SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What are sig lines?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freedomfromphishing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

I am new here and would like to know what sig lines are. Does it mean signature line? Are they replies you received from scammers?

Thanks for the help.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Yes sig line = signature line. Most of the ones that are quotes - especially outlandish ones - are things that lads have said to the baiter.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually, when we refer to "sig lines", we are referencing one-liners received from scammers which we post on our automatically generated 419eater signature -- sort of like a trophy. Other people use icons in the sig lines (there is a sticky explaining what they mean) to track their accomplishments (just like WWII fighter pilots painted little swastikas or rising sun emblems on their cockpits to track kills).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
freedomfromphishing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for explaining. I guess I had it all along but nice to know for sure. I will be counting the days until I come up with one worthy of using!!!!!
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy banks are a pretty good start. To get one you need to get your lad (scammer) to send you information for a bank account that is being used for fraudulent purposes. I.e. being a party to 419 advance-fee fraud.

Once you have a bank account, you report them to alan. Read the following two topics to get an understanding of how to do that.

Submitting Bank Info to Alan
&
CLOSING LAD BANK ACCOUNTS, by Tommo Shanter and Alan

Then you get to add one of these bad boys to your sig line --> Closed lad accounts

Best of luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic