SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rumble In The Jungle - Abidjan-Kinshasa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please check this thread

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=205815

After sending his guyman from Belgium to Sweden then to Denmark in a wild goose, the Lagos Oga twigged and a war of words has started , in which he said:
Quote:

Brother i'm not perturbed. I've been in this game 4 long.. I'm not a poor boy. The money i spent on you and bob is just peanut..i've been paying my sch fees with this and i'm almost graduating. I keep trying bcos there is no harm in trying.. i've other ones that are paying me presently and i still hope to get new ones that will pay me 4 sure..

Ok, the decision was taken, this lad must be baited again and taught a lesson not to mess with his masters Mr. Green

this time, The Dane joined the bait as the maga in phone, and I played the maga in emails.

Destination is CONGO!!

I sent him a reply from a different address with these words:
Quote:
Get lost scammer, go and find a job. if u are Korean, send me your Korean number, idiot as**ole

the oga swallowed the bait and a very slow exchange of emails and calls started.

There are a few gems he sent. we told him that the maga is going to Congo to help the people,, he must send the officials and I will pay them the fees $23,800 and have my consignment. His reply was (remember he's a Lagos lad pretending to be a UK barrister)

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Its good to read your email. I have always desired to visit Africa to experience her good weather and sunlight. I despise the degree of poverty and hunger in Africa. It contradicts her natural endowment in resources. I guess the continent need better attention.

In the final stages, he sent this (as the suffering guy in the refugee camp)

Quote:
Dearest beloved brother,
Do not blame Chris for sending the consignment to Ghana. According to him, it is the banks mode of operations as an appex financial institution. I have never heard of a situation where you book an airline ticket from your end on behalf of somebody and the person goes back to the airline for a refund instead of the flight schedule. I have been travelling by air since the 80s and this is not done anywhere. Your money is 100% safe if you book the flight tickets from your end and instruct the airline not to make any refunds to anybody except you. Pls do bear in mind that nobody has asked you and nobody will ever ask you to send a penny upfront before meeting.

Pls consult Chris and ask him if you can book the tickets out of the 17,500 euro that is required to clear the consignment upon the officials arrival in Congo. The is the best option to me for now. It is not advisable to leave the consgnment with the officials in Ghana for too long. I do not want my hard earned money to go into the hands of strangers I do not know.

If you want to visit me in the camp, the best time to do it is now as it might be too late when to are ready to do so.. It is meaningless if you visit me here when the funds are not in your possession. I contacted you to be my future investment partner and not to pay me a visit. I have been patiently waiting and searching for a reliable God fearing person to entrust these funds and I have found that in you.

Pls do not let me down, it will take me a very long time to find someone like you again in this world, but I don't mind loosing you since you have refused to sacrifice this little task for me. Please book this flight ticket if you truly love me and my family. My wife and the rest of the family are on their knees begging you in the Name of God.

Continued God's blessings,

all his requests were refused and he was ignored for two weeks. We thought we lost him, but no, we were wrong Laughing

I guess the Dane needs to tell his part of the story.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, when subway asked me to join the bait, I had one condition: The ultimate destination had to be one of the Congo's. It's been an ambition of mine since day one to get a lad to either of the Congo's, and here I saw my chance.

I provided my baiting phone number and did the audio part of the bait, and up until today, it's just been a lot of missed calls, and some boring conversations. And then today came, and the lads were supposedly leaving. I was sceptic. Last night I asked for a ticket scan, but he kind of avoided that. This evening came, he was supposed to land at around 7.30 PM Danish time, so I was half expecting my phone to start calling. But nothing, and so it went for a couple of hours. I had more or less given up hope for this one.

Then around 10.30, all hell broke loose. Phone called 5 times. And the country code: +243. Score!

I answered the 6th call, and told him that we had been at the airport looking for him, and had gone back to the office, but we would come and pick him up within 40-45 minutes.

Then, after 45 minutes, Dr. Mike, aka Leroy Jenkins, my personal aide, called him.

Congo_Lad__2011-10-29 time 23_34_22.mp3

After this, we waited 15 minutes, and then I called. But...

Congo_Lad_2011-10-30 time 00_06_51 s_Conference.mp3

So, the safari pretty much ended there, we thought. But 1½ hour later, he started calling me again, from a different Congolese number. I called back:

Congo_Lad_2011-10-30 time 01_34_20 s_Conference.mp3

And half an hour later:

Congo_Lad_2011-10-30 time 02_03_32 s_Conference.mp3

So it pretty much looks like the bait will end tomorrow at noon, unless we can convince him to go for Brazzaville, which I doubt. But in any case, I think it's safe for us to go ahead and claim a pith for Abidjan-Lagos-Kinshasa - 1624 miles, and a lad stranded in Congo.

PS: Here's the song slaphappy had going in the background in the first call. Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYwBy7BbXE

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I got 4 calls early this morning, at 6.30. So I went up and shut off the damn phone. Just tried to call him now, and the phone's been shut off. So I guess he's not going to Brazzaville. Too bad, we were going to throw him a welcome party. Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The most fun part may have been when the airport officials laughed their asses of in the background when i told him about the mix up. Classic reaction from the lad too.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update: The oga called me. I wasn't able to record the call, since it was incoming to my cell... but the highlights of what he said were something along the lines of: "I am not happy", "they were stranded in Kinshasa Airport and now they went back", "you costed me a lot of money", and "if you want this transaction to happen, you must arrange for a new ticket". Laughing

Last edited by TheDane on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congo time, awesome Very Happy Great work here.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
"they were stranded in Kinshasa Airport"

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
'The airport is supposed to go through a major refurbishment and modernization plan to upgrade the over 50 year old airport's buildings and facilities. The airport has barely been maintained or upgraded and is still using the infrastructure built by the Belgians during the colonial era'.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for that little tidbit of infor. Twisted Evil

Last edited by TheDane on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lagos Oga said:
Quote:
"if you want this transaction to happen, you must arrange for a new ticket".
I'm sure his mind can be changed on that point. This lad is still hooked and ready for more pain. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Lagos oga... he's now feeling the pain Twisted Evil
Quote:

Dear Mr. Peters. I received a call from MegaGates Securities that two of their officials have arrived safely in Kinshasa yesterday in respect of your consignment delivery. Locate them and meet with them as soon as possible. Accomodate them and Make sure you don't leave them stranded in the airport. They don't know anybody in Congo. They are there to work for you to ensure you receive you consignment as the rightful claimant/beneficiary. Pls note that this is an opportunity we cannot afford to miss. Locate them and give them your hospitality as you have promised. Thank you for kind cooperation. Chris

In one hour, he sent another email, apparently, someone is harassing him!

Quote:
What is really going on Mr. Peters? The two officials are now stranded in Kinshasa. They slept over in the airport till this morningi. They are flying back to Ghana in 3hrs time. Why are you doing this Mr. Peter? I'm not pleased with this your lackerdaisical attitude to business. MR MALEE will not be pleased to hear this. Chris

At least he was right about the lackerdaisical thing, but only with lads Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are always wrong, sub. He meant that you were Slackerdaisical. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job on the safari! Congrats to all baiters involved!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to all on this great bait, Very Happy

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good streading. Congrats on your safari, it couldn't happen to nicer guys (in all senses of the word) Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a suspicion that the oga wasn't too pleased, but we had to be sure. So a call was made...

Congo_Lad_2011-10-31 time 00_38_31.mp3

Nope, not happy at all. I can understand that, we all get that feeling when we make a wrong decision. Twisted Evil

valac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha that call was great.

I'm sure you can work something out over the money he lost Wink

Congrats on the bait.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the oga what the hell has just happened? Mr. Green

His reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Reference to the above subject, we regret the report submitted by the officials who travelled to Kinshasa to deliver your consignment. We regret the cost and time wasted on the fruitless journey to Kinshasa. It is unfortunate that despite all the time spent exchanging correspondence with you over the matter and all the assurances from you about the welfare of our officials, you failed to honour your commitment the least of which was to receive them upon their arrival in Kinshasa airport. Most incomprehensible is that you seem to be very confused about your location. You forwarded to us an address in kinshasa but turned around to request our officials to proceed to some where else when they arrived in Kinshasa with your consignment that we consider as valuable. Your request was not only foolish but most unreasonable. You should take responsibility for the cost of the previous journey to Kinshasa and arrange to purchase the air tickets of the officials to your current location. That is our minimum demand.
Thanks.

He wants us to pay the cost. But how can I pay the cost without a proof?
I asked for their tickets. As a good greedy lad, he sent their e-tickets Laughing
He also sent the link of the booking
https://classic.checkmytrip.com/plnext/XCMTXITN/RetrievePNR.action?DIRECT_RETRIEVE=TRUE&REC_LOC=7GFLL2&DIRECT_RETRIEVE_LASTNAME=Okafor&SITE=XCMTXITN&LANGUAGE=FR

It seems they were supposed to be back on the 8th!

Ok. now for more pain. I told him that this is accepted and he must send me the bank account to send the money.

This is his reply:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Your reply email is well received and noted. On a date of your choice, our officials shall depart to your location as soon as we confirm your transfer of the USD23,820 being amount due as handling charges and also USD3800 only being cost of the previous journey to Kinshasa.
Therefore, you should transfer the total sum of USD27,620.00 only to our below stated receivers bank account:

BANK: BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
ACC: O12 676 9 212127 3
SWIFT CODE: BKCHHKHH
ADD: 1 Garden Road HONG KONG.
BEN: G0LDEN EXPRESS ELECTRONICS LIMITED.

We await to receive the payment transfer receipt and the air tickets from you.

Don't' worry lad, we will send you the transfer receipt. Just be patient until Alan take care of the account Twisted Evil

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Applause and lots of it.

If this forum had a king, royalty, yes. I am certain you both would be dubbed knights.

Arise sirs The Dane and Subway 1.
Your efforts to the Baiting Throne have been recognised.

I know it is not easy to get the lads to travel, but looking at your records I am a willing student.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Are you in Kinshasa?"
"Yes im in Kinshasa"
"Holy mother of fuck you were supposed to go to Brazzaville"
clapping

This forum and its members never cease to amaze me. Fantastic baiting.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely beautiful.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic