SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The investment effect exists!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, hello everyone!
A couple of months ago I started a bait, featuring Gaddaffi's ex-cook and a Ghanean lawyer.
This lawyer was particularly tough, he just kept insisting that I had to pay immediately and send him the details.
Here's one of the mails he sent me.
Quote:
MR OTTO,

PLEASE SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.THIS IS MY NUMBER; +233546154053.

BARRISTER STANLEY OSEI....
You can see everything

My ideal goal was to send him on a Safari, but, after a week I gave up and kept straight baiting. I introduced a new character: my stupid, absolutely non proficient in English (My character was german) wife.
Here's one of the mails I sent him, just for you to have an idea of what was she like.

Quote:
Very dear Mr Osei,
Is it possible, in Euros to pay? I have kein Amerikanischer dollars
dahome.
Many thanks.
Friendly Regards.
Martha.

Anyway, the lad was getting REALLY frustrated, this was the mail he sent me after I sent him a renamed .dll file and I told him twice to check in other computers.

Quote:
NA WA FOR YOU oOO..YOU GET PLENTY TIME TO DEY FOOL YOURSELF....

IF YOU BE MAGA..SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFO BY WRITTING IT TO ME ..SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFO.NOT PAYMENT SLIP.ARE YOU SENDING VIRUS TO ME?

Anyway, here I resurrected my original character, who apologised many times for having such an incompetent wife, and a fortnight went by, exchanging mails, a fake MG receipt until he got tired from me.

So, last monday I decided to create a new character, who, as you may know, is the secretary of a brazilian gangster. Anyway, I was not planning to take the bait any further, I just decided to boast about dolla chopping him and get a death threat in exchange, but to my surprise, the answer was "IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY, SEND IT TO ME RIGHT NOW" or some crap to that effect. Then I thought, why not try a different strategy? After all, I had already had fun with this lad, and I had got nothing to lose, so I decided to write this.

Quote:
Hello, my companion.

It seems that Mr Otto was a criminal and a scammer. He has not payed me the money and also he robbed some of mine, so I cannot send it to you. However, my boss, Mr Carioca says that if you want to do a job for him, he'll be very happy to pay US$5,000 to you.
If you are interested, e-mail me back.
Regards.
Gilberto.

Yeah, I know, success probability was about one to a million, but, to my surprise, today I recieve THREE mails saying this.

Quote:
Hello Mr Santos,
Iam interested in the Job...so what is the details..Please reach me on my private email address;
Email; [email protected]

Thanks,

Stanley Osei..

Who would have guessed it, a lad that had made me loose hope, and whom I imagined totally impossible to bend seems to have decided to make me happy!

I'll keep you informed about the evolution of the bait.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice manipulation there, Tururut.

You may want to edit the lad's phone number, unless you're intentionally sharing it with the late night pizza lovers here. Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job in getting the lad interested in your new character. The lad will now of course try to scam that new character, promising to do the job, but will need some money in advance. Keep dangling a carrot in front of his nose, with promising him a generous salary, and ask him if he needs a new laptop and mobile phone. He needs good material to work with. Lads start drooling when you offer them a laptop and mobile phone.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
Great job in getting the lad interested in your new character. The lad will now of course try to scam that new character, promising to do the job, but will need some money in advance. Keep dangling a carrot in front of his nose, with promising him a generous salary, and ask him if he needs a new laptop and mobile phone. He needs good material to work with. Lads start drooling when you offer them a laptop and mobile phone.

That's what I'll do. Thanks for the suggestion. By the way, if someone wants to phone the lad, PM me and I'll tell you what to say.

Thanks guys!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone!
Tomorrow morning I'll be phoning the lad. I'll just go to a cyber cafe near my house, owned by a Pakistani guy, that has also a couple of phone booths and plenty of offers to call to Africa or Asia, but I have not decided what exactly should I tell him. I will possibly play the role of the "agent" in West Africa my character. My idea was to tell him I'm in Yamoussoukro, but that we will meet in Kumasi, so that I can hand him some papers and the first part of his payment (an iphone and a macbook). I'll try to keep it brief and get to the point. Of course (if everything goes OK, I'll tell him I'm no longer in Kumasi, or that I had never been there), and asking him to come to yamoussoukro.
By the way, how is the situation in Côte d'Ivoire? I don't want to send my lad to a too dangerous environment. I mean, I can as well tell him to come to Lomé or any other city in Ghana.

Thanks a lot! I'm not going to record the phone call, but I'll post the conclusion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic