SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possibly the worst script imaginable

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to a secret shopper email from surplus. I received a response. I've been selected to be a secret shopper! Yay!

They want me to check out two companies: Walmart and Western Union. They want me to check out WU because:

Quote:
The Western union location was reported for the following:
 I) Customers have reported their money missing
 II) Slow services
 III) Unbalanced transfer charges

Given that, I can't imagine that my WU payment is going to go smoothly, and I'll have plenty of reasons why not- already provided by the lad.

Nice.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. Idiot script - possibly a baiter's.

Next he'll be telling you that there are lots of scams involving advance payments.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently traded a few emails with someone before figuring out they were baiting too. I guess we'll see with this one.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if it wound up in surplus directly from a lad or was it sent to a baiter with another baiter reply to in it so it would be baiter vs baiter.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WU is notoriously unreliable for sending money to West Africa.

I recommend Moneygram.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unlikely to be a baiter vs. baiter. Is the term "badger" still known/used around here anymore?

However, what a wonderfully amusing script! I too can only imagine the pitfalls and problems that will be associated, particularly with the WU one Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not familiar with the term "badger."

As for my script, I'm fairly certain it is not a baiter, but the guy has a really bad script!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is the term "badger" still known/used around here anymore?

It still pops up, but a verified siting still remains as rare as it ever was, Blue Tiger.

Quote:
I'm fairly certain it is not a baiter

Take a look at the IP

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to IP Tracker, it's New York. If that's a baiter, that would be the second time this week I received a response from a baiter after answering a message in the surplus section.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Quote:
Is the term "badger" still known/used around here anymore?

It still pops up, but a verified siting still remains as rare as it ever was, Blue Tiger.

There was only one I can remotely recall back around 05/06... .. I think the name was kitty licker or something similar. That is actually the ONLY confirmed one I can remember.

If anyone here doesn't know what a badger is, Click here to find out for yourself. Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Correction: I was doing IP Tracker incorrectly. Header analysis says the email originated in Heidelberg, Germany.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FB - it is most likely a lad. Email addys do get accidentally picked up by other baiters, simply because of the number of baiting sites that are out there. This happens fairly often and is almost always accidental.

@BT - Kitty Licker was banned as a troll shortly before I joined - I remember spending quite a bit of time reading her old posts and just wondering, "What the hell? This person is a serious fruit loop!" Laughing

The term 'Badger' actually comes from a member who was here back at the beginning, or shortly after - '03 or '04 - he decided that it was much more fun to mess the baiters here than the lads, and was caught and banned.

Trolls are far more common than badgers are.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this one last night.

Quote:
We come into conclusion that your inheritance fund of $4,800.000.00(two million five hundred thousand United State Dollars) should be only transfer through our WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE.

I thought my NY airport lad fixed his script. Nope, two lads sharing the exact script but with 2 locations for JFK airport.

One is in NY and the other is in VA. they both have the same oga. The phone numbers are he same for the westy office and the mj cell phone.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic