SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

VANESSA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RUNT66
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again dear Timmy and you the good man. And I like you. I wish to answer you now.
I do not like men which speak lie. I know now that you not the such. I think that you speak me the truth. I think that correspondence will be fair.
If I with the man that I go with it up to the end. It is very difficult to trust men. But I will try to trust you through letters. Also still very early to speak about a meeting. I think that we can discuss it later? But not now. I never flied to other country and also I have no documents. At the given stage I simply wish to learn you better.
Nevertheless I should consider the important question with you. I wish to argue. If the girl has no children. Then it can have children then. If already at the new partner - men are children. Then it is possible and not to have children. Easier to care of other children. It is necessary to know simply that near to you there are children. Also it is necessary to love them as the and it is correct? It nevertheless.
As to again me. My birthday will be on February, 3rd. Now to me 31 year. And already on February, 3rd I will be 32 years old. I feel that I need to be already with the man. And not only because of age. And also because I already want real love. I do not wish to be already one and all games are not necessary to me. I the serious girl. I think that you understand it reading my letter?
Also my weight of 56 kgs and my growth of 168 centimetres. I not too small? I think that was not present. And the age difference and also between our countries does not excite me. OK??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I have already told, I never travelled to other countries. It will be interesting to me to look the world. But I do not wish to do it one. As I should receive this pleasure together with my man. I am pleasant like the world. Till this time I can look it only through the Internet and also through the TV. I want that you to me have more told about your city. Nevertheless I think that there in perfectly summer and in the winter?
We have cold winters in Belarus and it not to avoid. But at our place very warm batteries and thus people not a frost. At my place there is an additional battery. Thus when in the evening I sit at home I there can be in heat (smile). What temperature at you approximately in the summer? And also in the winter?
Here in Belarus it reaches nearby-30 degrees of Celsius in the winter. And approximately +30 summer. It is logical.
I also would like to tell to you that usually is pleasant to me and it is not pleasant.
I like red colour and my favourite flowers are roses or a camomile, also there can be a carnation. If you know it?
I like to listen to music of the house and everywhere where it is. Only it is not loud, and it is pleasant to me usual Pop style of music. Also I sometimes like to hear rock music. But not especially music. As most of all to like me the voice of the girl for example which sings a song.
I also do not smoke and I do not accept drugs. But I will tell to you fairly, that my last guy about 3 years ago gave to me of 1 time in a life to try cigarettes. But I then more never smoked. I think that the girl should not smoke. As to alcohol. I not to drink especially spirits. But it is necessary to face the truth. Why is not present? It should not be frequent. Only it is rare on a holiday. Or in the good company. I think that you agree? I think that it so. I do not know that further to you to write.
I sit now in Internet cafe and it is necessary to go a little more for work.
I should sell footwear every day. That the chief did not demand from me much.
I already many times received the award. As I am able to work with clients...
Nevertheless it only work.
And as to my hobbies. I like to go to pool on Saturdays in the evening. I and 2 more my girlfriends we go to pool. We take masks or points, also a cap on a head. Also we bathe 40 minutes. And then to go and drink hot tea. Or sometimes wine if there is a mood. I think that so.
I also wish to tell to you. What most of all it is not pleasant to me in people? When any person tries to show it that it above others. Not to like me it.
Also that that when the person brags that it has many money. In general it is disgusting for me. It is never important.
I work fairly in shop. I cannot reach the big. Though I can more and work with diploma higher education. But nevertheless.
Also it is not pleasant to me when people speak that they have expensive things. It not the main thing in a life...
Also it is not pleasant to me when people speak lie. I learn at once it. And in general any truth will be learnt sooner or later. And then then it will be a shame to the person.
I already have it in it experience when a vein with the man 3 years ago. I spoke already to you. It is not necessary for me lie.
It is pleasant to me when the person can always tell greetings. Or always to rejoice or support. I like positive people.
I think that you such? Tell to me more about it.
That that should like me in the partner? Not important where it works and how many earns money. Main this happiness and trust. I think that people should trust each other in the relation.
But also where there is a belief - there should be and check. It is necessary to check the favourite person silently always.
I should see in the partner always support. And if I have a relation - then the love and pleasant actions from which at me will be a smile.
I think that you think also.
I want that we have never deceived each other. I will never ask you things which you do not wish to do. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also do not want that you asked me those things which I do not want. And then all will be good. And at us much can turn out. I will try to trust you through the Internet.
I send you the photos. And it I on a photo and you am pleasant it? Tell to me.
Also would like to note a question on a food. I want that you knew. That I the simple girl which eat all. And also meat, fish, a potato. I not captious to meal also eat almost all. But also I to watch my figure. I to eat 2 times a day. It is necessary to eat for a breakfast I go. And also then very densely to eat during the lunchtime. And then in the evening I do not eat. As after 6 it is impossible to eat. I to come from work every day about to 20 o'clock in the evening and any more I do not eat. What do you think of it and what your diet?
Nevertheless I will finish probably my letter. As wrote to you much today. I will tell only a little more on my family. That I one in a family the child. Also that I have no brother or sister. And also I have no house a pet. I completely live one. And I work much. If I had a pet then it is necessary care of them. And at least to walk both in the morning and in the evening. I cannot. I wish to change my life but till now it is impossible.
I will wait now for more news from you. And the interesting story. I want that you also wrote the big letters. I send again to you a photo!
Here pleasant day, and Vanessa!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUNT66
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IS VANESSA LIKELY TO BE GENUINE OR A SCAMMER ???
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a typical Vlad. The shoe selling looks familiar and I'm sure the internet cafe is on the second floor and she will talk about looking at cars from the window.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
RUNT66
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RUNT66
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IS THIS PHOTO STOLEN ???
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not finding any matches for that but that is not uncommon. I often start finding matches about the 3rd or 4th picture with a Vlad.

EDIT: If you are using Firefox there is a great addition called "Who Stole My Picture". It gives you Tineye, Google, and 3 other searches.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip Next victim, I have added it to my firefox Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic