SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New bait Idea - Music to my EA[te]RS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys

Brand new scambaiter here...still wet behind the ears, but eager to learn to walk, run, parkour etc. !!

I started fooling around this morning, playing with aliases and ideas, and got an amazing idea for a bait. If this has been done before - my apologies, I did do a search but couldn't find anything to this effect.

Basically, I started creating a site on freewebs, trying to incorporate the "I'm mute, can't talk" line incase scammer tried to give me a ring. At this stage I'm not NEARLY comfortable enough to speak to one over the phone, and I'm playing it as safe as possible to start out with. While doing some googling for webpage material I inadvertently stumbled on an article about "Music Therapy".

This sparked the idea...

The long term goal would be to get the lad(s) to recreate a song...using any instruments, drums etc at their disposal, and record their concert as part of "treatment/research" material in order to get paid. The video's will obviously be used to confirm their participation, but only the audio will be used in the "treatment/research".

This should create loads of oppertunities for the lads to need to "redo" their recordings...sound quality is too low, drums too loud, bushbike in the background, etc. Since it is based on research, TONS of paperwork needs to be done by each member of the band, TONS of forms need filling in, and LOADS of red tape needs to be completed.

If any experienced baiters want to get in on this...PLEASE do. I'm still in the crawling stages, so this might be a bit ambitious. But sharing is caring, and I'm eager to see what the experienced baiters can do with this!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Kreepo! We are glad to have you in our community.

It would be good to have a link to your site. What is essential is that you Bait Safely. Read the 'sticky' posts at the top of this forum. Do consider signing up for a Mentor.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, kreepo!

Sounds like your idea has potential. One thing I have learned about baiters is most have great imaginations -- there are always more great ideas that can be used in a bait.

My advise is to take it slow and learn how to straightbait. Straightbait over and over until you really get a feel for baiting lads. And then put your idea in motion.

Also a mentor can be worth their weight in gold. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater kreepo! There are all kinds of nuts here who would love to help. I agree with Dora, get your feet wet straight-baiting so you get to know lads. Then build up to the wacky stuff.

Years ago ScamPatroller got a lad to hire a whole village of people to sing the disco classic YMCA on video. I think it was around 2008?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome kreepo!

I agree with the others - stick to something basic and straightforward for your first bait or two. Once you become acquainted with how the lads operate and how to deal with them, then expand your bait plots and goals. In addition, be sure to read the threads here on the forums. Many of them often contain clever ways to delay, cause lads pain, and other useful info you can integrate into your own baits.

One other thing I'd like to suggest is that you start each bait with the intention of doing a straight bait with nothing too outrageous involved. As the baits progress, try little things to see how your lads react. This will allow you to begin to determine how easy a lad will be to manipulate. Many lads won't put up with any B.S., which means that your music therapy idea wouldn't work on them. However there are those who are broke, overly greedy, and/or inexperienced, etc., making them much more willing to do whatever it takes if they believe they will receive a payoff. You want to poke and prod each lad until you can tell that you've got one of the desperate, gullible, greedy ones, and then you begin to roll out the music therapy plot. Twisted Evil

Also, when you attempt to engage a lad into something like that, don't lay out the plot to the lad all at once. Include little hints in your emails which you can build upon as the bait progresses. For example, you might mention some music project taking up a lot of your time, which also serves as an excuse for delaying WU payments. Or maybe the money you had planned on sending had to be spent to fix an instrument that you absolutely need for the music project. These kinds of hints can be really handy in that you can lean back on them later and they will give your overall plot more depth and detail, making it much more believable to the lad.

Remember to bait safe! Be creative! And have fun!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcom guys

I have submitted the Cherry application thingy - I've been paired up with a mentor who has already introduced himself.

I am by no means ready to tackle something of this magnitude...but I thought I might as well get the idea out there...someone else might find use for it!

I'll fire up a few straightbaits and see what happens!

Thanks for all the advice Wink
kreepo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok the rudimentary site is up...still needs a lot of polishing, but if you fair folks wouldn't mind ringing up a few testimonials I'd appreciate it Wink

Any tips/trick on the site itself would also be most welcome.

[ and here is the link...stoooooopid me!]

http://utwat.webs.com

Last edited by kreepo on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome..... Laughing

Might help if you gave a link to the site !!!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic