SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Denis Hamon Malaysia not UK 2 email addresses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: l [email protected]
Received: by 10.152.11.36 with SMTP id n4cs123372lab;
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.161.193 with SMTP id w41mr9936747yhk.93.1320278396685;
Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from amnetsal.com (mail.amnetsal.com. [200.12.232.6])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o26si4922919yhn.28.2011.11.02.16.59.51
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.12.232.6 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=200.12.232.6;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 200.12.232.6 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from [120.140.17.65] (account gvasquez HELO User)
by amnetsal.com (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.Cool
with ESMTP id 11621954; Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:59:34 -0600
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:59:36 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 120.140.17.65<br>Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn<br> City: Petaling Jaya<br>Country of Origin: Malaysia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

from Denis Hamon [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM
subject INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE

Hi Dear

How are you doing? My name is Mr Denis Hamon 46 years of age from England , I am searching for a serious relationship ,
I am so serious to find my life time partner someone honest and caring , my dear I would like to know you the more and I will late you know more about me in next mail to you .
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks be bless

Engr Denis

Delivered-To: l [email protected]
Received: by 10.152.11.36 with SMTP id n4cs123372lab;
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.161.193 with SMTP id w41mr9936747yhk.93.1320278396685;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from amnetsal.com (mail.amnetsal.com. [200.12.232.6])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o26si4922919yhn.28.2011.11.02.16.59.51
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 200.12.232.6 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=200.12.232.6;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 200.12.232.6 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from [120.140.17.65] (account gvasquez HELO User)
by amnetsal.com (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.Cool
with ESMTP id 11621954; Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:59:34 -0600
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 07:59:36 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 120.140.17.65<br>Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn<br> City: Petaling Jaya<br>Country of Origin: Malaysia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:

from Denis Hamon [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM

subject INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE

Hi Dear

How are you doing? My name is Mr Denis Hamon 46 years of age from England , I am searching for a serious relationship ,
I am so serious to find my life time partner someone honest and caring , my dear I would like to know you the more and I will late you know more about me in next mail to you .
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks be bless

Engr Denis

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ditz isn't all that busy right now. Why don't I introduce her to our Engr? Wink

Quote:
Dear Dennis,

I was surprised but pleasantly so to receive your wonderful message. I am 44 years old, with Brown hair and brown eyes. I was born in Frankfurt in Germany but have lived in Yalbraith in New south Wales in Australia. I am in the middle of a messy divorce from my soon to be ex-husband Nick, who left me to be with a 19 year old. We are both in court fighting for control of the Baier Farm, which I hope to sell, and use the funds to move to a real city.

It gets very lonely out here in Yalbraith, the nearest town is a 90 minute drive from here. So my niece Sabrina set me up with this email account so I can keep in touch with friends. You are in the UK? I always wanted to go there, and get a photo of myself outside of Abbey Rd, where my favourite band The Beatles recorded their music.

What is an engr by the way?

The ditz

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nothing works so well as the tried and tested formulae Wink

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Denis conforms to the usual pattern!

Quote:
Hi my dearest . It is my great pleasure to say thanks for finding time to write to me......... To be honest , i am grateful.

About me and my family :Actually, i am Engr. Denis Hamon, which you already know . I'm the only son of my parents, but i gat an only elder sister who is currently married and living happily with an Italian young man . My dad, though late now , was working with British Tec shipping company as a marine engineer the Head of human resources . This is why i went to maritime University and also have the opportunity to work in this same company as the Chief marine Engineer . My mum is still alive but heavy with years.

My size : I'm 6' 2'' in height and weigh 72kg in weight .

My hubbies : I love playing snooker , chess , lawn tennis and have much love for football games. I'm an Arsenal fan.

My likes : I am a simple man in nature , very easy going person. I don't love playing games when it comes to affair or relationship especially to somebody i so much desire and have much affection for.

My dislike : I hate lies , deceit and non straightforwardness from somebody that i so much love.

My marital and love life : I was married before , but unfortunately lost my wife on the 18th day of Nov. in the year 2007 . I gat a cute teenage daughter of 12years of age whom i cherish so much. My daughter stays currently with my old mum . For my love life , i dream to have a lady who can shower much love on me , care for me and ready to be with me all the rest of my life. Divorce is not in my agenda.

Dearest , i sincerely , appreciate your intelligent questions and would be very keen to be with you in your country soonest so that i can meet you in person and gat to meet your people to.

I will never find it difficult to confess that you are my dream lady..........to be candid. I really mean every bit word that i say to you.

Much to say about myself , but just a few to mention until we meet in your country.

Truly regards from,

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he starts using google to find some love letters!

Quote:
Dear
I read your mail with understand thank you, love. What more can a man says to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart... It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought I¢d do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- , and I'm in England -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much.
I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that I¢d never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again.

I promised I'd be coming over there to meet with you soon.
Engr Denis
[/quote]

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't played with a love scammer in a while. I think I'll make contact with this gentleman. Smile

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get a similar (if not the same) letter to Dorothy. I also get a photo of a guy in front of a bar. 6'2 and 72kgs??? Pig's arse!:

Quote:
Hi my dearest . It is my great pleasure to say thanks for finding time to write to me......... To be honest , i am grateful.

Now, you demanded to know about my own biography, it's okay .

About me and my family :Actually, i am Engr. Denis Hamon, which you already know . I'm the only son of my parents, but i gat an only elder sister who is currently married and living happily with an Italian young man . My dad, though late now , was working with British Tec shipping company as a marine engineer the Head of human resources . This is why i went to maritime University and also have the opportunity to work in this same company as the Chief marine Engineer . My mum is still alive but heavy with years.

My size : I'm 6' 2'' in height and weigh 72kg in weight .

My hubbies : I love playing snooker , chess , lawn tennis and have much love for football games. I'm an Arsenal fan.

My likes : I am a simple man in nature , very easy going person. I don't love playing games when it comes to affair or relationship especially to somebody i so much desire and have much affection for.

My dislike : I hate lies , deceit and non straightforwardness from somebody that i so much love.

My marital and love life : I was married before , but unfortunately lost my wife on the 18th day of Nov. in the year 2007 . I gat a cute teenage daughter of 12years of age whom i cherish so much. My daughter stays currently with my old mum . For my love life , i dream to have a lady who can shower much love on me , care for me and ready to be with me all the rest of my life. Divorce is not in my agenda.

Dearest , i sincerely , appreciate your intelligent questions and would be very keen to be with you in your country soonest so that i can meet you in person and gat to meet your people to.

I will never find it difficult to confess that you are my dream lady..........to be candid. I really mean every bit word that i say to you.

Much to say about myself , but just a few to mention until we meet in your country.

Truly regards from,

Engr Denis .

ETA: My reply:

Quote:
My dear Dennis,

I apologise for not writing sooner, but your message went to the a place called spam. I do not know what that means, but Sabrina says it shouldn't happen again. Oh Dennis, I am so happy to hear from you, my life has taken a turn for the worst. Nick tried to break into the farm while drunk recently and I had to call the police. And being in such a remote location it took over thirty minutes for them to get here!

Sabrina has decided to stay here until the divorce is over, in case he tries again. Nick normally isn't violent, and as you can see from the photo he is a big man. Sabrina is the New South Wales state champion in Tae kwon Do, so at the moment I feel reasonably safe. And as well as that the Court in Goulburn has issued an apprehended violence order on Nick, forbidding him to come with 500 metres of the farm.

Oh Dennis, I cannot wait to leave this godforsaken hellhole. I hate Australia, I wish I could return to my native Germany! I miss my friends, a real city like Frankfurt, I miss being able to speak in my native tongue!

Ich will mein Leben zurück! Ich bin so einsam, manchmal wünschte ich wäre das Lebeneinfach zu schlucken mich ganz. I ache in der Liebe wieder zu fallen, vielleicht mit dir

Save me Dennis, you are my only hope!

The Ditz

well, maybe you and Obi wan Kenobi Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be busy, now he doesn't address me by name!! Sure sign he is writng to several 'ladies' baiters I hope Twisted Evil

Quote:

Dearest, you are my dream . If I gaze at your pic, I would fall in love with you over and over again; your beauty would hold my will to your whim. Your very presence brings pleasure to the senses, and even if you should become a memory, your angelic bearing will subsist for eternity. I would die by every word that dares to leave my thought and the one that i expect from you in return . Each day you embellish me, for I never thought that such a divine entity as you could flourish amongst my eyes in this life. The only reason I can grasp to feel feelings without reason is that I truly adore everything about you. , the splendor gift that is your brilliance, and the hypnotic magnificence that is your grandeur and your romantic looks. You are the gravity that keeps me in reality. You are the sun that illuminates my world. You are what others strive to be, but will never become. My soul will only rest when I know that you are aware of the sweetness, purity, and beauty of your heart. No word could truly describe you; you are beyond any word created by man. You have left me speechless, there is so much to say, yet not enough…

Sweetheart, Rest assured that i will keep your love in a safe place within my heart. I will cherish my love 4 you and always keep on loving you. I always keep your love in a safe pocket because i can't live without it. Love you so much my dear you are not too fat okay.
i really like the pics, who is that man with you on the pics??
am waiting to hear from you soon,

with love
Engr Denis Hamon.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just got script number 2:

Quote:
Dear
I read your mail with understand thank you, What more can a man says to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart... It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter, but I thought I¢d do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we're far apart -- , and I'm in England -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much.
I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I've given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember when I promised you that I'd never let you down, that I¢d never treat you bad, that I would share your joy and pain? I will promise all those things over and over again.

I promised I'd be coming over there to meet with you soon.
Engr Denis

@ Devil woman, did you send him a photo of your character with a man? I hope not, 'Cos I did, and that would mean he's starting to mix up his victims!

"You are a dead meat!"

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Wait till I get him calling me, he will never muddle us again!

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got around to contacting him.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days back I sent laddo this:

Quote:
Dear Denis,

I am in Goulburn again, and my nerves are shot to hell. Nick was arrested during the weekend after he tried to break into the farm again. Sabrina was ready for him though and seriously hurt him. I had mentioned to Nick many times in the past about Sabrina's Tae kwon do skills, and yet he still tried again. I called the police, but Sabrina got to him first. She broke his arm in two places as well as give him a black eye before they finally arrived.

Nick was taken away, but at Court this morning he tried to place an Apprehended violence order on my darling 'Brina! Just before the lunch break, the Judge threw the motion out, claiming that Nick shouldn't have tried to break into the farm. But when the judge isn't looking, he points his fingers at me like a gun, and pretends to shoot me. Denis, Nick scares me! He is a big man, and could easily hurt me. You saw him in the photo I sent you

Oh Denis, why is my life like this? Sometimes I just feel like running away from it all. You know, I haven't had a holiday since before I came to Australia, maybe it is time.
Sobald ich diese verdammte Hof Fall beenden, werde ich nach Europa zu reisen!

I think I will finally travel once this court case is over, whether I get control of the farm or not! Your emails dear Denis are the only thing that is keeping me going schatzi. They are the one bright light in my otherwise lonely, miserable existence!

Kathrin

And I got this back:

Quote:
Hello My Dearest In Heart ,

With joy in my heart I really wish to say thanks for all your daily communication with me , Never in my whole widest life do I believe it that I will be this lucky to have you being close to me talk less of been so honest to tell me everything about you. But there is something that always struck my heart that in every life time opportunity God always have a plan so I do not see you as someone that I just met on a dating site but I see you as someone that I met in the plan of God. I really do not know how you feel about meeting me or I meeting you but I feel comfortable having you as a my soul mate hopefully as we get to know each other more life will get us into fulfilling our dreams. And I believed in my heart that God has come to put a final full stop! To my loneliness by using you. And I want to say thank you, I will forever respect you. I will like to come over there and meet with you i will tell you the date ... an emergency raises in our company, there is important meeting that I attend in USA, all the affiliate office both in USA, ICELAND AND HOLLAND will hold a meeting and it happen that I will be one of the representative from London Branch, am trying put myself in other to face the journey so kindly bear with me.

My love I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I shall care. I think about you all day long since My kisses and Hugs to you.

From yours
Engr Denis.

Boring! I'll edit in a reply when I think of one

"You are a dead meat!"

Flanstraw
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL this same ass has been emailing and calling my mom. She knows its a scam and just playing with him to waste his time. Is there any way of busting this guy? Magic Jack has a new department to investigate this growing problem of fake numbers (says he is from brooklyn) But I have not heard back from them. This SOB has been at it for years. I researched letters dating back to 08 saying the exact same things he is telling my mom.
I have signed him up on every gay site i could find, coupons, sweepstakes, insurance, posted his telephone number and email just about everywhere possible.
What agency does something about these assholes. can they up the membership and we hire a mercenary? lol
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Flanstraw wrote:

Quote:
Magic Jack has a new department to investigate this growing problem of fake numbers (says he is from brooklyn)

My lad's IP is Malaysia, where Nigerian 'Students' are very active in scamming!

If he calls I'll check his number.

Quote:
Dear ,
How are you dong? Hope well! I just come back from my travel, now it will be easy for us to communicate to each other I miss you so much I wish we could see each other every day but I know that you're so far away. It hurts me Did you know that I think about you at night wishing you were here? I intend to give you a surprise visit someday.
Dear I have some gift for you hope you will like it ,
I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! You are the love of my life and I am glad that I picked you to fall in love with. Please kindly provide your postal address for the posting please don’t miss understood why I am doing all this just to show how I do care hope you understand my feelings.
Waiting to hear from you soon,
YOUR FULL NAMES.
CONTACT ADDRESS
YOUR PHONE NUMBER

My love for you will never fade, am waiting to hear from you soon.

love always
Denis,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic