SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My gal turns down some money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For this bait my character's name is Richard Soale or RSoale, and it's got me flummoxed. I have a gal in Senegal - I'm a poor orphan with a pile of cash my dead dad left me etc, etc. - and her "lawyer" wants me to send him a grand or so for the documents that will let her access her stash. I said I wouldn't send to him but I did offer to go to Senegal with $100,000 in my pocket for her, hoping to have her chase me all over the place to get it. Here's what she wrote back:

My Darling Richard,

Good evening and how are you doing? I hope fine. Dear i have received your mail and i am very happy to hear that you are coming here. I have told the reverend about your coming and he said that will be very good so that you can see where i am staying. Now my love The reverend says that if you come, that you may not see me because i don't have international passport or the camp clearance to come outside.
You are talking about coming here with $100,000 dollars? For what? I am not in need of your money, i need only your assistance, and sincerity in this transaction. I am worried. If you can't send the money to the lawyer, why cant you send it to me directly? Dear please be sincere with me because i am sincere with you to trust you with my life line, as you know that this money is all that i have here on this wold.
I love you honey and i hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Goodness

What's her game? I thought she'd jump at the chance to get her hands on some cash, far more than the lawyer's asked for, but no!
Any ideas?

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first thing I'd say is that 'she' is probably a 'he' which is why he is reluctant to see you. Also maybe the lad is a bit savvy and wants you to pay the lawyer fees as proof that you're a genuine victim before agreeing to meet you. Maybe you need to play it slower and only when the lawyer payment fails to materialise promise to go out there to sort things out.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Pete. I'll relent on my reluctance to send the cash and use $ecPic to get a trophy hopefully. Thanks for the tip.

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's not playing ball. I sent this to her:

Hello Goodness!

I am well thank you. I too am worried by your comment that the “reverend” is saying you won’t be able to leave the camp. Who is he to prevent you? You’re in a refugee camp, not a prison, but if it’s a passport you need I can get you a United States one easily enough. My father is a US Senator and can get things like that organized for the asking.
However, that’s for later. In the meantime, if you really want me to send you the money I will, although I will use a security site to get it sent it to you – I don’t trust that reverend of yours not to take it for himself if he went to the Western Union office for you. I will arrange for a FedEx courier to deliver it to you at your camp. I will send you a link that will take you to a secure website that will ask you for an ID photo with a security phrase that proves you are the intended recipient of the money. This photo will be provided to the courier driver so that he will know you when he sees you… you should also show him the card with the phrase on it as further proof. The phrase will be “My RSoale is Delicious” – ‘RSoale’ being part of my email address and ‘delicious’ being my mother’s nickname for me when I was a child. This will prove that you are you if you see what I mean. The link you need will be sent separate from this email. Once I have the photo I will take it to my local FedEx office who will wire the it to the local FedEx office in Senegal who will then deliver the EUR1125 for the lawyer to you personally.

Can you please give me the location of the camp you are in so I can tell FedEx where to meet you?

Love and lots of Hugs

Richard

...and (s)he sent this back a hour later:

My Love,

I am very happy to read from you and please i want to explained this to you. I am NOT from senegal and before i can leave this refugee camp, i have to get my papers ready like the international passport and the camp clearance, without that, i cannot leave that camp, that is why the reverend said so.

On the issue of sending money to me, i have talked to the reverend about what you said and he says that in Senegal we have only SAGA Express and it is very far from my camp. Now dear, i want you to know that, the reverend will NOT go to western union alone since you will send the money in my names, i will go with him then after collecting the money, i will follow him to the lawyer chambers and give the lawyer the money before going back to the camp, so dear please that will not be a problem, just go to western union and send the money.

I will be waiting to hear from you and dear please i will like you to call me please.

I love you honey and i hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Goodness

This lad (gal) is only going to accept a WU receipt and is no fun.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's contradicting himself here a bit?

Quote:
before i can leave this refugee camp, i have to get my papers ready like the international passport and the camp clearance, without that, i cannot leave that camp,

Quote:
the reverend will NOT go to western union alone since you will send the money in my names, i will go with him then after collecting the money, i will follow him to the lawyer chambers and give the lawyer the money before going back to the camp

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that too, so maybe I'll point it out and see what happens.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also lads prefer Moneygram (not). If they let her out the camp for Western Union pickups I'm sure they'll let her out for the Moneygram too. A wasted trip to a MG office is always a good wind up.

United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you don't trust the ladetts Reverend it would be better to deal directly with the Lawyer. Makes the lad bring in another character with a chance of getting a bank account. All good law offices have escrow accounts just for this purpose. And you can ask for an itemization of the charges. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone tested http://www.riafinancial.com/ ? Maybe another possible route.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you can't send the money to the lawyer, why cant you send it to me directly

Clearly she doesn't want you!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Infidel4life
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a Condradiction .Me & the Lawyer will go together 2 WU . Laughing
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to try the lawyer again and see if I can get another piggie:

Dear Sir

I am writing on behalf of Miss Goodness Godwill as her appointed representative. We have been in correspondence before as seen below. I am happy to send you the full fee to you (EUR1125) but feel that sending cash through Western Union is not the way professional men do business. If you will send me a properly itemised bill and your Company’s bank account details, I will institute a Swift wire transfer to that account immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Richard Soale
Department of Temporal Mechanics
Daystrom Institute for Advanced Studies
Roswell, NM

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Seamless - it pays to persevere - I pushed for a bank account and this prune's given me one! The piggie is mine I tell you!

For your kind Attention Mr Richard Soale,
This is to update you that i have received your mail to this law firm concerning how to send the government levies for the preparation of your documents. In your mail, you said "Western Union is not the way professional men do business" but in issues like this western union is the easy way of sending money because the account transaction may take days.
Now as you said, the below is my law firm account, go and send the money then forward the payment slip to me immediately.

NAME OF THE BANK.... ..........COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE L'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO)
BANK ADDRESS................... CBAO 1, CLAIR DE LUNE DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT HOLDER ...............GOMEZ RICARDO
BANK CODE..........................K0012
CODE GUICHET.....................01212
ACCOUNT NUMBER................034164816201
RIB......................................47
CODE SWIFT........................CBAOSNDA

Note: The 1125 euros is equivalent to $1,553 . Update me immediately you send the money.
Thanks for your usual understanding.
Sincerely yours in service,
Dr. Victor Owo Esq
+221-772977310

Hopefully once it's shut down I'll be able to push for another, and meantime poor little Miss Goodness is still a prisoner in her naughty refugee camp in darkest Senegal. Quelle tragedy!

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jimlad

I got the Ricardo account about a month ago. Play it cool & you may get at least another Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jimlad
Send it to Alan anyway. If the lad is still handing it out it may not have been killed with Esox lucius's report.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep go for it, I presume it takes more than one report to close down an account in most cases.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've even made up this bank deposit receipt to send to my lad to convince him I sent the money. I'll just wait a couple of days for him to complain that he didn't get it, I'll investigate with my bank and then give him the bad news that the account is red flagged and ask him for another one...rinse and repeat!

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to wind up the lawyer by sending him this:

Dear Dr Owo

I have just received this email from my bank. Apparently your account has attracted some unwanted attention from the authorities here in the US. I would like you to assure me that the allegations made in the email below are baseless and that you are not funding or assisting terrorism in any way. If you can give me your solemn assurance that this is the case, I will be happy to make the transfer gain. Please arrange for alternative banking details to be sent to me for this to occur.

Regards,

Richard Soale
Department of Temporal Mechanics
Daystrom Institute for Advanced Studies
Roswell, NM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Accounts Investigation Branch [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 21 October 2011 14:32
To: [email protected]
Subject: Funds transfer to Gomez Ricardo account (034164816201)

Dear Mr. Soale,

Your account 814/883424617

I refer you to the bank transfer you made to the above account (034164816201 in the name of Gomez Ricardo) on 20 October at the Figueroa Street Branch in Phister City. I have to inform you that the recipient’s account has been red-flagged by the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a possible terrorist fund account as defined by FBI Statute 465/23/2002, Subsection B. As a result the said account will be frozen and its assets subject to potential seizure by US Federal Authorities in conjunction with the Government of Senegal if it proves to be in the hands of terrorists or their sponsors.
Your funds have therefore not been transferred to this account and have consequently been returned to the Figueroa Street Branch for collection at your earliest opportunity.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Ima Brass
Deputy Head of Accounts Investigation
First Republic Bank of Texas
Fort Worth

We'll see what it gets me, another Piggie perchance?

Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggie No. 5! These guys are as thick as elephant pie!

BANK NAME……………..INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA.

NAME……………………. ZHOU YIN.

ACCT NO-…………………6222022010031179374.

ADDRESS…………………NO.51, HOUJIE ROAD EAST, HOUJIE TOWN, DONGGUAN GUANDONG CHINA.

SWIFT CODE………………ICBKCNBJDGN.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff. Wonder if he'll cough up Number 6 when number 5 fails?

United Kingdom

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent move Jim!

Cellphone - web store
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim, great baiting! Very Happy You seem to have stumbled onto a motherload of lad pain. Congratulations on all those piggies. clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic