghana in West Africa.We have after a long court
case won our right over a Gold Concession and have been in a
small-scale mining business for the past nine months.We presently
have a quantity of 320kgs of Alluvial Gold Dust of 22+ Carats
purity 96.67% and selling at a very reasonable price.

We
need a direct buyer abroad who can buy the commodity and possibly
go into partnership agreement with us, as to front us and also
acquire the necessary modern mining equipments to improve our
mining capacity and skills.You will be needed to come to Ghana to
visit and inspect our mining site for appropriate measures to be
put in place while we make shipment preparation for the 320kgs on
ground.

One delegates(an associate and I)will be going back
with you along with the commodity so that you can pay us after
assay report and smelting over therein your country if you are
eligible and interested.You can equally call me back through my
private
number...(+233249416447)...or you can send me email true my
privet [email protected] ever if you do
not buy gold,Please be kind enough to forward this email to a gold buyer
you know of.

As our agent,we are ready to give 7 % commission
of the total
purchase,if you can connect us to a gold buyer.

Yours truly,

Mr.Victus.

Spokesman of Akwatia community

Eastern Region Ghana.W/A.w

[email protected]

Any info from an experienced baiter would be most welcome.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi boxman!
I would recommend to all new baiters to not start off a bait trying to safari a lad. Just start off straight baiting. If you can keep a lad on the hook for a couple months you may be able to get him to safari.

It takes a lot of experience to get a lad to travel. It also takes the right lad. Some of the pros on the site like Dr Mike and Subway make it look easy but I don't think they were getting lads to travel on their first few baits. It took time for them to develop their baiting skills to be a proficiant as they are now. Also remember generally we only post the successful baits here there are a lot of attempts that fail that are not posted Wink

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bravo95. I am starting to fine tune ways to get responses from the lads, which has already worked and I will see how long I can keep them on the hook. Though I do not expect to get a safari going so soon it would be nice to see. I used to sometimes just send a nice pic of a guy giving the middle finger to these scam artists, but it seems more fun to waste their time and just bait away. I will fine tune the craft eventually. Thanks.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep baiting is much more fun and bennificial. It may seem like telling a lad to "f" off is fun but all your really doing is telling him what he already knows that he is a dirtbag scammer. Lads get a lot of these and just delete them.

If you haven't done it yet get a handy dandy 108% risky free mentor here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Bravo said it does take loads of mistakes and errors before you get the hang of it. And to use phones when baiting is tremendously useful as it establish a different level of trust. Even so we do get shot down more times than we care to count.

And when looking at your lad boxman i think that he is one that me and Sub have safaried. If i am not mistaken Victus is the oga to Sunday, one of the three lads we safaried to Chad on the same day. Sunday was a bit upset after his Chad experience and called my character a "lying rat". Very rude of him. And perhaps a tad bit justified.

That being said, if it is the same lad which it might be, he is safariable. If he hasn't lost all hope in gold business that is.

Good luck

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new character Marcelo Pensador (a pun on two brazilian singers) said.
Quote:
Hello.
I'm Marcelo Pensador, the agent of Mr. Dos Santos. I'm a very busy man,
so we have to arrange a meeting AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Remember me, how
much are 5kg of gold? I need to get the money ready. We will discuss the
payment once the meeting is arranged. E-mail me right when you recieve
this mail. It's useless to call me because I don't have a phone at the
moment.
Regards.
Marcelo.

The lad said.
Quote:

Dear Sir,

I do not understand why you do not have a phone.The cost of 1 kilo of gold is US$45,000 so calculate the 5 kilos.Why is it useless to call you? I want you to call me on:00233 26 1685xxx.We must meet in Ghana.I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Prince

I said.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I don't have a phone because I have just moved to Benin a week ago. I don't even have a house, I'm staying at a lodge run by a friend of mine. At the moment the comunication will be via e-mail only. About coming to Ghana, I'm afraid this is not possible. Choose an alternative meeting place, if you like.
Have a good day.
Marcelo.

The lad said.
Quote:
SEND US THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE LODGE.I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU.WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING TO SPEAK TO ME.WE WILL TRANSACT ONLY IN GHANA.WE WILL MOVE NOWHERE ELSE WITH THE GOLD.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE YOU CAN PISS OFF.

Lodge, Benin... are you thinking about SSC? Right! I've started making contact with doc, and I hope that once the lad is hooked, he'll have a nice time "Chez 51mba". Maybe tomorrow or the day after I give him a short call.

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love some of these posts and I have gotten my gold lad to write back. I have a question though: Is there a method to giving them personal info when they ask. Obviously, I am not giving real info so is there a data base of fake names that people have had success with or should I just make something up?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can go this route www.fakenamegenerator.com/ or just make something up.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic