SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Diplomat stranded at the airport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to polish my Magic Jack cell phone procedure. Again a diplomat is at a US international airport with my consignment, but needs the tag fee.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:29 AM, MR DAVID WILSON <[email protected]> wrote:

I AM DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Los Angeles International Airport. Address: One World Way. City: Los Angeles CA, (US) with your two boxes of consignment worth $15.4million usa dollars which I have been instructed by UPS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $187 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Bank ok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have i more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

reconfirm the following informations below so that i can deliver yourconsignment box to you today.
NAME: ===================
ADDRESS: ==================
MOBILE NO.:===========================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :==============

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS as they will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON Here is my cell phone to contact me.( 760*Snip* ) clicks here to know the area where I am at http://www.visitingdc.com/airports/lax-airport-address.asp So you have to contact me with this email address ([email protected])

RECEIVERS NAME:: BENJAMINE OBUNSON C
CITY::: COTONOU
QUESTION:::: IN GOD?
ANSWER:::::: WE TRUST
AMOUNT::::: $187
MTCN NUMBER:::Confused
SENDERS NAME:::Confused

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Repulic UPS email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so i can make my next step to your address today due to the Yellow Tags of the boxes is my only delay now .

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :([email protected])

Regard
DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON
my cell phone: 760*Snip*

A text message bounced from the magic * phone. A call 12 hours later went to Magic * voice mail. Magic Jack customer could be anywhere. Let's get him on the hook.

Mr Wilson,

I did not get a call or text from 760 Snip. My phone switch would have sent it directly to me as a priority call. I even check by spam folder to see if the call was blocked, but there were no blocked calls from you. I was expecting you to text me back after I sent the SMS with the MCTN. Why are you asking for another transfer? I was expecting you to be on your way to PDX with the consignment by now. I called and it went to voice mail. Is your battery dead?

The payment was sent days ago. What is the hold up on your end? I sent the MCTN by SMS to your phone so you would get it right away with no delay.

I'll be here until the weekend. Can you get here by Friday evening?

Me

I get a canned reply with the original request to send money. I let him now how I fee about that.

I reviewed our correspondence. Did you even read my last few emails? I am hard of hearing. If you are hard of reading, we are going to have problems.

I checked my phone log. i sent you the MCTN on Oct 15 12 days ago.
10/15/11 9:13 AM 12 days ago

寄件人: Snip <[email protected]>
主題: Re: I AM DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON, my cell phone: (760)Snip
收件人: [email protected]
日期: 2011年10月27日,星期四,下午10:36

Where are you? I have not heard from you in days. Text me. (541) *Snip GV number* Did you get my text? I am hard of hearing so text is best.

Me

I got a couple of calls to my GV number, but no message and no number. ID simply showed "Out of Area"

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Cterrywhite Diplomati <[email protected]> wrote:

I AM DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON I call but you dont want to talk thhen, so i decieded to email you to know if you have send the needed fee of $187 so that i will be relaesed in this airport and complete your delivery to your home address without delay as the needed fee of $187 is only delay, so if you have send the needed fee already then email me back with the payment information, but if your have not send it i will advice you now to try all your possiblly bes as much as you can to make sure that you send the needed fee today after your read this email and get back to me with the payment information also call me for phone as soon as youu send the payment ok.

Here is the receivers information which you can use to send the payment ok.

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Repulic UPS email me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so i can make my next step to your address today due to the Yellow Tags of the boxes is my only delay now .

Email me :([email protected] )
Regard

Here is my cell phone to contact me.( 760*Snip )

I then got a text from Africa. I am concerned about the possible Dolla Chop. I tell him someone is trying to steal the money.

--- 2011年10月28日 星期五,Snip <[email protected]> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Snip <[email protected]>
主題: Re: I AM DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON, my cell phone: (760)Snip
收件人: "Cterrywhite Diplomati" <[email protected]>
日期: 2011年10月28日,星期五,下午3:42

I think our email and texts are being intercepted. Someone from out of the country is trying to steal the mctn. This is why I don't send them by email.

I sent it to your phone again. Text me back that you got it. My phone service does not include include international texts so I could not tell him to get lost.

He sent
+229xxxxx Text me the one $187 MTCN? 12:17 AM

Me..

Completely unconcerned about a possible dolla chop, he presses me to write someone else and email the MTCN. What part of I don't email them did he miss? This is a script lad. Le did not proof read the edited script. His counterpart has two names. A Benjamine and a Mr Udealor. I don't mention it.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Cterrywhite Diplomati <[email protected]> wrote:

I AM DIPLOMATIC MR DAVID WILSON, I am writing to let you know that Mr BENJAMINE OBUNSON C has a phone number and email address and i will advice you to forward him the payment MTCN number through email and also email me copy of the email you sent to him ok.

Here is his phone number and email address.

I will be waiting to hear right back from your after your forward he MTCN to Mr Udealor ok.

Here is the receivers information which you can use to send the payment ok.

Email me :([email protected] )

Regard

Here is my cell phone to contact me.
( 760Snip )

I ignore the request and simply ask him to forward the number. Maybe he will admit he didn't get it.

Did you forward the MTCN to Mr Benjamine Obunson C? I have not heard from you for a long time. Are you OK?

Me

I poke him regarding the text sent from Africa. Someone is trying to steal the money.

Are you for real? I just got a warning from the FBI. I think the letter from the FBI may be fake.

ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP
INTERNET

ATTENTION: FUND BENEFICIARY,
IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH AN IMPOSTOR WHICH WE HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU TO TERMINATE ANY CONTACT WITH.THIS IS ALSO TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOU THROUGH A NOTABLE BANK IN UNITED STATES (CITI BANK).

I still think someone is reading my email. Do you have trouble with spies tapping your Internet connections? It is a problem here.

Will post more later when I have the time. No replies for several days. He is overloaded or has limited cafe hours.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has obviously given up on me. I have had lads in the past simply echo something back to me several times as a hint to get lost.

I have not heard anything for several days so I wrote him last night again.

Mr Wilson,

What is happening with my consignment? Is there a hold up getting the tag for the consignment?

I didn't hear from you for a while so I thought you were on the flight from LAX to PDX, but you didn't arrive. I sent you a couple more text messages, but you have not returned them. Are you stranded with the grounding of the Quantas flights? If so, you can get a free transfer. I recommed either a Delta or Northwest flight. They get here in just a few hours.

I'll be out of touch Sunday, so you can check into the Airport Inn. I left my CC on file with them and told them you might be arriving over the weekend, Text me when you arrive. I hope the accomadations are to your satisfaction. If you have your laptop with you, PDX has free WiFi in the terminal. Upon your arrival there is no excuse to send me an email. The SSID is flypdx.

He responded by pasting one of my replies and sending it 3 times. The lazy lad won't even take the time to compose a letter.

Did you forward the MTCN to Mr Benjamine Obunson C? I have not heard from you for a long time. Are you OK?

I presume this is the end of this bait. He didn't even bother to tell me he can't get text messages on his cell. He doesn't write. He does cut and paste script only. Other than leaving a few cell phone messages, I think there is nothing more to see.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic