SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange request from scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I have been baiting a lady who is dying from cancer and wants to transfer 4.8 million to me. Most of my communication is with her 'nurse' at the moment as this poor lady is constantly undergoing surgery. I have had communications with the bank (eco bank) asking me to transfer $250 via WU/MG. I contacted the 'nurse' and asked why I needed to pay and who was this random guy the bank asked me to pay. She just ignored my concerns and asked me if I could find a certain prescription medicine here for the cancer sufferer. I googled the drug and it is an antibiotic and is used used to treat gonorrhoea. Yuck!

I'm new to this baiting lark, has anyone had a request like this before?
kahn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cephalexin or Doxycycline? lol I wasn't aware they can treat cancer....lol

Take a image file, blow it up to about 30mb, open it in a text editor, remove the header and footer below where it says "file type:jpg" insert a bunch of random crap (text), save it back as a jpg, make sure it won't open and send it claiming it's a WU/MG receipt?
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say that you found the drug, but you can't get it from the pharmacy because you are required to have a doctor's slip.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Taravid generic name Ofloxacin.

Honestly I don't know how much more this poor cancer patient can take, she had cardiac surgery on Friday, lung surgery on Saturday and Eye surgery on Monday. I am been sent lots of pictures of an old women in a hospital bed and even a picture mid surgery.

@Benjamin
I'm not entertaining this request yet. I sent a nasty email telling her I did not want to do business with her because she ignored my plea for help with the banks demands and then has the cheek to ask me to find medicine for her.
kahn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn, drug resistant gonorrhoea.....
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

A good way to slow down and confound dying patient lads, is to demand the name of the hospital and room number so you can send a get well card.

Lads will huff and puff, but if you persist they usually give in. Then you say you sent them a card, along with a giant hamper of fruit with the transfer fee stuffed into the lining, and then sit back and listen to the whining.

This invariably means signing the death warrant for the cancer victim, as the lad can't admit there is no patient or hospital they can visit to collect. Ho hum...

…Never mind. You can then focus on the inheritance without those annoying hurry up emails from the patient.

The funny thing is, if you can keep these baits going long enough, they sometimes forget the the patient died and she, (it's usually a she) starts to email you again. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ windypops, the fruit basket idea is hilarious. Oh I can just imagine the lad frustration after their seemingly perfect scheme has been foiled.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks windypops, great idea. I will email 'nurse', apologise for my last email and say I want to send cancer woman a card.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You're welcome.

Of course, it doesn't take much of a leap of the imagination to see some safari potential from this modality as well. Wink

saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I send it to the wrong hospital by mistake Twisted Evil
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You're getting the idea. But we don't want lads kicking off at some hospital.

Better to tell them the freight co, contacted you to say the basket has been impounded at some airport because of the smell, and they won't carry it any further. But there is nothing to stop lado from going there to collect. Very Happy

saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cue........... Allst@r

May need to ugrade membership soon Laughing
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's illegal to send drugs to foreing countries. Atleast in the EU the receiver needs a prescription to get the stuff out of customs. Atleast in the EU it's also illegal to order stuff outside the EU area. You could point out you're in big trouble if the customs ever find out.

Then again, you could also pony up a face receipt for sending it and then claim the customs when it never gets there.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dealing with Eco bank is fun. Send the funds. Deposit it into your own account. You can open the account online (at the real bank).

Telling them you faxed the MTCN to the real bank is priceless. Send them a link to the real bank accounts page and the contact page.

I now have a new passbook account and debit card..

Fax the payment auth (to the real bank) is much cheaper than MG or WU fees. The banker at the bank won't have any problems, right?

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
acoustic_fidelity
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@windypops - woah ! awesome ideas.. never really thought of it that way! Very Happy
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now is the time for tolerance and understanding. It is no for you to judge.

A post from this site mentions an STD, a google search of goats and Cephalexin shows goats can be treated with this drug.

So I guess someone has a goat with an STD. It is your moral duty to remind them they should always have safe sex, no matter what they are “having relations” with.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three operations in one week, wow! I would be really tempted to delay things until all her body parts were removed, one by one. Smile
Welcome to eater. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the pharmacy wants a copy of her medical records before they can dispense the medication.

Then send him a ludicrous form with all sorts of personal questions.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have thought those body parts they removed, would easily sell on the open organ transplant market for more than the cost of the transfer fees.

She could help others and make a nice little profit into the bargain. Wink

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Windypops, You are evil Smile Laughing Some fantastic ideas for fun with lads and inflict pain.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
saraboo1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the 'nurse' has droppped me, almost 2 days with no emails. I don't know whether he is a fan of Game of Thrones and knows my character is fake or he has googled ameoba and knows they don't need a sanctuary.

Does anyone where The Monsignors hell safari thread has gone? I had a good routine before leaving for work, coffee, cigerette and reading what new hell Mr Kel1n was enduring. Crying or Very sad
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow that idea for the body parts is Gold! I wonder what value Lads place on the various bits. Even better, ask to speak to the doctors and then confide in them how you might buy the body for medical experiments when the old bird croaks it. You'll need pictures of the (still living and attached) various bits to ensure they are suitable for your experiments of course!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Tell him the pharmacy wants a copy of her medical records before they can dispense the medication.

Then send him a ludicrous form with all sorts of personal questions.

To make it more believable, tell them the pharmacy needs the name of the primary care physician and the list of current medications so they can check for dangerous drug interactions. It is standard policy for new clients.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a particular dislike of these types of scam. I usually help ease the suffering by making such suggestions, which gently forces the cancer victim over to the other side whether they like it or not.

1. The fee in the fruit basket modality.
2. Insist on paying to fly the victim over to my country for life saving treatment by a leading surgeon who never fails.
3. Say I don't have the money, but have a friend who needs a transplant, and is willing to pay the fee if the victim agrees to donate the body part when they die.
4. Say hardly anyone ever dies from their condition these days, and have a morbid distaste in thinking about the money while they are still alive.

They don't hang around long when faced with the reality of the situation. I've lost count on how many I've 'euthanized' over the years.

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

baiters - google search "fukitol" Wink Hmmm I may have to try to try that... bait me a 'nurse' lad with their sick dying patient and offer to send that new breakthrough drug. . . . could make or break the bait.. but if lad bit, could be make for an amusing one.

ETA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_medicines_and_drugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic