SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

puzzled by an email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
henryhoover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody, I'm first time poster but I have been baiting for a while. I have received and email in one of my accounts which I haven't seen before. has anyone come across this if so whats his deal.

[Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mailout.uni-duisburg-essen.de (mailout.uni-duisburg-essen.de [132.252.185.20])
by mtain-df03.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id D940938000088
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 3 Nov 2011 03:42:20 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (dial-pool32.lg.starcomms.net [41.155.32.35] (may be forged))
(authenticated bits=0)
by mailout.uni-duisburg-essen.de (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id pA37fsTg024874
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NOT);
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:41:58 +0100
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Subject: HELO NIGERIANS
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:42:06 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 111102-1, 11/02/2011), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Virus-Scanned: Clam Anti Virus - http://www.clamav.net
X-Spam-Scanned: SpamAssassin: 3.002004 - http://www.spamassassin.org
X-Spam-Score: ********* (9.281) AWL,BAYES_50,DOS_OE_TO_MX,FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK,SARE_CHARSET_W1251,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS
X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.57 on 132.252.185.20
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:5:26454404:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d40d74eb245dc7b04
X-AOL-IP: 132.252.185.20
X-AOL-SPF: domain : uvic.ca SPF : none

add me and chat ... jadejola220 ......or call +2348038179516.

I dey sell emails for worldwide databbase/all arabs/all asia/all usa countinent/
midle east and all uk... if u buy emails i blast for u with rdp instant delevery smtp....i give smtp or webmail free if u buy emails leads

i dey sell alibaba/epay/payday/skype/facebook/acq/and datind site user name and password.

i dey sell lawyers/bankers/deaf/farmers/gold diamond buyers and sellers/foreign beneficiarry/job seekers/women seeking for men and men seeking for men leads/
nex of kin/car sellers/property angent/loans emails leads addressess .....if u buy emails from me i give you free webmail or free domain smtp to blast or u buy from me i help u blast on my server....

i dey sell rdp/mailer/webmail/multi ams software..domain smtp/ip smtp/user name and password/yahoo scanpage/gmail scanpage/hotmail scanpage/all webmail and cpanel scanpage/host from admin scanpage user name and password/vpn/sock acount/bank all scanpage...

i dey sell bulk sms number and with centre number and airtime for free

Bank acount login and cheque sample/credit card top up/all usa/uk.china/uae and europe bank canada and australia

clear instant cheque and account transfer ......contact us only on emails/rdp/webmail.domain smtp and login acount and more on ....... i build online banking for ghana and nigeria and uk usa and more countries

add me make we chat ... jadejola220 ......or call +2348038179516...... dont add me and ask for test or try pls

payment idea na bank pament and liberty reserve]
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad trying to scam lads... he doesn't really have those tools.

I have also seen these from baiters trying to convince lads that they are ogas for a reverse type bait.

Welcome to Eater. Read the stickies, and stick around. You'll find it makes baiting so much more fun Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes they're genuine and do have a few of the things that they offer but mostly they're bs artists. I always hold a soft spot for them - a lad scamming another lad can't be that bad can they? Laughing

Not easy to bait though. They're too used to dealing with other scammers so they're not usually on the line for too long - they're the sort of lad who wants instant cash or they're off. It's a waste of time approaching as a buyer.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
henryhoover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, I think I will give him a miss.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can do all that, then why is he trying to sell the info on-line for a few $$? He should be too rich to work Laughing
Drop him,he's no fun at all

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Giving up that easily? Laughing

Seriously, one area where they do come in handy is to teach a baiter pigin. They like to chat. If you've got Yahoo messenger (obviously with a baiting address), you can hit him up and learn some of the lingo. Also threaten him and see if he gives you any good insults in return.
Know your enemy, right?

As you're new here, take bearkat's advice, read up, get a mentor if you want one and learn. You can save this lad for later. My advice is to start off with a nice, straight bait. Pick an email from the Surplus forum, act like a genuine victim and see how far you can take the lad. You say you've done a bit of baiting in the past, but if you stick around, we can teach you how to really screw with them. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
henryhoover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice,

I don't think I need a mentor at the moment as all I am doing is wasting the lads time with stupid questions and my own inability to even do the most simple tasks correctly,

but you never know what the future holds.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic