SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK bait idea I need help with, Africa - Russia Safari.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys and gals.

OK please be gentle with me I have had a wild idea in the last few hours and I want to put my Social engineering and baiting skills to good use and I like a challenge.

I want to get a lad to do the ultimate safari, not just around Africa but push him to the ends of the earth, I want to get a lad to go from Africa and this is where the Safari would be impressive into Russia over the border would be a win but the more he goes north the more pain induced.

Now I am thinking, it would be a slow train carrying Gold precious stones etc that the lad is always a few days behind of, some thing of that nature to get it all started then throw in a bandit raid just over the Russian border etc to get him to follow it deeper into the more Frozen parts of Russia.

I just need help fleshing it out as most of the baits I have done are small time things i.e. never got them to go much more than 50 miles and gave them head ackes. So I would value a experienced safari guru's eye over the idea and I would like a few general ideas on how to get the ball rolling.

ChinaSpecial.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a read of this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127059

It's a highly challenging proposal. Good Luck with it!
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea, but check the visa (entry) requirements for Mother Russia first. I doubt any lad would want his whereabouts to be known. I can just see the border control now. On the brighter side, its effin cold there now. Great time to get streneded.

"Why you come to Russia?"
"I have to catch a train (full of gold)."
"Ok, but that cost you 1000 ruble more." "It "special" tax now." (~30 rub: 1 USD atm)

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Monsignor, Thank's I'll read that over.

@ Scam Hunter, From what I know they are only really interested in Air Ports and Sea ports, the land borders are mostly unguarded or unregulated and I want to try and get a lad to do a Land only jorny with lots of walking. And it will take him through some VERY rough terrain.
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right I just read that thread, and I am under no illusion as to how hard this will be. I will need a whole cast of characters to pull this off and detailed knowledge of the route I want the lad to take and some assistance from others if I want to pull it off just right.

I am still up for it though, as I said I like a challenge and I want to earn a Safari and try and get them to go north, I know I'll have lots of false starts but it could be fun.

We could have a Lad steeple chase going on Twisted Evil
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be more like lad boot camp. You may have to send him on smaller safari’s until you send him on the big safari.

Keep us posted.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an ambitious goal, china. It will require a special lad, great baiting (so the lad is completely convinced by your story), and time - lots of time. More power to you if you can pull it off.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man, I would like to pull it off as the idea of a Lad found in a 1000 years time frozen in a block of ice by a archeologist gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and also the thought of seeing a lad in Siberia in little more than a bin bag and used nappy with a pair of sandles with a hole in the toe trying to learn Russian and asking for directions to Tunguska keeps me entertained.

buried under 419 emails, I would like to pull it off as a series of smaller jaunts i.e. The train moved on for security reasons, Damn you just missed it they had to move on because the local corrupt police where demanding bribes etc. A real carrot an stick job.
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that seems interesting. Drop me a line if he wants to pass through China on the way. I can cook something up.

YOU ARE A BLOODILY STUPID ,YOU WILL NOT BE REASONABLE IN LIFE- Philip K@lu
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought safaris to developed countries were discouraged, seeing as the lad might just stay, and use Western resources to become a better scammer. Could be wrong though.

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lachesis wrote:
I thought safaris to developed countries were discouraged, seeing as the lad might just stay, and use Western resources to become a better scammer. Could be wrong though.

I live in that part of the world (not in Russia, but very close) and trust me. If he gets his lad into Russia it's going to get VERY interesting. Russia may be developed, but they are anything BUT western. The lad will be foiled at every turn and "special taxes" demanded at every encounter with authorities.

Not to mention every thing is in Cyrillic there so good luck even following traffic signs. Our lad having even an elementary grasp of Russian language is highly doubtful so staying there will likely be the last thing he wants to do.

Maybe Jason Borne could make it there, but not the average Lad.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well about safaris... Keep in mind than I am NOT trying to discourage you in any way. Just saying things the way they are Wink
Lads are lazy. And this is quite ambitious goal. Like others said, this will require a lot of time. Of course you can't just say "Hey man, arrive to Russia, okay?"
For the beginning, I'd suggest make him accomplish smaller tasks. To build the time and effort he invested in the relationship between you.
Basically the lads operate in this way "The easiest victim is the best one." If they can scam 10 people for 1 000$ each in easy way, they are actually going to favor that instead of travelling to Russia to get 10 000$ if they have any doubt. Of course they are greedy and try to get as much as possible, but if they smell a rat it's just easiset to ignore you.

As long as the lad is not truly convinced, 100% convinced hooked, he won't leave his cafe.

Good luck!

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
chinaspecial
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I am already trying to think up a cast as it where, and I have a rough idea for a route I want the Lad to take.

What type of Lad do you think would make the job easier, I am thinking one of the Banker types.
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gauge their reactions, most of the safaris I've read had trusting, greedy types going on trips.

YOU ARE A BLOODILY STUPID ,YOU WILL NOT BE REASONABLE IN LIFE- Philip K@lu
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chinaspecial wrote:
What type of Lad do you think would make the job easier, I am thinking one of the Banker types.

It isn't a function of the type of scam the lad is running. It is all about the lad, how convinced he is of your story, and how many resources he has at his disposal. It is very difficult to get your average lad off his ass and travel across town. With many safaris, the lad brings with him just enough money to get to his destination and, maybe, to get back home if things don't work out. The really fun ones only buy a one-way ticket! Wink Very few lads are going to have the resources to keep chasing a payday across continents - even in small increments. This is not to say it can't be done (witness our friend Hector's grand tour - among others).

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea but how is he supposed to mail you from Siberia? I don't even know if they have cyber cafées there.

Safari to another african country is still enjoyable Wink

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins

Last edited by EU321 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EU is right. Thanks to the language, cultural and religious differences is rewarding as well. Having english speaking, christian lad spend time in french, muslim counry? Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
BartRazor
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of what was said in this thread is true, also I don't think there's many lads who are rich enough that would afford that trip , visa would be a problem aswell. Distance doesn't really matters, if you manage to make your lad suffer 300km of rocky road, in my opinion that's even better than comfortable 600km flight.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EU321 wrote:
Nice idea but how is he supposed to mail you from Siberia? I don't even know if they have cyber cafées there.

Safari to another african country is still enjoyable Wink

They do. Easy to find them if you can read Cryllic letters too.

But I agree it's going to be a tough sell to get a lazy mugu off his sorry ass to chase the train. If you start small and spend some time building his hopes its possible, but start with baby steps first.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chinaspecial wrote:
@ Monsignor, Thank's I'll read that over.

@ Scam Hunter, From what I know they are only really interested in Air Ports and Sea ports, the land borders are mostly unguarded or unregulated and I want to try and get a lad to do a Land only jorny with lots of walking. And it will take him through some VERY rough terrain.

Well, I entered Russia by train and we were stopped and all of our visas were carefully looked at. I left Mama Rossija by bus and the same thing happened.
However, I would love to co-bait with you, if this is OK. If you already have your lad, PM me.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic