SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can this be a scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lola_pola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to romance baiting. And I got this in my email today. So does she look like a scammer?Rolling Eyes

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 4:08 PM
Subject: Svetlana^, 31 yo, 2 pics in bikini, is interested in you, benamurena85, 2011-11-04

Hi, benamurena85! It's rather hard to judge about myself but still, there are few things that characterize me in the best way. I am an active, kind and attentive girl with love to life and a sense of humor. From time to time I can do whimsical things, however when it's necessary I can be very serious, reliable and responsible. I like keeping the active way of life. I am a cheerful, reliable and optimistic person. I am filled with love to share because it is so nice to give joy, beauty and the feeling of something beautiful and wonderful. I think that it is a real happiness. I like to make pleasant surprises to my friends and people whom I love, I like to make presents because it's very pleasant to see person's happy smile while he or she is accepting it. ))))) I am intelligent, caring and tender. I can be the one you would consider your best friend, passionate lover, reliable partner and a loving wife. ))))) I love all kinds of sea rest - from passive sunbathing to active diving! I adore travelling, and it doesn't matter where to go - everywhere it is interesting to me, though I prefer warm countries. Foreign countries attract me very much and I would like to know more about them. I like visiting theatres, concerts, cinemas and exhibitions. I enjoy communicating with easy-going, active, intelligent, cheerful people who I share interests with. I adore dancing. Sometimes I give dance classes in some universities of my city. For me dancing is like dreaming with my feet! : )))) I like to create home comfort and coziness. I love flowers. I enjoy feeling their aroma at home )))) I like beauty and everything what`s connected with it. I would like my future husband to be mature and know what he wants to manage in his life, to be responsible to his deeds and words, to respect and appreciate his woman, to adore children. I long for a tender real gentleman who knows how to treat a lady well. My man must be the one who will never hurt me. With whom my tears will be the tears of happiness only. I have so much love inside of me and I want to present my love for my real second half. ; ))))) I'm looking for a real man who will love, understand and make me happy! I want to be everything for him - his life, his passion and his dream! Svetlana

To look through Svetlana~s (ID 2097979, 31 yo, 2 pics) profile, please, follow the link:
http://juliamails4u.com.ua

Svetlana, 31y.o

To know the details of offering a telephone conversation or correspondence, please, write to Admin Support at our site.

Contact our On-Line Support if you need any help!
To unsubscribe please click here http://juliamails4u.com.ua/del-user.php?u=831&us=&c=1668

Best regards,
admin
Olga

Does anyone come across such types of emails?
Question Question Question

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, seems like a typical Russian or Ukrainian romance vlad. Check headers ip to be sure of location.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at this darling's "More About Me"

http://dream-marriage.tv/profile-Pretty-Ukrainian-Bride-Ksenia-738855.html

Enough said.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BartRazor wrote:
Yeah, seems like a typical Russian or Ukrainian romance vlad. Check headers ip to be sure of location.

it showed to me that 1st location is not awailable, but second one is Russia...so probably you are right concerning her location

Anyway, thanks guys! I think I will try this out!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If she sounds to good to be true then she probably is! I have been a victom of a Ukraine woman scammer and I was scamed BIG TIME so I can identify the signs and how these women write and how they operate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic