SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a baiter?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply to one of the surplus letters saying simply "I think you sent this to the wrong person. Who is this?". I received the below response:

Quote:

Good day Ard Corlenius.AAfrom: Strom Thirmon ,
Is this really true? I am a retired businessman, learning about my
new computer, and I get an amazing email like this on my second day
on the internet.

This looks so exciting! Please tell me more. What do I need to do?

She's descended from a long line her mother listened to.

Goodbye

H4ji H4lef Omar Ibn H4ji 4bul 4bbas Ibn H4ji D4wood Al Guss4ra.

This sounds like someone trying to bait me, even though this started with my answer to a surplus letter.

Any ideas? What should I do now?

[/u]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is possible that he is using a retarded script a baiter fed him. To be sure, send him an email that includes: Hi, I am an Eater. CDXIX. (that is 419 in roman numerals)

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s me Very Happy ask PsycheDelia_Smith, I inherited a few "old man" baiting scripts from him. Sorry Wink

Have you never read Karl May? Wink Hadschi Halef Omar is a famous talkative fictional character. I even posted about baiting with Karl May adventure stories characters in Main about half a year ago.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That reply was yours, Frumpy? That's hilarious.

But I still don't understand how you'd be replying to my reply to a surplus. Maybe I'm just being dense this morning.

Edit: And no I haven't read Karl May but now would like to. Thanks. Smile

Last edited by Father Bullocks on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Frumpy gave the lad his own stupid script, the scammer is now using it

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh. Then we are off to the races. I suppose any totally nonsensical reply will suffice.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really strange...I have just googled this baiting addy and found only 1 old hit (which I have ironed out months ago but Google still has it...). I have not harvested the Surplus section, the mugus that reply coming from the Fona C0x guestbook are more than enough to bear for me. So either you have emailed me from the FondaCox guestbook, thus you landed on my mugu massmail list Smile), or a mugu is indeed reusing it. This is a first for me.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on Jim's responses (and assuming it's Frumpy's script but not Frumpy himself responding), I sent:

Quote:
I am very new to the interwebs too.  I am a retired farmer.  My wife didn't trust electricity so we didn't have a computer until after she died.  Now we have one but she still doesn't trust electricity. 

But I am cornfused.  I thought you had a deal for me. 

I still can't figure out this email stuff! LOL (laugh out loud). 

Are you an Eater? I'm darn hungry and have a hankering for mooshi-gitsu (CDXIX). 

So how do we get this deal started?

Your pal,
Strom

My character is Str0m Th1rmin, a play on Str0m Thurm0nd, a long time US Senator with a colorful past (to put it charitably). No idea where this is going, if it goes anywhere. Just a straight bait for now.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, you were writing to me! Strange. You have a 41. IP in spite of using a S...T...gmail. You landed on my long BCC list and have just received my script no. 2.
Could it be that a mugu has forged the sender using your baiting addy?

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both my messages were sent from an iPhone using a gmail account. Is the iPhone the source of the IP then?

Edit: Maybe I pulled the wrong email address from the surplus letter and sent to you originally. I'm not really sure.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your first email had a 41. IP; this one^^ is the Gmail one and was sent from an iPhone.
I think a mugu has spoofed the sender and used your baiting email addy Very Happy

Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy - are you R1ck.1dle?

If so, what's up with the turkeys?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My original reply was sent by iPhone on the gmail account to 1corlen@yah00. The response I received was from the R1ck account at gmail. I replied the same way as the first reply - gmail account on an iPhone (I was in the same geographic area but not exactly the same location, and both were over the 3G network not a WiFi connection (I think)).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Butterball turkeys? Laughing

Yes, R1ck is me.

This is how "your" first email looks to me:
Quote:
IP: 41.202.120.81
Subject: bject: I think you sent this to the wrong person. Who is tTel: Not found

My dear, Thanks for your urgent respond, well like i told you in my mail just have 100%of confidence in this matter.But i want you to provide the information requiaerd from you so that we can prociedwhen you provide it then i can give the information or the contact of the company sothat you can contact them for the next moveOnce again you are wellcome, HERE IS THE REQUAIMENT FROM YOUFULL NAME...................................CONTACT ADDRESS..............................AGE.........................................SEX..........................................MOBILE NUMBER................................OCCUPATION.................................. AND A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD............I KNOW IT MAY SOUND AS A JOKE TO YOU BUT BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED BUT ONE DAY BOTH OF US WILL CELEBULATE IT TOGETHER..ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE WELLCOME AS I TOLD YOU BEFOR EVEN IF YOU NEED CAM TO CAM TALKIT IS OK BY ME.EXPECT YOUR URGENT RESONDS.THANX.MY BESARD CORLENIUS.From: S... T.... <[email protected]>To: ">Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:43 PMSubject: I think you sent this to the wrong person. Who is this?St...

Typical format, I thought, so I sent my script. Then your above reply (without text now):
Quote:
IP: 10.21.73.247
Subject: Re: bject: I think you sent this to the wrong person. Who is tTel: Not found

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, ....
Mime-Version: 1.0 (iPhone Mail 8G4)

Or the mugu has send a CC (not BCC) first mass reply and I accidently thought your email addy was a mugu.

Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. I'm not sure how to explain it. Your first response from "me" was obviously not what I sent. Maybe the original surplus letter is from someone haversting email addresses, although that seems pointless since your response came back to me rather than being redirected to the mugu's account.

But as I said, I'm just a retired farmer who is new to the interwebs and my wife is still afraid of electricity (even though she is deceased), so what do I know?

For now I'm chalking this up to something I can't quite explain.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I´m going to ask my Sihdi what I shall do Laughing This internet is marvellous!

Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I googled that 41 IP address and the first hit was directly to this thread.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ run, he's inside your house, or maybe you are both the same person?

amen. - reverend
Father Bullocks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must be right. All this time I have been master baiting myself. Who would've guessed?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this song is appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs

if you or your alter ego have seen fightclub

amen. - reverend
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Bullocks wrote:
All this time I have been master baiting myself.
Isn't that generally .... never mind Embarassed Shocked Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic