SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Criminal characters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone again.

Has anyone played the role of a criminal? In my case, my idea was a brazilian "small-scale gangster" (i.e. illegal gold mining, drug processing and dealing, precious woods and protected animals dealing... whatever suits the plot of my bait, as I will not make clear what I do until I can see that the lad is well hooked and willing to play his part). I've seen some baiters convincing scammers that they are also 419 scammers, but, how about any other kinds of criminals? My idea was to introduce this to propose "jobs" to the lad (i.e. meeting or picking up non existent people or goods).
My role would be that of a full-of-himself guy, who does not loose an opportunity of boasting about being successful at his "business" and rottenly rich (so as to keep the lad hooked). He would also be clearly uneducated, non proficient in English, and moderately rude, enough to put pressure on the lad but not so much that he would dump me (despite my continuous references to my ten gold rings and continuous trips to the bank to cash money).

Has anyone played such a role? Any comments?

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if it's been done before as an initial baiting character. Criminals do often come in later in baits, however. You might be better off starting off straight-baiting to hook your lad, then introduce your criminal who kidnaps your character, chops her dollar, kills her cat, or whatever.

Why not try it out yourself? We'd be very interested to hear what happens.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. I think the advice was not to pass yourself off as involved in drugs. It's one crime that is taken seriously.
I'm sure that people here have baited hitlads claiming to be rival hired killers.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. I think the advice was not to pass yourself off as involved in drugs. It's one crime that is taken seriously.
I'm sure that people here have baited hitlads claiming to be rival hired killers.

OK. No drugs then.
This hitlad vs hitlad story sounds very interesting, though, I'll give it try as soon as I meet a hitlad.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another approach you could take is to be the secretary or other subordinate of a rough, criminal type. By doing this you could play the bait in a friendly cooperative manner, but when the lad is being a fool or your criminal person is angry, then the subordinate acts as a scared messenger and relays all messages very accurately and doesn't miss any details. And you'd have some pretty fun possibilities for side plots as well.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads don't normally like dealing with crooks because they think they are more likely to smell a rat than an honest maga. If you make out your character is dishonest or has criminal tendencies, they will most likely drop you from my experience.

Their ideal maga is someone who is retired, a little bit confused and above all, compliant...

... Who sadly turns out to have a criminal brother, not adverse to theft, fraud and a little light extortion. Twisted Evil

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
Another approach you could take is to be the secretary or other subordinate of a rough, criminal type. By doing this you could play the bait in a friendly cooperative manner, but when the lad is being a fool or your criminal person is angry, then the subordinate acts as a scared messenger and relays all messages very accurately and doesn't miss any details. And you'd have some pretty fun possibilities for side plots as well.

Hmm I like this approach. I may give it a try.

EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well they hardly answer to my Benjamin G0mer and he is criminal Smile

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you have just chopped them for fifty grand and emailed them all boasty about it, they will answer you loudly and at length Twisted Evil

EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only sent threats and choppings so far, haft to try that out Wink

Well I got Oga on my gmail name and I think they don't want to mess with a cheif, that is my teori. Haven't recieved a single respond yet and I know they have read it.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
BartRazor
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty interesting idea you have there, as been said I think it would be better to introduce him later, while main victim being an 'angel', he could later join the gang and change himself 180° that's all on your imagination Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't posed as a career criminal, but one of my more successful baits featured a main character who committed a cold-blooded murder and confessed to the lad about it. I did it on a whim at the time as a means of diverting attention from the "why didn't you send the money?" thing but it was certainly the right thing to do. The entire dynamic of the bait changed, because then I could introduce more characters threatening to turn incriminating evidence over to the police, and the lad was my main character's only hope of staying out of the electric chair.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've finally picked up the secretary strategy. I've picked up a couple of lads I'd been baiting and I've told them that my boss, Zè Carioca (Gosh, I think that's a too obvious name) has dolla chopped them and asked them to contact me if they want their money back.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once did a criminal on the run. Used the fake WU receipt generator because I wanted an excuse to cycle through the bloodstains and bullet holes to obscure the last numbers on the MTU. Also gave me excuses why I couldn't go back to the same Post Office as I had gone postal in there hence the bloodstains. It was all very silly but it started as a straight bait and just got sillier as it went. Lad was losing it at the end after 4 useless receipts, loads of capital letters and threats, very funny.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, usually I don’t let them know until the bait is well on the way.

One was a fundraiser for terrorist; another was a VERY questionable arms dealer. The arms dealer specialized in getting anything for warring factions in Africa, and only Africa

They’ll deal with anyone for a buck IF they really believe.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used a Russian or Romanian Mafia type on established baits as a dollar chopper.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mboschm wrote:

OK. No drugs then.
The "chemistry experiment" thread seems to be having fun with that theme Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pugwash wrote:
Lads don't normally like dealing with crooks because they think they are more likely to smell a rat than an honest maga. If you make out your character is dishonest or has criminal tendencies, they will most likely drop you from my experience.

Their ideal maga is someone who is retired, a little bit confused and above all, compliant...

... Who sadly turns out to have a criminal brother, not adverse to theft, fraud and a little light extortion. Twisted Evil

oh good. one of the characters I started using is a 65 year old woman who just retired. I mentioned to one lad that I am poor and in need of money but was not sure if that would make him likely to move on (since the only thing they are after is money).
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As bearkat stated, I went for the drug theme, only after I contacted my mentor and received an OK. I played it wrong, and I wonder of I gave them something to use in their future work, but there are so many of us on that bait it seems that one of them has dropped this.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once played the role of an English gentleman who murdered his wife to avoid splitting the scammer's huge payoff with her.

He ended up driving around London with the wife's body in the trunk (well "boot") of his car, looking for a way to get rid of the evidence. As you are no doubt aware, there are LOTS of video cameras all over London, making disposal of the body problematic.

Eventually, he hit on the idea of crating up the corpse and mailing it to the mugu, for the mugu to dispose of. (he had the mugu's address in order to ship a consignment of laptops). problem solved.

Until, of course, a couple of days later, when a bogus newspaper story was e-mailed to the mugu: "Corpse found in post office. Scotland Yard investigating. The only clue is a destination address in Nigeria. Nigerian authorities being contacted to assist in the investigation"

Thus ended the bait. I never heard from the mugu again.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody remember the baiter who, several years ago, convinced a mugu that he had the murdered body (of a Tupperware saleman?) in a freezer, and was disposing of the evidence one bite at a time. The baiter offered to send the mugu some sausage.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That was a live chat Scam Patroller did with a lad. It just got funnier and funnier as it went on. Laughing

I'll see if I can find it over the weekend. Searching for anything SP was involved in, always throws back half the forum at you. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic