SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambait 'virgin' requires help with her first ever scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CatAmongPigeons
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys and girls!
I am new to the scambaiting profession yet incredibly keen to take these suckers for all they've got!

I looked in my hotmail junk folder where it automatically puts junk e-mails and lo and behold, there were plenty to choose from!

I replied to oceanic bank yesterday and was excited to receive their reply!

You can see I have taken ideas, inspirations and lines from baits I have read in the archives on here! Desperately seeking advice on where I can take this now and what to reply with Smile
They don't seem to be taking any bait so far... I haven't really got any personal response to anything i've said so don't know whether this one is just best left!

Thankyouuu!

cat + pigeons

see below for convo so far... I'd replied a bit too excitedly from my own personal e-mail (though tbh its just a junky hotmail account full of rubbish anyway and with no personal details on... so quickly created a new miscellaneous account to contact for my baits. My reply is in bold. I made a lovely company header for P.O.O technologies too! Very Happy

FROM OCEANIC BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
PAYMENT UNIT. IRD/CBX/021/011
SWIFT CODE: FMF/ KPL /FGN,
TELL/PHONE :+229 95 630 225
Date: 14/11/2011

Attn: We have been advised to pay your overdue contracts fund without any delay. we are now paying you off via our pay yourself payment centre P.Y.P.C Full payment of usd$10.7m please find below your new account details with us we have opened a NON RESIDENTIAL BANK ACCOUNT for you to enable you make transfer from your local account with us to your account which you are to pay yourself
www.oceanicbbplc.cu.cc
Account number: 00144010809
Password:Finally

The above information is to view your account through our online web site and start making your transfer without further delaying
Direction how to login your account and password,

Click on the online banking and enter the account and password above.
After entered it click on the transfer and filled the information requested and start the transfer.
** Your approved fund has finally been downloaded in our system you can now make the transfer of your fund personally to any of your desired account through our digitalis Pay Yourself Payment Center P.Y.P.C this method is to safe guard customers fund and adequate security it is called electronic digitalis payment system

Your are to personally confirm your payment in your account in the next 24/48 hours
You need to urgently do that as soon as you receive this e-banking pay yourself payment downloaded, once again congratulations in advance. You are now to laugh at last after long payment processing.

Notwithstanding, You are to pay the sum of $77 dollars for account activation before it will allow you to credit the fund into your account ,through Western Union Money Transfer
HERE ARE THE INFORMATION:

Therefore send the required fee $77 for the activation of your account to below name
Receiver Name :......Sam Chika
Address :.... Cotonou Benin Republic
Question :...Very
Answers :.....Urgent
MTCN:.....
Sender Name ...
Amount :....$77
Yours Sincerely.

Call me +229 95 630 225
Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Jerry White
Fund Foreign Verification and Inspection Commission Unit

Dear Mr. White,

Thank you for your email, and I feel sorry for your plight. It is very good of you to be so kind to try and ensure that my FUND reaches me. I am very interested in receiving my FUND and want to help you in any way that I can to ensure that we can properly carry out this transaction.

The only thing I ask is that I must be 100% assured of your honesty and identity. I am a multimillionaire businesswoman. I own my own IT (Information Technology) company, POO, providing practice operating and online IT systems to companies, and I NEVER enter into any business deal without cast iron security and confidence in my partners. If you are able to prove your identity and honesty to me in a 100% reliable way then I will be happy to help you and would be keen to pay the $77 dollars you need to enable this transaction to take place. I am a generous woman and recognise how much hard work you are putting into this to ensure my FUND reaches me and I want to make sure that you are well rewarded as I don't imagine that the bank pays you very much. Therefore, provided you help me as I require, I should like to pay you as a thank you bonus a sum of $500 dollars. Would this be acceptable to your bank and your managers for me to do this?

Unfortunately though sir, we may have a problem. The way I like to have proof of identity of my business partners is to meet with them. Unfortunately this will be impossible for the next couple of weeks as I have urgent business that needs attending to. I am in intense negotiations to buy a factory in Singapore that makes incontinence pads and laxatives, and so flying out to meet with you is not an option at the moment.
I am afraid a passport or personal ID will not be suitable as I know that such things are easily forged. Here is my suggestion that could lead to a quick and profitable solution. Would you agree to have your picture taken holding my company logo? If you are able to send me a photograph of yourself holding my company logo then this would be irrefutable proof that the person in the photograph is you. In that case I would be very happy to continue with the transaction to make sure my FUND reaches me.
Please signal your agreement to this proposition and I will forward the relevant logo/information to you.

Sincerely,

Mrs Emma.Royds
Chief Executive
Practical Operating Online Systems (P.O.O) Ltd
" We take POO to the extreme, each time, every time"

FROM OCEANIC BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
PAYMENT UNIT. IRD/CBX/021/011
SWIFT CODE: FMF/ KPL /FGN,
TELL/PHONE :+229 9820 8443
Date: 03/11/2011 FINAL DEADLINE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT ON 11/11/2011 We
couldn't hear from you until now regarding your online transfer of your FUND
valued at the toned of USD$10.7M,Be informed that Federal Government of Benin
spent so much money for the documents concerned without asking you to
contribute a dime and I see no reason why 77$ activation of your None resident
account should be an hindrance for you not to get your FUND transfer to you
at your home state account , as scheduled?The fact is that, I cannot directly
come out openly to assist you with the 77$ because of my position and job as an
Executive Director and Fund Foreign Verification and Inspection Commission Unit
of Oceanic Bank of Benin Republic that I am under-strict monitor on how I
spent money and wouldn't want the officials of the Oceanic bank of Benin
Republic to begin to think that I have a personal interest in your fund and
also may not want to do anything
that will destroy my family name that was build over the years in
jeopardy.You should know that the Federal Government of Benin in conjunction
with United Nations and AMERICA FBI has given a mandates that the entire
unclaimed beneficiaries payments should be recalled and the payment cancel
failure to comply with given date
Any payment subject to impress account “1” is cancelled.
we hereby confirm to you that based on the meeting/directives above with the
presidency, approval has been given to all due value to be paid by Wire
Transfer to the beneficiary andtransfer by special online transfer
services.If you are still willing to get your FUND transfer to your account
thus contact the Oceanic Bank Plc official
Enter your account number .......( 00144010809
Password (Finally
As the final deadline is Friday being 11/11/2011 and if we don’t hear from you
before the close of work today thus your payment FUND will be recalled and your
payment cancel. We shall be waiting to hear from you on this effect.
YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD ID
HOME ADDRESS_________
COUNTRY___________
CITY________________
TEL_________________
Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Jerry WhiteDirect Hoteline :+229 95630 225
Fund Foreign Verification and Inspection Commission Unit
N/B: Without wasting our time , upon the receipt this message go ahead and send
the required fee $77 dollars to Name of our accountant as Mr. Sam Chika
,Question:…Very ,Answers :..Urgent, MTCN:
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best advice is to go over to Eater U in the forum and sign up for a mentor. You'll get assigned a veteran baiter who will give you private 1 on 1 tuition. I did it a few years ago when i started.

Well done on choosing to give these heartless criminals a hard time.

At this stage you are still in their scripted stage. They wont take any bait because the lad sending you these probably doesnt read your response at the moment. He just sends out loads of these, most go nowhere. If he gets a reply he sends the next boilerplate email in his series. if he keeps getting replies he bumps it up the chain and either passes it off to his boss or if he is on his (or her) own starts to read the responses.

At this stage I normally just reply with a subject line of 'Funds' or 'Deal' and text of 'Tell me more' or 'how interesting' etc There is someone in another thread who reckons they send back blank emails and still get through to the next stage.

Once you have been explained how you will send them WU payments in return for millions and once they have asked you for some validation forms etc and once you start getting back stuff that is shorter, not pre canned and possibly in even worse english, then it is time to start manipulating the lad.

Good luck!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had reasonable luck with the recent acquisition of that bank by Ecobank. Google the real Ecobank. Find the press release and ask the lad why they are still using the old name. To add to the confusion, ask for the address of that branch. Then get a WU for the lad and FAX the info to the bank branch, or to the bank head office with instructions to get it to that lad at his new not yet listed branch. Email is not secure. A fax is much better. Enjoy the fireworks.

Oh, and get a mentor. Never send money for any reason. Do not give any real life details.

When they tell you that the fax is broken, have him explain why you got a reply fax back from the bank. Of course the real bank dolla chopped his money to open your new account. You can give him a MTCN, but it is already gone.

Another varient if you are in the UK, you opened a new account in your local branch as the bank is international and has branches in the UK.. You saved the Westy fees that way.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like bluebaiter said, your still on the script stage, and its going to take your greedy lad a bit of persuasion to get him off, hint that you have money, or that you are in any way vulnerable, you'll make his pupils turn to dollar signs!

Seeing as its your first bait, don't try any trophy baiting, learn their reactions and how they work, and if he gets serious, start going for those lovely trophies Very Happy

Goodluck!

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CatAmongPigeons Welcome BUT

Quote:
hotmail junk folder
Quote:
I'd replied a bit too excitedly from my own personal e-mail

Bad news, opena gmail account and forward any 'junk' mail form scammers to this account.

NEVER bait from Rl account!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
CatAmongPigeons Welcome BUT

Quote:
hotmail junk folder
Quote:
I'd replied a bit too excitedly from my own personal e-mail

Bad news, opena gmail account and forward any 'junk' mail form scammers to this account.

NEVER bait from Rl account!

Good spot!
Its vital that you follow this rule, especially with Hotmail not being capable of blocking IP.

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
www.oceanicbbplc.cu.cc
Account number: 00144010809
Password:Finally

Is this a Fake Bank I see before me ?

If it isn't already there - post the e-mail, together with the expanded headers in the Fake Bank Forum and I'm sure our FB Killers will have a look at it.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Please don't post identifying details of a bait in this forum; some baits have been lost for doing that. Post it in Hints and Tips, which only members can see.

^Seconded. Post the email with the fake bank URL in the fake bank forum and kill it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake bank site has already been posted in the FB forum and in the DB and is ready for a site killer to help it die. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic