SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Danish artists scambaits for inspiration

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Danish artist has corresponded with a NOK lad, baiter-style, and painted the fantasy that came out of it. Wink

The correspondance can be seen here:
http://www.ditteejlerskov.com/Ditte_Ejlerskov/Ditte_Ejlerskov_-_Writings.html

As for the paintings, Google is your friend. Wink

By the way, I just discovered that I had my first Eaterversary Saturday. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations The Dane.
There is also a rather famous and anonymous Swede that scambaited under the pseudonym Jack Kylar. It was rather fun. He wrote very funny letters but he did however not get the idea of what scambaiting is. He wrote insanely long, and funny letters to scripts. And all he got in reply was copied scripts. Se the only time he wasted was his own.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:

With what? For the last year, my mailboxes has been full of correspondance from criminals, my free time has been scarce, and my colleagues has been sending me weird looks due to sudden outbursts of cackling laughter. All this thanks to Eater. Laughing

A year ago, I'd never used Skype. Now I'm using it every day.
A year ago, I'd never forged a document in my life. Now, I frequently send fake things to lads to cause pain and suffering.
A year ago, I'd never heard of Bauchi. Now, I know that it's the favourite safari destination of many lads.
A year ago, I'd never heard of Dr Mike. Now, I chat with the bastard almost every day. Laughing

And like if that wasn't enough - two weeks ago, I bought another year of Premiumship. I guess I'm asking for it... Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
JackKylar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
There is also a rather famous and anonymous Swede that scambaited under the pseudonym Jack Kylar. It was rather fun. He wrote very funny letters but he did however not get the idea of what scambaiting is. He wrote insanely long, and funny letters to scripts. And all he got in reply was copied scripts. Se the only time he wasted was his own.

Actually I never wrote the Jack Kylar texts (in the book "Tjena Afrika") for actual scambaiting really, the answers Jack wrote began as my weird sense of humor and I really didn´t expect any answer from the scammers at all. I didn´t see it as book-material either, until I looked back and saw that I had written quite a lot and it was quite funny I thought.

(Of course I could be a troll just BS here, but if you have the book - or steal it or read it in the bookstore or read it AND steal it at the bookstore, check the introduction of the book for Jacks email - which is [email protected]. It´s the same email-address I use here so just mail me if you want to confirm that I AM the real Jack...)

As I said, I never expected anyone replying since most of the texts starts out really serious and then gets weirder and weirder.

There are however some mail-conversations in the book (for instance where Jack is the rapper "Bubba K" and Jack is a preacher with a worldwide mission) where the scammers did answer - probably as you say with scripted answers.

In the mail-conversation in the book where Jack was the preacher there were some non-scripted answers that never made it into the book, since those answers were mostly threats and it wasn´t that funny either.

I amused myself of looking at the mail-headers and those scammers were in London and was very eager to get Jack to visit there, probably to give him a real beating.

What most people don´t know is that I wrote the book originally in English and later translated it myself into Swedish. What is funny in English is not necessarily so in Swedish so there were several texts that had to go, since it wasn´t really possible to translate the funny stuff from English.

The text were originally around 160 pages, but was later reduced when translated into Swedish.

I still have the english material of course, but cannot quote, nor publish them since the publisher owns the publication-rights.

What I can do however is to point you to "Jacks" blog, where I have gathered - again for my own amusement - new texts (in English) that I wrote after the book came out.

Check it out at

http://jackkylar.wordpress.com

The book may already be published and a year old now, but Jack lives on...
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jack, nice to see you here, even though you did a bit of a necro on the thread. Very Happy

I can confirm that the mail you wrote is the one you use in the book as i have ready it. I got it from my girl last Christmas and enjoyed it.

I do find it odd that you don't think threats are funny. Many baiters here love getting lads to threaten them but perhaps that is not publishable in book form. If you ever piss a lad of really much and actually meet him in real life he may very well go well beyond just beating you up. That is why we stress the importance of safe baiting. But i doubt you need the lecture.

Quote:
I still have the english material of course, but cannot quote, nor publish them since the publisher owns the publication-rights.

Did you send any of the money earned from the book to your lads, after all they have done a great deal of <STRIKE>writing</STRIKE> copy/pasting themselves. Very Happy

What you should do is to inflict some real lad pain and publish that, but again, perhaps it isn't publishable with mean people making fun of scammers. And ignorant people are bound to play the race card and call us racists.

Good luck with your baiting Jack.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
JackKylar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:

Did you send any of the money earned from the book to your lads, after all they have done a great deal of <STRIKE>writing</STRIKE> copy/pasting themselves. Very Happy

Actually, there were 1000 copies printed (supposed to be 2000, but 1000 was made) and the breakeven was 1000 copies....which means I didn´t earn a cent, but the satisfaction of getting my texts in print and perhaps amusing some of the readers...or so I hope...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic