SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My apparent trip to Belgium

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gatehouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wants me to fly out to belgium to claim my four million.
Quote:
Thank you for your reply. Please find attached a copy of the MOU document, do sign it and return to me so that I will give you detailed information of the Embassy Officer Mr. Eric Landuyt whom you shall be meeting in Belgium .

He says that he will be waiting for you at the airport on arrival and will have a banner bearing your name to enable you identify that he is the one expecting you.

You should therefore let me have your flight details to enable me forward it to Mr. Eric Landuyt . It is very necessary you and I will speak on phone and also it will be nice for you to speak with Mr. Eric Landuyt on phone before you fly. Even if it means you calling him on phone from a phone booth that will be good.

At least as a way of showing regard to each other before your departure. This is necessary and I do now you understand what I mean.

Sign and return the MOU so that I will take it to the Ministry of Justice here to get it registered. As soon as you return the signed MOU I will be sending to you the code that you will hand over to Mr. Eric Landuyt before you will make the payment to him.

On the other hand if you can not travel, it will be good for you to confirm to me now so that I will inform Mr. Eric and we find the way out.

This is important and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly

Union Breku (Jnr)

I haven't given a definite answer about whether I intend to go yet so I'm not sure whether to drag him around Europe, have him waiting around all day in an airport or have him come meet me somewhere in London.

Any suggestions?

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm difficult. If you have a baiting name which is an obvious joke (and virtually all Belgian people are proficient in English) it could be nice to have him all the day in the airport (be sure you do not specify the time, and if he calls you, tell him you have had a problem and you will pick up the next plane. If he calls again, ditto), he could get into trouble. But sending him on a safari is also a great idea.
Is he well hooked? If he is, send him wait for you somewhere else in Europe (make sure he carries the banner), or even better: having him a day in Brussels, and then tell him you will be in Antwerp, Brugge, Berlin, Amsterdam or wherever the heck comes to your mind.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Gatehouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of telling him from the start that I'll be flying to Liege and then phone him on the day that I have been redirected to Bruges or Lille due to mechanical trouble. I might get him to pick me up as it's only 100 miles but its still a pain in the arse.
We've only been chatting for about week and we haven't done battle with western union yet. The topic has been brought up but I've been ignoring it so far and he seems moderately happy.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that could work, as long as he trusts you.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live close enough to BRU airport to go there (my schedule allowing of course) and maybe photograph the lad. If he does not lie of course. PM me if you think it would not hurt the bait.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's your lad now? What's his IP showing?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Gatehouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP is currently pointing to Mauritius. Might have a mate in Belgium but I'll give him a poke and see what happens.
MoutonBlanc - That sounds good if you're up to it.

Herod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad for a few weeks, its exactly the same email but my lads IP is from Ghana.

Hmmm, multiple lads must be using the same email. How lazy.

There wont be anybody in Brussels. My lad dropped me a couple of days ago so I chopped him and hoping to get a reply!

---------------------------------------------
Are you a scam or what? - Kim Muhaya

I CAN`T MOVE INTO THAT TIGHT CORNER YOU PUT ME BEFORE. INSTEADY IT WILL GIVE ME HEAD ACHE OK. I AM TIED OF THIS - Samuel Okafor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic