SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Earning Good Karma

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Earned some good karma today. My neighbours opposite me (one was a heroin addict and dealer) did a disappearing act on Tuesday leaving their six month old black and white kitten locked in the apartment with no food or water Evil or Very Mad.

Housing wouldn't do anything about it so I called the RSPCA today to report the issue. An inspector came around and left a note on the door asking for the occupants to phone. I phoned the inspector later this arvo to let them know that I managed to coax the kitten out through a hole in the kitchen window fly screen (the glass window had been left open fortunately). The inspector said that she would come around tomorrow with an appropriate cat carrier and take the kitten to the RSPCA refuge.

Would have liked to have kept the kitten myself as it's quite friendly once it gets used to you but being partially disabled I keep falling over it or kicking it from one side of the room to the other because it keeps getting under my feet and I can't get out of the way fast enough. Also, I'm more a dog type person and have one come and stay with me on a regular basis. This dog loves cats as he grew up with them but unfortunately kitten doesn't like dogs in return Sad.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Dbest03. I'm so happy for the kitten and hope she ends to a loving home.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome, Dbest03!
I hope that the next folks that move in are a little more upstanding. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice done dbest03 you did the right thing, hope it gets a better home now.

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, that little kitty was lucky to be living opposite you. Well done! Thumbs up

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor kitten! He'll be ok now, healthy kittens will always find homes. Good on you.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rescued a dog recently and it feels good to get some karma points on your side. Rescuing a cat is a tall order, it's probably worth double karma points. Thumbs up

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing..
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maryan1313 wrote:
Thanks for sharing..

Was that sarcasm? Sarcasm sucks Maryan1313, I don't think we can be internet friends.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought the poor little kitten I had managed to rescue was safe and secure at the RSPCA, its previous owners turned up yesterday afternoon and found the note posted by the inspector. He went and retrieved the kitten.

To say that I'm totally cut up about this is the understatement of the millenium Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Some people do not deserve to have anything to do with any sort of animal. Not even lots of licks and cuddles from my dear canine son, Blue, could cheer me up.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, why did they give the kitten back to those people?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We adopt and take care of feral and stray cats.

It is terrible that the animal shelter would give the cat back under the circumstances.

Me? I would have torn the note off the door so the negligent kitty owners would not have a clue where to retrieve that kitten.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Rescuing a cat is a tall order, it's probably worth double karma points.

I have two rescued cats. Does that mean quadruple karma?

I'm amazed at how quickly they depleted my store of goodwill.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh. IF they are addicts, perhaps they would sell the kitten to you?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame that you cared more about that helpless animal than the owner, and I use that term loosely, and the RSPCA! I like cats, I just don't keep them around because our dogs would have fun chasing them about. We do have 2 rescue dogs and 3 that we had to start with.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for not having posted any replies. I've been so cut up over the situation that I just couldn't answer anyone before now without a mod coming down upon me because of bad language (or something similar) on my part.

Reason why the RSPCA gave the kitten back because he was the legal owner despite the fact that it had been left to fend for itself for over a week alone in the flat. Shocked Shocked All I can hope is that the RSPCA managed to scare the sox of this guy and that he'll take better care of the kitten. I know that if it should ever happen again, the kitten is going to be rescued again and if the RSPCA should leave another note on this guys door, it is going to do a disappearing act very rapidly.

I would love to have taken the kitten in and given it a good home but being very unstable on my feet (thanks to severe diabetic neuropathy in the feet and ankylosing spondylitis in the lumbar vertebrae) I kept on falling over it whenever it came in to visit me.

@lakeside 77 - definitely quadruple karma for rescuing two cats.

Sand Timer x1

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 - so sorry to hear about this, it's appalling that they would be allowed to have the kitten back. The owner should have to demonstrate they are capable of looking after themselves before having another life dependent on their care. Honestly, the more I hear about the RSPCA, the more I despair about their working practices.

At least the kitten will have you watching over her!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic