SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Enoch Ocansey is a filthy scammer who joined Eater!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justin Bieber??? you really are an oxygen thief. Even justicebserved my 9 year old thinks the Bieber is a worthless hack . . . I would kill myself if I were you just for being a fan.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a funny bugger this one. I'm giving him every opportunity to hit me with a recovery scam and he's not going for it...

Me:

Quote:
Hello Enoch

Well I am sure you are telling the truth. It's a but difficult for me to use the phone and anyway I can't speak the Ghanaian language.

So as he is now in jail will they make him give back the money he stole?

Regards

Sunshine

Lad:

Quote:
BUT AT-LEAST ENGLISH IS AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE WHICH I GUESS YOU DO UNDERSTAND AND CAN ALSO SPEAK ...HE HAS BEEN DETAIN NOW AND WILL APPEAR BEFORE COURT ON THE 21ST OF THIS MONTH....THE EARLY THE BETTER IF YOU INDEED WANT TO GET YOUR MONEY ,CALL ANY SECURITY AGENCY IN GHANA FOR THEM TO HELP YOU OUT......

No phone number of the "recovery agent", no "just send $lots for your processing fee to [email protected]", nothing.

I've asked him for some security agency phone numbers.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!
A free for all entertainment thread. Action Packed comedy
SEE the squirrel dummy spit.
Thread hijack.
Scammers post on thread.
Wife swap sex scenes
This is rated Mature Audiences Only. It has explicit and abusive language. Violent scenes and Scammer lies.

Better than television. I never expected scammers to be so bold and brazen
Once they get on. The dumbest thing they could do is to virtually announce their presence.
They really do believe that the rest of the world are fools.
Well done Slightlyoutofit, To get the background info on them.
Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's amazing really. The kid walked straight into the lion's den and announced himself to be a big, fat, chunk of juicy, tender steak. Don't you wish all lads would be so courteous?

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How nice of him to come and pay us a personal visit. He deserves some extra special attention now. Too bad he will have no way of knowing how many of his mails are baiters, and how many are real victims. He'll have to be very careful from now on, to test his victims, and make them jump through all kinds of hoops to ensure they aren't baiters. hehehe....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some update about this nice lad.

He was subjected to our hospitality and we invited him to Tamale. The lad along with two other mugus took off from Accra yesterday by bus and arrived late.

Without talking much about the bait, here are some of his latest rants. I know he will read them, so I would be glad if he can comment Laughing

Quote:
HONESTLY MR ANDREW YOU ARE MAKING THINGS VERY DIFFICULT FOR US... I CAME TO THE SNAF'S CAFE ON THE ST CHARLES ROAD JUST A FEW KILOMETERS FROM GOLDEN CHILD ACADEMY BUT IT HAS BEEN CLOSED I WENT DOWN THE STREET IN SEARCH OF A CAFE BUT TODAY IS SUNDAY AND NON OF THE CAFE'S ARE OPERATING,YOU ARE REALLY MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR US....IF POSSIBLE JUST LET BOB COME WITH A POLICE OR ANY SECURITY AGENT TO VERIFY...
YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE STRANGERS AND DON'T KNOW THE TOWN VERY WELL SO KINDLY CO-OPERATE IN ORDER FOR THINGS TO BE EASY OR EVEN GIVE US A CALL

ENOCH

Mr. Green

Quote:
HELLO MR ANDREW MY DAD SAID I SHOULD INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOW IN A CAFE SITUATED ON ST CHARLES ROAD..I AM WITH MY DAD(MR OCANSEY ) HIS ASSISTANCE MR BRIAN AND ENOCH(SON)....MY DAD SAID I SHOULD INFORM YOU THAT WE ALSO HAVE THE TICKETS WITH US AND HIS ID CARD AS WELL TOO....I AM ALSO HAVING MY LAPTOP AS WELL AND CAN SHOW YOU ALL THE MAIL..I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL FROM AN INTERNET CAFE AS YOU INSTRUCTED JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY MORE PROVE. THANK YOU.

We asked him for scans of their tickets, in which he replied:

Quote:
MY DAD SAID I SHOULD ASK YOU WHY YOU ARE TREATING US LIKE THAT.WEE ONLY WANTED TO GIVE OUT AN HELPING HAND BUT ITS RATHER UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU ARE TREATING US LIKE FRAUDSTERS......THE CAFE OPERATOR SAYS THE SCANNER IS NOT WORKING SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?..WE ARE ALL HAVING THE TICKETS FROM ACCRA TO TAMALE WITH US,..WHEN BOB ARRIVES HE CAN VERIFY IT BY HIMSELF...THE CAFE IS ON THE ST CHARLES ROAD BUT NO NAME IS WRITTEN ON IT,JUST GIVE MY DADDY A CALL WHEN YOU COME AROUND..BUT PLEASE MAKE IT A-BIT QUICK,WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LONG
THANK YOU

Ignored

In a few minutes , he coughed up the three tickets Laughing
Then sent this:

Quote:
HELLO MR ANDREW WE HAVE WAITED FOR MORE THAN TWO HOURS NOW YET YOU ARE NOT SHOWING UP,REMEMBER WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO FROM HERE...I MEAN WHAT SORT OF LIFE IS THINGS,YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US NOT TO COME IF YOU WERE DOUBTING US.....
WE NEED TO GO NOW MR ANDREW,YOU HAVE REALLY DISAPPOINTED US,MY DADDY WAS CALLED YOU SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOU WEREN'T PICKING IT UP.....

Yes idiot, what did you expect when you tried to scam the biggest anti-scam site? Laughing

Dr Mike has a pleasant surprise for you now!!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i do.

I woke up to 23 missed calls so i can't say i was surprised when i got the news that he had arrived and was waiting for me.

However i felt i had to call him and see how he was doing, he was not happy, not happy at all.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/cnNLlQaw/Conference_Call_12_22_PM_Sunda.html

And he was also nice enough to scan the coach tickets and send them to us for your viewing. Brian, Enoch and Ocansey, he brought some friends with him on his trip.

Message is clear, if you are a scammer, don't post here, especially if you like Bieber. That pisses the squirrel of tremendously.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

Anyway. I'm just going to ban you again. Not because you're a disgusting 419 scammer (which you are) but because your Facebook profile claims that you're a fan of Justin Beiber.

Now fuck off.

Now that bit made me laugh so much i nearly wee'd myself lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only does the lad post here, he also goes on a safari - that has to be the height of stupidity! Laughing

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epically stooooopid i'd say. lol Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darwin Award Winner, hands down!
I think that he should just set himeslf, and his pals on fire with gasoline right now, and end his own misery. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say this about a Swede - but Mike, you're a genious. A bastard, yes, but a genious bastard. Laughing

And subway... I think you really are a ghost or something. You are most definitely uncanny! Laughing

Congratulations to your both! Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is proof that we can (mostly) remove our tin-foil hats. Even when lads do end up here, most of them don't even bother to look into what this site really is. I think he assumed we were a victim support site like Scamwarners and figured he could run an easy recovery scam. Instead, he's been safaried. Laughing

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
Beefcake
Sex-starved Tikka Masala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I will never remove my tinfoil hat, no matter what you people say!

Get rock-hard abs in just three weeks - click here to find out how!
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^That's why I said "mostly". I know some of you have them sutured to you heads.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This post a scammer magnet? They come here regularly.

also as long as a scammer is in jail why would I care to locate them? Why would I need help? Prison is a scammer’s motherland and their natural habitat.

Also its great to see another mugu is off on another adventure.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a fun thread. Particularly because the lads are so co-operative.
Well done

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know what you guys are talking about. I was scammed out of hundreds of dollars and I think this guy can help us. Rolling Eyes I am willing to pay much money to get this scammer. Wink

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bigdaddy
what can we do with a scammer once we have him? prison is a much better place for them.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:

also as long as a scammer is in jail why would I care to locate them? Why would I need help? Prison is a scammer’s motherland and their natural habitat.

Very good argument . The answer is simply MONEY
Here is what I believe happened:

This mugu obtained REAL information about another mugu who was jailed. As this mugu is 24/7 online, he thought of taking advantages of these information. This is one of his emails, where he is clearly setting the scam:

Quote:
THEN THAT MEANS WHAT I HAVE TO DO IS TO GET A LAWYER ON YOUR BEHALF BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL SEE TO THAT,MOREOVER WHAT BUSINESS DID NANA USED IN DEFRAUDED YOU...WAS IT A GOLD BUSINESS OR WHAT?

Hi small boi, I see that you've stopped emailing and calling us! Are you reading this thread, please don't be shy and share your experience Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This mugu obtained REAL information about another mugu who was jailed. As this mugu is 24/7 online, he thought of taking advantages of these information.

So, he googled the scammers name, hoping to find threads started by people who had been scammed by the guy and instead he ended up here? And, without bothering to actually read into what this site is really about, he posted his assinine recovery scam and got sent on a safari.

Take off your tin-foil hats, everyone!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subway and Dr Mike, I'm sure slightlyoutof it is going to raise both your Eater salaries for your good work! Thumbs up I just used my raise to buy mr bo a Nissan GT-R for his birthday.

Btw I'm writing this guy too, pretending to be a paying victim. Super funtime!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumor has it that the squirrel is pleased. Come this Christmas i hope to be allowed to nibble some from his nutsack.

In the meanwhile i called the lad late last night. Just to see if i can get some anger from him. I succeeded to some extent but not as much as i was hoping for. After all i called him an idiot more then once.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Zz-oLfQm/23324469xxxx_12_46_AM_Monday_2.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't seem to get the call to play. Confused
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It work on my end, albeit slowly. Perhaps you should try later.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic