SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help me select a worthy sig line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi @ll!

I got a lad so mad I got several insults from him. Now I wonder which one is the best to "store away in siggy"? Anyone of you can help?

Quote:

You are a big fool for thinking you will play with my mind. Bastard fool

Quote:
guess you have gone deaf and doom and soon will die..i don't blame you.

Quote:

I have finally find out that you are fool bastard born of ashawa fathered my a monkey. See
what fools of the decate like you are doing with the time you should us and work for good
money.

You will surffer for many years before u will see $1 collect. You are a big fool. Bastard
of the high other of foolsm

Quote:

i have finally realise that you are a big fool and bastard born of ashawa for asaba bridge, na that your ashawa mother toto wey don wide like onicha bridge will take you to under bridge of oshodi where you will see all your family sister wey dey do ashawa work there and your sister will use the money wey she collect from ashawa work take feed you beforew you will finally go back to village with nothing.

you will never see dollar in your life since you are a bastard born of ashawa and you think the best way for you to make money is to hack your fellow G. box you will soon die like a right because i will find you. bastard idiot. if you get mind come meet me for afrikan shrina any fucking given time you want to come.

bastard.

Quote:
AJI OTU NNE GI!!!!

EGWU NNEGI THERE, NNAGI, UMUNNEGI, NDIAGBATOBIGI, MA OWU EGWU UMUNNAGI, NA UBOCHI TA KA IGA ARLARIRI BECAUSE OTU NNEGI EREGO IDIOT

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd use that Igbo one that ends "IDIOT" ... no idea what it means but you know if a lad is cursing you out in his native tongue you have truly pissed him off bigtime!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did you do to make him so angry?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:

that

"you think the best way for you to make money is to hack your fellow G. box "

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu wrote:
Jim Morrison wrote:

that

"you think the best way for you to make money is to hack your fellow G. box "

uh. I got one more insult just now:

Quote:
Now I have finally realise that you are fool barstard money born of ashawa animal which all ur sister dey for symmetry they husle for spirit dick and u wey dey manage with some 1 for hin house. U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal and you ashawa mama don get hiv aids and all ur sisters wey dey do ashawo work for oshodi will soon get virus that will kill all of them this week.

Bastrad animal. See as u don dey laugh. No worry that is the begining of ur madness. U will soon face ur banishment.

Otu bua kwa nidi.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu wrote:
U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal

I don't know why, but that made me giggle.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
DarthMugu wrote:

Because animals are quite talented surfers? Very Happy

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Indeed.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
guess you have gone deaf and doom and soon will die..i don't blame you.

So if you are deaf and doom you will soon die.

I like this one; I tend to like the short one/two liners.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
^^^ Indeed.

They have a plan.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto the above. "surfer and die" makes a great siggy.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have spoken. Your will has been heard.

See siggy Very Happy

eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! Definitely the the 'Surfer dude'.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the Surfer. I am late to put my contribution in, but I loan support for the selection that has been made. Smile
BTW Well done to pi-- er frustrate the lad so passionately. That is a rant and a half.Laughing

@ The Dane. You nearly made me fall off my chair. (NFOCL) With the "Surfering Goat" (Mis-spelling intentional) Laughing Laughing

Cheers Smile

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like:

Quote:
you are fool bastard born of ashawa fathered my a monkey

I think Ashawo is Nigerian for prostitute. It appears from his insult that my insular suspicions on the origin of several of the world's superbugs may have some basis after all. Please please nobody find or create a picture to support this insult!!

Shocked

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bluebaiter wrote:
I like:

Quote:
you are fool bastard born of ashawa fathered my a monkey

I think Ashawo is Nigerian for prostitute. It appears from his insult that my insular suspicions on the origin of several of the world's superbugs may have some basis after all. Please please nobody find or create a picture to support this insult!!

Shocked

You asked for it:

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darth - well done making them angry!!

Assignment: Make them even more angry!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gawd I love a good ladblast - and you got lots of them! Very Happy Great baiting, Darth. Lots of good sig material there. "Bastrad animal" would make a nice custom tag (if you ever go premium) but I'm sure you know better than ask for it. Wink

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on pissing him off so well. I like "surfering lads, too. Very Happy
I tried my hand at translating this Igbo for a few minutes. It sounds like he called you and your whole family "turkey" idiots, and might have referred to you as a woman, which is a lad insult, if you are baiting as a man.
Quote:
AJI OTU NNE GI!!!!
wake up turkey of your mother?

EGWU NNEGI THERE, NNAGI, UMUNNEGI, NDIAGBATOBIGI, MA OWU EGWU UMUNNAGI,
your mother THERE,your mother,your sisters,______,my turkey sister,
NA UBOCHI TA KA IGA ARLARIRI BECAUSE OTU NNEGI EREGO IDIOT
turkey

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Now I have finally realise that you are fool barstard money born of ashawa animal which all ur sister dey for symmetry they husle for spirit dick."

Spirit Dick gets my vote.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure he was all that angry. He keeps call you "fool" and not "fooooooooooollllll!!"

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, you did REALLY well!
Congratulations, man!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
"Now I have finally realise that you are fool barstard money born of ashawa animal which all ur sister dey for symmetry they husle for spirit dick."

Spirit Dick gets my vote.

Didn't see that line as clearly up to now. But I wonder what the lad meant with this? Vodoo dick? Very Happy

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
DarthMugu wrote:

Gnarly dude!! Wink Cool

TheDane wrote:

That's just too perfect!

I see that's already your sig now, but even before reading replies from others, that's the one I would have chosen. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic