SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A wash wash scammer!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this in my catcher - I hope one month is not too old for our friend.

I thought this is too good to be placed in Surplus.

Mail:

Are u still looking for a good ssd solution chemical to clean your black note? Look no more. Contact us today.
We are the direct manufacturer of ssd solutions here in Africa, we have chemicals such as vectrol paste, automatic ssd solution for sell, if u have any black currency to clean or if u have any black notes u want to wash, feel free to contact us. below are samples of some of our products. We have technicians here in UK to help u with the cleaning jobs.
you can contact us through the followong:
+2348039430182 or send us email: [email protected]

Header:

Received: by 10.52.109.97 with SMTP id hr1cs100061vdb;
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 01:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.187.70 with SMTP id x46mr22504827yhm.71.1318236526862;
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 01:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 41.203.64.131 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of 41.203.64.131) client-ip=41.203.64.131;
Received: by 10.243.49.200 with POP3 id 8mf2670293gyd.52;
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 01:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
X-Gmail-Fetch-Info: 7 my.inbox.com 110
Received: from [email protected] by (64.135.83.96:25) via descalzo.com.py
(190.128.234.110:54197) with [InBox.Com SMTP Server] id
1110100038447.WH96 for ; Mon, 10 Oct 2011 00:38:51
Received: from descalzo.com.py (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by descalzo.com.py (8.13.8/8.13.Cool with ESMTP id p9A8Pmi4027085;
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:25:48 -0300
Received: (from apache@localhost)
by descalzo.com.py (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id p9A8PU8j027083;
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:25:30 -0300
X-Authentication-Warning: descalzo.com.py: apache set sender to [email protected] using -f
Received: from 41.203.64.131 ([41.203.64.131]) by www.descalzo.com.py
(Horde Framework) with HTTP; Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:25:30 -0300
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 05:25:30 -0300
Reply-to: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money of all kinds

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if u have any black currency to clean or if u have any black notes u want to wash,

A new twist on "money laundering"?

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I (briefly) baited a wash wash lad a couple of years ago.
http://www.scamorama.com/prolite_agnes_jackson.html
It's a weird scam. If a lad really expects replies, he must think that dyeing cash black is a genuine security precaution.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BartRazor
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange one, never saw anything like this and I'm wondering how a regular victim would be interested in this? Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wash wash scams are sort of classic 419s. Victims are known to have met diplomats in Amsterdam (or elsewhere) "face to face" and when they saw the "washing machine" in action with one doctored money bill they were easily convinced that all those other piles of black paper in dollar bill shape are worth a big fortune once they got all the solutions together. Some victims were really deeply into this, who consequently have big threads on scamwarners abou this, even if this kind of scam appears to be rarer nowadays.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABC's 20/20 produced a decent exposé on the 'The Black Money Scam' a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJdC4R4hrHU
Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ticklethewire.com/2011/11/04/secret-service-looking-into-black-money-scam-in-new-england/

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once sent a reply to a two-months old and it got an answer. It did not get very long (I'm afraid the lad had someone who was actually paying).

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some responses?

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BartRazor wrote:
Strange one, never saw anything like this and I'm wondering how a regular victim would be interested in this? Laughing

My point exactly. As black money doesn't exist, there's no reason for anyone to buy his imaginary chemicals. Only someone who believes in it would send out this email.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it wasn't for the possibility of getting kidnapped when exposed, I wouldn't mind paying the good lads a visit in person to see the scam with my own eyes Smile It'd be interesting to see what else is involved - would some complications arise on my way back home so I'd need to pay bribe money for the airport security, the pet monkey petter, the shoeshine boy and his 5 year old cousin? Would they actually just let me in, show the "money" and then let me just return home like nothing had happened?

I earlier wrote about baiting a wash wash-lad, but just moments before my character was to board the plane, a sudden need for $8000 in cash appeared leading me to belive they would have just plain robbed me once I got there.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could one of those lads be convinced to bring their trunk to the UK, Ireland, USA, Saudi Arabia, or other location on a safari at their expense. You are waiting for them for the demo. COD due to recent 419 advance fee scam is required.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic