SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What the... ???? This doesn't "feel" like a lad r

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
{email removed} ??? Oh My God does that look like an FBI email to you? I guess you sent a fake FBI agent money. Did you?

Just got that from one of my check lads in response to my taunting them about "the FBI agent" (recovery scam) that I gave all their details to. But that sure doesn't look like typical lad writing to me. Nothing else during the bait gave me any suspicion that it was anything other than a lad - and this is not their typical writing style. Thoughts?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are not sure it's better to just drop the lad. There are plenty fish in the sea. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal - he sent me fake checks. Definitely not an ITP. My issue/concern is with the sudden change in style. An Oga in the states maybe? Or ... ??? I don't know. I've been baiting for... a while. Never seen a typical lad change instantly from typical ladspeak to American English, complete with idioms and proper capitalization and punctuation. Something is odd about this.

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is the only american-ish message you received, I'd keep going to see what happens. It could just be a situation where you've been passed from one lad to another thanks to your unexpected detour into fbi-land which may require a more advanced scammer to sort out.

So perhaps indeed, an oga in the states (or at least one who has some experience in this style of writing).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be badger, but the fake check thing seems odd to me.
The above still applies, if you are not sure just drop him.

But I agree with you that it is certainly odd.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd bet you've been passed up the ladder, bearkat. It happens frequently after a dolla chop (wouldn't you love to be the fly on the wall when the upper level guyman is chewing out the small boi for fumbling the big payday?).

But I wouldn't assume you've been moved to a US lad yet. Hecktor could have written that message in one of his sober moments. Come to think of it, he says Oh My God a lot... Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had the experience of being handed off to a bigger fish, so maybe this is not a good idea. But say you were to continue the bait as normal. After you exchange a couple emails with the lad(s), and assuming that those emails continue to display signs of being written by someone other than your original contact, maybe you could simply ask about it.

"I've noticed that your last few emails have been much easier to understand. Am I writing to someone else?"

You'd be able to casually inquire about the subject while, should you so choose, giving the original lad a nice subtle slap. Smile

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bohigal. I haven't seen a lad use that phrasing before, and certainly not with punctuation (do lads even know what that is?). But I bet you're right. New lad trying to untangle the mess his boi made.

I'm not going to ask him about it, because it's enough of a difference to make a real victim suspicious. Don't want to accidentally educate a lad Cool

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad pass me on up. The clues were a new style an he wrote me from his old mail telling me that he has a new email.

I continued to write the original lad asking things like "Why new email? The old is working fine."

At the same time I wrote the new mail with problems with fax, scans, mtcn, etc. Needless the split personality was clueless of his alter ego's doings. This became lad frustration later when one asked something and I would save several questions and answer only one. Then the other would press for the answer. Priceless.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking that I had been passed up the chain in my Colonel bait. One part seems thick in the skull and the other is continuing the cry for updates. The mails are usually split several hours apart, but I have them back to mailing me within an hour of each other now.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the IP.

If it's moved from West Africa to the US I'd drop it, based on your listed location...

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could also be that lad made the mistake of sharing his password with a non-lad.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP is still Lagos, Nigeria. No worries there Cool

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case, you might now have an oga wasting his time trying to deal with you. Good job! Twisted Evil

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you’re sure that your mugus email account is still secure, I have to agree you’ve graduated to a more clever mugu. Congrats!. Very Happy

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm leaning towards the Mugu. More emails followed, still in great English... and now he wants me to work with him.

Could be interesting Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybee to mes with him you start ussing bad pidjin now. OOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic