SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Co-baiters wanted for used car buy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!
I've contacted three "australian" lads. I'm a rich old german bastard who wants to buy a car for every grandkid I have, so I want to do a quasi mass buy of used cars.
I've already recieved a letter from one of the lads. I'm afraid he's a big dumbasss, for he offered me to buy MY car. I don't want to do that! Here's what he wrote.

Quote:
Thanks for your reply asap over my request,im ok with the asking price cos i ve so much interest on it,i will be very glad if it can be sale to me and my offer been considered,any offer comes after just
tell/inform them that it has been sold.i promise you will not be disappointed,i will not be able to come for an inspection as I've my private pick-up agent who will be coming for the pick-up and inspection of it cos I'm a very busy type who work long hours everyday,I've gone through the advert,I'm ok and satisfied with it,so i think that shouldn't be a problem so you don't have to be worried about that.Sorry i will be paying you via the fastest,secure and easier way to pay online{paypal}If you don't have a paypal account,you can easily set up one...log on to www.paypal.com.au and sign up. its very easy....so after payment have been completed you can release it as my agent will be coming for pickup ..so no shipping included...

As long as he's actually australian (it doesn't look like, to judge from his spelling), I would love to send him on safari (basically on an Australian tour or, if possible, to New Zealand or New Guinea). If not, It would be nice to have him posing with the cards.

I would need someone to play the part of my representative in Australia (or New Guinea).
Thanks a lot guys![/quote]

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's on the standard overpayment scam and using a translator from his language. You need to establish where your lad is first. You may be able to establish that from the lad's e-mail header.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic