SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What should I do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaurenBagel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note: This is my first scambaiting. The following is his/her second email. In my first reply, I asked for them to elaborate on their "father"'s death, but they didn't.
Quote:
Dear ,

Am happy to receive your response and intention of rendering your assistance in my investment plan; without wasting much of your time, I will like to introduce myself before going into details about the transaction.
Below are my detailed information’s:-

MY NAMES: MISS. SONITA HENRY
RELATIONSHIP:- NEXT OF KIN: -
ADDRESS: - COURT DES GRANDE, LOT 621 COCODY ABJ 01
STATE/CITY: - ABIDJAN
DATE OF BIRTH: - 11-07-1992
FATHERS NAME:- LATE MR. ALBERT HENRY
MOTHERS NAME:- LATE MRS. JUSTINA HENRY
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: - LATE MR. ALBERT HENRY
ACCOUNT NAME: - ALBERT HENRY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: - 101-075-785-19
BANK NAME: - FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
BANK BRANCH: - PLATEAU
AMOUNT: - EIGHT MILLION U.S DOLLARS

I believe at the back of your mind, you will be thinking why I am deciding to trust a total stranger instead of trusting my family members; there are four reasons why I had to make that decision;-
1. The ongoing civil war and political instability in my country had made me lose hope of staying behind to invest in my country.
2. My father was killed because of his secret involvement by financial the former president and his elites with the intention of giving him backup and security if eventually he wins in the November 28th 2010 presidential election.
3. In my community, female children are not authorized to inherit properties in the family and because of that, my late father’s uncles and their male children decided to kill me after seizing all the warehouses, buildings, factory trucks and cars used in his cocoa exporting business.
4. I believe my father knew that he was going to die and that was why he instructed the bank never to release the money to me here until I get to the age of 25yrs so that the evil politicians and their evil killers will not kidnap me and take over the money, unless I decided to transfer to any foreign investor/guardian of my choice which is why I am contacting you now.

I want you to understand that the bank cannot just transfer this fund over to your account without formally knowing your identity and what you do for a living; the reason is that I will not like to involve myself with anybody that has no clean record.

In my next mail, I will send to you my identification proof for you to confirm my existence and after I might have confirmed that you are for real, I will send to you all the legal documents issued to my late father by the bank.

I beg to stop here till I hear from you and thank you for taking your time to read my mail.

Sincerely,

Miss. Sonita Henry

What should I do now? Should I wait for another email, ask again for more details on her father's death, or what? I was considering asking for more details on the address (like, attach a detailed map indicating where), just to see what would happen... should I just wait for the next e-mail?
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say play along for another 3 or 4 rounds before putting too much effort into it - find out if they have potential or just intend to spam you with script.

Play the dupe before you serve the soup.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the reason is that I will not like to involve myself with anybody that has no clean record.
So you can tell her that you are clean, only a charge for fighting at a Western Union office, but your lawyer doesn't think that that will make it into court. You can sent her a Driver Abstract to show your a responsible driver and a Police statement that you don't have a criminal record. Minimum form's that should keep her happy with you, show her you're serious and willing to cooperate and blocking their first resource, Western Union. The attachments will make him pay attention and their basic questions are filled in on the police form, like address and occupation. If they also list that you are deaf then the phone questions will be easy to answer too Wink Make yourself an army or navy veteran as cause of your deafness and you're off to a good start. You don't have a passport and you're not allowed to drive anymore as you failed the listening test. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor Seviche wrote:
Play the dupe before you serve the soup.

That's solid advice, and it made me laugh.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Quote:
the reason is that I will not like to involve myself with anybody that has no clean record.
So you can tell her that you are clean, only a charge for fighting at a Western Union office, but your lawyer doesn't think that that will make it into court. You can sent her a Driver Abstract to show your a responsible driver and a Police statement that you don't have a criminal record. Minimum form's that should keep her happy with you, show her you're serious and willing to cooperate and blocking their first resource, Western Union. The attachments will make him pay attention and their basic questions are filled in on the police form, like address and occupation. If they also list that you are deaf then the phone questions will be easy to answer too Wink Make yourself an army or navy veteran as cause of your deafness and you're off to a good start. You don't have a passport and you're not allowed to drive anymore as you failed the listening test. Laughing

I wish I was as creative as you Laughing

Yeah, I think I'll follow Doctor Seviche's advice for now.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You get that way after you 500th lad, you "know" the script and what they want of you, so comply and block what you don't want before they ask you. You'll learn in a few

Most important! Have Fun and bait SAFE

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking the lads questions in your first few replies is usually pointless. They are still on-script and looking for compliant magas... they generally scan the email for the information they asked for and otherwise don't read it.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New e-mail:

Quote:
you need to identify your self very well and confirm your interest towards assisting me before i unfold every vital information's across to you.

Miss. Sonita Henry

So, how do I "identify myself"?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you have a star-nosed mole on the left side of your torso, a starboard wine spot on the right, fillings in teeth 19 and 33, and a healed fracture of the left hieroglyphic bone. That should be plenty to identify you if anyone found your body Smile

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would mention (or ask) something that seems trivial, but, have the non response mugus response come back to haunt them.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
LaurenBagel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sonita Henry,

I understand. I am, in fact, very interested in your offer. Here is my information.
Name: Lauren Bagel
Email: [email protected]

I tried to pretend being new to the internet by including my email address in my email. I think at this point she knows (or, more likely, has it saved somewhere) my email...

In retrospect, though, I should've claimed I was a lot older, to make that more believable...
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep sending information VERY SLOWLY, and make some mistakes (such as misspelling your own name or whatever crap that comes to your mind) You want him/her to believe you are a good mugu who will pay in no time, but you also want to give the impression that you are thick as a brick. Remember: usually the intelligence of the average lad falls way behind the intelligence of the average baiter but you want the lad to believe otherwise.

HOWEVER: The lad will play stupid in his first mails (regardless of his actual intelligence) so that you think something like "This poor african fool who's giving away millions of dollars, he's obviously retarded or something like that, so I'll take advantage of him". In fact, you will not know whether he's actually intelligent or not until he starts taking interest in the story, so don't take for granted he is an idiot.[/i]

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The smart lads generally drop me and simply vanish. The dumb ones play longer. The smart ones can see the wall falling in early. A fax to the real bank instead of the lad supplied credentials has the smart ones vanish never to be seen again. Dumb ones hang on longer trying to tell me their fax is broken and try to wade through the reply fax I got back from the real bank before giving up.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
LaurenBagel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird:
Quote:
sorry, i later discovered something strange about you; kindly visit the following link: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210692

thanks
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads read this. Often it is a good idea to post when a bait is complete and not post your credentials here.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^When you post an email in surplus, always blot out the address you receive it at, whether it's your own, a catcher, or a baiting character. The scammer's address, of course, you leave in.

Also, that was sent to a Lauren Bagel address - are you using that as a baiting character? Your character names should have no resemblance to your Eater name.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
LaurenBagel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see. Okay, I won't make that mistake again.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries LB! Since he appears to be onto you, just stop writing to him from that account. Set up a new email account, with a completely new identity and persona, and start baiting the same lad all over again. Smile

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, the starnosed mole etc. is diseducation. There are moles on skin, but the star-nosed mole is a burrowing mammal; wine spots are port; there are different ways of numbering teeth, but none in which those are both valid; and there is a cuneiform bone, but no hieroglyphic bone. Hopefully the lad will use one of these phrases in a scam email and a real victim will twig.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic