SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt. He Didnt Bite...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
huytonpaullfc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a member of a football forum called the Rattle, a couple of days ago, a guy on there posted an email he'd been sent by a scammer.

Having read some great stories on here, I thought I'd Email the scammer back and try my own scambait. He didnt bite. Heres how the conversation has developed, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This was my first response to the initail email sent to the guy on the rattle..

Dear Stacey,

My friend showed me the email you sent him with your dilemma. Unfortunately, he is unable to assist you as he is now dead. Please let me know anyway I help. If I can help to get your money back anyway I can, just let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Paul.

Gotthis response almost instantly...

Dear Paul Mckernan,

I Thank you very much for your kind response to my proposal to you, please accept my condolence on the loss of your friend. I strongly believe he is in heaven right now, may his soul rest in perfect peace. I am so concerned about him, please may I know exactly when he died and his cause of death? I will really appreciate if you can send me his pictures.

i must say i really appreciate your quick response. First of all, I want you to know that this transaction is very honest and it is indeed a story of my life. What i want you to do is to treat this transaction with your utmost sincerity so that we can achieve our goal without any further delays.

I happened to be the only child of Albert Mohammed who was one of the special adviser to the Ex-President Mubarak Muhammad Hosni, after the chaos in Egypt i decided to travel to Ghana with the documents my dad gave to me as the beneficiary to the $45,800,000.00usd my father deposited inside a consignment trunk box with a Governmental bonded ware house in Accra Ghana. When i went to the company in Ghana explaining my situation to them, they advised that i will have some documents to be signed with some small legal fees to pay which i do not have because of my present predicament and decided to see if i can seek for a partner to help me come to Ghana and do the signing and then claim the consignment from the company on my behalf and then i will give you 20% for your help and assistance as my new beneficiary.

In the process of my search for a foreign partner i got your friend's contact and decided to seek his opinion. I promise to be honest with you in this transaction and i assure you that you will not regret assisting me. Do get back to me with the following details so that i can tell you how we can proceed with this transaction.

Details to Provide:

Full Names And Contact House Address
Phone Number/ Identification
Your Occupation, Age/Sex

As soon as i get these details i shall proceed to look for a lawyer who will help us perfect all documents from my name to your name at the high court which we will take to the company where the funds is deposited so that they can deal with you as my new beneficiary and then release the funds to you. Please see my picture attached to this email.

Thank you for your understanding as i await your prompt response to my email so that we can proceed at once. Thanks and God bless you. However, I will really appreciate if you can assist me in whatsoever way you can to help get my inheritance from the security company because my present living conditions is really bad and my life only depends on my inheritance because it is all that I have at this time.

My Telephone numbers are: +(233)2468-12581

Sincerely,

Miss. Stacy Mohammed

I replied...

Dear Stacey...

Many thanks for your response, may I express my gratitude in your kind words regarding our dear departed friend. Unfortunately there are no pictures of him, he was allergic to camera flashes. He died while out hunting badgers last week.

With regards to your legal fees, unfortunately I am unable to assist personally as I never enter into transactions or disclose any personal information to strangers. However, there is another way I may be able to assist you financially..

I happen to be an administrator for a rather large Childrens charity here called The Rattle. There is a pot of funds we keep asside for Marketing. I belive The Rattle would benefit from some exposure in Africa, and where better to start than Ghana?? If you Stacey, would be willing to paint the words ' THE RATTLE' in 10 foot letters (preferebly red) onto thefromt of your house., we would ususally pay upwards of $50,000 for that kind of ad. Can you accept a cheque??

If you are interested, then please send me a picture of your advert within 24 hours, then its just a simple case of me writting a cheque and mailing it to you.

Remember, its THE RATTLE in capital letters in red, no smaller than 10 ft tall. And you must be stood next to it as proof.

Many thanks in advance. I will inform the children about our new African venture, they will be delighted.

Kind Regards.

Paul.

I thought this was a pretty small request and expected a result, but 'stacey' was not interested....

Dear Paul Mckernan,

I thank you very much for your immediate response. Unfortunately your request before you can assist me is way too
weird for me. As know very well that I am displaced at the moment in another country in a girl's Hotel so I can never paint someone else's property for any reason.

Please if you are really interested in assist me, please do it without any strings attached. Thank you much for your concern, I really appreciate your time.

Sincerely,

Miss. Stacy Mohammed

I go again...
Stacey,

Me, the board and the children of The Rattle are extremely disappointed that you are not willing to advertise our Charity in your homeland. However, I still sympathise with your very difficult situation and still want to aid you in receiving your inhertance money.

This year before Christmas, The Rattle art department are compiling a series of advertisement posters for large billboards around the city of London, Including a 50ft electric screen at Piccadilly Circus. We have been looking for a Nice looking Girl to star on one of our posters. After seeing your picture, me and the board have decided that you would be perfect. You just send us an invoice for your fee, and we will send you payment via BACS transfer. Please bear in mind that we are a charity, and don't usually pay our models more than £35,000 (pounds Sterling) per ad campaign.

The Picture...

It will have to be very clear, and the words, THE RATTLE, will have to be painted somewhere about your person, in red of course. Also, the children love farm animals, particularly goats. If you could be in some sort of goat enclosure, with at least 5 goats in the background that would be fantastic. If you have to hire a proffessional photographer, of course, The Rattle will cover expenses. (Signed invoice required before payment is released)

So We will give you another two days to get the picture over to us. You can email it to me.

Once again on behalf of The Rattle I thank you in advance, and hope the fee from your shoot is enough to cover the legal fees on your transaction.

Look forward to hearing from you..

Paul.

Again, she refuses to play ball...
Dear Paul Mckernan,

I thank you very much for your offer, unfortunately I can not accept your offer because I do not wish to accept any aid from you with any strings attached. If your friend as truly sent you to assist me, I want you to do it without any strings attached. If you can not send the money without any strings attached you can alternatively choose to travel to Ghana in person to pay for the necessary Legal fee in person and also to find out that this is real.Remember you have a 20% share that will cover the cost of your expenses to travel to Ghana.

Sincerely,

Miss. Stacy Mohammed

last throw of the dice...
Stacy,

Once again, we are all dissapointed that you have let us down. As I stated in my original email, I am unable to assist you personally as I NEVER give any personal details or enter into a transaction with people I don't know.

We at The Rattle believe in helping others at all times, but if there where no kind people to help us we would be unable to look after these sick children the way we do. Like I have already mentioned, we do have a large pot of funds which are currently waiting to be used. Me being a generous person, has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use these funds in a way that benefits both parties. Your case fits ideally into that category. We want to expand our enterprise, spreading the good word of The Rattle across the globe, you need cash to get what you're entitled to.

This will be your last chance to be considered for one of our marketing ploys. Either the advert on your house (or any building), for £50,000 or the poster of you with the goats for £35,000. I will state once more Stacy that I will not be sending any of my personal funds for your transaction.

Its The Rattles way or no way. If I do not hear from you within the hour I will presume this will be our last communicae.

Regards.

I thought that was a pretty decent first attempt, but it seems as though I've done something wrong. Any advice???
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She has nothing invested in you. You should have strung out the friendly conversation a bit longer. It might also have helped if you'd merely asked her if she knew any body who would be interested in making a lot of money, rather than asking her directly if she'd paint her house.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater... Laughing

Yes I agree, you hit "her" with that request far too fast, getting trophies requires a lot of patience involving a lot of straight baiting. I hope that you are baiting safe !

I would suggest you read Eater Uni, and also apply for a mentor !!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ VM is right.
Too fast too soon...

You need to learn how a lad thinks and a straight bait would be a good starting point.

Once you understand them and have a little patience, the modality that you used isn't too bad. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never YET gotten a lad to make a sign, or even tried to, even when meeting him at the airport! Last time my character was headed to an airport, she gave the lad a description of her dress.

I have a situation in RL in which I have to meet someone at the airport, and we've never seen each other. He's someone my late uncle knew. I'm thinking of sending him a picture of me with my usual pack.

Practice straight baiting, take it slowly, and try for piggies rather than trophies. Getting piggies not only hurts lads in the pocket, but also can help LEO find lads and their connections.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You were probably also a little too uncooperative too early in the bait. I a lad can't even get your personal details, they'll probably drop you. It's always good to just use fake information.

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too much too soon. Usually it is best to keep your responses short and straight bait until the lad is secure on the hook. Giving them too much information to read is not a good thing because they don't read lengthy responses at first.

Having said that, it is also possible that a lad can twig even if you keep responses short. Sometimes it is a crap shoot but there are always plenty more out in the scamming ocean.

Then again, you never know. Sometimes I think a lad has twigged and four or five months later they pop back up in your inbox ready to scam again.

Generally speaking, I am more of a straight baiter and don't try to get pictures and the like out of them.......My MO is more going for the bank account information to send on to Alan so he can get those accounts closed down.

I have gotten hand written apologies and some forms however that is not my main theme to my baits

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was your first attempt. You've got many above me helping you out. I just wanted to say DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED because of this one attempt. And welcome to the board.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes going for the trophy off the bat is not the best method. Also making strange requests and adding strange stuff to your emails doesn't always work. You need to feel out the scammer (oo-err) and lead him with the promise of money. If he thinks that money is just a click away then he might bite..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm by no means an expert, but my most entertaining baits have started off slowly. I'll throw in a few random facts here and there, not really sure how they'll play in, but usually it comes in useful; like a recurring comment about my church, my college alma mater, my wife, or whatever. Nothing too strange but just a part of building a character.

For example: "You don't want me to tell anyone about this? But I HAVE to tell my wife Mildred. She controls our finances." And leave it at that.

I think the personal facts make them think you're opening up to them and they have a connection so you're likely to payoff. I just use those personal facts to screw everything up.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much for your advice guys. To be fair, I didnt realise there was so much etiquette. I'm going to take it easy from now on and take my time. Looking back at my attempt, it was too much too soon. Thanks again. Nice to be here.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!Think of it as being something like fishing.He has to be well hooked before you can start playing with him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
huytonpaullfc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Welcome to Eater!Think of it as being something like fishing.He has to be well hooked before you can start playing with him.

Nice analogy, I think I'll put that up on my fridge.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic