SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Ditz meets Raphael!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

As you know I have a fake profile on 4ppl.com (actually I have two but I digress). I get this from "Raphael":

Quote:
Hello.
My name is, rapheal i think I saw your profile today at www.szivdobbanas.hu and I love it and,became intrested in you, I also know you more, and I want you to send e-mail directely to my e-mail address , I can give you a picture for you to know whom I am.Here is my e-mail address (snipped) I think we can move here.my love distance or color does not matter but love maters a lot, waiting to recive your lovely reply soon, Yours Love.
mr rapheal.

Now bear in mind I have never even HEARD of the website listed above, let alone put a profile on it. I think we have a keeper. So I scrap the usual response and just go for it:

Quote:
My dear Raphael,

Thank you for your charming email! I must say I was pleasantly surprised to receive it. to give you more information about myself, my name is The Ditz. I am a 44 year old woman living in Yalbraith in New south Wales where I am in the middle of messy divorce from my soon to be ex husband Nick, who has left me for a 19 year old man! I feel so ashamed to have caught him cheating on me in my own bed with that man... Once the divorce is over, hopefully I will gain control of the farm, so I can sell it and move to Sydney so I can spend more time with my darling niece.

Speaking of my niece, Sabrina set this email account up for me, so I could see what else there is. Yalbraith is in the middle of nowhere and I must say it does get incredibly lonely sometimes. But I am very new to computers, and do not understand a lot of what people are talking about. Maybe you can help me learn more!

I have attached a photo of myself and Nick in happier times, I hope you like it.

And if you look at his profile pic (which I suspect IS him), you can see another internet scammer in the background!!! I'll keep you guys in the loop, I want this fucker to SUFFER!

edited for typos Embarassed

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi internationalchrysis,

Its nice to see that you find new love in this times of crisis.

May I send you PM with some questions?

Thank you
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bara. Of course you may, feel free to ask whatever you want. welcome to eater btw

Plus, laddo gets back to me:

Quote:
Honey i am very very delighted over your mail this afternoon, How are you? and every thing around you?
i hope you all are coping fine,
OH what a wonderful beging of a good relatioship which i seeked for over many years, i am so happy that it begins this time
my dear to be sincere with you i was mavelled when i saw your profile in that dating site, you know i just registered in that site today and you are the first woman to cuaght my eyes, actually i am looking for a soul mate to whom i will share my good and bad time with, whom to show love and share my dreams together with
baby i am really happy to meet you here i believe that you have all the quality that i needed in a woman, so let keep the fire burning

Well this is a little about me, i am a young man of 32 years from west africa i live in dakar senegal, i am black in complation and about average hieght black eyes, i am single never been married before i live alone in a city of dakar
i am a foot ballar playing in jucoyi foot ball club here in senegal, i am paid monthly at the rate of CFA30,00OF which is about 100 dollars but i am aiming to play more higher to a bigger clubs, this have been my dream and future and i am working harder towards it, i always go to training road work even to the beach just to making sure that i am phisically fit any time
i enjoy sports so much because it have been my life
my hobbies are spotrs waching movies, listening to music reding novel riding golf and going out with my frends
i am open minded sincere, out going, down on earth, fiendly, sensetive pasion with hug sense of homour
people around me said that i am so kind and some thing funny, i love making joke seeing people laugh always
in fact my dear is not easy to write about youself all i know is that i am okay
i hate been hash, wicked, liers, cheater, mostly heart brakers, because this have been why i hardly fall inlove with any woman
i want you to be open to me i believe we can make a good family, i have dreamed for this wonderful opportunity
as for showing you love and caring you can count on me, i am not rich because there is no work here in africa
but i promise to offer you the everlasting love, is true that we just meet on the site today but i believe that we have a greater tomorrow, i choosed you and i know that we are made for each other

darling i want you to know that Love is a friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn't brood over the past. It's the day in and day out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories, and working toward common goals.

If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.

Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. In the moment we met I knew you were the one. I will whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars. i cant wait to say that i love you, take my heart and let it be handle it with care plaese never you dissapont me.

honey i hope i have giving you evy details about me, please dont be offended if i ask you this question

what is your goals in life?
what d you want to take me for is it as a future husband or a life partner?
i required for an answer in this few line okay, feel free ask what ever thing that you dont understand, i am here to clear you, above here i attached my picture for you, please is not too good dont laugh at me okay, you can easily contact me on this mobile number <snipped> i will be wating for your call and mail today
thanks for your co operation, always think about me i love you
yours faithfully Rapheal

Will edit in a reply when I think of it

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I let it slide for a day, then use the day I've had to vent a little. Seems the Ditz is a lonely lass:

Quote:
Dear Scammer,

I am sorry for not writing sooner. I live in Yalbraith as I have mentioned, and am in the middle of my divorce from my husband Nick. The divorce Courts are in Goulburn, a 90 minute drive from here, so I tend to spend the whole day here in Goulburn and check my emails from a Internet cafe when I have time and of course remember.

Oh Raphael, I so long for this to be over. I cry myself to sleep most nights and I your emails mean so much to me. The Baier farm is such a depressing place since Nick cheated on me, and if I win the divorce, I will have the means to move to a real city.

Back in my native Germany, I was a model when I was younger and though I am too old to do it now, I miss those happy days. I made a bit of money from those days and kept it hidden from Nick. While what I have left is not enough to purchase a home, it is enough to put down a deposit and I am hopeful that I will be able to purchase a property from the proceeds of the sale of the farm.

But enough about me, let's talk about your sexy self! A footballer you say? You must be an athlete, you certainly look like one from your picture! I do not have fun hobbies like you do. I married Nick in 1995. He was an American soldier staying in a hospital in Ramstein air force Base during the 1st gulf war. As you caqn see form the photo, he has gained weight since then, especially after he bought the farm in 1999 and we emigrated here to Australia. I must say I hate Australia, it is a dirty dangerous place. Yalbraith is so remote and there are dropbears everywhere. At night they try to break into the farmhouse, they scare me so much.

I have tried to reach you on the number you have given me, but my satellite phone did not connect. Yalbraith has no phone lines or mobile phone towers, so we have to use a satellite phone. It is a costly service, but it is we can use in Yabraith. If you try to ring me, the number is <snipped but I left out a few digits. even when I later provide the full number, it won't work, it's fake>

Your email has been the sole nice point in an otherwise dreary day. I must drive back to that lonely desolate farm I call home.

I will think of you as I cry myself to sleep.

The Ditz

Aww diddums, don't worry! Laddo's here to help (fleece you dry) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic