SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He doesn't want much - just all my income details...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr G0dwin 4nderson, responsible for a Sudanese orphan's fortune, sent Captain Mal a couple of forms...

Let Mal explain...

Quote:
I am gobsmacked! Who the sphincter of hell do they think they are wanting to know full details of my income? I'd say that it's none of their gorram business.

The Lad was not to be deterred:

Quote:
I know that they are asking for information about you in the Form that you need to full out and send over to me before i can be on my way with Emilia Mensah to get the Source of Fund Certificate from the Ghana Treasury Department and Ministry of Finance and Economic Planing in the Bank Of Ghana
With out these form full out with your information we can not get the Source of Fund Certificate and know that we need to get the Certificate proving their awareness and it will be approved by the Ghana Treasury Department and Ministry of Finance and Economic Planing and the IRS(Internal Revenue Service) here in Accra,Ghana and i will use the receipt of payment to obtain the Source of Fund Certificate and approval from the Bank Of Ghana
Ghana Treasury Department and Ministry of Finance and Economic Planing, they are demanding for the sum of $4000 usd which need to be paid to through the IRS(Internal Revenue Service) here in Accra,Ghana and i will use the receipt of payment to obtain the Source of Fund Certificate and approval from the Ghana Treasury Department and Ministry of Finance and Economic Planing you have to send the fee to....3milia Mens4h...Accra Ghana

Don't expect a Marine to give in, buddy!

Quote:
They have no right to that information and I am not going to give it.

The Lad insists:

Quote:
Know that the form have to be full out with your information and these are the things they are asking for before we can get the Source of Fund Certificate from the Bank Of Ghana
I will like to get the form from you soon so that i can take it to the Bank Of Ghana you have to send me a copy off your I.D or Passport with the fee to get the Certificate for us to have the approval from the Bank Of Ghana and the World Bank to come Mit on transfer to account information that will be giveing to me by you for get about your income information and full the form with your I.D or Passport send to me

Time to draw a line in the sand!

Quote:
I am not going to give those sorts of details to anyone except the IRS and that's final.
Additionally, passport copies are forbidden under the Patriot Act and US citizens don't carry official IDs.

The reply indicates that the Lad isn't paying attention:

Quote:
You can send an I.D and full the form with out your income information i will pot my income information when i am talking the form to the Bank Of Ghana and know that we need to get the fee information with the form that you are sending over and know that 3milia Mens4h which to talk with you and here is her new number....
And i will like to know from you when to get these information to go for the Source of Fund Certificate and know that your account information is needed to make transfer when we get the Certificate and know this that the IRS is working for your good on are the small funds will be transfer to you

OK, time for a call!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/JKhPsit2/Dr_Godwin_10_18_PM_Friday_18_N.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an incredibly bad lad: how many real victims are going to stand these tantrums of his on the phone??? Shocked

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An almighty row over a pointless form about something that doesn't even exist.

Does it get any better? Laughing Laughing jump_4_joy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be asking to speak with the Manager, whatever happened to customer first! let them know that if they dont pick their game up you'll be forced to take your baiting to another lad!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love Mal's arguments with the idiots he always seems to find. They are always a highlight of the day! Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic