SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor Soldier in Iraq

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theweave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first time straight baiting. I plucked an old surplus 419 letter from another site and sent off a reply.

Here is the "surplus letter":

Quote:
Hello,

I am Sgt Larry Wayne an American Combat Soldier group of 50,000 combatants, left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces after the Handing over to Iraq Peach Keeping Force, during my services I was been able to secure $16 million U.S Dollars which I have with me, I want to send over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me keep it till I am back from the Camp in Baghdad Iraq, hopefully January 2012, Since Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq January 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer kindly contact me via my Private Email: [email protected]

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have sum-mated the remaining part

http://www.chuckypita.com/700-billio...-baghdad-iraq/

Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq.

Sgt Larry Wayne.
[email protected]

I sent off a very basic reply, just saying that I was interested. The next day, a reply landed in my inbox:

Quote:
Dear Vincent Burrel,

Thanks for your prompt response mail, I appreciate the fact the we are strangers for now but knowing that all relationship start as strangers to friendship and family in a moment of trust and sincerity and Please note trust is very essential in all dealings. Thank you for your understanding of our predicaments.

Please note that I am in a Iraq country side caves and I have limited time to be on the internet as the security situation here in Iraq has worsen and our commander has told us to always be on the alert and move in platoon, we are not to be alone out side the base, so there is a limited time for communication but during my shift I shall ensure that I email you, I will always try to be on the internet to communicate with you.

Please note that our entire squad has access to only one telephone line at our base and that line will not be convenient for this dealing. we are also limited to communication to prevent soldiers giving incident information of dead soldier out.

I need you to confirm to me your percentage or how much you will take for your assistance and for the charity in your next mail to me, which should be as soon as you get this mail. I will settle for 20% - $3.2million for assistance and confidentiality between us; I’m not greedy. I have package the boxes believing that I will leave Iraq with the Red Cross official before I was fit by our doctor and order to remain here now. I need you to get the consignment and keep in your custody pending my relief of duty to come home.

I want you to understand that, this transaction is a gilt-edge transaction. So you don’t have anything to be scared of. I have made all the necessary arrangement on how the boxes will be delivered to you at provided delivery address since I am not coming with diplomatic flight again. All I want from you is the maximum corporation and prayers for us out here.

I will be redirecting the diplomat to deliver the boxes to you as he will be leaving for the States very soon and since he has diplomatic Immunity, the consignment will not be subject to rigorous screening.

I will provide you with the name of the diplomat in charge of delivery and I will also give to him your contact information that you shall be providing me to enable him contact you immediately on his arrival.

I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details as your full names and address, contact telephone, as well as your present occupation; so that I can know how to position myself to make sure this deal is brought to a logical conclusion with out any hitch.

CONFIDENTIALITY.

Note that the diplomats are not aware of the content as money; please do not tell the diplomat that the boxes contain money, the boxes are package in a consignment as mere goods. Just let him know they are personal effects that belong to a dead soldier is directed to you.

I shall send you the pictures of myself and the consignments before handling over to the courier.

My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed. I have put a lot on the line here and God shall see us through. I have to get back to my duty now and please email me your address and Phone number.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

God bless you and have a wonderful day.

Please Note that i have change my email for easy communications.

Thanks
SGT LARRY LANE

So considering the news that all combat troops are coming home by the end of the year, I sent this reply today:

Quote:
Dear Larry,

Greetings from the USA! First of all, I want to say that I am very pleased to hear that you be coming home by the end of the year!! I know it can be hell over there and I hope and pray that you and buddies are safe and sound.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself, since you have told me about yourself! I am 50 years old and am Pembroke, NY. I am not sure where in the USA you are from. I am an EMS, you being in the forces should know what a stressful job that can be at times. However, I enjoy it immensely as it allows me to save lives every day. Some of the stuff I do see can be pretty gruesome. Just the other day I had to respond to a terrible car accident in which a 15 year old girl was thrown to through the windshield of her car when it rolled over on her. Needless to say, she was killed instantly but I had to transport her body to the hospital to turn over to the coroner. That shook me up for quite a while. Poor parents losing their child at such a young age!

But I am sure that you have seen much worse over there in Iraq.

Okay enough about me. Tell me a bit about yourself. Where are you based out of originally? Are you married? Any children? What do you plan to do when you get home at the end of the year?

Speaking of returning, it just occured to me that since you are going to be coming home in just a few months, that you might not need my assistance at all. December is not that far away! The weather outside is a reminder of that!! It is getting rather chilly around here and I have had to put the furnace on last week.

Well if you don't need me now that you are coming home in December, just let me know but stay in touch regardless. I am proud of the service that our men and women do in protecting this great country of ours!!

Until next time, stay safe my friend!

Yours Truly,

V. Burrel

I wonder if he will just stay on script, or will he actually answer the questions that I asked of him or not... Either way, I am not going to reply for a couple of days (gotta work you know!).

Anyone have any suggestions at this point, or am I doing just fine so far?

Critique and advice is welcome!
JonnyOmbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is he actually located?
You might get more responses for Help if you posted this in the "Help and Hints" section of the forum.
theweave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure where he is located. He uses GMail as well so I cannot obtain the IP address he is mailing from.

Should I repost this or ask a moderator to move it for me? New at this as you can see! Smile
JonnyOmbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, don't move it. Maybe just repost it there with a summary of what's happened so far.
theweave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops didn't see your reply! I just send a mod a request to delete this thread since it is reposted in the other section!

Either way it is going to be on here! I can always repost when and if the bait keeps on going! I am going after a piggie on this one! Smile

Cheers!
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that he's with the peach keeping force. It's a sticky job, but someone has to do it.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic