SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ nice, exasperated lads are good.

I sent out a hand crafted format based on a number of igbo idioms and a congolese superstition about funerals beringing evil spirits out of the woodwork, set my autoresponder to "vile goad" and let fly at all 229 addresses on the last page of the massbait. They got:
Quote:

* if you want to know the power of witchcraft ask a mother whose child has been taken by spirits
** When you are dead you will have all the rest you need
***The ear that does not listen, when the head is cut off it goes too

The response was most wonderful.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS NOT LIKE THAT. IDIOT

Aimee [email protected]

Quote:
Good day!

I'm so sorry that God won't do as what you said, maybe Satan will, because you are same with Satan,
both you have wicked heart, you are so vicious.

God will bless every good soul and punish every bad man.
Please confess as soon as possible, beg for the forgiveness of God.

Or all your wicked curse will come on yourself.

Hope God can forgive you.

Best regards,

[email protected]
Quote:
back at you i rebook you and all negative words shall be your position..

[email protected]
Quote:
You answer abraham rich online but you never entered flight since you were born generational causes have been folling you and your lineage.. shame on you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender i know you are a hungry lion don't give your mom let fuck her so that i will you money ok idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE OF POVERTY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big guy i think? why all this rubbish? all what you said will bounce back to you, as you have no respect for elders.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is to inform you that you have been selected as one of the
recipients of Wisdom Grant/Donation for World fools /UNDP Wisdom
Recovery program.

You were selected among the beneficiaries to receive wisdom as
developmental aid from World Fools in conjunction with UNDP.

This incentive is geared towards ensuring Wisdom growth in your region.

For details, Contact Mr. Smith Wilson

Your Faithful,

Quote:
FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER,

FIRSSSSSTTTTTTTTT FOOOOOL OFFFFFFFFFFF THE
GREATEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT ORRRDDDDDDDDDEEERRRRRRRRR

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOU WON THE WORLD MOST FOOLISH
FOOL TITLE THIS YEAR AND NO ONE IS STILL NOMINATED FOR NEXT
MILLENNIUM, SO DEFINITELY, THE TITLE BELONGS TO YOU.

Quote:
FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER, YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY TALK
LESS OF TENSES. JUST LOOK AT YOUR SPELLINGS(BETWEEN, GAVE,DISEASE,
PATHETIC). I WONDER HOW YOU DO GET MAGAS WITH YOUR POROUS INVADING
ENGLISH LANGUAGE. IT IS A PITY? YOU JOIN THIS DEAL OUT OF BITTERNESS.
YOU KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A GUY MAN, YOU ARE THE
FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER. IT WASN'T REALLY YOUR FAULT, YOU DID
NOT GET ACCESS TO EVEN BASIC EDUCATION.
I COULD REMEMBER VERY WELL THAT YOUR FAMILY'S CAREER IS THE REARING OF
GOATS SO I AM NOT SURPRISE WHEN YOU THROW INSULTS WITH GOAT. IT IS
ANOTHER HISTORY FOR YOU THAT THERE WAS ONCE A TIME, YOUR GOAT FUCKED
YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER THEN GOT ANNOYED AND FUCKED A HEN AS A TIT
FOR TAT FOR YOUR MOTHER.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE UNIVERSE EVEN TO THE GOD WHO MADE YOU.

FIRSSSSSTTTTTTTTT FOOOOOL OFFFFFFFFFFF THE
GREATEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT ORRRDDDDDDDDDEEERRRRRRRRR

[email protected]
Quote:
I love your mother because she is so sweet on the bed,you are a bastard cos i fuck your mother everyday.

Quote:
Your mother was so sweet on my bed yesterday and i will make sure i fuck your sister dis week.Sorry off you are dying of aids.

[email protected]
Quote:
drug dealer ur not saying anything,i don't hear or imagine what ur fucking language talking about? just wait and continue to eat ur suji and okkro soup,ur day is coming then u will remember me when u will face the hanging for sure.is a curse for u will die soon but by hanging same like ur nijer friends

Quote:
drug dealer ur not saying anything,i don't hear or imagine what ur fucking language talking about? just wait and continue to eat ur suji and okkro soup,ur day is coming then u will remember me when u will face the hanging for sure.

Quote:
drug dealer keep quiet and eat ur suji with better leaf,just wait the day police anti drug will arrest send u to jail then they hang the same way all igbo die to go in hell fucking man.all those things ur talking about will happen to u in few time,when ur market finish no more stock police will catch u with all the evidence and sentence u to dead fuck all ur family.

[email protected]
Quote:
I gave you only 14day's you will witness death ,, first of all you will never see end year

lets see

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Quote:
LISTEN YOUNG MAN IF YOU DARE SEND ME SUCH EMAIL AGAIN , I WILL BLOCK ALL YOUR MAIL BOX THROUGH THIS PARTICULAR MAIL BOX YOU ARE USING TO EMAIL ME. SO BE WARNED

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, AM ENJOYING YR MONEY WHILE YOUR ARE DIEING, USING YR MONEY TO FUCK YR SISTER WHILE MY DOG IS FUCKING YR MOTHER, IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Any day you will stop sending this massage that day you will die just mark my word you think i will call you for what. stupid thing na so all your family family will die one by one

[email protected]
i have never seen a person like you common English you dont even know how to write sorry i never knew you where a school drop out .your family is full of illiterates including you.sorry because you are a fooooooooolllllllllllllllllll you dont know your aim okay i have better things to do here not for you. [/quote]

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you a man?If you are you must be polite and reply or don't it's not by force to reply.

And finally Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA WAY DEY FOR GRAVE NO TELL YOU SAY NA ONE STUPID MAN BORN YOU THAT IS WHY YOU TOO DEY STUPID LIKE YOUR FATHER.WATIN YOU DEY DO ON TOP SYSTEM.AND WHO YOU BE TO DEY TELL ME ALL THIS KIND SHIT.I WISH SAY I WAY NA DE SAME ROOT I FOR BASTE YOU WITH EVERY.YOU NO NO WHO YOU DEY TALK TO SHA , ABI YOU WANT DIE YOUNG NI.THAT IS WHY YOU CARRY AIDS GO GIVE ALL YOUR FAMILY.YOU ARE A BIG DISGTRSS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PAPA GO DEY ASHAM OF YOU FOR GRAVE WHERE HIM DEY NOW. HOW YOUR ELDER BROTHER WAY DEY PRISON HIM DONE COME OUT.NA STEALING SLEF DEY UNA BLOOD..IF I CATCH YOU I WILL SMOOK YOUR ASS MYSELF .I NO GO ASK MEN MAKE THEM TOUCH YOU NA ME GO SHOW YOU WATING I BE ,BIG FOOL...

COME OSHODI CUM MEET ME MAKE I SHOW YOU BIG FOOL..

NA FOOL SOLUDO YOU BE...

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "conversation" with [email protected] continues. After his earlier two outbursts which included several remarks regarding my poor English, I replied with a heartfelt message. I made sure that my English was much better than his, as well as that in my previous message, so I could repeatedly insult him for being such an uneducated idiot. I think I mentioned having some guys working for me too. Fun stuff.

Quote:
YO!!!! bIG BoY, fathER, you make me wanna laugh with your swagga
like raggsssss,
see if I get you, I go treat you in my little small way.
BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito.
SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER.

And 6 minutes later...

Quote:
This time around, you rememberred to check your spelling, but then!!!
What about your grammers? you've got bad tenses, what do you teach
your boys? na you dey spoil work give your boiz, them dey work dem no
dey chop, you saf no dey chop cos you be monkey. How monkey go fit
chop? never, na your maga com be baboo, cos you don't buy time all of
life, wey you no dey chop. I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL
QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF.
because Ishi na hugi OKU. YOUR HEAD DON CATCH FIRE.

Any idea what "Ishi na hugi OKU" means?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something to do with death I think. Probably not positive. Slap him for being such a rustic pidgin english speaker.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

OTIU NNE GI TOO BIGG FOOL YOU A FAKE GUY MAN OK WHY ARE YOU TALKING TRASH YOU VERY STUPID GUY FUCK U...

[email protected]
Quote:

not by mouth..meet be in pelabor tonight in festac and i will know if you have money, even if i can make it you need not to worry you will highly flex with just a call i will make..Talk less and act more and a real guy man would not make noise and also say he has cos now you made me know you are a boooker.

RCNB CHARITABLE TRUST FOUNDATION
Registered Charity No. 292360
Tel/Fax: +44 703 596 0966
www.rcnbcharityfoundation.com
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE LOSSER I CAN NOT TELL YOU ANY THING BUT NOTE THAT SILENT IS THE BEST ANWSER A FOOL, SINCE U DIDN`T WANT THE FUND THEN IGNORE THE MASSAGE NOT CAUSING YOUR FATHER DO U KNOW WHO I AM U BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:

mugu!!! i wonder why and how u enter job, even pigin english u cant write,is very obvious that ur a starter in this game,u dey browse dey give chairmen like us work, bring work make i make cash for u so u go fit do waec buy jamb form and go university cos ur an illiterate trying to make ends meet, just bring work for us chairmen so we go make u meet up and try reach our level.
i leave in lekki face one,happily married with my lovely beautiful wife (former miss unilag 2003 now work with MTN as a branch manager on the apapa branch,i have 2 lovely kids,i drive a 2010 CRV jeep, toyota spider 2010,land cruiser jeep and a benz space wagon. so boy am not in ur level, cos have been making cash in this game when i was 27years old in 2006, i got married at the age of 30years old in 2009, am now a millionaire presently with what i have achieved so far in this game.

just try and grow up and be a man, cos to be a man is not a days job.

i just advise u to stop tarnishing the image of our great country nigeria, thats all and u lay all this abuses to ur fore fathers....i can only assist u only if u bring work for me so that i can make money for u to take care of ur hungry family.ur so daft to even ask of my number when u lay abuses to ur family....big up boy and try and hussle well and meet up to our level.i will be at pearl harbour nite club 2nite in festac to be precised come with ur mum & dad if dey are still alive and ur owute family so that i will buy them one bottle of coke to share among themselves since they will give u a glass cup to share the coke or fanta depending on their choice of sofe drink, mind u i only promised u and ur family one bottle, so plz ur family should not ask morethan one bottle cos if dey do i will call the bouncer to throw all of u out of the club to the nearest sucker away,

hungry man when dey call himself chief hahahahaha try and be a good boy by browsing so hard doing nite browsing and bring work for me so that i will wok out cash for u....i will pity u and work with u so that u can eat 3 square meals a day by sharing 95% for me 5% for any job u bring for me,bcos as a starter. muguuuuuuuuu chief innocent emeka. plz not my new boy: send all reply u get to dis my private mail box and keep on praying for success cos is very obvious u have bad belle dat is why u have not made money in this game for 10years now when u believe to be a job man.

bad nite and bad weekend to u and sleep like a foooooooool.

[email protected]
Quote:

if no be say you be fool na every body you dey write one same stupid letter,wetin be your problem yopu idiot ijhebu monkey,
you no go mind your business for one day,ritualist like you asfetr you don use your family take do money u don dey regret,abi,
you go soon die as well.ANIMAL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:

Mumu u know get sense Innocent Emake Chinekeme u be bastard mumu ajukwo ewu amu ikpu otu ihenile iejeke agwundu ikpku anumanu.

all what u are

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE JOBLESS, HOPELESS AND FUSTRATED IN YOUR COUNTRY NIGERIA, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AND THINK OF WOT YOU CAN DO WITH UR LIFE B/CUZ IS ONLY FUSTRATED AND HOPELESS PPL LIKE U OVER REACT THIS WAY OUT OF POVERTY, BIG BOYS DON'T MAKE NOISE......IDIOT.

I WISH U CAN JUST DRIVE STARIGHT TO HELL......PONKING ASS

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
guy waiten be ur own fine money way others the fine and stop sending this to people 4 the last time

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck off stupid man.

[email protected]
Quote:
you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I ON YOU MY BOY
YOUR MOTHER WE DEATH OK AND YOU WILL DEATH AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER FUCK OFF SAMLL BOY AND MY BOY COME LET ME TOCH YOUR LIFE SO YOU WE MAKE MONEY LIKE ME IF YOU DO NOT COME BLAK TO ME I WE KILL YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FAHER I ON YOU MY BOY AND I ON YOUR HOUSE IN NIGER IN LAGOS YOU CANT RUN MY BOY I PASS YOU OK? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AND JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA FROM YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER?

MY BOY????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID. I CAN SEE U WEN U ARE FUCKING UR MOTHER AT OKOKOMAIKO BEGGER STATION.

U BETTER SHOUT UP INSTEAD OF NEGLECTING UR FELLOW GUY. I SAW UR MOTHER WITH HAUSA AND MAD PEOPLE AT OKOKO BEGGER STATION

U *DELETED*. UR MOTHER IS FROM MOTHERLESS BABE AND D@ IS Y U ARE FUCKLING UR MOTHER BECAISE U HAVE NO RELATIVE IN DIS WORLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu U called urself Axe Man,u sticking jew man.if i catch u there.
barstard....
fool ..you can not write your name..

[email protected]
Quote:
i be your guy korofo is always on guide.aye axemen.

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Pay Back
I have swaer that you are all your entire faily will be poor as you are right now Think about your life, going from one plae to another but the caurse is there/ asked your mother abiut the man that course your families.

I am here to add to it that all ALUSI in IGBOLAND will contuine treacting your life.. Because U know that we the Bigger boys make BIG DOOOUU from internet and we don't respond to FELLOW GUYMAN MESSAGE.... But for the reason you send about three mails in the box, U will suffer hardship bcos u are not a true guyman.. The story will sound ok to teach u that u need to delete GM message fro ur box

Ur Father on Internet

Quote:
U mugu, U real fuck up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, We are u thinking ur are doing in Internet? .........abuseing ppl? U will endup being disgrace by a woman and that woman will take u to Police were u wish pple to be BCOS UR uncle was there before as prisoner and ur father,,,,,,,, like wise U will be there

Guy if u like I will give you my number I love mmeeting u Idiot,,,,,or you give me ur number...a disgrace to a family......think about your friends all is getting oney but u dey there dey write robish in internet. Ikita lakwa nnegi there

[email protected]
Quote:
Man what the fuck is your problem and where on this earth did we know each other. I know you are one of those boys way just dey collect small change and that money they worry you. Because i don`t think i have ever met you before or had anything with you. We are not in the same country and i don`t know what i did you that made you sending me mails. Do you know me?

[email protected]
Quote:
but bros all of us dey thesame thing. why ina akpo ikpu nnem na amu nna,

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE IT BY YOUR SIDE
K, TAKE IT WHETHER U LIKE TO OR NOT. (IMPORTED GOAT)

[email protected]
Quote:
You see you are nuttin but a small fish...I pity you how you share ill-death to all the members of your family including youself.

Sorrry na him be your name because your time has finally come.

Bitch ass n

Quote:
Your type if i set my eyes on you i will so shift you jaw.

I will mess you up in public, i will so beat the hell out of you.

I will panel beat your life and you no go fit stand up.

I go use your fish blood baff you idiot and as you open this message you have shared all the ill-death to evey one around you...
Infact nobody around you will die...Na only ypu go die by your self moron,

MUMU MUGU FOR LIFE

Quote:
EWU,OZU,EWE,ODE,OLOSHI,ZUBULUS ELEMENT,NONETITY OBROSHO,UDENSI,OMONONAYO,IREMATIC IDIOT,BARAWO BANZAI,UR MAMA ASHEWO,UR PAPA THIEF.
EWU,OZU,EWE,ODE,OLOSHI,ZUBULUS ELEMENT,NONETITY OBROSHO,UDENSI,OMONONAYO,IREMATIC IDIOT,BARAWO BANZAI,UR MAMA ASHEWO,UR PAPA THIEF.

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die for circle street boy like you

[email protected]
Quote:
guy talk like a mature person so dat u can achieve some thing in u life,u throw format to me instead for u to say yes or no then u started write this rubbish,believe me u can not see better in u life

[email protected]
Quote:
olorun loma ba tieje iwo omo ale yii
kilokan mi pelu tie
?

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU GBA NNE GI 100% TIME NO HOSPITAL WILL CURE HER
OTU NNE GI AND OTU GBA NNE GI 100% TIMES AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE
BASTARD OSU FAMILY AND WILL SEE GBAGIDIM ANY WHERE U DEY OGU GO
CATCH U IF U ANY COMMIT ANY BAD IN UR LIFE JUST TRY TODAY REPENT IF U
NO REPENT AND U COMMIT ANY SIN IN UR LIFE U WILL SEE THAT OGU GO CATCH
U THAT U WILL SURFER FOR GBAGIDIM TA,,,,,,,,TA,,,,,,,TA,,,,,,TA,,,,,,
SHETA PO TATOKOTA SAY AS YOU SET UR EYE ON THIS LETTER SAY OGU
GBAGIDIM WILL CATCH U FOR NO MERCY

[email protected]
Quote:
OGU WILL KILL OSU LIKE U.

GO AND ASK THE MEANING OF OSU, THAT IS WHAT U ARE. POOR BASTARD LIKE U. SHARA-MUNTA TES MEK BE-ARE- ARE FIK JAK

[email protected]
Quote:
to this fool back to sender YOUR MAMA GO DIY

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at what you write , i m sure you didnt finish secondry school Stupid

[email protected]
Quote:
FULL OF SHIT PRUDENTIAL BANK MY FOOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE A POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
dont you know that you are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
back to you and nne gi and nna gi otuna nne gi an nna gi leriele ona esiy

[email protected]
Quote:
From your email id I know who your are buy I am surprise you coursing your mama these way , I am full time street guy man but you coursing your self these way death is awaiting you soonest.
Back to sender

[email protected] 41.138.186.24/Lagos
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER..............WISH U DEATH AMEN..........DEATH BY HANGING
YOUR PAPA DONE DIE YESTERDAY AND NA YOUR TURN TO DIE, EWU CANBEER......MUMU, NO BI CRAZ DEY WORRY U. WETIN YOU FIND GO GHANA, IF NO BE THIEF YOU THEY THIEF FOR THERE. AIYE AXE MEN. I DON SEE U FINISH, I GO TRACK U EXCEPT NO BE THE RIGHT ADDRESS U GIVE SO.

U DON DIE JUST LIKE THAT BECAUSE U GO DRINK UR BLOOD FOOL...........I NO WAN USE MY EYE SEE U AS U NO GET SENCE DEM MAKE WE CHOP EACH OTHER LIKE THAT..........BECAUSE I WANT PERSONALLY COOK UR MEET AND BALANCE CHOT U.

YOUR'S IDIOT,

[email protected]
Quote:
from little pepper....malphite death go kill u
ur generation will die soon animal like u..jobless man

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCKED HER AGAIN IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT,I MEAN YOUR MOTHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
hey
BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, SO SHALL YOU B TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. WEY TIN YOU KNOW NA EM GO KNOW YOU. SO AS YOU KNOW ALL DIS, SO SHALL IT FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
your father dey craze i no get time for you

[email protected]
Quote:
i no no who u b but i believe say u get the wrong person cause i no get any issue with antbody if i wrong you and i no no try let me know make we settle i no c any reason 4 us to beef ourself when we suppose to find how to make money

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mother your father your sisters and every of your stupid relations......................just reported your e mail add as a scam. you will be blocked soon...fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll go wroth in your mothers grave....just sent your datas to death............otu nne gi

[email protected]
Quote:
Ojutiku if you remember the fall of Tuyo the giant AY you ley low and
know say I remain to fight another day na imo he be.

Empty drum crys most.

[email protected]
Quote:
U HAVE JUST DISGRACED URSELF AGAIN.UR ENGLISH AND USE OF IT SHOWS THAT U R ONE SHOE SHINNER SOMEWHERE FRUSTRATED WITH NO MONEY TO EAT IF NOT U CAN NOT OPEN UR ROTTEN JAW TO SPEAK THESE TRASH TO SOMEONE U DONT KNOW.I WILL KEEP U FEED U BEFORE FEEDING U TO VULTURES U IDIOT.DO U KNOW ME?THAT U RECEIVED A FORMAT FROM ONE OF MY BOYS IS NOT D REASON FOR U TO WASTE D TIME U SHOULD USE TO LOOK FOR JOB THAT WILL GIVE U MONEY AND TALK RUBBISH HERE.FUCK U FUCK UR AXE AND FUCK ANYTHING IN LIFE U KNOW.TRY ME AND SEE URSELF ROTTEN IN HELL ALL D DAYS OF UR MISERABLE LIFE.

KISS MY ASS!

[email protected]
Quote:
E be like you nor get work for box.............. if u need box ask me i go give you.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH IS ALREADY KNOWING ON YOUR DOOR WHICH YOU KNOW BEFORE ANY BODY
THAT YOU WILL DIE ON 24TH DEC.2011 OR BEFORE THEN.AS SOON AS I STOP
SEEING UR MAIL IN MY BOX THEN I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY
EWU 10,000

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY DO YOU WORRY YOURSELF IN THIS LIFE. ONE DAY YOU WILL GET MAD IF YOU DON'T TAKE TIME. WHY ARE YOU AGGRESSIVE LIKE MUSLIMS BROTHERS. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM POVERTY OR WHAT. I KNOW YOU SHOULD BE A POOR MAN THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO AGGRESSIVE IN LIFE. BUT WITH THIS YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE A FOUL.

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE PROPOSAL, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED WHY NOT KEEP SILENCE INSTEAD ABUSING YOUR BASTARD PARENTS LIKE YOU. WHATS YOUR OWN. YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD I MUST CONFESS TO YOU. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT THIS PROPOSAL. I GOT MORE THAN 10 EVERY DAY IN MY MAIL BOX AND I DON'T RESPOND BACK TO THEM.YOU ARE A DEAD PERSON THAT IS WHY YOU TALK LIKE MONKEY. YOU ARE LEAVING IN OKOMAIKO NO WONDER. IS A PLACE WHERE TOUTS AND MISCREANTS LIVE.. I NOW UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL AND WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER TALK TO YOU IN MY LIFE.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BASTARD IDIOT WHO CANNOT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW UR FATHER, SORRY U THINK THE PERSON U CALL UR FATHER IS UR REAL FATHER.IDIOT ASK UR ASHAWO MOTHER WHO IS UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
oni se gbogbo orire to laye yii..awon ota de ma da iya dubule ni
iwo ti aye e ti baje yii...guy wetin be your problem gan
se tie pare ni?posi mejo nile yin lodun yi
iwo adanu yi...oriuruku lo ma je tiya eee
dont ever send me anything again
you fit send ki tie baje
you fit send ko laccident
you send msg ko ya Were.

NA ME JATOMINESIN
DADUBULE
SIDI IYA SOKE.
LOL...........

[email protected]
Quote:
Deputy Manager, Clap for yourself, Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
fork ur papa and your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE ALREADY A DEAD MEAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
so will all you entire family die in jesus name amen and amen

[email protected]
Quote:
iya ti yeware abi....oni ku re..baba to ti ku ko ni re orun wo rara...

Quote:
YOUR MAMA WAY DEY FOR GRAVE NO TELL YOU SAY NA ONE STUPID MAN BORN YOU THAT IS WHY YOU TOO DEY STUPID LIKE YOUR FATHER.WATIN YOU DEY DO ON TOP SYSTEM.AND WHO YOU BE TO DEY TELL ME ALL THIS KIND SHIT.I WISH SAY I WAY NA DE SAME ROOT I FOR BASTE YOU WITH EVERY.YOU NO NO WHO YOU DEY TALK TO SHA , ABI YOU WANT DIE YOUNG NI.THAT IS WHY YOU CARRY AIDS GO GIVE ALL YOUR FAMILY.YOU ARE A BIG DISGTRSS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PAPA GO DEY ASHAM OF YOU FOR GRAVE WHERE HIM DEY NOW. HOW YOUR ELDER BROTHER WAY DEY PRISON HIM DONE COME OUT.NA STEALING SLEF DEY UNA BLOOD..IF I CATCH YOU I WILL SMOOK YOUR ASS MYSELF .I NO GO ASK MEN MAKE THEM TOUCH YOU NA ME GO SHOW YOU WATING I BE ,BIG FOOL...

COME OSHODI CUM MEET ME MAKE I SHOW YOU BIG FOOL..

NA ME SAN BABA..

[email protected]
Quote:
eyia ewu asa awuru otu bgawa nnegi kolomintal di ka gi mugu u go pay idiot ..........lol.........hahahahah.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can not beg you to stop swearing people, you will be doing this from year to year no achievement while we are investing in owerri and asaba

CONTINUE DON'T STOP.

[email protected]
Quote:
He pained me that you can write anything good English,

[email protected]
Quote:
F00l i can see u are tired of this life,go to blazes and turn to ashes.
Fool u will remain winch forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE FOOLS AND CANNOT COME OUT OF IT AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL ONE PERSON WILL BE DYING IN YOUR FAMILY EVERY MONTH. YOUR GENERATION IS CAUSED FOR EVER

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS EVEN THIS IDIOT? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, FBI DOES NOT USE GMAIL, YOU ARE THE HUNGRY IDIOTS SPOILING OUR JOB. YOU LEAVE YOUR PALM TAPPING BUSINESS IN THE VILLAGE AND THINK YOU CAN COME AND DO GUY. NO WAY. YOU BELONG TO THE VILLAGE FOREVER. USU RAKWAA NNE GI.

I STAND BY MY CURSE ON YOU. BY THE TIME YOU FINALLY GET HOME(IF AT ALL YOU WILL) THE NEXT THING WILL BE FOR YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU. BASTARD. YOU WANT TO JOKE WITH ME. YOU WILL SEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda ner you mumu pass

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
punk fbi! guy man never use curse I guess u need ur boss in office to reducate u abt d job.

[email protected] 196.201.51.21/Accra
Quote:
i don burn d kable nothing for you again
com ap fr festac com bucha ners anchor point fr festac fr barbados 32rd i go smokee yur meat i swear to god yu go run go yur okoko bastard yu dey do guy wey yu no sabi work mumu i go show yu online hw to work collect money no b nonsense wey yu dey trow here

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION WILL ALL DIE BEFORE THAT TWO DAYS AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A SMALL BOI NAH........WHO BAM YOUR PAPA FOR EGEDE NAH???...YOU STINKIN JUU MOTHERFUCKER.........YOU GOT LITTLE TIME TO ROLL ON....YOUR PAPA DEY LIVE FOR OKOMAIKO AND YOU DEY HAPPI, HUMMM....COME LEKKI MAKE I FEED YOUR MAMA NAH, HUMMM......FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOUR DAD IN HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

DON PAPA YAEE

[email protected]
Quote:
u be fraud too, ur name na fraud. u think say u be genuine person? see the kind name wey u de answer. kettle de call pot black.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FOOL. DEVIL PURNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. OGWU KILL YOU THERE.

[email protected] 41.138.164.104/Nigeria
Quote:
AXE MEN. BASTARDS

OH AM SCARD,... STUPID BASTERED.. U WON PLAY GAME YOU GO JOIN AXE MEN..... WE GO SOON USE YOU COUNT SKULSSS...

I DON DE SEE YOU WELLA...... I KNOW YOU... SON OF A BITCH.....

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, U NO DEY LIVE ANYWHERE IN LAG...
U DEY WITHIN... BUT I PROMISE YOU SOMETHING FOOL, THAT YOU WILL LIVE TO KISS YOUR SKULSSS.. BASTRAD...

BUT I PORMISE YOU ONE THING, AS UNA DON DECIDE TO DEY DIE LIKE FOWL... WE GO DEY TROW UNA FOR MY FISHES TO HAVE SOME FOOD.

CAN ALL YOUR FAMILY BELLY FUL MY FISHES? HAHAHAH.. DRE YOU GO BASTARD.. ONLY ONE WORD FROM ME, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WIL CHANGE.. U THINK SAY DEM DEY USE CULTIST TO BRAGE...... U GO SOON BE TROWN OVER BOARD.....

I KNOW YOU.... U DON COME AGAIN... THIS TIME YOU WILL NEVR GO UNPUNISH.

U MUST TELL ME HOW U GET MY I.D... I NEVER KNOW ,, BUT U DON BRING OUT YOUR LEG MAKE I SEE YOU.. FOOLSSSS..... U GO CHOP DOLLARS DIE... U SABI 419 ABI?

WETIN U SABI.... U SOON TAKE YOU UNAWARE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why do you ruin the image of Africa in the eyes of the rest of the world with your ridiculous scam letters? Will you never learn to respect yourselves or to work for an honest living?

What is wrong with you people?

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U HAVE A JOB U WONT HAVE TIME 4 THIS NONSENSESE.CAN U WORK IN MY POULTRY FARM?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU STOP SENDING THIS NONSENCE TO ME IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY RETURN BACK TO WERE YOU ARE FROM I WILL HELP GET BACK HOME YOU FRUASTRATED IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS YOU WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER I PROMISE YOU I KNOW YOU IF DON'T KNOW I HAVE EVERY OF YOUR DETAILS I WARN FOR THE LAST TIME.......?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
big time back to sender iga ala nne gi anu ma nu like you cry in your house all time

[email protected]
Quote:
You do not have job Ewu look at you animal

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL THE CURSE BE BACK TO YOU IDIOT YOU WILL DIE SOON LIKE A RATE
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL BE SET TO DEATH. LET THUNDER FIRE YOU INTO PEACES
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SO STUPID THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU CLAIM NIGERIAN. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. COME TO GHANA AND BE SHINING MY SHOES. VERY SO SOON YOU WILL WITNESS YOUR DEATH AND GO TO HELL. ASHAWO NIGER IDIOT !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey
Your have already sign for your grave side, your talking to Dako base in USA but operate in Nigeria, your massage has been raid and kept for your confirmation by you when you will confess by men that read it, your blood will be use in your presents, we must know your confidence that makes you to write and you still face your curt inside the kingdoms before anything can be done, don’t worry I be your lawyer,

Dako SA

Axe man

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
RESPECT URSELF
LISTEN, WHY ARE U BLABBING, RUGGED DO U KNOW WHO I'M ? U ACTUALLY KNEW THAT AAYEI'S CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH BADGERS, I'M A CONFIRM MAN, I WILL TRACE U TO UR COMPOUND AND U WILL GO DOWN FOR ME. PLZ I BEG U TO RESPECT URSELF, AND TRY NOT TO FUCK UP AGAIN. I'M A 9IJA FOR UR INFORMATION.

Regards,
Mr.Joseph O.Afranie

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN NEVER GET OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOUR DEATH WILL BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
u no be correct amingo. bcos u de lagos, yet u no de come lagos zonal Arena or apapa zone. wetin come make u aye? jew man.

[email protected]
Quote:
That is why you and your family is too poor faking single

[email protected]
Quote:
what are u saying

do you know Jesus Christ

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU NA MOUTH YOU DEY

[email protected]
Quote:
funk u bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE ALIVE BUT LET ME IN TO YOU AND NEVER MORE YOU CAN NOT SEE XMAS TRY ME AND SEE §§ ARROW BARGA GATE IS OPEN FOR PEOPLE LIKE TO BE USE THEY HEAD FOR SACRIFYS AND YOU ARE CALLED AND RIGH NOW YOU BEHIND THE GATE. LET SEE WHOM TO BE

COME TO GHANA AND SEE HOW I DEY FUCK YOUR FELLOW NIGER GIRLS

[email protected] 116.202.1.101/Delhi India
Quote:
AYE SUCKERS ALL AXE MEN ARE MUST BE TROW OVER BOARD.ALL D BAMBELA'S MUST FALL IN UR MAMA IKPU AND OTU. AND I AM HUNTING FOR UR MAMA PUSSY.FIRST I GO GIVE HER DOGGY STYLE B4 I MATCHET HER TO DEATH.STUPID AYE LIKE U.DONT U KNOW FINE BOI NO BE MOI MOI ABI U WANT MAKE ALORAS HUNT UR FATHER LAPS. IF I CATCH U EHH AFRICA WILL BE TOO SMALL FOR ME AND U.
VAGABOND LIKE, MUNTULA,IDIOT,EGEDE FOOL,MURUTUS INPAFOOL LIKE U,IBONKA.ASHAWO PIKIN,BORN TROWAY,PICKING POCKET,TOTO BRUSHER.

I DON SEND UR DETAILS TO AMADIOHA,OGU,AND OKIJA SHRINE,SO MAKE U DEY XPECT THUNDER ANYTIME FROM ABOVE. I DON YAN MY OWN FINISH.

YOURS SINCERELY
ALORA SEALORDS
BUCCANEER. FINE BOY NO BE MOI MOI.
AROMA DI BOSANTA EVIL D KILLER.CAPPING.AROMA DI BOSANTA EVIL D KILLER.CAPPING.

[email protected]
Quote:
celebreated juuman where were you when men were men dont use egede number 777 again or you will die just like that ezi bida opa utu eji ego

[email protected]
Quote:
your not egedeman we have orientation were is yours juuman

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE SAID WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).

IF YOU KNOW SAY YOUR MAMA BORN YOU WELL MAKE YOU TELL ME WHO YOU BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a *DELETED*. You don't even know how to speak good English. Go and join nursery school. You need it for your future since your poor parents could not send you to school.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill you baggar man yu wan corner my mugu fish head dick sucker i go fuck yur system up oh i go hack ds box now dnt fuck with mi oh i warn you school yu no go yu go dey bomb bad email list you no fit buy better list trow job bastard i go fix yur head up

[email protected]
Quote:
Is generation will surfer am a big man already go and look for your match ok

[email protected]
Quote:
can a cursed person curse somebody? no. you sre cursed from birth my broda. i am covered by the precious blood of jesus. a cursed person like u can never surse anybody in this world. your curse is like a disease from birth.

go for deliverence. if you write back again, you shall be doomed.

[email protected]
Quote:
OWU GA EGWU GI

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mum came late yesterday yes i know,she was in my home fucking me.

[email protected]
Quote:
son of a bitch......................
guy your father, you nor just get sense go at your age. gone are the days they say a fool at fourty is a fool for ever now a fool at 10 is a fool for ever.

Na so so pain, Sorrow, disappointment na im go be you and your entire generation portion goat time when you go use do better thing you they waist am i don make money at least i get car i get two plots of land I get house at my age i get fat bank account. money when your father never make since he born you, how much more you.

[email protected]
Quote:
A
S FAR AS U WILL LET ME FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR SISTERS, THEN I LET YOU GO.

IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO IN RED

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA PRICK IN RED

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BABA LAWO, SO I HAVE NO BUSINESSWITH U DIRTY FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
go enter school before writing rubbish mad dog

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA WEY DIE SINCE U NEVER STIL FIND WAY TO LAY AM FOR GROUND IDIOT, YOU WEY NO GET MONEY YOU DEY TALK ABOUT GEE FOOL.

COME GUY NA YORUBA U BI ABI NA WHRE U COME FROM BUSH MEAT.

ME I BE CALABAR GUY AND WE CHOP HUMAN AND NA YOUR TURN TO CHOP THIS DECEMBER WHEN U COME BACK TO OKOKOMAIKO.......FOR TIPPER GARAGE IDIOT.
GO THINK ABOUT HOW U GO TAKE DIE IDIOT WEY NO FIT MAKE MONEY COME MAKE I FEED U AND MAKE I HARBOUR U FOR MY HOUSE MAKE U FEED WELL IDIOT FOOL.

I DEY WAIT FOR OUR STINKING BREATH TO SMELL LAGOS.

AIYE AXE MEN, JUST MARK IT U ARE A GONNA.......IDIOT FOOL.

MAGOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE NEVER SEE A FOOL LIKE YOU B4

[email protected]
Quote:
READ UR ENGLISH.I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH.ILLITERATE LIKE YOU,YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS?BETTER GO AND SELL PURE WATER BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GONNA MAKE A DIME.YOU WILL DIE A PAUPER JUST LIKE YOUR FATHERS BEFORE YOU.I PLACE A CURSE ON YOU TODAY AND UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE YOU WILL HAVE NO PEACE.YOU WILL DIE LIKE A FOWL.YOU WILL BE A SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE THAT KNOWS YOU WILL REGRET KNOWING YOU.

YOU WILL REMAIN A SHOE SHINNER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Drowning AYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL , YOU CANT EVEN SPELL....MAD BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
what my sister will do with a drug dealer? i few time police will catch u will all ur market and the sentence u to dead by hanging like ur friends over the world.animal prepare ur self to go to hell

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my actual baits:
Quote:
if you ever write me mail again i will close your box for u, idiot, is your father that will remain poor, don't try me because if you thee try me you will have your fucking self to blame for what will happen to you. bastard like you.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy ^Strange...always thought it was 'basterd lik yuo'.

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin naaaaaaaaaaaaa mind your biz

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE SOMEBODY KNOW WHAT YOU KNEW YOU ARE AGAINST THE PERSON
YOU ARE STILL FOOLING UR SELF AT UR AGE.IT IS A PITY

[email protected]
Quote:
pOOR MAGA LIKE YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
give me you mama make i fuck

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
u be big fool..u dey abuse street man like u..u ni get ambition..

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTRE FAMILY WILL ALL DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN//////////MUMU LIKE YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
KOROFO BE WITH YOU
Egede How Far,Na your Lord dey reason with you so from Kanter Ethiopia High Temple..
Reply me make I know say you Bam..Dodo.....

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
no the tuat
Aki which can yan why u de reason like juu de bring market you no buy
you the yan badbelle a be you be norna barm? use your head.

[email protected]
Quote:
obialu gegbum gbo onwe ya.

Back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
drug dealer none of u die in niger but always abroad in jail by hanging living widow and orphans in place,say whatever u want to said but ur time is coming very soon u will go to hell by hanging trust ur self u will see it animal

[email protected]
Quote:
please learn to apeak good english ok i cant read anything

[email protected]
Quote:
my baruda you fuck up ..... you follow ur own blood rub mata lik ElEbE..

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama is very stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
your address and phone number! thats all i need cos i will like you to repeat this words in person!

[email protected]
Quote:
ur a fool and will die a fool because i dont know why the fuck ur sending me fucking mail

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol, AAYE TOMATOES, AAYE ALUBARA, AAYE OGEDE... Lol u be small boy, i go tell ur kpoia to drill u. U nor reach, u and ur men. na lagos u for dey get mouth? why u nor cross edo state make u see watin i go do to u and ur aaye small boys.

anyway, am too far from u// so kill urself!

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry is the name of anyone who buy internet time for a waste like you. Because if you buy internet time, you can not use it for unnecessary things. Don't you go to school, even ordinary IGBO Language, your Father's language, you can not write it proper. I pray that you start learning how to live life from now so that it don't becomes too late. You can call on my mobile phone for a free counseling 0543503391 (Chief Endy)

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ALL YOUR FAMAILY DONE DIE.POOR MAN PIKIN.DIE HARD MOTHER FULKER!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die like goat, you are big bush fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM YOUR EMAIL I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A POOR MAN AND THAT IS YOUR LIFE POSETION BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
U don't have the power to curse anybody. Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
U FOOL I NEVER CAUSED U.GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO TALK AND APROCHE PEOPLE.
THAT IS THE REASON OF POVERTY
OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Why did you stop writing? You remember, I used to fuck your useless mother in the room, my sitting room and under the tree before she became pregnant and and gave birth to you. Unfortunately, your poor mother could not locate me anymore. That is the reason you have a very poor educational background. You have a chance to gain admission into one of the Nursery schools in Nigeria where you are. Think about this!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL AGAIN AND FOOL YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TILL DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother and sister ok u bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey is like maga never pay at your 40s nothing to boust on shame to you

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY ME AND U DEY HUSSLE SAME JAB NA, Y U CUM DEY CAUSE ME? I NO LIKE UR ORIENTATION GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
U LIKE THE FUCK!
i don't have any thing to do with a poor man, fool like you onye ofemmanu. Fuck ur fucking mama, otu nne gi there, and make sure u fuck ur mother as i said so by this time of next year she will give u 3 baby boys like this see this picture and see how u will use to fuck ur mother.hahahahahahahahahahafool gunger go kill u there soon one is you and one is ur other.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY LAST WORD TO YOU IS THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD LIVING IN SWAMP OKOKOMIAKO. YOU ARE AFRAID OF DEATH AND IS YOUR TURN TOMORROW TO DIE. MY LAST MAIL TO YOU MUGU IDIOT BASTARD LIKE YOUR MOTHER WHO DO-SENT HAVE HUSBAND BEFORE YOUR BIRTH. GO AND LOST TOMORROW BASTARD IDIOT MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA BIA OTO NNEGI OBO IYAE WERE ODOKO OMO OKOBOKOBO EWU GOAT 4 LIFE MUGU OYONRI LIKE YOUR FATHER IDIOT.........

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST DEY RANT SINCE COZ I NOR SEND U AND ALL THIS TIME WHEY U DEY USE TYPE ALL THIS THINGS, U FOR USE AM WORK JOB COLLECT MONEY....AM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE AN AXE MAN COZ I NOR FIT FOLLOW U REASON COZ U LACK OT...MAKE KOROFO PLUCK MY EYE IF I TRY AM....NA SMALL PIKIN NAI DEY BEHAVE LIKE DIS...GROW UP COZ GAME NA GAME AND U NOR KNOW WHO THE NEXT MAN BE SO FIRM

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
BLACK MONKEY, HOW ARE YOU DOING. YOU ARE ALSO A FOOL TO WRITE THIS TO YOUR FELLOW G MAN. INSTEAD OF GREETINGS OR COMBINE WORK. FOOL IS YOU AS WELL. MONKEY. YOU HAVE EMPTY HEAD WITH CHIMPANZEE BRAIN
Call me Via; +233 5434 97833

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
u sure say u be aye?

[email protected] 41.138.183.47/Lagos
Quote:
please read carefully RE: URGENT...YOU ARE FINISHED ALREADY BETTER GO BACK TO ARMED ROBBERY WEY YOU SABI DO,BUT WATCH YOUR BACK COS I AM COMING FOR YOUR HEAD(i cant wait for when u come idiot )
yes mugu, ko ni da fun iyalaya baba e, otun nneggi ata chewing gum,amu nnagi na cha cha cha ,,,amu mpagi so small he had to beg landlord to impregnate your mother because no sperm,hahaha i am so enjoying this
what has your fucking country got to offer bitch go to school and come and join me afterall i am living better than when i graduated bitch what the fuck is your problem? huh na you speak igbo pass abi idiot u nor go village wey u for learn all those shit make u dey go stream go fetch water with clay pot, i nor blame your uncle wey carry u come lagos come learn how to use computer or na your aunty carry you come do house girl?WERE oloriburuku, boraobanki shege sinenia....
but e pain me say e nor teach u english maybe na your frind even help u open email bitch fuck off and let sleeping dogs lie
i even check for your stupid email for facebook make i see the idiot wey dey talk i come see say na dating you idiot dey do hahahahah laugh wan kill me oooo
idiot your body dey hot say maga nor dey pay mugu go hawk pepper for market (try mile twelve or mushin or oshodi in fact anyone wey u like)if u don tire because no food for lazy man

Any way peace man or woman whoever the hell you are....one love

i am so satisfied lol

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHWO PIKIN LIKE U, ABI U THINK SAY I KNW NO WHERE UR PAPA MARRY UR MAMA, NA FOR AHMED FOR AGBOJU MARKET. MALA MUGU LIKE U, OTONDO GO FIRE U AMU'
MAKE I TELL U,I DON ALREADY SEND YOUR NAME TO MY VILLAGE FOR SHUTING DOWN YOUR LIFE AND THE WHOLE OF YOUR GENERATION. YOUR PAPA NA ARM ROBBER WEY GO MARRY ASHAWO.SO I DEY WONDER WETIN U GO BE. I JUST WANT TO ELIMINATE U B4 U WILL SPOIL OUR UP COMING GENERATION WITH UR USELESS LIFE FROM YOUR PARENTS. BURANTASHI LIKE U, AWAKPA, OGOGORO,MONKEY TAIL, SHEPE,WAIST PAIN. OLODO, ORIO DANFUE, AGBAYA BURUKU, ONUKWU, OBOH. YOUR GENERATION THERE.

YOURS SINCERELY
ALONZO

[email protected]
Quote:
fill and retune
what is your problem if you are interested in our loan you should fill the form

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY I WILL TELL U SAY I NO DEY THIS WITH EMPTY HANDS? YOU WILL DIE WITH SEVEN DAYS, YOU HAVE PUSHED ME TO WALL, I HAVE BE QUITE AND SILENT OVER YOUR MAILS; NOW ISTIME FOR YOU TO DIE.

NO BODY CAN SAVE YOU, YOU CROSS THE WRONG PATH IN YOU LIFE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nailgunner: That juju mermaids script really has one of my lads remarkably upset (sent it from my dollar chopper).

Thanks. Smile

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
[email protected] 41.214.62.35/Dakar, Senegal/ Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Shocked Shocked
Quote:
AJI OTU NNE GI!!!!
EGWU NNEGI THERE, NNAGI, UMUNNEGI, NDIAGBATOBIGI, MA OWU EGWU UMUNNAGI, NA UBOCHI TA KA IGA ARLARIRI BECAUSE OTU NNEGI EREGO IDIOT...You are a pig and asshole pusii listen pussi shut the fuck up you dum muva fukaaa come down to huddz and I’ll kick the fuck out of you u dum twat cussing the burka you dick head stuff up you old peado dum c*nt go suck off a horse wankaa !!!!!!!!! Btw I did ya mum the old prostitute /!!!!! U fuckin little dick i'll slap the honkey off ur face u old bastard. Fuck you son of a bitch, go fuck your mom in the ass before she commits suicide..Due to the lack of drugs she has had the past few days.Your village is corrupt fucking shit! GAYS and lesbians sprinted your village!! FUCK U FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU *DELETED*!! You are the biggest cocksucker c*nt and the biggest pussy c*ntsucker ever go kill yourself you pathetic fool. You're a great example of why abortions should be committed more commonly, BASTARD Go ask your mom who is your father, I fucked your mother in her ass hole and that why you aren't normal because you came out from her otulanshi! Idiot. i have seen fools and i have seen morons but u stand out as the greatest of them all, may God kill your entire family, brothers, sisters, your mother, your father and your associates ewu abia state, don't back and challenge your father and death will kill you there! FOOL MAY DEATH BE A SEAL IN YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR AMEN! idiot and may sure you give testimony when each of your family member dies this month in GOD’s gods name Amen, Amadioha ra kwa nnegi ooo, AJI OTU NNE GI!!!! Nkita tabiekwa gi amu!!! Ama nna gi chiekwa!!!Agwo tupiakwa gi amu!!!Amadioha kpokwa gi oku!!!! Amu jie gi!!!!O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA!!!!AJI OTU NNE GI!!!! Oooooooooooooooooo! fukker small bo

fukk ur entire generation are idiots

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL YOUR SISTER TO COME TO MAZE MAZE AND FUCK AND SUCK MY DICKBUT UKEEP OFF ME OR OBURU NA NWERE OLU PUTE YA EBA KA MU NA GI MMEKO YA ONU. U HAVE BEEN CURSED BYE FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Full see any day u send mail to any guy man box that day U most Die make it.

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU EZI GUY
FOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
F TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING YOU MEAN OR SAID WILL GO BACK TO YOU. BACK SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 100 TIMES IN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
its you and you only will die

[email protected]
Quote:
OGU GO KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA SOON
NO EVER REPLY THIS EMAIL AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL BLOCK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF I SEE YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN CONSIDER YOUR EMAIL ID BLOCK FOR EVER......................

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MILLION TIMES ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL LABOUR IN VAIN AND DEATH WILL WIPE AWAY YOUR GENERATION AND NOBODY WILL LIVE TI HIS OR HER TOMORROW IN YOUR GENERATION. SO SHALL IT BE IF YOU SAY NO DEATH WILL BEFALL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER THINK OF.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE IN MISSISSIPPI RIVER

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't just want 2 cus u because i don't want to condemn a generation.

just go and be reasonable or become a fool 4 LIFE the choice is ur

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM ALI HAND OF BLACK UHURU
MAY BABA K SQUEZ LIFE OUT OF YOU,FOR BETREYING THE NEO BLACK MOVEMENT OF AFRICA AKA BLACK AXE.................OBOOTE

[email protected]
Quote:
You be Confirm Jew Man and you own level of jew na the lowest wise men don't loud obote

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender bodohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u dont even know how to spell
(entire) not entier stupid go to school first and learn more b4 you
will do mugu work ok, ur family hiv Aid will die soon
foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
ashole?

[email protected]
Quote:
AM COMING BACK FROM CANADA ON THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2011, OK WAIT FOR ME AT THE AIRPORT IN LAGOS, LETS TRY POWER AND CONNECTIONS.

POOR IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEAVY THUNDER GO FIRE U
UR MAMA,PAPA,BRODAS & SIXTAS U FOOL IDIOT.. NOTHING U GET 4 UR LIFE POWER U NO GET.FIGHT U NO GO FIT FIGHT JAZ U NO GET.. WHO U BE? RAIN WEN DEY FALL NA HIM GO SCATTER U AND UR FAMILY... OZU NWU RUA NWU.. DEAD PIG BASTARD SON OF A HE GOAT ANU-OHIA

[email protected]
Quote:
RECEIVER:::::::SIMEON NWABUNNE
LOCATION CITY:::::::Nigeria
COUNTRY CODE:::::::00229
TEXT QUESTION:::::::SENT
ANSWER:::::::YES
SENDER NAME:::::::charles hell
MTCN:::::::4432768911

my address;345 father-ma close USA
I send this money to enable you to send the total money to me tomorrow
call me as send the money.me phone number 9903789700 or 9986090970

[email protected]
Quote:
guy why u dey write all dis insult na, an Egede man u dey send all this message gv oo. broda tk am easy oooo na CBN men need no. Hw fa ibeg u gv me box

[email protected]
Quote:
Peace.
what is the problem guy?
Where did you get my id from?
What hell do you want from me?
I don`t fucking know you from any where and this id is fucking new.

[email protected] 81.91.231.254/Benin
Quote:
PAY BACK WORDS
HAHAHAHA, YOU STARTEDIT BECAUSE I DON'T DO STUPIT THINGS AS YOU DO. WAY ARE YOU ANGRY? IS IT BECAUSE I DEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER EVERY DAY? IT IS BECAUSE OF MONEY, SHE SEE THAT I HAVE THE DOOEEE THEN SHE DECIDED TO BE GIVENING ME THAT ROIT SMELLING NUT POT OF HERE.

LISTEN, IF YOU TREATS ME ON BEING ON GRAVE THEN YOU WILL FIND YOUR SELF THERE WITHIN, I SWARE BECAUSE YOU STARTED THIS STUPID THING. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THING DOING ON NET BETTER FIND ONE BUSINESS DO BEFORE YOU DIE WAITING FOR WHITE WHOM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SEARCH THEM.

I KNOW YOU ARE COURSED BY THE ALUSI ON YOUR FOURFATHERS AND NOW THE COURSE OF THAT WOMAN OF LAST TWO YEARS WHO QUREIL WITH UR MOTHER DEY FOLLOW YOU NOW. THAT IS REASON I STOP FUCKING UR MOTHER MAKE SHE NO GIVE ME SICKNESS OR COURSE BECAUSE I BE GODLY PERSON AND DO NO HARM TO ANYBODY. DID U KNOW WHY I SAY YOU ARE STUPID? BECAUSE U SEE GUYMEN MESSAGE AND U ABOUSED THEM WHY? STUPIDITY. GO DIE AND REST===HAHAHAHAHA WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY LIFE....TELL YOUR MOTHER THAT I AM DO WITH HER BCOS I DEY SUSPECT HER MAKE SHE NO GIVE ME VTD WHICH LEAD TO BIG HIV BCOS DEY WAY U ARE LOOKING AND UR MOTHER TOO I KNOW YOU HAVE AIDS, AM I LIEING?

THE BIG FRANK

[email protected]
Quote:
HUSHIEKWA ANYA
MAY THIS THING HAPPEN TO YOU DOUBLE PORTION OF IT,AMEN.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
You are even a guy man and see what you are wishing yourself. If you dont like it why not keep your useless mouth close.
WE JUST FINISHED YOUR BURIAL LAST NIGHT.

REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama will die this week. big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
u big fool...i be warri boy if i catch u i go use your head drink blood and i go put bomb for you anus....useless lagos bastard.........see i am a buccaneer for life......Awumen forever...u go creep on your kneels.....

[email protected]
Quote:
NO WARUND YOU ARE POOR MAN
2 Samuel 15:2-6
And Absalom used to rise early and stand beside the way of the gate. And when any man had a dispute to come before the king for judgment, Absalom would call to him and say, “From what city are you?” And when he said, “Your servant is of such and such a tribe in Israel,” Absalom would say to him, “See, your claims are good and right, but there is no man designated by the king to hear you.” Then Absalom would say, “Oh that I were judge in the land! Then every man with a dispute or cause might come to me, and I would give him justice.” And whenever a man came near to pay homage to him, he would put out his hand and take hold of him and kiss him. Thus Absalom did to all of Israel who came to the king for judgment. So Absalom stole the hearts of the men of Israel.
PLEASE THERE BROTHER OR SISTER DO NOT BE POOR BECAUSE POOR IS A COST

[email protected]
Quote:
guy is ok let this be ur last mail u will send to me or i will use indian juju for u.

[email protected]
Quote:
my man
IDIOT:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i am a renowed millitant and i will come to lagos to find you....i am going to kidnap every fucking bit of your family......babylon.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STILL FOOLLING YOUR SELF AT YOUR AGE. SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CANNOT WRITE.ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN HAS BEEN MAIL BECK TO YOU AND WIL REMAIN IN YOU FOR ETERNITY

[email protected]
Quote:
DAKOU MAN BINOU IMAN HOOO YORUBA NI EMI NA

[email protected]
Quote:
i will fuck and suck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy your days are numbers............I will not say more than that. Fuck your mom and your dad............open the below link you fucking motherfucker idiot

YOU ARE A LOW CLASS 419......YOU WILL DIE SOON. BELIEVE ME.

Quote:
NA MA GUT FULL YOUR MAMA TOTO...........IF I LOCATE YOUR PAPA THEN I WILL SHOT YOU IN THE HEAD AND REMOVE NEEDED PART FROM YOUR BODY FOR SACRIFICES.........FUCK OFF.

[email protected] people unclear on the concept
Quote:
PLEASE HELP ME GO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
ALSO WITH U MAN BACK TO SENDER HAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama toto dey smell

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard...back to sender..na that thing wey talk go kill you...crateee

[email protected]
Quote:
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IDIOT LIKE YOU, WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU IS.................. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ANYWAY I KNOW U DON'T............................ NWA BAGA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE COMAND MADNESS TO YOU IT WILL AFFECT YOU IN FIVE DAYS TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU HAVE SAID WILL FOLLOW YOU.. HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.... SO YOUR GUGU YOU DEY WORSHIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, RATHER IT WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY ibo sister take it easy? I have understood. you should have just ignored the mail. Acting as if you dont know the sitiuation of things in our society. I am not doing this for fun, ok, I grad 3 yrs back and no job.

[email protected]
Quote:
why you people poor don't need help,
why cant you ask me for help so that i will help you,

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you be part of the kindom?

[email protected]
Quote:
E CLEAR SAY MADNESS DEY RUN FOR YOUR FAMILY NON WORRY E GO SOON REACH UR TURN MAYBE AFTER YOUR EIDER BROTHER, BECAUSE I NO SAY YOUR FATHER DON DIE ALREADY UR MOTHER DEY MAD AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER ARE MAD TOO NOW IS YOUR TURN. ANIMAL YOU THINK SAY NA SMALL BOY U DEY TALK TO YEYE FOLLOW YOU FOOL. ALBAYA.

Quote:
iF yOU wANT mAKE i fEAR yOU fIRST yOU wILL hAVE to dIE aND rISE aGAIN iF nOT i WILL nEVER bE sCARED oF yOU, yOU aNIMAL. i dON sEE tHOUSANDS oF pEOPLE lIKE yOU eVRYDAY dEM nON fIT dO mE anYTHING nOT tO tHINK oF yOU wHEN nON fIT kILL gOAT foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have things to please,i am not going to waste my time with u,i know u worry to much but ur market stock,but is not my problem as is a curse for u people to die by hanging after life sentence as ur friends or ur peoples dying every where in the world in same way.for sure u will go to hell,but in what way? very bad way animal.

[email protected]
Quote:
you hve gone Amusu di ka gi, i ga ala nike nuwa Ewu ohia
fck ur generation forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE HACKER ABI U GO DIE I PROMISE YOU THIS, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I'M FROM AGULERI SO TRY ME NOW I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU DATE TILL I CONFIRM FROM OFFICIALS OKAY I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHEN YOU WILL DIE OKAY BUT BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IS VERY SOON YOU GO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama will die this week. big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Ina you be complete Nketa Black with better Oporonke head.... Amadiaha fire that you hanbd wey you dey take type to me... You started this first and now wanted me to quit you mama for inside grave... I will forever saying it say an very little and small brain dey worry you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OK, now that i remember that the madness in the family is a generation/family inheritance, so it is your own time now. Rest in peace.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, IF YOU U HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE U WILL RECEIVE IN MILLION FOLDS IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
see the way u and ur mama dey fuck eachother............animal in human being.......u b fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR STUPID OOLD FATHER...MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
TSUNAMI WILL CLEAR YOUR FAMILIES
IDIOT SO THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE JUST CURSING YOUR PARENTS ON INTERNET OK. YOU YOU WILL SEE TRAGEDDY IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL ONLY REMAIM WITH OUT RELATION BET ME

FULL

[email protected]
(CNN WORLD NEWS 9TH ANNIVERSARY PROMO 2011)
Quote:
PLEASE WHO ARE YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD THATS WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE MONEY........SURAKWA NNEGGI THERE ONYE ARA

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO PIKINI

[email protected]
Quote:
whats your madness all about

[email protected] Laughing damn badgers
Quote:
THAU SHALL NOT JURDGE SO THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE JURDGE.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OLA HW FAR THANK YOU BRO 4 DE INSULT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE STILL FOOLING YOUR SELF AT UR AGE MOTHER F*CKER

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND FOOL YOU WILL EVER REMAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL SON OF BEACH YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH WHILE CLAIMING! F*CK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WELL ,GOOD FOOL,
YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THOSE THAT KNOW THE TASTE OF THEIR MOTHER'S ******* . WHO SLEEP WITH THEIR SISTERS IN THE NAME OF COUSINS AND AUNTIES. HOW MAY ROUNDS DID U GO WITH YOUR MOTHER JOKE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND WHEN NEXT IS IYABO YOUR SISTER COMING FOR HER TURN? BIG MORON LIKE YOU. NO MATTER HOW YOU THE NGBATI AND MARKS DESIGNED FACES LIKE CHIMPANZEES TRY YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE LEAST OF IBO MAN.
IF YOU REPLY THIS E-MAIL I WILL SEND YOUR NAME OLTUNJI TO SANGO YOUR GOD TO TAKE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG.
BIG FOOL.MORON AND MOTHERF*CKER.MUMU YOU ARE ABOUT TO KILL YOUR FATHER SO YOU CAN TAKE OVER HIS HOUSE AND TAKE RENT FROM IBO MAN FOR YOUR SURVIVAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
f*cking YORUBA people IBOs PEOPLE BEETER PASS YORUBA, HAUSA YORUBA NA OWN BE Boko Haram MAY WE GO VEX SO WE GO KILL ALL OF OWN F*CK U PEOPLE HAUSA YORUBA Boko Haram U UR SELF U BIG FOOL IF I SEE U I GO JUST KILL U NA OWN BE Boko Haram IF U NA BE U DIE WELL F*CK U SON OF Boko Haram

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID ,IDIOT BASTERD FOOL ,mother F*CKER ,YOU PAPA GO DIE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM AN ORPHAN AND THERE IS NO TOO WAYS ABOUT IT AND WHAT ABOUT YOU STILL ON FATHER AND MOTHER SIDE DOING STUPID THINGS........MAY MY GOD KILL YOU A THOUSAND TIMES BY USING SUCH WORD ON ME....I MEAN IT WITH ALL MY HEART BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR MY DESTINY ...AND YOU HAPPEN TO STOP MY DREAM THEM I WISH YOU DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are son of a bitch.Who teach you the game.Ass hole-jack

[email protected]
Quote:
O boy why all the course if you receive my format and you know say na job why not ignor it rathre than coursing your self, but all the same thank you very much God bless you, keep it up!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOTHER IS A BASTARED OMO ALE, OMO OLOGUN LIKE U IDIOT, IF I CATCH U, U GO DIE FOR MY HAND GOAD NECK LIKE UR PAPA, DRUNKARED.

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see you no get work to keep your f*cking brains busy try mind ur
own see my iv tech from this format mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
bastered

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR CHURCH RAT.I DONT BLAME YOU.YOU DON COMOT FOR 9JA ALL UR LIFE HUSTLE FOR DIASPORA.IDIOT,NEXT TIME YOU CLOSE YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AND LET MEN WHEY BURN MONEY TEACH YOU WORK.BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTERED,, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I DID NOT PURPOSELY SEND THIS 4MAT TO YOU, YOUR EMAIL JOINED FOR THE BROWS I DO, SO WHY YOU KNOW ALL THIS AND HAVE GODS TO ABUSING YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WITH ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILES,, IDIOT HOPELESS MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIGER FOOL AND AN IDOIT LAST MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,BIG BOYS DONT MAKE NOISE ,RATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE A MOTHER F*CKER, I AM YORUBA BUT I MUST SAY THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT WITH STYLE, YOU'RE A FOOL WITH STYLE, YOUR MOTHER IS A FOOL ALSO FOR BRINING U OUT OF THIS WORLD, THUNDER FIRE U IDIOT, COMMON GET AWAY MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT LEFT IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW IS DEATH....I WISH YOU DIE NOW AND NEVER WAKE UP ANY MORE BOTH IN SPIRIT.....DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER DEY MAD YOU NO SABI TALK. WETIN DEY DO YOUR HEAD WHO YOU BI SELF. CHARLIE YOUR MOTHER ASS AND *****.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA DEY...IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are happy because you have the opportunity to be in london or America.
Instead of you to pray for me so i will get the greed once and leave the job for a better thing. Do you think it is your power to be what you are today?
Do you think am happy to do this?

[email protected]
Quote:
Teach Me Master....

[email protected]
Quote:
Man wetin dey do you na? You no sabi talk ? If you see ur fellow man
dey f*ck up na so u dey talk to am?
Man use ur brain ooh... How far? How e be na? Where u dey?

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO SENIORS HIM IS DEAD. GO BACK TO YOUR DRAWING BOOK AND KNOW NIGERIA WOULD'VE BEEN A GOD'S OWN COUNTRY WITHOUT HAUSA & YORUBA....BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
tuji na your mama you dey follow talk

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW CAN YOU CALL YOUR MOTHERS BOY FRIEND FOOL I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR MOTHERS ***** IS SMELLING YESTERDAY NIGHT THE WHOLE HOUSE IS POLLUTED WITH THAT HER DIRTY ***** ODOUR NOW I COME TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL BECAUSE YOU PASSED THROUGH A DIRTY ***** TO COME TO WORLD.EVEN YOUR SISTER AND YOUR GRAND MOTHER NOW I KNOW WHY ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL NAVER SEE PEACE.YOU FATHER DIED AS AN ARMED ROBBER EVEN YOU.
YOU WILL SOON BROUGHT TO BLACK BOOK CHIEF OF ALL IDIOTS

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST BECAUSE YOUR FATHER PAYED ME SOME MONEY LAST WEEK AND HE IS STILL CALLING YOU TO SEND HIM SOME MONEY FOR HIM TO COMPLETE MY PAYMENT, DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO INSULT ME OK.
TAKE YOUR TIME AND STOP YOUR F*CKING TRIBALISM.
WAKE UP AND EMBRACE DEMOCRACY YOU IDIOT WITH ANCIENT MIND, YOU WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY TO HEAR THAT THE IBOS HAVE GOTTEN THEIR FREEDOM. THOUGH AM NOT ONE, BUT IN DEED THEY DESERVE IT IF WE MUST TELL OUR SELF THE TRUTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your papa and mama be fool

Quote:
you and your father are betrayers during the war f*ck you and your fathers and mothers big fools like you and your children. you will never win a war look at what is going to happen soon and see who will cry like a babe like your brother mko f*ck u all for all time fools

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK YOU BABOON, you analog NIGERIA'S FIRST NATIONWIDE 4G NET WORK. With your comments if I mistakenly meet you face to face will drop you like a bad habit be very carefuloooo

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello,hausa abi yoruba man mister smart ,how is your brother Boko haram

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu man,which format u dey trow,am from EDO state wen yahoo originate..u are fool ,u dont have manners.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur So called HAUSA OR YORUBA are the one that putting this Country in all the hardship in this Country, I say mey the Hot fire Born you all the days of your life Idiot like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are bastard no be ibios teach you Hausa or Yoruba this work.i don collect money with my stupid format f*ck.owwoo man maybe you never see money for this game since you start this work if guy men like receive format them the ask for job to work with the person that trow format to.full of sentiment very soon Nigeria will be divided we will see how you Yoruba and Hausa will chop fools

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard i prayer for u that u will remain poor all the days of your life idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
KAI KA DINGA TORA MUNA IYKI MANA. THANK YOU SORRY TO SAY THIS MR. OLA TUNJI BIG BOY, AM A HAUSA GUY AND ITS GOOD U KNOW WE ARE TOP OF THE GAME

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE EVER MET ONLINE DOES THAT FORMAT LOOK LIKE ENGLISH TO YA AND YOU YORUBA'S ARE LACKING KNOWLEDGE COZ YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE PISS OF SHIT I AINT GOT TIME FOR YA COZ YOU ARE A LIL BOY IN DA STREET TRYNA HOCK UP WITH DA REAL G BECAUSE A REAL STREET MAN WILL NEVER REPLY THIS TYPE OF MAIL AND SAY RUBISH AND I WANNA LET YA KNOW THAT WE ARE STANDING FOR BIAFRA AND NOT EVEN YA FATHER OR YOU BABA CAN DO ANY STUFF BOUT IT SUCKERS.
AM DRIVING ALOT OF CARS AND I HAVE BOYS THAT WORK FOR ME AND AM GONNA FINISH WITH MY NEW HOTEL SOON SO YOU ARE STILL LITTLE OK......HAHAHAH I HAVE MADE THE MONEY
GET A LIFE FOOL AND GROW UP LIKE A MAN COZ I KNOW YOU ARE STILL WEARING AGBADA AND LIKE A BUSH MAN YOU PUNK ASSSSS.... WITH A MARK OF A GOAT ON YA FACE AND YOUR F*CKING ISLAM RELIGION...YOU AND YOUR PARENT ARE LUCKY THAT YOU CAME OUT TO THE TOWN THAT WAS WHY YOU HAVE DA CHANCE TO WRITE RUBISH TO ME..............KiSssSSssSSssSS MyYyYyY FaTtTtTtTtTt AsSsSsSssss DOPE

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK YOUR MAMA MUTHERS F*CK YOU ARE NOTHING BUT JUST A FOOLISH NONENTITY!!!!! YOUR MAMA + UR FADA
GO U TO HELL!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK YOUR ASS OLATUNJI

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD MAN,YOU ARE DEAD.AS LONG AS GOD IS IN HEAVEN YOU WILL DIE LIKE A FOWL.MARK MY WORDS,YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL REGRET EVER HAVING YOU AS A SON.A REAL BUSINESS MAN DOES NOT HAVE THE KIND OF TIME YOU HAVE TO INSULT SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW FOR NO JUST CAUSE.WATCH OUT.EXCEPT YOU PRAY TO GOD FOR HIS FORGIVENESS,SORROWS AND PAINS WILL REMAIN YOUR PORTION ALL THROUGH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.WATCH OUT!

[email protected]
Quote:
AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE STILL FOOLING YOUR SELF;SHAME ON YOU YOUR LOAD IS SENT BACK TO YOU CARRY GO

[email protected]
Quote:
OK
From your email address i can see that you are a thief. Then why are you writing like afool.
Anyway, you are an illiterate and i do not waste time on people like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
the content of your mail was not understood can you be more explicit and more refined by the use of English thgankls for your understanding

regards
Mr Kobi

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE FOOL. YOU WILL DIE AS A POOR MAN, I WANT TO HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT IS VERY VERY POOR WITH MY FATHER'S WEALTH THAT IS WITH ME, YOUR ARE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE THIS MUMU MY PEOPLE? AT THIS JET AGE. SEE WETIN YOU DEY WRITE. TRY TO BE REFINED. WE ARE OUT HERE TO MAKE CASH NOT CULTISM.
MAKE MONEY MUMU AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE. GOAT

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
OWU DON ENTER YOUR BRAIN BROS. YOU ARE MENTAL NOW FROM YOUR SPEECH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who is this and why all these insults. my man you supposed to know the score and not to take it personal. I go meet you for Tipper garage and then we go know who strong Pass. I dey LACOED this afternoon and go meet you. EWU!! Ha Ha!!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you,the world we're is freedom of a speach ok

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
shame to you that you do not even go to school.
Death must be your reward as you never know me, i never curse person for the person to live, you must die by accident on or before xmas day, mark my word.
I curse you now and so shall it be and nothing can stop it and so shall it be.
Your death has been confirmed and settle just wait for the apointed day on or before xmas but your good relation must die for sample to you and for you to know me better, watch and see.

[email protected]
Quote:
LET ALL THIS WISHES BACK TO SENDER 7 FOLDS

[email protected]
Quote:
I thank God that he is there to Judge. I never did you anything and you are lying all these insult. May God judge you and me. If you have received my format, then you only have to delete it or even make friend with me because we are both doing the same business rather you prefer to insult me. I will not put any insult on you like you are doing rather I pray that God who judges man should judge you according to your mouth. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YES
IS YOUR TURN TO DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD IS THE AUTHOR OF LIFE AND DEATH Okay,

If I have done something bad to you, all your curse will come to pass but if not, RETURN TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN! AND AMEN!!

[email protected]
Quote:
O bialu ge ogum gbuo onwe ya also you will leave 400yrs on earth Your Mother is asawo.All these will follow your family
Your Family will never see good,Even there will no progress in your family also you will leave 400yrs on earths ,you are aware of back to sender.O bialu ge ogum gbuo onwe ya
Please for your information you better go back to school rather than making gist of yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pray very well, so u will be forgiven

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY VERY STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
this coming monday you will experience accident when going out even if you are in your house
YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MOTHER AND SOON AS YOU OPEN YOUR MAIL TO CHECK IT YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOUR *DELETED* AND YOUR FATHER BROTHERS SISTER HAVE ALL DIED YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS XMAS AND NO MAN OR WOMAN ON THIS EARTH SHALL HAVE MERCY ON YOU SO SO TRUBLE AND TRIBULATION SHALL THOU SEE ON YOUR WAY NO BODY ON THIS EARTH WILL FAVOUR YOU UNTILL YOU WRITE ME BACK AND ASK ME TO FORGIVE U AND THE CAUSES THE PASLM 119 TO END SHALL COME UPON YOU AND U SHALL DIE IN YOU THINKING.

[email protected]
Quote:
FK 417 TIMES!

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A FUCKING HUNGRY GUY COME LET ME FEED U AND UR FAMILY MEMBERS SEND ME YOUR NFORMATION SO THAT I CAN SEND U LITTLE POUNDS FOR UR RECHEARD FAMILY AND U

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem, Do you need money let me know, poor guy man.

[email protected]
Quote:
We shall see, I have your particulars, don't run i must tress you, and poor will always rains in your family as there is no others rooms or supace for poor, only in your entire family.

Don't worry Mr Death has already visited you

[email protected]
Quote:
U AND UR FAMILIES ARE ALREADY DEAD U ALL ARE JUST DEAD WORKING CUFS, GO AND FUCK UR MAMA'S PUSSY BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for the Insult. I have seen that all you need are prayers. Don't worry you can go ahead and call me all sorts of names. It doesn't bother me a bit. Thanks and God bless you my brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother Atiku am not a Mugu as may think
My Dear Brother Tiku ,

I just received your message which sound NOT willing to know. To start with i do not know what exactly to tell you because you claim you know more better than others out there. Where you are now is the Area i started my life but presently I am out of the country in search of greener pasture.

Can imagine the word you used for your fellow guy man Hun it is pity that you don't really know this work is the only short way of becoming what u don't expect in life. May the mighty hands crown you with success. OK.

If you want to know me

Call me +233 207984404

To Whom It May Concern

[email protected]
Quote:
me lordy pkowai ,lord mubutu sesenseko sey yan so take am easy me bross omelele..

[email protected]
Quote:
Big Fool what is your Problem go and Die some where stop writing to this mail idiot

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
I think I know your problem. (ILLETRACY) I will advise you to go and start a night school. You stinking son of a peasant labourer. I am sure your father didnt attend any school that is why he didnt bother sending you to one. Anyway, what do you need school for. ALAYE AREA FATHER. I know where you will end up. BUS CONDUCTOR OR AT MOST DANFO DRIVER

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
nwane mmadu kekwanu
nwane ozuola biko, o nwanegi kam bu ihe nruga bu orum ok abum onye abia nwa aba obohia road

[email protected]
Quote:
E CLEAR SAY MADNESS DEY RUN FOR YOUR FAMILY NON WORRY E GO SOON REACH UR TURN MAYBE AFTER YOUR EIDER BROTHER, BECAUSE I NO SAY YOUR FATHER DON DIE ALREADY UR MOTHER DEY MAD AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER ARE MAD TOO NOW IS YOUR TURN. ANIMAL YOU THINK SAY NA SMALL BOY U DEY TALK TO YEYE FOLLOW YOU FOOL. ALBAYA.

[email protected]
Quote:
2 Samuel 15:2-6
And Absalom used to rise early and stand beside the way of the gate. And when any man had a dispute to come before the king for judgment, Absalom would call to him and say, “From what city are you?” And when he said, “Your servant is of such and such a tribe in Israel,” Absalom would say to him, “See, your claims are good and right, but there is no man designated by the king to hear you.” Then Absalom would say, “Oh that I were judge in the land! Then every man with a dispute or cause might come to me, and I would give him justice.” And whenever a man came near to pay homage to him, he would put out his hand and take hold of him and kiss him. Thus Absalom did to all of Israel who came to the king for judgment. So Absalom stole the hearts of the men of Israel.
PLEASE THERE BROTHER OR SISTER DO NOT BE POOR BECAUSE POOR IS A COST
NO WARNED YOU ARE POOR MAN

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA,

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD .

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE DONT FUCK ME OFF.
Thanks for your respond,but please dont fuck me off,because i can not continue to search for another person,i want to assure you that this transaction is risk and trouble free to both parties,but may i know from you whether you can be able to come down to burkina faso to sign up the fund?but if you can not come down due to the nature of your work,then i will send you more details about the transaction,please extend my greeting to your beloved family at large,
Thanks
crowther.

[email protected]
Quote:
see u dey shout...if i catch u .....i go stab all your back with bottle.......poverty bastard...ur mother Aids pussy.....u dey mad for your head

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy,
you talk like a small boy....what do you know about AKE MEN?????

[email protected]
Quote:
Ihe dikpa dika gi naezuzu.i wu onye ara na enwyi ezina ulo. idiot,big fool and smeling bitch.fulk u and ur family big for noting boy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TYPICAL BASTARD IT IS YOU THAT IS SUFFERING FROM SIDA AND VIH YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER OF A GOAT.
YOUR MOTHER IS DOWN WITH HIV ALREADY YOUR FATHER IS DOWN AND DEAD WITH VIH SIDA YOU BITCH. IDIOT OF YOUR TYPE COCOROACH LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
HIS YOUR WIFE THAT GAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
DEAR: Mr. Tope

I DON'T BLAME YOU AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN STOLEING FROM THE ACCOUNT OF FCMB I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO EFCC THANKGOD I JUST GOT YOUR REAL NAME DON'T WORRY YOU WE HEAR FROM ME VERY SOON MY BABA LAWO GO WORK ON YOU .

REGARD
MARK MAYOR ESQ

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
back to the sender as you speak so shall it be in your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR LAST MAIL TO US.. BACK TO SENDER THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOU’RE FAMILIES OK

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender by fire

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 4R U AND UR FAMILY OH.......................

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER and the same to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND TEN FOLDS AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU MISERABLE SEEKER

[email protected]
Quote:
TUNDER GO FIRE YOUR NEW GENERATION, OGUN LAKAYE OSUN MOLE GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, ESU LALU GO KILL YOUR CHILDIRENS, IF YOU ARE TILL STILL SINGLE, EVERY BODY WILL BE RUN AWAY FROM YOU UNTILL YOU DIE THIS YEAR, IF YOU WANT TO TRIED ME SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME, I WILL TURN YOU TO DEAF AND DORM, KO NI DA FUN IYA LAYE,

Quote:
KO NI DANFUN PORIPORI IYALAYEH,OLOSHI ODUN YI NI GBOGBO EBI MA KU,
IBGO...OTU UNEGI, NDI BU NU NI NE GANWU,
ENGLISH? NO BE MI SHE MAKE YOU KNOW GET MONEY THAT IS WHY YOU PUT CAUSE ON YOUR FAMILY,I GO TELL YOU YOU SAY YOU MEET SOMEBODY YOU NEVER MET BEFORE, JUST TRIED SEND ME YOUR NUMBER YOU WILL WHAT AM GOIN TO TURN YOU TO? I WILL TELL YOU SAY I FROM ODUDUWA, JUST PLEASE TRIED ME SEND THE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE POWER LET US TRIED OURSELF YOU ARE GOIG TO BE MY CHRISTMAS LUNGHING,

you way day registerd with this kind of may , fbidepartment @gmail.com,
waht do u think you are doing, IDOIT,

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
You will still pay again. In one way or another you will send money again. Foolish Man Or Woman. You will die soon because your in Love with your first Doughier. Fire will kill u today when sleeping

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest fool on the internet...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY BIG IDIOT,WITH YOUR THUNDER HEAD,IF U WANT TO DIE GO AND DIE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Nn ho capito

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
HI DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR JUST AND A BIG FULL IF ANY BLACK HAVE TAKING ANYTHING TO YOU THEN YOU SHOULD THANK GOD THAT HE DID NOT INCLUDE YOUR LIFE WITH SO SHOT OFF YOUR BIG MOUTH

[email protected]
Quote:
Jumpi Jumpi lori obo iyae, you claim to be FBI but you dont know the simple law of karma. just cool down, i told you to wait and see what will happen to your and your entire family.
i would have forgiven you if you are innocent, but as far as you are in this game, and you opened your dirty mouth to insult your colleque. i will never stop untill i make sure you have gotten it in full. just wait, i give you five day and you will begin to witness it, starting from your very self before your entire family. you want to try me, eeh? am not a man of too many words, but i will tell you that i have seen things in this liitle life. just wait.

[email protected]
Quote:
SO FAR YOU RECEIVE AND REPLY UR OWN GENERATION WILL DIE ONE BY ONE UNTIL THEY WILL BE NO MORE ON EARTH.
STUPID ANIMAL.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHERS ARE BASTARDS GO AND ASK YOUR GRANDMOTHER SHE WILL TELL YOU BETTER, AND BY THE TIME YOU RETURN YOU WILL SEE YOUR BROTHER FUCKING D HELL OUT YOUR MUMS’ PUSSY, AND THAT WILL GIVE YOU CLEAR PICTURE THAT YOU ALL ARE GENERATION OF BASTARDS FROM JACK ASS YOUR JUST A LIVING DEAD BODY THAT FLOATS AROUND LOOKING FOR WHERE TO HANG UP, AND BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS YOU WILL NOTICED THAT YOUR DIEING SLOWLY. EAT DEAD SHIT YOU ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
OLOSI OLORI BURUKU IYALA IYA EEEEE LOMA BUGIJE LOPA OKU SO GO HAND YOURSELF FOR MANGO TREE MAKE DON MAKE MONEY INSTEAD WEY YOU GO ASK ME TO SHOW YOU WAY YOU DEY ABUSE YOUR MAMA TOTO IDIOT DEY THERE DEY FOOL YOURSELF CALL ME MAKE WE WORK MONEY OUT TOGETHER SO THAT YOU GO KEEP QUITE YOUR BIG MOUTH I DON BUILD THREE HOUSE FOR LAGOS I GET HOTEL FOR IJEBU IGBO AND IJEBU ODE I GET ONE FOR IKEJA COME MAKE I HELP YOU MAKE MONEY MUMU ODE OPONU AREGOMU ISI NNEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
u are poor and will die like that fire!! fire!!fire!!fire!!fire!!fire!!fire!!fire!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK UR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard and not a real business man. you are not educated a selfish animal A DOG LIKE YOU. DONT WRITE ME AGAIN OR RATHER WRITE ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND SEE IF YOU CAN WRITE ME THIS KIND OF SHIT AGAIN. A BASTARD LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
U RE NOTIN BUT A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
see what you are doing with your time in the net.
Your chairman go send you out if he finds out.

[email protected]
Quote:
TUNDER AND HUNGER KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION MUGU FROM YOURUBA

ACHAWO KILL YOUR FATHER AND STROCK KILL YOUR MONTHER AND YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GIVE YOU 21 DAYS TO SEE YOUR DEATH .
HOLY GUST FIRE YOU 10 TIMES EVERY DAYS IN YOUR LIFE AND LET THAT CAUSE , CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO DEATH BACK TO SENDER TO YOU 20 TIME .
HOLY GUST FIRE YOU , HOLY GUST FIRE YOU ,, HOLY GUST FIRE YOU , YOU MUST DIE BY FIRE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE .

I HAVE COVERED MY SELF AND MY BELOVED FAMILY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST , I COVERED ALREADY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST , BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST , BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ,, BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ,,, I COVERED WITH ME AND MY FAMILY , AMEN .

YOU DEVIL YOU A LIER AND YOU ARE LOSER AND SEND THAT COURS BACK YOU AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO DIE AND I GIVE YOU 21 DAYS TO SEE YOUR DEATH .

[email protected]
Quote:
look guy you are so stupid and you are basterd.cause you don't have comon cense.if you like you can go to hell and die awy.i don't care.BIG FULL like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA dog go fuck ur mother.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you and your families the same, as you wish to me. FBI with gmail.

[email protected]
Quote:
See let me tell you something, Do you believe that GOD ALMIGHTY, has power more than you, your evil spirits and your demonic air spirits. And after reading this this mail, HOLY GHOST fire will consume you in JESUS NAME: AMEN......

[email protected]
Quote:
Afo ma gbua nne oboshi boi ibu

[email protected]
Quote:
foooooooooooooolllllllllllll who told you that you are rich go away . poor filish foooooooooollllllllllllllllllll gop to school okay for me am a student can you spel your nam?

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRE BURN UR ENTIRE GENERATION BASTARD IDIOT.U ILLITRATE U CAN`T EVEN SPELL A SIMPLE IKPU NNE NWURU ANWU.AGWO TAGBUKWA NNA GI.I WONDER HW U WRITE UR MUGU.MGBADA WEY GET STUPID TIME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION, YOUR FATHER & MOTHER............... TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOUR CROW, FOCK YOU.............

[email protected]
Quote:
no time is my name besides na Ogun go kill you..idiot did i know you?.... i remain the Glord.... fool...i am wetin for

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
mumu, who made u a diplomat? kettele de call pot black.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder Fire Your Generation; FOOL

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
go and die.

poor boy

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you fooling yourself

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder fire you...

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,MGBADAA,OHUU,BOKO HARAM LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Don't just want 2 cus u because i don't want to condemn a generation.

just go and be reasonable or become a fool 4 LIFE the choice is ur

[email protected]
Quote:
nna gi n' nne onwu gi

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA KA M JUO GI AJUJU. KEDU KA I SI BURU ENEMY OF PROGRESS. YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK WELL. WHAT A HELL IS WRONG WITH?
MAYBE NA FRUSTRATION DEY WORRY YOU ABII. JUST BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL.
LEE NNO ONYE NA ACHU EGO KA OSI AKO ONU KA IDIOT.
JUST HELP YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKARA GI MMA THAT YOU DENY COMPLETELY THAT YOU ARE AN IBO.
ANYWAY NA ILLITERACY DEY WORRY YOU.
EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
back to your all generation, prostitute
moto gbukwe anne gi na anna gi eheahu .ewe ohia ole onye osi your generation must die hundred times there

[email protected]
Quote:
go to hell and fuk your mather 2

[email protected]
Quote:
otu' Nne gi ooooooo, gbakwaa oku oooo umunna gi nile nwukwaaa ooo! agbawana christimas na oooo!

[email protected]
Quote:
I just wondered were your mother Bastard got your birth from.

For writing such a useless mail to me you have useless your life for ever and ever. You will wake up tomorrow and somersault and die. Razz

It is this same carelessness that brought you father to his present state and condition Son of a naked witch . You MUST SOMERSAULT AN DIE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
guy see you have weak the sleeping tiger my guys alo bagas will find you come to your address just be ready for us maga

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE INSAIN WELL TELL ME WERE YOU ARE NOW SO THAT I WILL MEET YOU THERE WITH MY DOG FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ,I AM REALY COMFIRMED BY KOROFO

[email protected]
Quote:
You told me that you want to die. I said, "I've been there myself more than GOD SEE ALL YOU SAY AMI AND AMI

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL EAT YOU MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THESE FAKE SMALL BOYS WHO CALL THEMSELVES AXEMEN BECAUSE THEM NO WAN GO SCHOOL. ASSHOLE!! YOUR OGA FOR AXE NA MY BOY WHEN DEY SHINE MY SHOE FOR ME, SO YOU WILL ONLY END UP IN THE ABBYSS OF AN ACHIPELAGO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Big Fool go and Die somewhere. and everything you have said back to you in Jesus Name

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI, FUCK ASS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR TIME IS UP
YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH NO BODY WILL BERRY YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL NOT SEE BETTER THING THEY WILL END UP LIKE THAT FOOL.....

[email protected]
Quote:
I return this back to sender, in Jesus name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
REALLY????
A fool at forty is a fool for ever you are a big fool and I don’t have time to waste with idiot like you I don’t want to course you because if I open my mouth and say something about you, your life will be miserable.

My advised to you try to make use of your time, the time you take to write this stupid messages you will use it look for good maga that will change your miserable life forever.

Send your telephone number I will call you and meet you face to face I believe in action, I will be in Nigeria 10th of December, in Ghana 14th Dec, Ivory Coast 17th Dec, 20th Dec fly from Abidjan direct to Enugu, 24th Dec Down to my State Anambra to celebrate Christmas with my family.

If you think you are a man enough send your telephone number I’ll meet you face to face.

……………………………………………………….

[email protected]
Quote:
confirm very good for you back to sender as your famillys join the acendent

[email protected]
Quote:
Pray very well, so u will be forgivenfor ur coming confirm death

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE BEEN SEND MANY MESSAGE TO ME
YOU DONT KNOW ME AND YOU ARE JUST SENDING ME THIS CAN OF MESSAGE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM.I AM ONE OF OGBONI MAN AND ANOTHER CULT FROM INDIA ISHRIAMI CULT SO TAKE TIME HOW YOU SEND MESSAGE TO ME BEFORE I WAST YOUR LIFE FOR NOTHING BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
HE WHO WISHES DEATH TO ANOTHER, WILL DIE FIRST. U CAN NOT RUN-AWAY FOR THIS UR ON-COMING DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu... Death na death no other name then death but make I let you know one thing AYE MI AxE man... I remain to fight another and I will forever stand on my feet na your skull I go use drink on the deepest of sea.

Mungo die trying and I already got you and as well unveil your real identity.

Nketa Black.

Chinake na puogosu.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS MESSAGE AS BEEN FORWARD BACK TO YOU AS THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR BELOVED FAMILY. THIS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION BEFORE THE END IF THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a stupid idiot.bastard like you,is you and your family even coming generation will die,hopeless bastrad

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI. LET THUNDER KILL U.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender... Low life like you

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
U AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE,FOOL.

WAT DID I DO TO YOU SATAN WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR AS IT IS ENDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE AND END WITH THIS YEAR

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you mother fukers fuck you fuck your generation fuck your people fuck every body around you mother fuckerbiggest foll in the hole word let fire born you stupid mad man like fucker

[email protected] ...I will Bambi on November 26th?
[email protected]
Quote:
You are a very big idiot,i have used your name in the shrine of Aihbekumi in Senegal where i am,you will doe on 26th November

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU BACK TO SENDER IF YOU EVER SIN TODAY SO SHALL YOU DIE EWU MONKEY POOR MAN GO FOR DILIVERANCE I SEE THAT YOU INHERITED PORVERTY FROM YOUR FATHER TELL ME DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FATHER AM SORRY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME HOW MANY TIME HAVE YOU MAKE YOUR FAMILY SMILE BINGO NEXT TIME YOU KNOW THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU TALK I WILL USE USE YOUR IP AND COME AND KILL YOU BUT I DONT KILL AGAIN YOUR LUCKY IF YOU TRY SEND EMAIL AGAIN I WILL USE YOUR IP TO GET YOU ANY BODY THERE YOU HAVE PUT THE PERSON IN PROBLEM HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HELPED I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU NOW COME TO LONDON I WILL HELP YOU BUT I MUST PREGNANT YOUR MOTHER FIRST HOW ABOUT IT

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
mumu like u ...HSBC de lagos...see fool..politicians de tif cash u no talk na hear u get mouf..ode

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
just go home and fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME.YOU KNOW THE STORY NAH?MUM.
YOU STUPID
DUMB BASTARD
GO SCAM YOUR
MOTHER AND
FUCK YOUR
FATHER
YOU LOW LIFE
PIECE OF
SHITYOU

[email protected]
Quote:
May ur problems be as wide as MTN network, *May u enemies glo like Globacom, *May all ur famly misbehave like Mtel, *May God create confusion in your life like PDP *You famly will never understand themselves like Obasanjo & Atiku *May ur enemies have victory over you like Ngige did over chirst uba *May u work in Vain like Chris Uba *May ur sufer continue to increase like Nigeria fuel pump price *May Satan never depart from u as corruption refused to depart from Nigeria *Armed robbers will be looking for u as you will be the next person to be kidnaped and there will be no kobo to pay Amen

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
you go die ooooooooooooooooooo i will trace you with inter po . idot monkey fuck your mother black monkey devil rusifer go away you black monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
fuck yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[email protected]
Quote:
na wah for u o
just only email wey i send u, u de curse ur mama. what of if to say i chop ur money, u for don fuck ur mama by now.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY
OWU GO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY ,IDIOT YOU NO GET JOB,IF SAY YOU GET JOB U 4 NO DEY REPLY ANYTHING WEY U C.

[email protected]
Quote:
there is no need beating arround the bush, just wait for what you brought to yourself, because i did nothing to you before you looked for my trouble. so you caused it. and you must have to bear it. but am so sorry that it has to afect your innocent family members. there is nothing i can do about it. so just bear ok.
the thing you have to do for me is to great my forefathers, good luck.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE MERCY ON US THANK"S FROM YOU BROTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A GUY WHO IS CONFUSED, HOW CAN YOU WRITING THIS KIND OF MAILS TO GUYS LIKE YOU, YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT IF YOU CONTINUE THIS WAY. SO LET THIS BE YOUR LAST INSULTING MAILS YOU WILL SEND TO GUYS OK
TAKE MY ADVICE OR CONTINUE YOUR WAYS.

TIME WILL TELL

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT ANUOHIA NNA GI NE BAHU

[email protected]
Quote:
JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN PASS ON YOU. FROM NOW YOU WILL BE MEETING DISSAPOINTMENT ON YOUR WAYS BOTH IN BUSINESS. THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU BEG THEN I WILL DIRECT YOU ON SACRIFICE YOU WILL MAKE TO FREE YOURSELF FROM THE BONDAGE OF YOUR SOUL.

AGAME !AGAME! HAIL TO THE NIGHT OF THE RED OF ACCIENT TEMPLE OF BUDENJA

SORRY LITTLE SOUL! YOU BROUGHT THIS CALAMITY TO YOUR SELF. IN YOUR NEXT LIFE MAINTAIN THE LAW OF SILENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER

[email protected]
Quote:
diplomats no de use foul language. compose urself. or are u an imbe? dip shit paul, who made u a diplomat? who make money diplomat? u de curse urself. yeye man. idiot, compose urself. diplomats no de use foul language. i know say u be mumu. compose urself. na people like u boko haram de look for.

[email protected]
Quote:
thanks but remeber u diplomat,,,,,and may God bless u.4 insaulting my mum since we were in thesame game bro...

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Diplomat Paul Wilson

You are living dangerously now because you mother has just been confirmed diagnosed of HIV positive for sleeping with our Dog,Your father has Terminal Cancer for eating the same food we kept for our dog,Your siblings will all undergo Kidney transplant for alcohol abuse and you will remain a die as a bastard.

Now listen,are you sure you pass WAEC?Did you attempt School Cert at all?You will leave to suffer, your helpers will all suffer for helping,you will seek help and fine none.

Mark this day 16th November 2011,its a day you will never forget in your entire life.

You will not get to the age of your father before you will join your ancestors,you will not be remembered in the History of your generation........

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Animal,
Now i know that you are very idol you do not have any work at hand because if you do you will compose such mail just to play with some one you are a devils work shop.
Grow up devils workshop

[email protected]
Quote:
DA PADA OMO ALE.
YOU BASTARD YORUBAS WILL DIE IN SHAME WITH YOUR GENERATIONS OF IDIOT,COWARDS AND BETRAYER....

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mouth bend to a conner for all that ur saying

[email protected]
Quote:
baba dey our side so GOD pass u

[email protected]
Quote:
Becareful with your words or else i will use your words and block your stars spiritually. Then you will continue to suffer until you die slowly and painful death.
Apology required for own interest. thanks.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER N MOTHER OZUAI

[email protected]
Quote:
Re: KO NI DA FUN E LAYE E, AYE E MA BAJE.
You can imagine yourself and you think you are a big boi, you are only being stupid and vagrantly foolish. Real men don't talk like you've just talked, its not a must you respond to my E-mail, and even if you have to, then you should have thought of something meaningful to talk about, anyway, for your information, am not an Ibo boy neither am i a Hausa, Na d Red Oil soup and broom soup so called nonsense EWEDU wey you Yorubas dey eat dey make una brains nor dey think well. I am a rugged SAILOR, if you believe you are a man, lets hook up 1 on 1 and i bet your punk ass, i blast your skull and make you sleep with your mouth open. Mo si ma kazi on d kentro level. I be your boss in this game and in every other ramifications of life. If you donno who i be, you better ask somebody bout me.

EMERATUS RETIRED BUT NOT TIRED. SHOW YOURSELF AND DIE LIKE A FOUWL.
I REST MY CASE IN THE NAME OF S.V.C (SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATANITY) WON BI IYA NLA IYA E RE. O LE DAMI DURO LAYE E.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY DUDE ITS SO PAINFUL THAT AN NIGER BREED LIKE LIKE U CAN TALK DIS WAY WEN U KNOW THE STREET NO MAN IS PERFECT IF IN ANY WAY A GUY NAH AN ERROR IS FOR YOU TO CORRECT HIM AND NOT TO PUSH HIM TO THE WALL MAN, SOME MANY OF US HAS BEEN USED IN THE GAME TO MAKE MONEY AND LATER GAIN NOTHING MAN, I WAS IN AN OFFICE AT THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD A YOUNG STUDENT OF ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT UNIVERSITY OF BENIN MADE MY FIRST 1 MILLION NIARIA AFTER BEEN PUSHED OUT OF THE HK, MAN STREET GAME IS NOT BUY BEEN TALENTED, THE NATURE OF LUCK INVADE IN IT, THINK OF NOW WHO DO U THINK U ARE TALKING TO, A REAL DUDE THE ODGUN ABU VENTRURES ONE OF ESAN LAND, GOOGEL THE THIS NAME TO KNOW WHO I AM, ( IDIOGBE OSAMUDIAWMEN JOSEPH ) I GUESS YOU MOST HAVE BEEN ON DRUGS BEFORE WRITING SUCH A MAIL, INSTEAD OF TO BRING CONTACT SO WE SHARE MONEY, SO MANY OF YOU HAS LOST UR LIVES IN EUROPE WITH OUT ANY NOTIFICATION OF UR FAMILY AND YOU THINK IS LIFE, NOTE AN NOT AN IGBO MAN BUT FROM UROMI EDO STATE AN REAL PRINCE FROM THE ELEVEN ELVEN FAMILY ONOGA OF ESAN LAND.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CHOP DOG I DEY CHOP DOG, WHY U DEY CRY MY BROTHER, OK I UNDERSTAND SOMEONE DON CUT UR JOB BEFORE, SO U DEY CRY, SORRY BROTHER,WELL I JUST COLLECT MTCN YESTERDAY OF 6000 DOLLARS.WELL I WISH U LUCK KEEP WAITING AS BOYS DEY GET TOOLS AND BOYS THEY HAMMER HERE. I WONT ABUSE U BROTHER BECOS WE ARE ONE, I WAS EXPECTING U TO SAY BRING ME A JOB, INSTEAD U INSULT ME. WELL TAKE CARE BROTHER. ONE LOVE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL U ARE. WE GO STILL BOMB ALL OF YOU FOR THIS NIGERIA UNA GO DIE SOON YORUBA AND HAUSA

[email protected]
Quote:
you na big fool you no get level at all...yoruba fool...

[email protected]
Quote:
you father idiot yoruba boiz

[email protected]
Quote:
SATAN VIST YOU AS IT VISITED JOB AND AT THE END YOU WILL NOT RETURN AS JOB, YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL YOU DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
oto nne gi....when you go get sense????...yu wan hack hacker box?????yu make mention of hausa and yoruba...well all i can tell you is that yu are a stupid ,God for saken ,pathetic,Razza Fezza skunk looking Tribalistic FOOl with no future ahead of you.....GO GET A LIFE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Best answer to a fool is silence.I am an ivoriene,you nigerian man who cannot stay in your country,your name sounds like your foolish and ugly face,dirty Anango

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU BOKO HARAM AM GOING BACK TO MY VILAGE ABOKI I CAUSE THE FOOD YOU EAT AND THE WATER YOU DRINK FROM NOW ON

[email protected]
Quote:
It's not the best of your saying cuss we all are street men

[email protected]
Quote:
Na your mama day mad

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy you be foolooooooooooo
Where you dey dey talk this nonsense, it shows you are nothing but a fool with control
you dont act as a guy man. fool you will die in Nija, you no go cross border. I mean it.
Diot
God will finish your generation
Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
you are fool because you think that you know every thing in this job i can give you work can change your life and your family so don't fool your self....you claim to be be the best in this game but let me tell you that you are a big fool.im from gad dem ibo land okay so if you need work i will you because in i know
that you sign contract with poverty.
name MONEY GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
your death is morrow, you call your self 0latunji, a big boy your mother is still selling ewedu, u father is till taking time to pay for one room,
come to world your life will change for good. jump into a lake that is better for you.you dey compare hungry yoruba with ibo.your mother dey my room now

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa...your mama...go f*ck your mama...bastard...poor rat...f*cking poor g0mer boyz...lazy boys...make una bomb weda una go fit collect....madPEOPLE...useless jew...obonte...atulu...ehu...make Oromila kill you...bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR,
0LATUNJI G0MER good day i saw your mail and i thank you for your prayer to me as a brother for me to live my town and go back to villaege is it good?
OK NAW I NEED YOUR HALLP PLEASE MY BROTHER GIVE ME A FAVOR I WON TO MAKE IT AND I WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOU FOR LIVE
DEAR, JOSEPH Udokoro

[email protected]
Quote:
See you. This is why you people are called the Ofe Mmanu people. Everywhere is home for the Yorubas. They do not know their roots and has nowhere to go to. When you ask a Yorubaman or woman, where do you come from? He or she will tell you I come from Ijebu, Oyo or Ogun and I have not been to my village since I was born. Ask him or her where is your father and your mother? The answer is I don't know. Are you not ashamed of yourself. ODE NSI.

Just try and pay a visit to any of the IGBO land today and you will see how developed the place is. (Europe in Nigeria) It is called the Dubai and Taiwan of Africa, the industrial Hub of the Nation.

What have you achieved or done with the so called money you claimed to have made? Oloshi Alakori.

Immagine you foolish 0latunji who does not have a single room in his father's compound and not even to talk of building a house in his village. But you are so proud of calling yourself chairman of g0merboyze, the fraudstars group. Bravo and shame on you. Infact, you are a disappointment to the Yoruba race and also to the entire Nigeria nation. Please, go and look for something better to do. This is no trade.

Now, you are calling the Igbos fool. I will not blame you. You forgot to remember when the Housas are mercilessly killing the poor and powerless Yorubas in Kano, like chicken. It was the Igbo's that saved the Yoruba people when they ran to the Igbos for assistance in Sabon Geri, Kano which is the area highly dominated by the Igbos. As far as Nigeria is concerned, the Igbos leads and others follows take it or leave it. We are the chosen ones, the God's own people. In case if you don't know. Know it today that the Igbos are the Isrealites and that is the reason why you will not find the Embassy of Isreal in any other part of Nigeria, except in the East, Enugu to be precise.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST YEYE , YEYE AND YEYE HAUSA OR YORUBA MAN I CONSIDER TO BE MORE USELESS THAN NDI OFE MANU AND NDI NA ACHI LAMA LIKE YOU PEOPLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
names the yoruba guymen where do make too much-money inside this game wey we dey play like p-square all you guy get na contactand we still the use una head the make m but we get the b in this game ok, foolish and dirty yoruba wey them dey shit for plate fools

[email protected]
Quote:
ROBER LIKE YOU
U ARMED RUBBER COLINS

[email protected]
Quote:
money matters so my office is so on that u cant tell sO f*ck to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE AN IDIOT AM A BIG BOY THAT HAS SO MANY HOUSES IDIOT LIKE YOU. FOOL 4 EVER GET LOST IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool that is what you are and you can never hack my box you will be soon die because you do not know who you are talking to

[email protected]
Quote:
THOSE THAT CLAIM WHAT THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS END UP WITH SHAME AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE A MAGA BEFORE US AND ONE DAY WE WILL EAT YOU. MOTHER F*KER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
a bastard like you., your beggar live and going to die in one room.

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U KNW UR STUPID ENOUGH....VILLAGE IDIOT LIKE UR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER
@ VILLAGE... CAN'T YOU JUMP AND PASS MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION FOR USING
SUCH WORD...MONKEY LIKE YOU...DIRTY PIG.. YOUR A GAME MAN YOUR STILL TALKING RUBBISH..WOTEVA YOU SAY WILL COME BACK TO YOUR GENERATION...

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOAT/FAKE GUY MAN

GOAT NA GMAIL UR MATE DEY USE AS CBN TAKE DEY REPLY WORK.

NA GUYS LIKE WHONA DEY SPOIL GUY WORK WHEN BETTA GUYS DEY DO TODAY SEE U WHEN NOR B CAFE GUY NA FREE EMAIL U DEY USE AS CBN MUGU GUY MAN.

U TOO POOR TO D EXTENT SAY U DEY SPELL LIKE UR YANCH GOAT

I GO KILLL THIS UR BX MARK MY WORD ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:

guy you be fool...person like you go lata fall.....if at all you ever ger bar sef....make i shame you.....i collect 3000euros dis week when just finish,i dey confirm 2,800euros tomorrow.nt to talk of this ones i don dey collect since..ur witch and bad luck no fit stop am....sorry to disappoint u..low life gee boi...travel

[email protected]
Quote:

SO AM U MUMU REACH UR MAMA COME FULK U 4 HOUSE AND U STILL DEY TALK U DEY USE EFCC NA WAZIRI GO CATCH U SOON MUMU UR GENARATION GO FIT BUY LAND ROVAR. ANIMAL UR MAMA DON'Y UR PAPA DIE IDIOT

LOOK AT THIS BORN BEFORE SO U GET MOUTH TO TALK ROBISH MUMU SINCE WEN U START GUY UR MAGA DON PAY ONCE ANU OFIA

GO BACK TO VILAGE AS U NO GO FIT B GUY I NO KNW WHO CARRY U SAY MAK U B HIM BOY WHO EVEN HELP U OPN EMAIL D FIRST TIME MAGA LIKE U UR MAMA DEY VILAGE DEY SURFAR U DEY HERE DEY FOOOL UR SELF U NO GET FURTURE ANIMAL HOPLES FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

Na inside ur hummer u dem go commot ur corpse i promise u that before end of this years.U see format and instead of ur father to ignore it,well fuck ur father for fuckin ur mother and havin u,u wey dem suppose to wash with always pad since day 1,na ur type dem suppose dey abort,bastard like u...like i always say,im not moved by your words cos they are too long to read,but here is a short piece of note for ur generation,KEEP STUYDING ME LIKE A COURSE,I SWEAR YOU WILL NEVA GRADUATE.

[email protected]
Quote:

SEE MUMU CHIEF WEY NO GET WORK,ASHOLE,UR MAMA DEY WITH ME ALL THRU YDAY! I FUCK AM TILL SHE BLEED,COME DEY SHOUT UR NAME.......EMEKA!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOY DON FINISH MY TOTO.....OLOSHI LIKE U,WEY SUPPOSE TAKE UR TIME DEY REPLY MUGU,U DEY DEY ABUSE GUY MAN WEY DEY WORK,UR MUMU TALKS I NO EVEN READ AM,BUT IM SURE,U ARE THE CHIEF OF MOROON.I NO EVEN READ ANYTIN

WAIF

[email protected]>
Quote:

my son u r still full of shit,replyn ya and showin ur msges to ma naked bitches with me here poppin dem tangs,u dnt even knw who ur father was dats the most painful tin,punk sucker,my hacky dey bomb for me,with about 200 plus replies,i dey reply,u are jobless replyin format ahahahahahhahahahahahahahh oloshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ekwesu....................otu nnegi na ta chew gum hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha na woman dey reply u dats the funniest part.

[email protected]
Quote:

ask your mama of alpacino she go tell u how i take fuck her well well for village

[email protected]
Quote:

U B FOOL FOR DIS REPLY WEY U REPLY SO SHEY NA UR PAPA ABI UR MAMA NA DEM GET D MONI WEY U DEY SPEND ABI ANOFIA...EWU COS DEM DON TEACH U HW TO BOMB NOW U DEY TALK ANYHW NO B UR FUALTY NOW EWU

[email protected]
Quote:

It seems that the blood of those you killed as you said are now
chasing you a guy man way no get sense you are abusing another guy too
bad for you you see all those you called OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA
MBAISE, are holding you from becoming a human if not then watch it you
don buy market for your self.lets seeeeeeee........................

You no get sense at all animal

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down [email protected]
Quote:
Touch Not My Annointed & Do My Prophet No Harm.
I can see that you are a frustrated fatherless and motherless person. You will not die in my hands. You will not contaminate me because, you are already cursed and almost a dead person. Whatever you wished some other person must surely be extended unto you with the same measure, whether you like it or not and there is no two ways about that. Go and kill yourself if you like, you bastard and hopeless human being.

Whether the Devil likes it or not, no doubt, you must surely regret your life for ever writing this type of mail to someone like me. All the strongman of your father's and mother's house must sure wage war against you and darkness must cover you, everything that concerns you and all the members of your household including your generation to come, if there will be any. Disappointment, failure, sickness, poorverty, rejection, humiliation, hatred and hunger will follow you all the days of your life, Hence your road will always be slippery. You and your entire family will know no peace as far as this life is concerned. You will always be at the wrong place at the wrong time, you will be the Tail and not the head, your life will be full of disappointment. The Devil will always be your business & senior partner. The Devil will always be in your vessel. The Devil will control your wheels and will also direct your affairs and your sea will seize to flow. It will surely dry up. Life will become so miserable for you and you will ask LORD why you.

All your effort will be crowned with failure and disappointment. Every evil Umbrella must cover up your effort including that of all the members of your family from generation to generation. Whatever you touch your hand with must surely turn against you, whether you like it or not. Disappointment must surely meet you at the edge of your breakthrough. All the Witchcraft Powers of your father's land, your family and of your village must surely gather against and any day you think of having any good thing you shall die that very day.

Where there is an Appointment, let there be disappointment for you. Where there is Upliftment, let there be demotion for you. Where there is a Stepping Stone, let there be an obstacle for you. Where there is an Open Doors, let there be barriers and demarkation for you and finally where there is Light, let there be darkness for you. Spiritual Cobwebs must cover your ways including your place of living and also in your place of business. Every evill gathering must surely be on your name and in your favour as well. The Sun must surely smite you by day.

All the Evil Ropes must be tied on your waist so that you will not move forward, your joy will be turned to sorrows and every Evil Arrows fired against you must surely prosper. All the Evil Hands must continue to get hold of you to pull you down and there will be no escape route for you. Your Jerico Walls must be rebuilt in your favour. Finally, all the Evil Trees from the Witch Craft World will be planted in your Foundation whether you like it or not.

Mind you, my words will not return unto me void. And as I have spoken, so shall it be upon your life. Unless you appologise to me for ever writting such mail to me. Otherwise, you will have yourself to blame.

For not remembering this Word "Touch Not My Annointed & Do My Prophet No Harm", you must be punished.

Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
I have been receiving your mail saying all sort of nonsense to your family without any respond from me but today is your last day, whatsoever you wish me shall come back to you and your entire generation fever and fever Amen.

You can not revise this word; this have been registered in the third heaven in Jesus name AMEN.

I give you 7days to confess in your Church or else you die.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY MUGU EVEN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE STILL YOU CAN NOT SPELL.INFACT YOUR OWN IS O SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF COMMON ENGLISH YOU CAN NOT SPELL IT CORRECT COCOA NUT HEAD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I can confirmed you are a jobless bastard that have no family, because if you are a person, you won’t have chance to writing all this for someone that does nothing to you, but mark today date after reading this message, you will start experiencing very ever last hardship in your life until you nil down and beg me, I want to show you that all human being on earth are not the same. And laying this curse to you today because I did nothing to you before disturbing me, but I assure you that my curse can NEVER-EVER remove on you until all your relation will completed die.
Remain sufferings in your life

[email protected]
Quote:
BRING YOUR MOTHER LET ME LINK HER PUSSY AND FUCK HER VERY WELL. ITHINK AFTER FUCKING YOUR MOTHER, SHE WILL DIVORSE YOU FATHER AND MARRY ME, BECAUSE YOUR FATHER DONE DIE OHHHHHHHHHHH.

YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
I WANT TO TELL YOPU THAT YOUR NOT JUST A FOOL,BUT A SHAME AND DISGRACE TO THE WORLD AT LARGE

ANYWAY YOUR A SMALL BOY BECAUISE IF YOU'RE NOT YOU WILL NOT INSULT ME BECAUSE AM SENDING SCAM MAIL BY YOUR USING PUBLIC EMAIL TO FBI EMAIL ADDRESS MEANING YOU'RE GUILTY OF THE SAME OFFENCE YOU ACUSE ME OF AND THAT MAKES YOU TO CARRY THE SAME CAUSE YOUR SHOWERING ON ME WHY BECAUSE YOUR ALSO A SCAMER

THANK YOU FOOL

[email protected] Very Happy
Quote:
A BASTARD YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN GUYMEN WORRI BOY ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa na homo and ur mama na lesbian, you na gay

mugu u think u are better then me. you only have chance to makes mouth, u dont have chance to look for what to do bush man. if you think you are big man meet in lagos ireland tomorrow by 7 pm let see there so that i will kill you and suck ur blood monkey
na ur papa u no go school u dey use hsbc lagos u no fit open domain for hsbc bank lagos na gmail you dey use monkey see u mugu. shame on u mugu

u go fuck goat and i go suck ur blood bush man wee no know anything.

gay u dey look for who u go put penis in ass fuck dog monkey

All Your family na AGENT OF SATAN

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL MAN WITH SMALL DREAM YOU ARE AND REMAIN A STREET BOY WITH NO N1 WITH YOU YOU HAVE DIE DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR LIFE IS GOOD NO...TO KILL U DEY AS SIMPLE AS (A.B.C.D)AND IF U FEEL SAY U BE STRONG MAN,DROP UR NUMBER AND SEE AS I GO TAKE TRACK U.. NO I HAVE KILL YOU. YOUR NAME NOW ID DEATH IDOT LIKE YOU.U NEVER SEE ANY GOOD IN LIFE. FUCK U BINGO
AGENT OF SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU A BASTARD? SATAN VISIT YOU

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IDIOT, FUCK YOU......

[email protected]
Quote:
Amuh Nnke Nna gi onye igbo

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU TEN THOUSAND

[email protected]
Quote:
how far,is too early to be angry with yourslf.
pls check you doctor if you have one.
god bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH UUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
becareful, do not wish anybody death. you can also die. everybody dies. for you to use this kind language, i am 100% sure you are imbecile.
as long as jehovah liveth. i never wished you death. let ur own words go back to you. i am covered with the blood of jesus, amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
REALLY YOU ARE THE WORST FULL I HAVE EVER SEE ON EARTH BUT I WILL FOR YOU BY SAYING DEAD IF DO MENTION DEAD AGAIN I WILL SEND T ORDER TO YOU AND I REALLY MEANT WANT AM SAY SO BE CAREFUL DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW ANT HOW OK

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard illitrate worri man no sensible igbo man will behanve like this all igbo men in ghana here are very gentle only you dirty wori guys do such stupid things
you are a bastard illitrate worri man no sensible igbo man will behanve like this all igbo men in ghana here are very gentle only you dirty wori guys do such stupid things

[email protected]
Quote:
you are cursed fooooooooooooool

[email protected] +234-8062430670
[email protected]
Quote:
WHY CAN YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS MAN AND STOP SENDING ME ALL THIS JUNK MIND YOUR BUSINESS BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
pls go ur way ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS BASTERD U STILL HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS WRONG SPELLING TO ME,CLAIMING U RE A BANKER WITHOUT DEGREE NONSENECE BOY FOOL AT 40,SOON I WILL COME AND GIVE U DRINK.JUST WAITE ME AT ALABA INTL MARKET I WILL CALL U IF U GIVE ME UR NO.BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANY TIME U LIKE SO THAT I WILL HEAR THE VOICE OF BITCHES LIKE YOU. +22506212668, NAME IS JANA LOFER,FROM LAGOS NIGERIA LEAVE IN YOU MOTHER`S WOMB,ONYE ARA,U FEET DO RETIALIST,EVEN UR BRAIN NO GO BRING UPTO N1 BECAUSE U HAVE OKUKO BRIAN,NOTING DEY FOR UR BRIAN AND U ARE EMPTY VESUS MAKING MOST NOISE,NOT PROVOKE ME OR I WILL BLOOK UR BOX IF U WRITE ME THIS NONSENCE AGAIN.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
god bunish you you no how i be i go get you i you try me again

[email protected]
Quote:
monkey banana

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
NA SO U WANT TAKE LIVE YOUR LIFE U NO FIT GIVE WOMAN BELLE WHAT A SHAME
ASK YOUR WIFE WHO BORN THOSE CHILDREN FOR HER YOU WEY NO FIRST GIVE WOMAN BELLE MY ADDRESS IS THE NEXT STREET BESIDE YOUR HOUSE THEIR IS A RED GATE THERE ASK AFTER AHMEND YOU WILL SEE ME IDOIT HAS I SAID BEFORE NA YOUR STUPID WIFE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS MAKE I WRITE YOU
MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
0BOY YOU GET TIME OOH

I WONDER IF YOU DE WORK AT ALL, I GO CALL YOUR CHAIRMAN NOW AND I GO TELL AM SAY YOU DE USE YOUR TIME DE WATCH B.F FOR NET.
HE WILL NOT PUT TIME FOR YOU AGAIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your respond and please do not call me bingo, before going further, i want to asure you that this transaction is risk free to both parties,but may i know from you whether you can be able to come down to burkina faso to signup the fund in the bank? coming down will actualy convince you the reality of the fund,but if you can not come down due to the nature of your work,then i will send you more details about the transaction…….

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN OF GOD THANKS YOU.GOD BLESS YOU. FOR ME GOD HAVE BLESS ME ALREADY. SO DEY THERE DEY WAIT I DEY COME.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
WHY THE YOU GIRLS IN THIS WORLD INSULT SOMEONE YOU PPL DONT KNOW STOP THAT FUCKING SHIT OK

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FOOL.
WHY CAN'T YOU BE SERIOUS IN YOUR LIFE. ILLITERATE LIKE.
JUST READ YOUR EMAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
If i ask u to help me in life can u do that?then u will start telling me stories.live my dear there is no truth in the world.no help again,but God almighty knows all about our life.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY YOU DEY PRAY FOR YOURSELFT LIKE THAT, I DEY VERY SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO .

[email protected]
Quote:
HW U DEY
OTU RACHIKWA NENEGI DER MUGU, RECEIEV YOUR DEATH NOW, U DON`T AM IN INDIA, JUST DON`T PROVOKE ME EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK A GOOD GRAMMAR AND YOU'RE TALKING NON SENSE.

[email protected]
Quote:
so shall it be for you

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT U ARE SO USELESS LIKE UR FATHER, BORN OF POOR HOME, I HAVE TOLD U BEFORE THAT U NEED TO FUCK UR MOTHER'S PUSSY SO THAT U CAN GET BACK TO UR SENSES. FUCK U TEN MILLION TIMES

[email protected]
Quote:
Swine.
Idiot. First of all, you are a stack illiterate. So, I have nothing to do with an illiterate like you, who cannot place his tences right. Go to school and learn how to read and write. I don't where you come from. But wherever you come from, you are a very big disgrace to that country. Foolish TK 7seven7 my foot.
Infact, you are a big fool I must confess. Swine.

[email protected]
Quote:
HI MODERFUCKER I WILL PERSONALY KILL YOU AND I WILL FUCK U OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
egede man who de ?na me be aye yakata muhamed ?i belive say you bam on how you don hear my cry omilele ..na for get say na work we the work ok ..dodos to you black ax man .un...g

[email protected]
Quote:
egede man which way for you...why u dey cast

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU PAPA ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU BI EWU I MEAN BIG EWU...SAY YOU BI UNITED NATION FUND RECOVERY..MUMU..OLEY...GO FUCK YOURSELF...NA U GO DIE FIRST..I RETURN ALL YOU WRITE BACK TO YOU..BACK TO SENDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST ONE DAY U WILL INSULT MR.DEVIL AND U KNOW HE WONT SPARE YOUR BLOOD CLAT LIFE..... SO STOP ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND BEHAVE LIKE A REAL MAN SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE IN YOUR SOUL

[email protected]
Quote:
god punish you and your generation,make ogu kill you kill all your family for this message wey you send come give your papa, tell lem say him go eat my dogs food like jebeze fool. since you no feit repect yourself dey your line, then watch your side. a.k.a ayes man wise by name

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL THAT YOU WISHED RETURN BACK TO YOU IN THOUSAND FOLDS. AMEN" YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND SO WILL EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN. YOU SON OF JEZEBEL.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
OH ITS A PITY YOUR AN ORPHAN, NO WOUNDER YOUR FAMILY DIED AND LEAVE YOU TO SUFFER LIKE THIS. I WILL HELP YOU IF ONLY YOU ALLOW ME. SINCERELY ITS NOT YOUR FAULT ITS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT AFFORD 1 SQUARE MILL A DAY. OH WHY NOT YOU REDUCE UR ANGER AND FIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE 4 UR CONDITION. I TELL YOU IN UR VILLAGE SOMETHING IS TAKEN YOU PEOPLES LIFE PREMATURE.UR SISTER WAS DIVORCED AND RAPED BECAUSE OF FAMILY CURSE I WILL PRAY 4 U. AND DON'T TRY ACT LIKE THIS AGAIN BECAUSE IF U DO YOU WILL REGRET IT. I DON'T WANT TO CURSE YOU BECAUSE IF I DO YOU WILL DIE BUT GOD WANT U TO CHANGE UR WAYS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA TOT DEY SMALL REACH HERE I JUST FUCK HERE I GUESS NOW YOU ARE HAPPY

[email protected]
Quote:
what is up to this ?my brother ?

[email protected]
Quote:
my your generation die because of the suffer you so weight less red pig people has made we black to become

[email protected]
Quote:
you are big fool
mpagi gawu and mmagi ga wu ooooo.i can see that you sigh contract with poverty bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur papa for house and mama u dey talk to, you give me job or ur papa that eat billion of dollar say make i come collect bar work, your papa dey go school self, me dey school, no be this thing will feed me for life, i will work with my hand too,

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO UR GENERATION CAUSE SHALL NEVA LEAVE UR FAMILY... ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE AT OF HUNGER.. united nation fund recover WEY KILL YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER..
USELESS IDOIT WEY NEVA SEE HIM LEVEL GREED GO KILL U..U STILL DEY 9IA..DEY MAKE MOUTH ASSHOLE.....................

[email protected]
Quote:
BARSTARD LIKE YOU FULLISH IDIOT MAN........SAME THING YOU TALK WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WHETRE EVER YOU ARE RITE NOW YOU WILL DIE AND FOREVER YOU NOT SEE PEASE INYOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY IDIOT LIKE YOU.YOU NOR NO ANYTHING FOR LIFE SEE LET ME TELL YOU NEVER IN YOUR LIFE RITE TO THIS EMAIL AGAIN STUPID IDIOT LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME THUNDER WILL FIRE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE PRAYED TO MY GOD AND INFORMED HIM WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME.
I DON`T THINK I DID ANYTHING BAD TO YOU.WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT ME BROTHER.
YOU ARE A GUY MAN AS WELL AS I AM,IF I DID ANYTHING BAD TO YOU,JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN .STOP INSULTING YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WERE EVER THEY MIGHT BE. USELESS IDIOT. GIVE ME YOUR CELL NO TO CALL YOU. ARE YOU HERE IN GHANA WITH ME? FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU , OTU MAMA GI

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm tressing you, I have collected your IP
Just we shall see and know who is who
Since you want to try me and my spirit.
I will show you fire.
Just wait and see you must come for an apology.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Franklyn Nmezi is back!

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls. go to School & get educated.
Fake Paul Martins without an identity.
You are a frustrated person who is not quite sure of tomorrow. You are born out of wedlock. Hence you are hopeless and has no future. You armed rubber, the Police are looking for you. Pls. go to School & get educated. This robbery life you are living will not help. Repent, Big fool. The Swine is better than you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Paul or whatever you claim to be, I have no time with an illiterate like you neither do I wish to have any dealings with people of your kind. Replying your foolish and senceless mail will make you learn how to write or speak good and correct English language from me. I am not of the same level with you. There are levels, so you are not my match in any ramification.

It is you that is cursed and you will remain cursed till your back is against the world. Can you imagine the email address you are using as your ID: united nations funds @x .com You claim to be acting or representing the United Nations but you cannot express yourself with a perfect English. That alone confirms that you are fake. You are a thief, a criminal. A wanted Armed Rubber who has fled your country, Nigeria.

I can see that you are a frustrated fatherless and motherless person. You will not die in my hands. You will not contaminate me because, you are already cursed and almost a dead person. Whatever you wished some other person must surely be extended unto you with the same measure, whether you like it or not and there is no two ways about that. Go and kill yourself if you like, you bastard and hopeless human being.

Whether the Devil likes it or not, no doubt, you must surely regret your life for ever writing this type of mail to someone like me. All the strongman of your father's and mother's house must sure wage war against you and darkness must cover you, everything that concerns you and all the members of your household including your generation to come, if there will be any. Disappointment, failure, sickness, poorverty, rejection, humiliation, hatred and hunger will follow you all the days of your life, Hence your road will always be slippery. You and your entire family will know no peace as far as this life is concerned. You will always be at the wrong place at the wrong time, you will be the Tail and not the head, your life will be full of disappointment. The Devil will always be your business & senior partner. The Devil will always be in your vessel. The Devil will control your wheels and will also direct your affairs and your sea will seize to flow. It will surely dry up. Life will become so miserable for you and you will ask LORD why you.

All your effort will be crowned with failure and disappointment. Every evil Umbrella must cover up your effort including that of all the members of your family from generation to generation. Whatever you touch your hand with must surely turn against you, whether you like it or not. Disappointment must surely meet you at the edge of your breakthrough. All the Witchcraft Powers of your father's land, your family and of your village must surely gather against and any day you think of having any good thing you shall die that very day.

Where there is an Appointment, let there be disappointment for you. Where there is Upliftment, let there be demotion for you. Where there is a Stepping Stone, let there be an obstacle for you. Where there is an Open Doors, let there be barriers and demarkation for you and finally where there is Light, let there be darkness for you. Spiritual Cobwebs must cover your ways including your place of living and also in your place of business. Every evill gathering must surely be on your name and in your favour as well. The Sun must surely smite you by day.

All the Evil Ropes must be tied on your waist so that you will not move forward, your joy will be turned to sorrows and every Evil Arrows fired against you must surely prosper. All the Evil Hands must continue to get hold of you to pull you down and there will be no escape route for you. Your Jerico Walls must be rebuilt in your favour. Finally, all the Evil Trees from the Witch Craft World will be planted in your Foundation whether you like it or not.

Mind you, my words will not return unto me void. And as I have spoken, so shall it be upon your life. Unless you appologise to me for ever writting such mail to me. Otherwise, you will have yourself to blame.

For not remembering this Word "Touch Not My Annointed & Do My Prophet No Harm", you must be punished.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ikpu taa nne gi aki.
Otu gbawasia nne gi. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MOTHER PROSTITUDE YOUR DEATH WAS VERY BAD
wash and see from now on how your life will look like, until you you say sorry and i let go you will end this year in prison and nothing to show forth all you job is spoil. it not everybody u can insult and go free.

[email protected]
Quote:
ASK YOUR FATHER TO CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
My beloved brother good day, am so sorry if my message is meet u in a bad condition so dont be offended. why are so abusive???

[email protected]
Quote:
I wu otele

[email protected]
Quote:
I GIVE YOU 7DAYS POLICE WILL ARREST YOU. AND WHEN YOU COME OUT U WILL TELL ME AND TRY TO KNOW ME BETTER.

[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE KEE IHE MERE ISI NA AKPO M IYI? KEE IHE MMERE GI?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
NKITA ARA TABUO GI EBEAHU INO ARA SI NKITA.
EWU NDI NIJEL EWU AWUSA. OBU GI KA NDI EKE GAWUTA. BINGO BU GBA GBAAAA OBU NHE IBU ENOGO.

NGWA KAODI O

[email protected]
Quote:
ZAA AJUJU NDI A TUPU INA AFIRI ONU.
KEDU KI IMELE MAZI MATIN POL,

ZAA AJUJU NDI A TUPU INA AFIRI ONU KA M NWE IKE MATA KA IBU EWU KA IBU MMADU.
( NKE MBU ) KEDU IHE NDI- IGBO NA AKPO ASHOWO NA OKWU IGBO.
(NKE ABUO ) KEDU IHE NDI- IGBO NA AKPO #5 NA OKWU IGBO.
( NKE ATO ) KEDU IHE NDI- IGBO NA AKPO POLICE NA OKWU IGBO.
IZATA AJUJU NDIA TUPU INA AFIRI ONU.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND ALL THIS FOR WHAT? YOU MAY BE INSANE.

[email protected]
Quote:
you re a fool that almighty god have already caused you in jesus name. i promise you that as far as you open your dirty mouth and talk all this shirt....will surly go back to you in Jesus name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
god pinish your mama and your papa fool born by mistake like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL GOD PUNISH IDIOT LIKE YOU
ARA GBAGBUO KWA ANUOHIA DIKA GI

ODIKA IBU ONYEARA ? NKITA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR JUST IMPERSONATIN MR. JEW MAN, AYES DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE U. UR REALLY FUCKING UP..WISH I GO NO U TO TREAT UR FUCK UP. IDIOT. SEE HOW U CASTIN ONLINE ANIMAL

[email protected]
Quote:
IS YOUR TURN TO DIE,IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU WISH ME MUST COME BACK TO WITH FIRE BACK TO U AND UR FAMILY GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
your four father is a stupid ass !!! UK LOTTERY SCAMMER FUK YOURSELF.

[email protected]
Quote:
forever and ever you will not see life and light in your entire generation any more you do not know the wrath you invoke upon you and your generation; you will surely not see the end of this week because the almighty God will snuff away your breath and that will be your end, bitch

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU WHAT EVER YOU WISH ME IN BILLION'S FOLDS. OGAGHI ADIRI GI N'NMA.

YOU ARE A BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS ALREADY DEAD AND YOU WILL FOLLOW HIM NOW TO THE GRAVE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
U FUCKIN SCAMMER, NOBI ME COS UR FRUSTRATION. NA UR FATHER BE UK LOTTERY HEADQUATERS, I WISH U THE SAME COS AS MUGUS WEN U CHOP THEIR MONEY, IF U DON EVA SEE DOLLAR FOR UR LIFE TODAY GO KILL U DIE. ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE POOR GUY, YOU ARE FAILURE ALL TIME FAILURE, IT IS ONLY TIME WILL TELL., CONTINUE

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late last week I had a few spare minutes while at work and thought I'd share some love with a portion of the fresh lads addy list. I wrote as an angry grandmother, spouting off all sorts of spiritual stuff and how the lads are basically going to regret what they're doing when they meet their maker. I received this gem yesterday.

Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL.

I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO (Liar! Header info points to Ivory Coast.) BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 28TH NOVEMBRE. LIE GI NA 30TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO FUCK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .

MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Benjamin_Franklin Laughing Not only does he insult your grandmother, he cut and pasted insults that I found on Google go back to 2005. Damn lazy mugus.

LONDON 2012 OLYMPICS LOTTERY [email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
great men never talk much,in dis work i have made money and if you like i will give you my add,

[email protected] 41.211.25.227/Ghana
Quote:
HEY MR. FUNNY,
IF YOU CARE TO KNOW I JUST WALKED IN THE RAIN DOWN HERE AND COULD YOU BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED.
I AM GETTING MORE STRONGER AND STRONGER WHILES YOU MR. NIGYA IS GETTING MORE WEAKER AND WEAKER BECAUSE AM STILL ALIVE.
HAHAHAHA, DOES JUST BY THE WAY OK.
YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER SO MAN NEEDS MONEY THAT IS WHY I DID THAT OK.
NOT KNOWING WE ARE BOTH BROTHERS.
SORRY IF I CAUSED ANY HARM OK.
HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
please dont worry urself because there is nathing u can do to me so far as the Almighty God has not ended my life i wish it can rain now soo that i walk in it because u cant do any thing to be foooool.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
dont ever send this nsince again, i cant call u idot back to the send try and send u thing that that your small gods will do something, my GOD BIGER UR gods go to hell ,your family will never see peace for ever and ever amem
i have GOD OF ABRAHAM

U CAN DO THING TO ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRST YOU NEED MERCY FROM GOD IN HEAVEN. YOU NEED FORGIVENESS FROM THE LORD IN HEAVEN, JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY SEE WAITING YOU DO WRITE, I BEG YOU, GO CHURCH AND BEG THE LORD OF LORD'S, YOU NOR TOO WELL AND YOUR THINKING IS TOO LOW, I BELIEVE SAY YOU DEY SMOKE WAWA.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU IN THE MIRROR TONIGHT. SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR STUPID MAMA BE4 U SLEEP. BASTARD

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
if you like be agent of Satan or satanic.

your father don die and your mother don die too,you are a bastard who have no parents.your mother was a prostitute and the man that pregnant ed your mother was an Arm robber and now you are a 419 Man.

maybe your children will be Anini OF Benin.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD TELL ME THAT WHO EVEN THAT CAUSE ME HE SHALL CAUSE HE OR HER BACK AND WHO EVEN THAT BLESS ME SHALL BE BLESSED
SO TELL YOUR JUJU MASTER THAT AM A CHILD OF GOD MY FATHER IN HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL POWER IN THE WORLD AND USE THE NAME IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST COMMAND ALL YOUR EVIL WORLD BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN SO SHALL IT BE

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE LIVE ME ALONE PLEASE
PLEASE ANITA JONES WHAT HAVE I' DONE TO YOU?WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED ON ME? PLEASE JUST LIVE ME ALONE I' BEG YOU WITH MY HEAVENLY FATHER JESUS CHRIST PLEASE

[email protected]
Quote:
ANU OHIA

[email protected]
Quote:
I GAUSE YOU MUST BE SAINT THEN ABI???

[email protected]
Quote:
AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE STILL FOOLING YOUR SELF.YOUR WORDS IS BACK TO SENDER BECAUSE WHAT IS IN ME IS REALLY GREATER THAN WHAT IS IN YOUR EMTY BODY.FOOL AT FOURTY IS A FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
KEDU IHE BU NSOGBU GI NWA-NNA..

[email protected]
Quote:
Jehovah Rapha...He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you." Ex 15:26

[email protected]
Quote:
MY LOVELY ANITA PLEASE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCK ME JUST OPEN UP OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Imbecile

[email protected]
Quote:
what ever bad you think we be reverse to you and your family in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
it is joblessness that is worrying you, you can not even write good english, what is your problem, let me see if i can help you

[email protected]
Quote:
Its seems you are frustrated that why you have the time to send such email to this office. go and hang urself...foolish woman......thats why u are poor coz u don't no how ur problems all started

[email protected]
Quote:
ikulu is na out nne gi aputa
Dear poor man,
Hope huger have not kill your children as kill you wife poor foolsh man fuck mother there, you said your wife is dead good all you children soon too just you will see it come to pass you. fool

[email protected]
Quote:
You agent of satan.
I send the cost back to sender full. Try and see man pass man, God de with me. +234370 7746
I promise you b4 the End of this mount you will soon pay me like one Million USD CONFIRM. You Agent of Satan see you in western you money transfer soon.
Satan must die in Jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE OK AND FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL STILL TELL YOU ONLY BUT THIS.

WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO RECEIVE ALL THIS INSULTS AND YOUR IDIOTIC TALKS?
IF YOU LET ME KNOW,I WILL BEG YOU OR TELL YOU WHY I DID SUCH THINGS.
STOP INSULTING YOU MOTHER AND FATHER. USELESS IDIOT. POOR MAN.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING BUT A FRUIT CAKE!CATCH ME IF U CAN IMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attn:Bearer.
Am Mrs,Julene Ellefson from Libya and a close friend to the troubled President.He mandated me before death to look for an individual whom he can use his or her name to transfer some money to as beneficiary out side Libya.As for me i think this is my opportunity since he is dead and no one knows about the discussion i had with him on this issue of getting someone to stand as a beneficiary.I have direct access to the bank where the money is deposited in Italy.I hope you understand that this is pure deal and note that 10% of total sum will be accorded to you for your help.You already know the trouble Muammar Gaddafi is in,so 100% secrecy is needed please.If you can be of help please kindly write me back for follow up and mode of transfer.Yours faithfully.

Mrs,Julene Ellefson
Please send reply to [email protected]

[email protected] 41.82.98.112/ Senegal
Quote:
COUNT YOU DAYS ON EARTH
^^ AS YOUR EYE SEE THIS, YOU WILL NOT SEE NEXT YEAR^^

http://www.voodoo-spells.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/voodoo-spells1-300x225.jpg

LOLODOM ASSAMATA
KILL WHO SO EVER THAT LOOK INTO YOU EYES, AS I DO HIM/HER NO WRONG, BUT HE/SHE WISH ME EVIL, LET EVIL DWELL IN HIS PLACE FOR EVER,

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
i know you come from a family of killers. may you meet your fellow killers in jesus name, amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
You have failed you agent of Satan and darkness. Darkness shall cover you and your entire family whether you like it or not.

I am a Child of the living God, the Most High God. I shall live and not die and all weapons fashioned against me shall not proper. Get behind me Satan. You ave failed because, you have already lost the battle. I cannot call you because darkness and light has nothing to do together. I am the Light.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your mother from her asshole

[email protected]
Quote:
GO WITH YOUR BLESSINGS RECEIVE AM THE BELOW STATEMENT IS YOUR DESTINY

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Think Today Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa A Fool at 40, Is a Fool .......................... Just don work. Keep sending jazz to people and they keep saying return back to sender. Count how many years you have been in this job. You cannot make any money. because you alone will send curse to one thousand people and the one thousand will return it to you. Now tell me, which one will work.

One Thousand Vs One Person

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS CAUSE WILL REMAIN WITH YOU, IN YOUR HOME AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, AMEN.

BACK TO SENDER AND ANY SONSENSE YOU WRITE AGAIN, IT WILL SULEY COME BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD, DO NOT DOUBT ME THIS IS TRUE

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR FAMILY'S 1 BY 1 FROM YOUR MAMA TO YOUR FATHER TILL DAWN MONK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Osu, Osu, Osu.

Hell u go, full u b emba u b.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA PUSSY... IF U GET MIND COME NEAR ME MAKE FIRE BURN ANIMAL LIKE U... I GO TELL U SAY I BE RUGGED MALPHITE...FUCK ALL AXEMEN.....JEW LIKE U..

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLLY GHOST FIRE WE FIRE YOU AND YOUR EVIL POWER IN JESUS NAME BIBLE SAY TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM

I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

[email protected]
Quote:
WAT IS THE PROBLEM? IF I DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOU PLEASE 4GIV BUT DONT INSULT OR ASK YOUR FAMILY TO DIE,IS NOT GOOD.YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER HAS ALREADY DEAD,I KNOW THAT. PLEASE DIE YOUR SELF MUMU.IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATURU KA IBU EWU NNABE NSIKO THUNDER KILL YOU,YOU JUST PLAYED WITH FIRE I AM D GRAND COMMANDER OF LODGE SOCIETY AND AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGE TO MI 2AM TODAY I WILL PROJECT YOUR BLACK MIRROR THIS NIGHT YOU SHALL SEE ME IN YOUR DREAM AND IT IS IRREVERSIBLE AS YOYU READ THIS YOU WILL EXPERIENCE TURNING EYES AND DIZZINESS,I REPEAT YOU HAVE TOYED WITH A FORCE STRONGER DAN YOU,AFTER 2AM YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AND KNOW BETTER

HIJRA 2 15 READ IT CURSED BE UPON YOU WHEN I MOSES COMMAND YOUR SPIRIT AT ZERO HOUR (HOLY BOOK OF MOSES)

VICKRA 4,7 IT SHALL NOT BE UNDONE WHAT YOU PROCLAIM THIS AT ZERO HOUR\
(HOLY BOOK OF MOSES)

I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE I WILL FOLLOW YOU TILL MADNESS AFFECT'S BOUT YOUR BROTHER DAT IMBECILE I SEE YU NOW AND I SEE DAT GIRL YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO AFTER I WILL USELESS YOU THROUGH HERE THIS I GUARANTEE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, MAY HOLY GHOST THUNDER DESTROY YOU. YOUR POWER IS POWERLESS. I TRUST ON THE LORD AND I AM A CHILD OF ISRAEL. BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO GIVE ME MY FACEBOOK ID TO SEE ME AND KNOW ME VERY WELL BECAUSE U NEVER NO ANYTHING OKAY BUT I CAN SEE THAT YOU WANT TO TRY ME ABI U GO SUFFER I PROMISE U THIS U GO DIE FOR ACIDENT AS FAR AS U THEY DRINK WATER BET ME U WILL REGRET UR SELF I SWEAR TO MY GODES I AM SERVING IF THIS WILL NOT COME TO PAST

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty have kill you why? if the format is not working you better change it ok, back to you

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
i retune this cause back to you and your family

[email protected]
Quote:
the more you cause the more i progress hahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL AGENT OF SATAN...................AM NOT SCARED OF WHATEVER U CALL URSELF. THE BLOOD OF ALMIGHTY JESUS HAS DONE IT ALL.
IS RATHER U CALL THIS NUMBER +JESUS-HEAVEN TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.
GOD BE WITH UR SOUL/

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WON'T DIE TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT BELIEVE ME FROM THIS MOMENT YOU ARE ONE OF MY ENEMY AND THEY IS SPECIAL PRAYER FOR MY ENEMIE, I KNEW
FOR SURE YOU ARE SUFFERING BUT FROM THIS MOMENT NOT ONLY SUFFER BUT…….. I WILL CALL YOU TO HEAR R U ANGUISHING. DESTRUCTION IS ON YOUR WAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

AGENT OF JEHOVA GOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL I BEEN THINK SAY U NODE FEAR .............I TRY CALL U MAKE I GIVE U SMALL MADNESS WEY PERSON NOGO FIT CURE BUT U JUST DEY LUCKY SAY UR MOBILE DE ENTA VOICE MAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN MY ASH, AGENT OF SATAN DON'T EVEN SAY IT WITH THEIR MOUTH. WHILE WE SHALL SEE BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN WHO WILL WIN THIS TIME
FOOL..
YOU SHALL CRY FOR HELP THAT I ASSURE YOU ASHOLE..

[email protected]
Quote:
LACKING OF GOOD THING WHAT AT FIAT,

YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME OK

[email protected]
Quote:
N.B Today you will remember to abuse who you didn't know.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MOTHER ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a big goat ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOU SHOULD GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S BIG DIRTY PUSSY SO THAT YOU CAN COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE AND SEE LET ME TELL YOU ANY DAY YO SHALL SEE YOUR MOTHER WILL WILL SURELY RAPE HER BADLY AND SHE WILL DIE ON THE SPOT, I PROMISE YOU THAT.
YOU LACK MANNERS AND SURE YOUR PARENTS DID TRAIN YOU AT ALL, MAY BE YOU GO BOI-BOI, YOU CAN NEVER SEE MY BACK, AM A BIG BOY FOR LIVE. I DON MAKE MONEY WAY YOUR FAMILY NO GO FIT FINISH TILL YOU ALL VANISH ON THIS EARTH, I DON PASS YOU JUJU AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM ABOVE HUMAN DESTRUCTION DUE TO TOO MUCH MONEY THAT U AND UR FAMILY CAN NEVER MAKE ALL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne, na waohhhhhhhh, tek am easy, wetin d bring this kind quarel? men, one naija na im we be.
i go enter naija soon. we go see so we talk one on one so we know each other, we fit run one or two thing together.
one love

[email protected]
Quote:
AAYEI AXE MEN NA JUST NAME OF A CONFRA COME IF U BE MAN ENOUGH I GO TELL U SAY ME NA A VERY RUGGED APACHE

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND KISS TRANSFORMER

[email protected]
Quote:
u bastard....u dey mad na my younger brother go fuck u up......i dey watch u and i will shot u down...see u dey give e fake address....may Jehovah thunder u back and front.....big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I JUST DEY LAUGH YOUR IGNORANCE.YOU NO EVEN FIT SPEAK PIDGIN ENGLISH YOU COME DEY TALK FOR MY PRESENCE.AS LONG AS GOD DEY,YOU WILL DIE A PAUPER FOR INSULTING SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW,VULTURES WILL EAT YOUR FLESH,YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND I SWEAR IF I SEE YOU I WILL PERSONAL KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS.I WILL TRACK YOU TILL I SEE YOU.MARK MY WORD.I WILL KILL YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL TO HV SENT ME THAT SHIT.... YOU ARE REALLY A MUGU AT THIS STAGE OF UR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
Let me sincere with you you are big fooool if not do you know who you address useless mail as you insulted me then like wise to your Father because i know that i take people bigger that you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you son of the bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND IT IS ON THIS NOTE THAT I CALLED YOU A BLOCK HEAD,A SCHOOL DROP OUT WITHOUT HOMELY BROUGHT UP.THEN GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR MATE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY MATCH IN ANY LEVEL AND IF WE MEET FACE TO FACE YOU WILL RUN AWAY.

RECEIVE ALL THE CAURSE,IF WHAT YOU SAID IS GOOD FINE BUT IF IT IS BAD LET IT FOLLOW YOU IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL SURELY GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME OKAY JUST WAIT U WANT TO DIE???????????????????? U WILL DIE I SWEAR IF YOU NO DIE I WILL ATTACH YOU REAL PHOTO FOR YOU BUT MIND YOU DAT SOON YOU WILL START SUFFURING TILL U DIE BELIEVE ME SINCE U ARE STILL USING THIS GMAIL ADDRESS I WILL TEACH U A LEASON THAT IS NOT EVERYBODY DAT U SEE FOR NET U WILL TALK TO OKAY WAIT FOR I'M COMING OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. (Psalms 103:8-14 KJV)

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE JUST A FRUSTRATED BASTARD AND LOOSER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDING

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U AND UR GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not even GOOD at ENGLISH dude! ........Kiss my ASS..

[email protected]
Quote:
Gun, dont try me is your mother and your father you will kill in your house mirror and your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
HE NO GO BETA FOR U YOUR FAMILY AND UR COMING GENERATION,MOTHERFUCKER ASSHOLE,419 U BETA THINK OF HOW HE GO BETA FOR YOU.

NA INSIDE THIS HOLY HOLY YOU GO RUST IN HELL NA U SABI PASS NA IF U WAN DEAR ME DROP YA NUMBA IF U NO GO DIE...

DONT GET MAD AT ANODA MAN SUCCESS FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IT WILL NEVER BE BETTER FOR YOU SEE U NO BE YAHOO U SELF DEY DO U NO MIND YOUR BUSSINESS TILL THIS YEAR END IF U NO STOP THIS TRASH WEY U DEY DO NA HUNGER GO KILL U KOBO U NO GO COLLECT U GO BEG TILL U DIE NI MOTHERFUCKER..YOUR MAMA GO DIE FOR UR EYE NI MAD MAN..

DROP YOUR NUMBER FOOL MAKE WE TALK NAW SO WE GO NO WHO GO LAST NEXT DAY..

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE UUUUUUUUUU,

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa.you wey be husttler nai dey talk like dis..e clear you nor go ever better..sorry for you idiot...why I even dey reply u self..maga

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this , why u dey vex like this.

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you, you sound like crazy human been

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER!!!!!!! HERE IS MY NUMBER: 08053458761. IF U ARE IN HELL U CALL IT DIS WAY: +2348053458761. MURON LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am sorry for ur illitracy.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE BLOODY FOOL BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
ok fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,try and track me mum +27866901126 mum you go track your mama FUCK all your destiny you re noting bot makoshor.if you know the meaning of that world you will joust kill all your stopped family.i will get you on www.idiot like you .H I V in you.org bombastic like YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA NA ONLY 9JA BOY FIT TOUK LIKE DIS I NO SAY NO MONEY 4 UR FORMAT COME AND STOP BEEN A SMALL BOY; ME I NO DEY 9JA BUT I BE 9JA DON ON DIS GAME SO FUCK TO HALL COME MAKE I SHOW U DE WAY
SUN DEY TOO MUCH FOR 9JA IF U COOL DOWN U GO FLY ME DEY SAOUT AMERECA FUCK UUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you my God? No you are not but he sees all you do.
Take care

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU LIKE U, KOKORI LIKE U, FOOL AT 40

[email protected]
Quote:
may u remain angel of satan till u meet ur master in jesus name, amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
BINGO THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN GUY,

I THANK YOU BECAUSE MY BIBLE SAY THOSE THAT CURSE SHALL BE CURSE SO U ARE CURSING UR SELF NOT ME. I DONT THINK U ARE NORMALE YOU FRUADLESNT CLAIM TO BE FBI FOOLS REMAIN FOOLS FOR EVER IF U ARE AMONG CHANGE NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
BE CAREFULL BEFOR EU GO TO JAIL
CRIMINAL FBI , THIS IS MY NUMBER TRACE ME AND LET ME SEE IF YOU NOT BE JAIL FORVER I DO NOT BOST NEITHER DO I SAY SOMETHING AND NEVER DO IT. SO BE CAREFULL THE WAY U TALK TO PEOPLE IN THE INTERNET U DON'T KNOW WHO BE WHO I AM FROM THE WATER AND NO ONE THAT TRY ME THAT GO FREE I MUST MAKE SURE I DEAL WITH YOU TO THE LAST SO BE CAREFULL BUT IF SAY IS TOO MUCH OF YOU HAVE THIS NUMBER IS MY NO 96123120 OK, CALL ME AND COME TO MEET ME BACK TO U WAHT U SEND AND BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR ALL YOUR EVIL ACT WILL MEET U I AM FROM RIVER BUT FULL COVER WITH BLOOD OF JESUS I WATER MAN DO NO EVIL TO ANYONE BUT WHO TRY ME SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
DON`T LET ME TELL YOU GOOD NIGHT OKAY.
Why do you want to die now? You batter be very careful because if you don’t take time I will send death to you on air then you will know that power pass power, I have not done any thing to you, while do you send such mail to me. You batter face what you came to this world to do and leave others to do there own. If you send such mail to me again, I will tell you good night.

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuk your mother, you will never make money to that man lets see,

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER SHAME ON YOU GOD PASS YOU.....

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HV MADE WOTS UR HEADACHE.. FOR TO BE EATING YOURSELF..DO I KNW YOU RIGHT FROM ADAMS? DO I HV BUSINESS WIT U...? CAN'T RESPECT YOU YOURSELF.. SEND ID I WANT KNOW YOU ...I HV NOT SEEN SUCH A PERSON LIKE BEFORE..INSTEAD OF YOU HUSTTLE LIKE OTHERS ARE DOING YOUR THERE SAYING ALL SORT OF NONSENCE LIKE A VERY LAZY *DELETED*...IF YOU MAKE MONEY YOU SAY IT OUT...I KNW UR JUST A HUSTLER ON DE STREET...AM COMING TO 9IA DECEMBER...IF YOU LIKE COME AND SEE I HV A HOUSE IN SURULERE. LAGOS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO GET A BULL TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
you are an Illiterate and can't even spell your words correctly so why must I be wasting my time writing you again, You and your life are already failure's in life and are caused

[email protected]
Quote:
SCAMMER DROP DEAD idiot!!!!!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
i will distroy u works from now u must be a big fool,i track u bastrad

[email protected]
Quote:

HEY GUY, U SEEMS TO HAVE NOTHING TO ALTER , WHY ARE U WASTING UR TIME AND ENERGY TO WRITE RUBBISH. ARE U SURE U ARE A GUY MAN OR U ARE FORMING, BECAUSE I SAW U AS A NONENTITY WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS LIFE. I DON'T ACTUALLY SEE WHAT QUALIFY U 2 BE A GUY MAN, BECAUSE U DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH NOT EVEN PIDGIN YOU ARE TRYING 2 CAPE HERE. ARE YOU TRYING TO LEARN OR WHAT? ANY WAY, I CAN TEACH U IF U CAN HUMBLE YOURSELF. I'M A VERY GOOD TEACHER, AND CAN TEACH SENSE INTO UR HEAD SO THAT U CAN CORRECT YOURSELF WHEN ALTERING A STATEMENT.

PLEASE STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF OK, AND DON'T WRITE ANY MORE.

YOUR TEACHER.

[email protected]
Quote:

fustration don kill you if you get work way you dee handle you no go
dey here de talk like full so this is wat you write to your mugu? you
go suffer animal

[email protected]
Quote:

U BE RUBBISH EGEDE MAN SEE U WEY NEVER CHOP BELE FULL THEY CLAIM AYEA AXE MAN,THUNDER GO FIRE YOU IF I SHOULD SET MY EYES ON YOU OBOTE

[email protected]
Quote:
u de insult a kpowayi like me,anyway i thank god say i be melody.......ayea axe mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[email protected]>
Quote:
illiterate, I corrected you on your wrong grammer and all you could do is to start writing in broken english. Please, let me advice you, kindly pick up an adult education form and go to school. You and your type should stop discgracing our nation.

ILLITERATE.

[email protected]
Quote:

what make you believe now that that you are more richer and more educated than the fellow you are really talking to.in the first place you are not educated,not rich,not expose and not intelligent..Please i beg you in the name of Almighty God,don't send me mail again otherwise, count it that the next time ur mail enter into my box is the beginning of the end of ur life

[email protected]
Quote:
look at ur old age and nothng to give account for. you just suprised me if you receive a format as a guy man do u need to start talking rubish? you just brought your self too low, i must tell you the truth. for your information i am a big guy based in london ok? i am not in nigeria with you so dont talk like a fool.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
subject Re: satan shall baptise you in hell and all your generations after
Quote:
ye shall not judge anybody u fool are you a righteous one? your generation is coursed so i do not mind what you say because the wroth of must start from you and your generation to come,big fool like your parents.

owu ga ezu gi n'ezi-n'ulo gi na uzo. you're a satan and that shall you be all the rest of your life and your generation.

Quote:
maybe i've come to take yours job,that was why u r dieing remember that hell fire awaite you and all your gerneration on born. i will never write you again ,just take that to your useless families and your generation.
devill punish u in hell amen.

Quote:
I knew that you do not even have picken .the course will be upon your hundred generation,outcast like you.fool idiot. why is it paining you. you that always thief with pen. the condition of Nigeria is from people like you. you're useless like your father and great gran fathers. go and rest in the bis.

subject Re: MUGU Re: satan shall baptise you in hell and all your generations after
Quote:
what about if also i am a child of God ,which the day you plan of my funeral is the day of the Lord and happen to be in the house of the Lord where do you think i will meet up with the devil?in the church....well let this word go no more on between us cos no one knows who will first die....God bless you..and give my mistake or whatever ...bye ka odiri gi na nma...

[email protected]
subject RE: MUGU RE: satan shall baptise you in hell and all your generations after
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND VERY STUPID BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE SOME THING LIKE THIS AS A INTELLIGENT IGBO MAN YOU JUST IGNORE IT BUT I CAN SEE YOU DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL OWU GI GA AWU NA SUBDAY EKWENSU GA EWEREGI MAKA NA A GA GIM AWU

[email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
subject Re: MUGU Re: heretic fool of the milennium
Quote:
Who is this Fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
so shall it be in you life amen and back to the sender

[email protected]
Quote:
Abrafool how was your burial? i hope you rest in pieces.

[email protected]
subject RE: idiot RE: evil man and mad man. jesus go kill you
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION ONYE ARA.......... FIRE

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR KINDRED AND THE REST OF YOUR GENERATION BASTARD IDIOT, YOU ARE JUST A LOW LIFE PISS OF SHIT GET A LIFE DOPE........

COCACOLA PLC [email protected] to me
Quote:
Your mama toto,your father chairman.
go fuck your mother that you have been fucking since 10 years,you are cursed that is why you fuck your mother.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
idiot.

Your Oga

Double G
India.

[email protected]
subject SENSE U NO GET.. ILLITERATE LIKE U
Quote:
U B FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOR WAITING U SEND UR FELLOW STREET BOY U NO GO DIE BETTER..... I BETTER PASS U MR CHAIRMAN IN ANY RATIFICATION AM A FULL TIME GRADUATE BUT U BE ILLITERATE AND THEIR U GO DIE PUT... UR PAPA UR MAMA UR SIBLINGS NO GO DIE BETTER IF DEM CHOP MUGU MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I BE UR MASTER.... YORUBA MUMU... DIRTY PEOPLE SMELLING CREATURES

Quote:
ANIMAL THIEF... MUGU LIKE U... U NO GO DIE BETTER

Quote:
FOOOOOL CRIMINAL LIKE U..... NA POVERTY GO KILL U AND UR PAPA......I BE UR MASTER

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fatter Siam wrote:
@ Benjamin_Franklin Laughing Not only does he insult your grandmother, he cut and pasted insults that I found on Google go back to 2005. Damn lazy mugus.

I thought I recognized those from my old insult-baiting days. I was trying to figure out if I wrote some of them.

But what's wrong with insults from 2005? I pulled some out of an old thread of mine, made a new gmail address (forgot most of the passwords to my old ones) and went on the attack. This is instant-gratification baiting right here, and I love it.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But what's wrong with insults from 2005?
Hey, Deacon Blues -I’m not against recycling insults at all. Sometimes if I’m stuck for something to write I choose random pages of this thread and just haphazardly throw some sentences together. In fact, when this thread approached 50,000 hits, I went back to Ergot’s original post and started throwing the very first insult he massmailed. The replies have been great. When we do it, it’s being efficient. When mugus do it, they’re just laze bastereds.
Welcome back Very Happy -hope to see you aggravating the mugus and posting lots of insults an causes here.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

I think I upset him....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic