SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ooops my new lad made a mistake.(what a bas..rd) A new low?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest lad is one Mr. C0wg1ll, a director with the FBI no less. However in his request for $1000 he forgot to send me any payment details.

Do you think he will be bothered that I just sent the cash to my local FBI Office and asked that they pass it onto him?? Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by conga22 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that will bother him at all! LOL

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course not, Special Agent Gomer sent you the details

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop chop, sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes. Laughing

Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chopping $$$ is one of the great joys of baiting!

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. I modality i like to use on lads impersonating real charity organizations.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As predicted laddo requests that I contact the FBI and retrieve the $1000, I tell him:
Quote:
I'm afraid that it's not just as simple as me going to the local FBI Office and asking for the money back. My local office is about 350 miles away and I sent the money by post. It will be in the mail system for at least a week and even then I don't know how I would be able to travel the 350 miles to collect it as I can't drive. I don't have any other money except for the $3800 that I have saved up for my granddaughters medical operation. She has gromets on her wind pipe and without the operation she will die. There is no way I could spend her operation money.

Can you please ask your government to keep my funds for another 2 or 3 weeks? and when I get the money back from the FBI I will send it straight to you.

The reply I get this morning is: (my bolding)

Quote:
Thanks for your mail i am very glad hearing from you and i understand that you grand childs life is at stake here well i know it not that easy for you to go and get the money back from the local FBI office due to the miles away well i will advice you that you get money from the $3800 and pay for this documentaion as soon as you pay the fee today and bye monday morning you will get your funds transferd to your account and your will be able to pay for your grand child health and get more money left to take good care of your family and i also pray that your will never lose your grand child, Amen just the the right thing at the right time this is your chance in life to get all the money that you have been scammed. we are talking about $1.5 Million Us Dollars so do you just want to let $1000usd just let you lose your funds wel i will advice you that if you dont pay the fee you might lose this chance. the government have decided that any one that do not pay this fee before next week friday they funds might be returnd or they documentaion fee will increase to the sum of $2000 . so i will advice you to borrow money from the one that you are saving for your grand childs health and you will replace it as soon as you get the funds. well we will need you account details so that as soon as you pay the fee we can transfer the money to your account. this is the receivers name below so go and send the fee

Payment details

thanks and be safe and may God give your grand child a better health Amen. as soon as you send the fee get back to me you can send it via money gram or western union and send me the information you use in sending this fee so that we can start you documentation this week and you also get your funds this week

Thanks and best regards to your family
God bless you
Mr. ******** *****

IN GOD WE TRUST

WHAT A BASTARD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nil scruples or morals. This one deserves some special punishment.
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'll post his email address for a mass bait, once I've finished with him

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My current baiting character is an unemployed single mother desperately trying to come up with funds to continue her daughter's leukemia treatments. Lads have a broken moral compass or they wouldn't be lads to begin with.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to double check he's a real bastard I wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for your email. I need assurances from you that after I send the $1000 I will recieve the money owed to me within a week. My granddaughter is supposed to go in for her operation on 15th November so if I use the $1000 from the money saved for her op, I REALLY need to have the payment by then. If there is ANY chance that the money will not be through by then I would rather just terminate this deal now. My granddaughters life is worth much more than $1.5m.

His reply Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (my bold)
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I AM VERY GLAD HEARING FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THIS DEAL WORK FAST WITH YOUR COP RATION, WELL I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE FEE MY MONDAY OR TUESDAY NEST WEEK YOU WILL GET YOU FUNDS I PROMISE JUST TRY AND SEND THE FEE I PROMISE YOU AND I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN BECAUSE I KNOW THE TYPE OF CONDITION YOU GRAND CHILD IS AND SHE NEEDS YOU NOW AND SHE ALSO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO I WILL MAKE SURE I DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FUNDS OUT AS I PROMISE .

JUST GIVE THIS A CHANCE AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET JUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND ME AND ALL YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVE AND YOUR FUNDS WILL GET TO YOU JUST SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM TO THE NAME BELOW AND ALSO SEND ME YOU ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THAT I CAN DO THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS YOUR DOCUMENTATION IS DONE. SEND THE MONEY TO

Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad had won a mass bait!!!

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in when it's game on. Keep us in the loop Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest correspondence

Quote:
Thank you for your recent email. It is most reassuring to know that a good Christian man like yourself is in charge of my case. Your wise words give me strength in my hours of need. Unfortunately my granddaughter is getting weaker and weaker by the day and desperately needs this operation to survive. however now thanks to you and the $1.5m I will be able to employ the best surgeons for her and with Gods help and your support I am sure she will recover.

I will go to the bank tomorrow and transfer the $1000 fee to you.

His reply (my bold)
Quote:
Thanks for your mail i am so happy reading from you i truely understand your precent sistuation now and i know how every mother is always caring about her child. and i know as soon as these operation is done she will always get better so i will like you to go and send the fee to me as soon as possible via money gram. fist of all before you send this money, i will like you to change your email password because some of those imposters might be monitoring your email box i will want you to do this for security purpose so that as soon we want to transfer your funds to you no one will get your money on your behalf please do this so that you will get your funds.. we have verified all the infomrtaion about you and we have now know that some of those imposters you gave your password they are monitoring all the transaction in your box so as soon as you get this mail change your password and do not give it to anyone who ask you this is for your own security purpose.

as soon as you change this password then you can send me the details you use in sending the $1000 usd to me so that we can get you you funds below is the informatin you will send the fee to.... well i pray God will always protect your daughter from all sickness and God will also give her good health

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basturd! Evil or Very Mad Hmmm... here might be a good time to email the lad and tell him what your new email is in the body of the message, From your Old Box! Wink I did this once, and the lad never did find out how the impoosters and harkers got the victims cash and chopped the lad again.
Of course you kept the same password..if he asks, which I doubt.
I'm looking forward to more pain for this guy. Sick 'em, conga! Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's managed to assure me that I'll get the $1.5m in time for my granddaughters operation. So I've just sent him the MTCN, (is it my fault I wasn't wearing my glasses and the 0's looked like 8's Laughing

Edited to add.

Just had a mail from him saying he got the mtcn but the moneygrams are shut on Saturday & Sunday and he'll pick it up first thing on Monday.

I hope he spends a lot of money this weekend, celebrating his $1000 Twisted Evil

ETA: His reply just in.
Quote:
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU YOU JUST MAKE ME LOOK SO STUPID AT THE BANK TODAY I WAS TOLD THAT THE MCTN NUMBER YOU SENT TO ME WAS NOT CORRECT AND I WAS SO EMBARRASSED TODAY PLEASE TRY AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE 8 DIGIT NUMBER AND SEND IT TO ME THE ONE YOU SENT WAS NOT CORRECT 76243883 I WAS TOLD THE NUMBER WAS NOT CORRECT SO TRY AND LOOK AT THE NUMBER AND SEND IT BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WAS B=NOW FEELING LIKE YOU DID NOT SEND ME THE MONEY YOU JUST GAVE ME ANY NUMBER I WAS SO EMBARRASSED

THANKS AND BE SAFE

LOOKING FOREWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

I just love how he finishes with "THANKS AND BE SAFE" Laughing Laughing

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from laddo
Quote:
how are you doing and how was your day well i know you had a rough day today so di i becasue the money you sent to me was not recieved i was told it is eaither the MTCN number is not correct or may be you did not send the money well i was so embarrassed today at the bank and i feel ashame of my self becasue you made me trust and hope in you and now you are the one that is delaying your funds to get to you. well i think you need to look at the numbers on de transfer slip and get the correct number and send it to me and i will also need your numver so that i can always call you when i need to call you.

the transfer slip you sent to me was corrupt and it did not open in my computer and i have also try to open it in my office it is not coming up they said the file in encode or it was not uploaded well. so i will need you to get me the correct information and send it to me so that i will get the documentaion fee and get you all you money before midweek now it left to you now to do the right thing at the right time.. also how is your granddaughter hope she is responding to treatment and i am sorry to hear that she was rushed to the hopsital i know God will always protect her and guid her nothing will go wrong with her. you can see now is the time that you need the money so that you granddaughter can be treated well so try and get me the real information you use in s sending the fee

i will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible

thanks and be safe with your family

So I replied with
Quote:
I am very sorry that you looked foolish at the bank, I can assure you that it was never my intention to make you look foolish. After looking at the payment slip again I now realise that I wrote down an 8 instead of a 0. There is a small dot in the middle of the 0 and without my glasses on it looked to me like an 8. I am sure that you can appreciate and forgive me this small slip up as I had a very stressfull night last night. I don't know what is wrong with the file I sent you, it seems to be alright at this end. I can open it without any problems. Perhaps there is a problem with your computer. I will send it to my son & daughter-in-law to see if they can open it on their computer.

Thank you for asking after my granddaughter. I'm afraid that she is not very well at the moment. She has been taken into the intensive care unit and the poor wee soul is hooked up to many drips & machines. My heart breaks every time I go to see her. Please be quick with the money transfer as I feel she needs her operation in the very near future.

I have attached the receipt again in the hope that this time you can open it.

Hope that makes it clearer for him Laughing Laughing Ooops forgot to tell him which 8 was a 0 Embarassed

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait the 8 could be a 3, better try thoughs too!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After being chopped, he's getting a bit anxious Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for your mail well sorry for my late responds well i did told you to go and get your money back from money gram and send it to me via western union. well i did not get the money you sent to me and now you are telling me that they have picked the money well and i also told you to change your password many times but it like you refuse and someone have been monitoring your email box ever since and so now you can see that one of those imposters still have your password i told you earlier that this our conversation needs alot of privacy and that is the reason why i told you to change your password. well to you you might have changed your password but they might have sent you a link and as soon as you click that link then they get your password. so i think they have gotten your password and they have been monitoring all our conversation. well i swear to God i did not get the money so i dont know how they got the money off you well i can tell it is your fault because i did warn you to change your password and do not respond to any mail apart from mine now you have seen how you have lost $1000 just like that and you know this money is for your grand daughter health well it very painful hearing this. well there is nothing i can do about this i dont know how you are going to do this i think it will be better if you pay the fee via wstern union to me and i will advice you it will be better you open a new email to contact me becasue the FBI have now listed your email now as a scam email so now it will be better if you change the email and send me mail from there so that you $1,500,000 usd will not be riped off from you..... how is your grand child health hope she is fine well extend my greetings to her and i am also praying here for her. please try and get back to me with solution becasue i dont want the government to transfer your fund back

thanks and God bless you

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious, I wonder if he had the guts to keep on asking about the money should the daughter (*GASP!*) .. perish before the ONE POINT FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS would get there? Laughing
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I hope to find out Wink

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from THE BASTARD (my bold)

Quote:
so i will advice you to do as i ask, well i just want to help you because of your grand child i love children too much and i do not want her to die i know i am the only one you can trust that is why i want to help you....

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, how sweet of him!

It won't be pretty when the mass bait begins Smile
eddie shoestring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not baiting at the moment due to time etc. But i can't wait to start on this b@stard, it deserves a special rethink, i'm even going to try and plan a different modality to try and make sure i waste his time. I'm sure a mass bait will ensure at least one of us gets him on the hook. I'll subscribe to this thread so i know when it is 'Open Season'.

What a total stinking scumbag this piece of shit is. If i ever win the lottery i promise to fund this site forever, i hate evil people, i hate scammers.

@ Conga, how the hell do you keep your temper when corresponding with this low life maggot, i bet you get the urge to give him a barrage of insults.
One more thing, please don't let him know he's been baited as that will make it harder for the top guys on here to give him some pain. I know you won't i'm just reminding you in case you get the urge. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from SCUMBAG, The president of Nigeria has now upped my fees to $2000, but he's going to pay $500 of it. (How nice of him) Twisted Evil My bold

Quote:
HELLO THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE COOPERATING WITH ME WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU TRUST ME AND YOU KNOW THAT I WANT TO REALLY HELP YOU NOW AS I AM TALKING TO YOU I HAVE NOW YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME BACK YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO THIS EMAIL AND LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER YOU WILL STILL NEED TO PAY THAT FEE FOR THE DOCUMENTATION SO THAT YOUR FEE CAN GET TO YOU BY TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY ONLY IF YOU PAY THE FEE BY TODAY OR TOMORROW AND NOW NOTE THAT YOU MUST PAY THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE SAME NAME

WELL THE MAIN REASON WHY I WANT YOU TO SEND THIS FEE VIA WESTERN UNION IS BECAUSE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO TRACK IT AND I WILL BE ABLE TO TRACK IT ONLINE AND NOW I WILL WANT YOU TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE SLIP BEFORE YOU SEND ME THE NUMBER SO THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE AGAIN. AND I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT DUE TO DELAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE PRESIDENT (MR EBELE GOOD-LUCK JONATHAN) HAS NOW IMPOSE THAT THE DOCUMENTATION FEE SHOULD INCREASE TO $2000 USD BUT DUE TO YOUR PRESENT SITUATION AND YOUR GRAND CHILD CONDITION I WILL TRY AND BORROW YOU THE SUM OF $500.00USD THEN AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR FEE YOU CAN SEND ME MY $500.00USD.

THEN THE MONEY YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND NOW IS $1500.00USD VIA WESTERN UNION. NOW YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LOST ALOT OF MONEY ON HERE NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO GET ALL YOUR LOST BACK AND PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ONCE AGAIN. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS MONEY YOUR FUND WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO NOTE THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS FUND DO NOT SEND IT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS JUST GIVE ME A CALL OR TEXT IT TO MY PRIVATE MOBILE LINE AND PLEASE SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION NOT MONEY GRAM TRY AND LOOK FOR A WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO S END THE MONEY HERE IS MY CELL NUMBER
+23481********....... MAKE SURE YOU TEXT ME THE DETAILS OR CALL ME. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DONT CONTACT ANYONE WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS .

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
AMEN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic