SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Small town blues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email.. The problem for him is the area code is for the Cayman Islands and he landed in my Cayman email, not my catcher account. I figure I can dispose of him in one shot.

Quote:
Attention:Beneficiary

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Eng. Jüîrgen Krüîgger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Eng. Jürgen
Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in
the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with
you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Eng. Jürgen Krügger until his
death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to
give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during hislife time. Late Engr. Jurgen Krugger died on the 13th day of December,
2004 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities
and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reachyou as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to
enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.Note:You are advise to contact me with my personal email
address:[email protected]

I await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,

BARRISTER TEDDY WILLIAMS ESQ.PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang,Smith Esq

Tell+34-603-131-235
Fax:+34-917-692-735
E-mail:[email protected]

Never run a scam from a small town and contact a local. The Island is about 20 miles long on the big island. I let him know the place is full of locals.

Quote:
Wow,

Why didn't you tell me you are in the Cayman Islands too. I'm in the phone book. Which law firm are you with, I don't see you in the listing and the deceased is unknown to me. It is a small island so I thought I knew most everyone.

Why are you using AOL for crying out loud instead of the Cable and Wireless address?

I don't expect a reply. I may shoot him some more local emails from the Cayman Islands offering to meet him at his office and then inquire as to his licence. (license is spelled without a S there, the typo is correct.)

The phone numbers are a mobile in the Cayman Islands and a FAX service in the US. To really wig him out, I have contacts there I can email that will be glad to give him local calls.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Simon4523
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, that would be great. Laughing

All the transaction are fake no money was sent to money gram you are playing with my intelligent
-diplomat Billy Gold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic