SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone Have A Responsive Mail Non-Scripted Lad/VLad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am interested in baiting a romance scammer who is posing as a male. Anyone have one handy? Preferably one that doesn't stick to scripts to closely or at least very long, and who tends to be fairly quick to reply to emails. Smile I just skimmed through my catcher inbox and all I ever get are females from Ghana/Nigeria/etc.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll PM the link to a soldier who needs more attention. He doesn't come up with the love thing at first, he goes straight to the money.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That works. Maybe after I harp long enough on being lonely in a small town, he'll be keen on switching gears.

Thank you sir. Smile

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Colonel may also be workable in that way. I'm working with my male character on him but he has given 2 accounts and possible victim/mules away so far.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The true romance lads rarely send out random emails--they typically use dating sites or social networking sites for their approaches.

Go to the romance scams section at scamwarners--you will see lots of deserving lads, some of whom have succeeded in stealing large sums of money from real victims. We have had several new ones posted in the past few days alone.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dorothy, yes I am seeing that now. I was actually a bit surprised. Yesterday I sent emails to three of them, and two of those replied asking how I got their address. So to one I explained I got it from a friend and the other was just a jerk in telling me that he wasn't interested. I slapped the latter guy, but he's clearly not wanting to converse with me. Laughing

I'll check out scamwarners. I'd considered that yesterday, but settled on the three I found here on Eater instead.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some will get suspicious, but often if you pull one from SW, you will see what dating sites they have been on and can use that info later if necessary.

One approach is to start with something like:

"I'm sorry I didn't respond to you before but I was dating someone at the time. We broke up last week and I would like to meet someone new."

Just make sure you are pretending to be their target type; i.e., middle-aged woman, reasonably well off and not outrageously attractive. If your profile is too young or too attractive, they will get suspicious because they know they didn't contact you.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips Dorothy. Smile I found one on SW and sent him a note. The SW post wasn't very clear about target type for him, so I figure if the scammer questions me about my age/size/etc., I'll confess that I spied on my mom (or daughter with regard to age if necessary) who uses a dating site. I saw the scammer's email address and picture, got all weak in the knees, and just had to write to him.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you spied on your mom you are too young.

When in doubt, make your character 45 - 65, new to online dating and/or just getting over a relationship, and not extremely internet-savvy (you don't have to be an idiot, just by no means an expert).

Those attributes will put you in the target range of over 90% of the scammers. They tpically do not target younger women, and too much knowledge makes you too likely to catch on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic