SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Katya, the russian girl who likes Moneygram forms :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

I had some nice time with katya!
Enjoy the read! (check the forms she filled out at the end of the bait Smile)
As this is my 5th bait, tips are welcome because there is still much to learn! (I guess i was too impatient at some time...)

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-dGkgokBLXCY2U0Mjk4YzgtNGEyMi00MDhhLWIwMTAtYjdjYjEyNDc1ZGFm&hl=en

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's pretty good and to have a vlad filling out those forms is a nice achievement.

On a side note: you BURNED the lad - that's not a thing one should do.
Never point out their mistakes because it educates them and makes it difficult for future baiters to bait them Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Nic54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya, I agree with bobdemol, plus all those letters were sent by a russian person, so I noticed with the handwriting, it is a typical russian one.

"I don't need a joker like you in this Business." - Utz Ofori, after two months of stress.

NOW DEALING WITH:
*Mr James Andrew - the Director of Western Union Burkina Faso - DIFFICULT ONE

*Mr.Abdul Halim Hamza - Manager National Bank of Abu-Dhabi

*Mrs.Madina Ibrahim - widow of Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa
usavich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Russian and have Russian passport as well. There are two types of passports here - one is for traveling abroad - not everyone travels and have it, the other one is general use Russian passport which every person over 16
must have. There is *NO* any digits or anything at all below the photo
in general passport. Digits and other info below photo exist only in traveler's id. So I can't be sure about Katya if she is a scammer or not but
I'm sure about the passport layout. Anyway Russian passport is easy
to check in Russian police. Also I can admit that average girl from the Perm city doesn't know English so well that's why dating agencies are translating
letters. Anyway money begging is quite an unworthy thing so even if she was a real I wouldn't deal with such kind of person in future.

P.S: you can check Russian passport online http://services.fms.gov.ru/fms-site-web/info-service.htm?sid=2000 I've already did it and its fake.
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok thanks...
reading this I was scared for one second that she could be real....

But I doubt she is real.... I've never sent her a picture and she was so keen in marrying me and getting my money.

By the way, the photo on the passport is fake. (it's mirrored and the left and the right side are nearly identical.)

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
usavich
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mefilas wrote:
ok thanks...

n/p mate. I'm working in ISP here - once we had a request from authorities - girl was dating online with foreigners. Once they met each other she took all valuables from him and went back to Russia. Authorities track her back and she's got cuffed. So even if the girl is real - sometimes is better to be cautious. Anyway I know some happy foreign guys with spouses from here:)
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that you should NEVER tell the lad or ladette that you knew all along that it was a scam. Find other ways to end the bait that will leave them not knowing that they were ever baited.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mefilas wrote:
check the forms she filled out at the end of the bait

That´s rare, that a vlad scammer does any work like this Smile nice!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GoRideEmCowboy wrote:
I agree that you should NEVER tell the lad or ladette that you knew all along that it was a scam. Find other ways to end the bait that will leave them not knowing that they were ever baited.

you're right. I'm no bait expert, but i try my best to become better. That's why i post my baits here to get good feedback.
Next time I'll try to find a better end. I was just very annoyed by all her lies and I acted too annoyed.

tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Q) "If you found a laptop computer and $3000, what would you tell the police?"

A) "I've found a laptop"

Very Happy

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic