SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

South Africa Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi to Everyone new here on 419 eater although I have been doing my own scambaiting although not very successful, as my last lad stopped communicating when I asked him for a photo holding up a sign.
Honestly I was going to send him some money by WU once he sent me that picture.
Anyway back to my latest attempt I replied to one of the lottery emails I received a week ago stating I won $500.000.00. Don't remember buying a ticket though. Never mind let's see what mileage we can get out of this.
Anyway these scammers are based in South Africa apart from the initial advance fee of £6120.00 for the release of the funds. They also sent me this nice email below.

Greetings from from Dr. John Morgan. Your mail has been received and
the contents well noted.

The driver will be waiting at the arrival hall to receive you on your arrival.

According to the lawyer the driver will carry a card bearing your name.

Please send the scan copy of your passport either by email or directly
to the fax number of the lawyer. Fax number + 27 86 51 62352.

Due to the good work that the lawyer is going to do for you with the
bank manager, I will suggest that you buy them a nice “ GIFTS”. (Maybe
2 Nokia Cell Phone good quality, like N-8 or 2 Laptops) something
that they will appreciate.

This is just to show them your appreciation for the good work.

Also try to get me a gift. Cell phone or laptop if it is okay with you.

I look forward to receive you.

Yours sincerely

Dr John Morgan

How can I resist such a nice offer anyway I have sent them a made up flight time so I will be landing at Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport at 02.40 am in the morning hope is driver is waiting to pick me up.
Looks like he is going to have a long wait.
anyway I think that my plane is going to be detoured to Cape Town and I want them to pick me up from Cape Town airport distance 1402 KM.
What I need is some good ideas from experienced Guys on this site how I can make it believable that my flight was diverted to Cape Town and i can't get on a flight back to Johannesburg so they will have to drive down and pick me up.
Need quick reply to this as my flight is leaving Heathrow at 13.00 hrs today.
Thanks
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Action1976 and welcome to 419eater! We will be pleased to have you in our community of scambaiters.

How aware are you of safe baiting? This means never using any of your real life details, including name, address, phone numbers, e.mail addresses, etc.

To learn safe baiting, I suggest that you sign up for a Mentor, and whilst you are waiting to be paired up, read all the 'sticky' posts in this Forum.

We stopped sending ID (incl passport) scans to Lads years ago. There is a sticky post on this specific issue at the top of the Forum.

Enjoy your time with us.
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry I have done my homework before I started this scambaiting.
He phoned me to send him a scanned copy of my passport 20 mins ago but I told him I was at the airport waiting to fly out.
So I just confirmed my flight arrival at 02.40 am with his so called lawyer.
Further updates to this saga will be added.
GAME ON
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if you're sure...

You can generate airline boarding passes here: http://lnx.musicairport.com/boardingpass/ticket.php

(Recommend that you use PhotoShop Clone tool to remove the site name from bottom of tix before e.mailing to the Scammer).

Good luck.
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there and welcome

If I can be of any help, please yell. I'm a resident in SA, so if you need any specific info just holler Wink

Kreepo
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok they think I have left London they must have called me at least 6 times not sure how long they think it takes to fly from London to Dubai.
Now they think that I am waiting to catch a plane to Johannesburg from Dubai, and will land at 02.40 in the morning that should have them waiting a couple of hours for me.
They also have me booked City Lodge Sandton Morningside Hotel which reading the reservation details that they sent me that if I don't show up then someone is liable to pay for one night's accommodation and somehow I can't see me paying it. And yes I have checked that this reservation was genuine
The hard part will be convincing them I have been detoured to Capetown and getting them to come and pick me up. Let's see if the offer of the 3 Laptop computers and Mobile phones gets them on the road to me.
Kreepo I need a bit of info about Capetown. I am reluctant to tell them that I have booked into a hotel as they can easily check with a phone call.
Might be best to say I am stranded at the Airport and the only flight I am going to get is back to the UK if I am not picked up within 24 hours.
That is the story so far.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say you're stranded in Cape Town, as the plane had to land there unexpectedly, and now you're stuck at the airport with nowhere to go.

The scammers will not simply comply with your request for them to come all the way from Johannesburg to Cape Town. Maybe try Durban instead - still a safari. But, if you're set on Cape Town, you will need to convince them that their travelling there will be worthwhile.

They'll likely tell you to get the next available flight to Johannesberg - that's what you'll need to be inventive about in telling them that just isn't possible.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can't get them to Capetown then that is no big deal.
They spent more trying to set this deal in motion than me with all the phone calls and hotel reservations never mind waiting for me at the airport.
All It has cost me is a few emails and one Skype call.
Anyway they stand to lose 3 brand new laptops and mobile phones.
Plus £6220 in cash. They think they are dealing with a 68 year old man who thinks that he has won the lottery and will soon be stranded at Capetown.
If they don't fall for that, I am still a winner either way.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater

Wow Cape Town a beautiful city, and more of our special guys are set to explore it.

Anyway trophies are ok, but there is something special when you know you’ve cost a mugu his money and sanity.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you could always tell them your luggage was sent to Jhb in a different flight for security reasons, and your flight diverted to Cape Town. youll obviously need to retrieve your luggag personally. there is a heatwave around OR Thambo at the moment, try and work something in about high pressure systems making it unsafe to land because of a heatwave or something that you didnt quite pay attention to. maybe you were forced to divert due to technical problems.

Ill email you a pic tommorrow of a local newspaper with the date etc...that should be huge incentive to get them down there, if they think your actually here.

you might even feign being stranded at the airport...emailing them nonstop with requests for help. threaten to request your family for assistance to fly back and call the deal off.

Cape town airport has a Spur Steakhouse that overlooks the runway, you can tell them you are having a burger there, or you are waiting in front of it. Thete will be huge posters about the rugby world cup bearing the slogan "Its our game".

That should be sufficient. bear in mind you wont be able to see table mountain when youre at the airport.

Keep us posted!! Smile
Action1976
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look like this one as come to an abrupt end i got these emails this morning.
Looks like he is not too happy

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CATCH A LOCAL FLIGHT TO JOHANNESBURG AND LET ME KNOW THE TIME YOU WILL BE AT THE JOHANNESBURG AIRPORT SO THAT THE DRIVER WILL COME AND PICK YOU THERE.

THANKS

DR JOHN MORGAN

So I sent him a email telling him that he needed to pick me up or I am heading back to the UK with his gifts and money.
Then he sent this

You can go back with everything ok it is not my duty to come and pick you from there and this is your winning prize not my so you can go back.

You are not bringing the 6120 pounds to me is for your own good.

Thanks

Dr John Morgan

Do you think I should try and get him to pick me up again from the Airport at Johannesburg see if he falls for that again.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sure, why not - this will give you some extra time for another excuse when they found out you're not there.

Getting lads to travel is difficult, you always have the easy ones who will travel happily - you just need to be lucky I guess.

Since you're an old man you can use that for making mistakes or screwing things up. If they complain or become rude then slap them for being unrespectful to an old man Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agree (reluctantly) to fly to Johannesberg, and give the lad the time you are due to land. Then, when he calls or e-mails you later (which he will), asking where you are, say you had no signal and that your flight was cancelled/delayed and you had to get another. And, since you're an older gentleman, you didn't want to fly late in the day so checked into a hotel and you will catch a flight the next day. Make the lad travel again to the airport, angering him more. Don't know what you'd do beyond that, however.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this one is finished Dr John Morgan or Barrister Lefa Morobe haven't replied to my email to pick me up from Johannesburg.
Oh well never mind Mr Brien Seedna is offering me a business proposal of $12.1 million which I get 40% and I need to make no payment upfront.
Sounds too good to be true I'd be a fool to turn down such a offer.
Wonder if he would like 3 laptops and mobile phones as gifts.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic