SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Simple Joys of Straightbaiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been so spoiled lately on baiting my two favorite lads, R3chel M1ke and Br3nda B@rabash (two lads who will believe anything I tell them and jump through just about any hoop I throw at them) that I've nearly forgetten how much fun regular old straightbaiting can be.

Meet Jim. Jim in an elderly man. He has no clue how Western Union works, doesn't own a scanner, and his internet savvy is limited to sending e-mails. Jim also has Altzheimers. Jim likes to respond to NOK scams. The only problem is that Jim sometimes (and by "sometimes", I mean "often") forgets that he's not actually supposed to be related to the deceased person that he's to inherit the money from. It's not Jim's fault. Altheimer's just makes it hard for him to remember these things. Still, it make things very frustating for the mugu who's trying to get Jim's money. Let's watch:

Finance House
Quote:

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We do not seem to understand why you are delaying forwarding the payment details to us to reactivate your late brother's account, what does it take to send details of the payment you made? Normally, you are expected to scan the copy of the payment slip and forward to us, this you have not done... <blah, blah, blah>

Jim
Quote:
What late brother are you talking about? I never had any brothers. I had three sisters but no brothers. I'm afraid I don't understand you.

Lawyer
Quote:
Dear Jim,

Scan the payment slip to the Finance House or email the right digits number in the payment slip to the Finance House so that account will be reactivated and fund ready for transfer to your nominated account as soon as we present the Sworn of Affidavit to the Finance House.

My late client Mr. Larry *DELETED* may not be related to you but as this matter is concern he may be refereed to as may be from the Finance House or even from the Law Court of Scotland where we will be applying for the Affidavit your late Brother because we claiming fund because you bear the same surname with my late client. So let it be Noted and stop questioning the Finance House about you not having a late Brother because i was notify again by the Finance House that you are yet to send the payment information and you are claiming that you do not have a late brother.

I told the Finance House that you forget things easily and that is why you may say such a thing. Mr. Jim my integrity as an Attorney is at stake here. Scan the payment Details or Send the right digits number to the Finance House.

Note Mr. Jim that you are not disclose this transaction to anyone till fund hits your nominated account.

Get back to me as soon as you scan the payment slip to the Finance House.

This is by far not the first time Jim has had this little slip up in this bait. This is only the latest. My hope is that, if Jim can frustrate this particular mugu enough, maybe this guy will think twice if he ever comes across a real victim with Alzheimers. And I'll admit, it's a little personal for me. My mother-in-law has dementia. Every time I hear a story about these filthy pieces of scum targeting someone elderly, someone with one of these disorders, knowing that they can convince them to send payment after payment because the victim will simply forget that the money has already been sent, it makes my blood boil a little. This is my revenge. Evil or Very Mad

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is too funny, would you mind if I used that tactic one day. Also I would like to introduce my self. Music man is my mentor. Im really no good at these forum postings so I probally wont talk much unless through PM. And I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but today I used the fake newspaper found in the tricks section and it worked great. My lad is so excited now that I almost feel sorry for him.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater deadk1ng! Glad you got yourself a mentor. That's the best way to learn the ropes here.

Feel free to use this tactic or anything else you see here. That's what baiters do that makes us so awesome. We share ideas with each other and help each other become better at our baits.

And try to not feel too bad for your lad. He's scum. I can guarantee it. Wink

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you bearseason
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful technique BearSeason!!

Straightbaiting is the best. Many baiters are lazier than lads Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:

Straightbaiting is the best. Many baiters are lazier than lads

Hey, watch it! That last remark perfectly resembles me!!
Laughing Laughing

Unless a bait really calls for a response daily or every other day, I pretty much don't "tend the garden" except every few days, esp. when they are being whiny.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great modality Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hehe. Thanks. Jim's one of my favorite characters because it's so easy for him to frustrate mugus and they're willing to put up with a lot of his crap, probably because they think that a victim with Altzheimer's will be a ticket to a lot of easy money. Not so with Jim.

He doesn't just forget that he's supposed to lie about being related to the deceased client. He forgets everything else, too. When he was supposed to send the MTCN for the MG payment, he sent an 11 digit number. After about a week of going back and forth, and an abandoned attempt to get his daughter to scan the payment slip for him, the lawyer is desperately imploring Jim to send the correct MTCN to the Finance House. This is Jim's latest e-mail to the lawyer:

Quote:
Regarding the transaction number, I have sent it to the Finance House. I don't understand what the problem is. Why can't they just pick up the funds? Do they not understand simple instructions? I'm beginning to become very frustrated.

One of the best aspects of this bait is that I haven't used any of the fancy baiter tricks. I didn't send anything for the ID request, I didn't make a fake MG form. I did give a phone number but it's one of those out-of-service numbers. I haven't really done anything but send lots and lots of hilarious e-mails. Sometimes keeping it simple can be just as good.

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it.

Its inspirational and like a breathe of fresh air.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as a 93 year old with alzheimers myself more than once. It's great fun to do (for me that is), and you can just drift off into the "good old days".

For extra shits and giggles, I sometimes pretend I fought them in the war Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Excellent. I'll have to keep that little nugget in mind. Althought my current NOK lad is pretending to be British and, as old as Jim is, I don't think he's Revolutionary War old.

Flash347
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how about having Jim believing in Past Life Regression? He could have been a Revolutionary war soldier.

Or even better with the dementia he could actually start to believe he is one.

Just a few ideas.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why not have Jim be German then? You get to say "Don't mention the war" over and over again Wink

or have him paranoid that everyone IS a Nazi, and your lad hast prove he isn't!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahhaha... I love playing Jim so much! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just got this e-mail from a very upset lawyer:

Quote:
Dear Mr Jim,

We have wasted weeks on a transaction that would take just few days, with all the wasted weeks we are yet to complete transaction. Am runing out of patient with you.

The Finance House are yet to reactivate account because they have not received the payment details you claimed to have made.i instructed you to go back to the moneygram office and demand for only the transaction number to pick fund but have not read from you since, Despite your health condition, it does not stop you from following directives and instructions in getting things done. The Finance House are now doubting your integrity as a person and even me. For my integrity to be questioned i think i have to caceall this transaction and simply inform the Finance House that i contacted and presented to them the wrong person to save my name, reputation and integrity because your actions to the finance house is degrading my personality..

Let me know your stand now. Am Very unhappy with you.

Attorney Sarah Nan.

That last sentence has had me in an uncontrollable giggle fit for the last 10 minutes. Oh God, here it comes again! Hahahahaha!

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic