SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ooops my new lad made a mistake.(what a bas..rd) A new low?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gatehouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never fails to amaze me how aggressively nasty these lads can be.
Looking forward to the mass bait (all my lads are still on script so I don't have much going on at the moment).
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After having his moneygram chopped laddo is now insistent that I use WU. Ever eager to please I have sent him his $1500 through MTCN Secure Laughing . Now he has the cheek to suggest that I am delaying this deal Shocked So just fired him off this email: Let's see how he reacts Wink

Quote:
Dear Mr. C0wg1ll,

I have just contacted Western Union to ask about the MTCN. There is no MTCN on the transfer slip. You have to go to the website to get the number. That is the whole point of MTCN secure. This way no- one can hack either my mail or yours. It is totally secure. The manager there told me to send you this to explain: (copied from a letter he gave to me).

Dear Western Union® customer,
First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your country. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.
Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, only the receiver of the money can access his/her account at:-
http://www.MTCNcur3.tk

Enter the the code number you have already received.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.
Thank You,
David Barnes
Executive Vice President
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992

I am also deeply hurt at the suggestion you made that it is me that is somehow delaying this transaction and that I am not being serious about it. DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD JOKE WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LIFE?????? SHAME ON YOU!! I am doing everything I possibly can to get this payment to me. Is it my fault the $1000 got lost? Is it my fault you can't open a simple link to a web page? I think it is you who is delaying this transaction because YOU WANT MY GRANDDAUGHTER TO DIE.

Yours.

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After several boring emails explaining M7CN V4ult to laddo, resulting in him being chopped (again Laughing ) for $1500 this time, I went quiet for a couple of days then sent him this: (my bolding)

Quote:
I apologise for not having been in touch sooner but I am sorry to say that my little granddaughter died on Saturday 5th Nov at 8:45pm.

It is all my fault. If I hadn't sent you the $2500, I would have had enough money for her operation. But I got greedy and thought that $1.5m sounded a lot better. I don't even have enough money left to bury her. I only have $1400 and it costs about $2500 for a proper burial.

Perhaps you could send me back the last $1500 I sent you. We'll call it quits on the $1000 I sent first time.

I await your reply.

He replied with (my bolding):

Quote:
thanks for your mail and i am very sorry about your grand child death well i am so shock and sorry to hear that well i did sent you a mail saying that i did not get the $1500 usd you sent that you should go back to the western union office to get the real pin but you did not contact me ever since well i am sorry to tell you that i did not get any of your payment i was even thinking that you were just playing games with me by giving me wrong pin but if you are intrested in getting the $1.500,000 usd you better go and send me the fee and stop playing games with me just go to the western union and send the $1500 usd and they will give you the MTCN number that is what you will transfer to me because i know you need money for your grandchilds funeral but since you said you only $1400 then you can send that to me so that i can get you your funds with out no delay

thanks and God bless you

A new low????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG. What is this b@stard's email address? Can we play with him? I want to inflict some pain on this idjit. Lots of pain.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic