SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Classic Dolla Chop: incoherent abuse and panic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started off as a quick shits-and-giggles bait with a trunkbox lad.

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Please am an Orphan and urgently need you to help me receive my Valuables in a Metallic Trunk Box which my Late Father Deposited in a Security Company which he stated is containing $7.2 Million Usd.

Unknown to the Security Company he only stated to the Security Company that the Metallic Box was containing FAMILY / VALUABLE ITEMS.If you are willing to help me receive it,i am willing to give you %30 of the total sum,remember am now an Orphan so it means that i will be coming over to your Country to start a new Life.

Sincerely,
Miss Beck Susan

I reply with a vague approach and little enthusiasm.

Quote:
dear susan

im not sure how i can help you? how can i help with your box

let me know and ill do what i can

James

She bites, and we're off Smile

Quote:
Dear Beloved Mr James,

May God Bless you for your willingness to assist me receive my Metallic Trunk Box from the Security Company which has been Deposited for some years now.

All you need to do now is to Contact the Security Company with the informations as stated below,Please note that the Security Company will require that you pay for the Security Keeping Charges for their services and also to enable them Deliver to your Home Address which you are to expected to send to them at the point of opening communication with them.

Please dear Mr James,am really counting on you and will also be praying for the successful completion so that i can travel over to your Country with your Assistance to start a new Life,Please what Country are you?,Please can you send me a Picture of you so that i do who is helping me receive my Metallic Trunk Box.

I have attached a Picture of me so that you know whom you are dealing with.

Sincerely,

Miss Beck Susan

Quote:
Dear Beloved Mr James,

Find below the full contact information of the Security Company with my Metallic Trunk Box containing my Inheritance,Hope you received my earlier mail with the 2 pictures of me i sent to you?.

I have forwarded your mail to the Security Company stating that you are my Foster Parents and you will be the one to help me clear and receive my Metallic Trunk Box on my Behalf since i will be staying with you for a while before you help me secure a Home that i might possibly buy through your assistance your in Country.

Dear you have not told me anything about yourself or your Country or what you do,please may i know about you and possibly a picture of you.

NAME OF SECURITY COMPANY: ***@***
OPERATIONS MANAGER: Dr Mark Sismoore
COMPANY PHONE NUMBER: +23326627****

As i have earlier stated the Security Company will require you to pay for the Clearance Charges and Delivery Cost to your Home Address which you are expected to send across to the Security Company.

Sincerely,

Miss Beck Susan

Wheel out the security company!

Quote:
Dr. Mark Sismore to me

show details Oct 3

Attn: James Webly,

We received your mail and it's contents well noted.

As a matter of fact we have been earlier informed by Miss Beck Susan who stated to us that she has gotten a Step-Father Based in the U.K that will assist her Clear her Metallic Trunk Box which was Originally Deposited by her Late Father Engr. Matthew Beck.

In view of your mail,i do wish you a safe Trip to Tel Aviv in Isreal,i await your Call,this is my Direct Phone Number to reach me on: +233249237188,I also await your reachable Number too.

Ahead of you receiving her Metallic Valuable Box,then you will have to hence pay for the Security Keeping Charges / Dumurage that has accrued on the Box,and also the Delivery Charges to enable us Delegate one of our Special Delivery Agent to make Delivery to any Stated Address which you are expected to provide.

The total Cost of Clearance,Dumorage and Delivery Charges is totalled to : 4,273 GBP,In view of this we demand to know when this paayment will be made so that it can enable us enough time to make adequate arrangements/Preparation ahead of the Departure of our Special Delivery Agent which is after we have received and confirmed payment from you.

Ensure that you send a Valid Phone Number that you can be reached on,Your Address where you want the Delivery made,and any Valid I.D Crad for Verification purposes to avoid wrong Delivery.

Regards,

Dr. Mark Sismore
Director Of Operations
Rich Investment Security Company

I give him the excuse that i am flying out to israel and can't do phone calls just now, but I will tomorrow. The promise of a phone call is half as good as an actual call, but costs nothing so provides very good value.

We then go through the usual formats and he gives me a piggy.

Quote:

We await the pay for the Security Keeping Charges / Dumurage that has accrued on the Box,and also the Delivery Charges to enable us Delegate one of our Special Delivery Agent to make Delivery to any Stated Address which you are expected to provide.

The total Cost of Clearance,Dumurage and Delivery Charges which is totaled at 4,273 GBP,Waited for your Call and Your Phone Number and till moment am yet to receive it,why?.

In view of this we request that you make the Payment of the 4,273 GBP into the Account as stated below: (Dead accounts go here)

This is returned as we have problems with the account, he gives me another. Good Boy!

Meanwhile, dark forces move in. Fidelis, the evil dolla choppa hacker boi moves in and sends curses and foul sentiments.

Quote:
Subject: mr james

Chief Satan to susan beck

ne e be mi maga ok so take hand from

do ur on jobs na i go tek am monie, na i go eat well well for ur hard
work so fuck you hahahahaha

aji otu nne gi ooooooooo

No reply so

Quote:
wetin u do 4 eat? wetin u dey live? una poor boi o. i dey chop for
fun, na i go cut all ur jobs n spend on henessy n red boll

monkey dem work babbon dem chop

go to work monkey man hahahahaha

ur mama toto dem smell likje begg man cos ur papa na armed roba which
is why u de yeye boi for life. baba yeye

una fit go perish. na i go put juju for ur head. MAD MAN

And
Quote:
bastard piss of shit liek u

fish mouth mugu una go reach goat tit for suck am

fat anbd old man like u, baba ewu ooo

acnolwedge me as ur masta or i spoil all ur jobs

then no monie no pussie mebe una go shine shoe or push truck hahaha

He does not reply, so as my maga I reply to him telling him that I have made payment, leaving the original email attached but changing the account information to Fidelis Alaibe, Lagos, instead of Patience Something in Ghana. It takes him over 24 hours to notice this. Nincompu!

Quote:
From Dr. Mark Sismore,Director Of Operations ( A HACKER HAS HACKED INTO OUR EMAIL AND HAS CHANGED THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO LAGOS,NIGERIA INSTEAD OF ACCRA-GHANA.))

As requested i have sent again another Account that you are to use to Transfer the 4,273 GBP needed for the Clearance and Onward Delivery to your Address which we are yet to receive from you.

I today your mail stating that you have made the payment but when i tried cross checking the Account information i noticed that it has been changed by an Unknown Hacker so i urgently request that you rush to your Bank to Cancel the Transfer immediately,and correct the Transfer Asap to be further Credited to NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MRS PATIENCE LARYEA and not to NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : FIDELIS ALAIBE which you have already transfered the Money to.

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : FIDELIS ALAIBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 3746493211
ACCT HOLDER ADDRESS : 69 RUMBERO STREET LAGOS
NAME OF BANK: ZENITH BANK NIGERIA LTD
ADDRESS OF BANK: AROMIRE ROAD LAGOS
SWIFT CODE: ZEIBNGLAWEB.

We do hope that you correct the Transfer Mistake of Account that you made the Payment of the 4,273 GBP into the wrong Account as stated above:

THIS IS THE CORRECT ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER TO AND NOT THE ACCOUNT AS STATED ABOVE THAT YOU MADE THE TRANSFER TO,SOMEONE IS ACCESSING OUR EMAIL,SO WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR PASSWORD.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

City bank New York,
Swift Code: CITIUS33
IBAN: **reported***

Further credit to Beneficiary's Account:

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : PATIENCE LARYEA
ACCOUNT NUMBER : **reported**
ADDRESS OF ACCT HOLDER : 23 KOKOMLELE ACCRA GHANA
NAME OF BANK: ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD
ADDRESS OF BANK: SPINTEX ROAD ACCRA GHANA
SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC

After making the Payment this time around i expect that you to press on your Bank to send the Scanned Transfer Slip which will be used to Withdraw the Money from the Bank here

Regards,

Dr. Mark Sismore
Director Of Operations
Rich Investment Security Company

A similar one followed half an hour later urging me to reverse the transaction, which I haven't replied to until late tonight, with the contempt the letter deserves. "susan Beck" also joined in and begged for me to see the bank.

Quote:
Mark,

What the fuck are you talking about? You sent me that account, it's nothing to do with me any more. It's your account and you need to transfer the funds into the other, so be it, I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF

James

Meanwhile Fidelis has emailled Susan with more taunting:

Quote:
wetin ur monie now oooooooo

i shall barawo all ur jobs for i am a true buccaneer

hahahahahaaha

"mark" and "susan" have not replied to Fidelis but they must be itching by now. I am hoping for insults, lots of insults, the sort that come from frying a broken heart on an empty stomach for weeks at a time. More as it happens Very Happy

Last edited by Nailgunner on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Nailgunner, Smile

You are weird man. Smile
Who in their right mind invites insults. Provokes abuse. Incites slander and inflames their pen-pal to such profane language. Yet we all are devoted to this end.
To read of such material constitutes our daily delights.
Nailgunner, We must be nuts. In any other hobby or business abuse makes for a bad day. But we weird baiters thrive on it. The more abuse we get the better the day has been.

Waiting to read more of this pet you have. I Like.
Smile
Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He's being polite so far, very polite, it must hurt to be so restrained. The abuses were from my lad character to him and he hasn't bitten.

He has written back to my maga imploring him to do something about the bank transfer, of course nothing will happen and Fidelis will mail him back tomorrow morning with a pile of cash in his back pocket and some unsavoury gloating.

No idea where I'm going with this, I'll just see what he looks likely to do and encourage him that way.

He will get more curses and abuse anyway, it's just how I roll.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i noticed that it has been changed by an Unknown Hacker so i urgently request that you rush to your Bank to Cancel the Transfer immediately

Chopped lad panicking!! Laughing

Perfectly executed Nailgunner Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic