SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad Mother...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Noisewater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just discovered this site yesterday when someone from Nigeria posted on Reddit about all of his friends scamming. This has been amazing read. Kudos to you Phil and everyone else involved! Hope to get into some baiting myself after I digest enough brilliance from everyone here. Smile
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Doc! I saw that AMA also!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dr Noisewater - and thank you for the compliments!

From one upholder of the hippocratic oath to another I'm sure you'll be interested in this:
Quote:

Good Morning Mr Connor,

I am updating you on the condition of Elena and wonder if you could answer a few important questions for me.

She is still asking for "". What is your dinkle?
She is also saying that it is " fault". Who or what is?
She still believes that parts of her are either robotic or prosthetic. Namely her arms and legs, genitalia, mammary glands, left hemisphere of the cranium, left eyeball, nose, tongue and vocal chords. This is why she insists on talking in a synthetic voice that sounds to her like a robot. It is most strange.

Mr Connor, I would appreciate it if you could list for me all the strange things she has said or done to you in the past as this will help me compile a profile on Elena which will, hopefully, lead to her successful rehabilitation into the community and ultimately, lead her back into the loving embrace of her family. I will happily compile a weekly report and email this to you - so that you will be able to mark Elena's progress as we merrily bob along.

Regards,

@Cosette Laughing It would appear that ALL of Doughnut's injuries were a lie!! Sorry. What will Mike think? Very Happy

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, laddo sends me this:

Quote:

Thanks very much for getting back to me Mr Feldman. I can understand what you've said and will be patient until she's outta the hospital...

Regards,
Scammer.

I'm thinking of having Barry arrested for fraud. Speaking of getting arrested, THIS gem turns up in my spam:

Quote:
Hello Mr Feldman, how are you doing? I hope good. I'm the hotel manager maybe Mr Mike Scammer must have told you that. And i think it's important to let you know that Mr Scammer has been sent to jail after facing issues in court yesterday and he's gonna be in jail until he's bill are being paid, i don't care if it's forever cuz we're tired of him telling us lies about you transferring money. If there's anything else you need to know, you can send me a message.

Thanks,
Caesar hotels.

ETA: Since laddo was so nice to write to me, I just HAD to write back:

Quote:
Dear Mr Alsoscammer,

Forgive me not writing back sooner, but this went to my spam filter and it's taken me this long to find it. Indeed, Mr Scammer has mentioned the hotel many times, but to be honest I am not certain that he has mentioned you specifically, I will have to check.

To put you in the picture, we have tried many times to send the funds Mr Scammer has requested, we have tried more than once to transfer the funds into the bank account supplied to no avail, we had repeatedly requested he check the details and I almost died in my Audi trying to do the transfer!

And as I have mentioned more than once to Mr Scammer, it is a federal offence in this country to send that amount of cash through Western Union.

To be blunt Mr alsoscammer, In our current situation, we would like to be more supportive to Mr Scammer but cannot break the laws of the land. As a businessman you of all people would be most aware that there are rules and regulations that have to be abided by.

Please do not hesitate to email me or ring me on the number supplied if we can be of further assistance.

Barry

Yes, ring the number that will never work Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:

@Cosette Laughing It would appear that ALL of Doughnut's injuries were a lie!! Sorry. What will Mike think? Very Happy

Love Phil X

Phil, what about the newspaper article you sent to Mike? You know the one where they wrote about Doughnut and her body parts.
Hope he wont get suspicious.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd forgotten about that article as well. I hope lad has as well:oops:

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wow! Well remembered Pretty's and Chrys. I'm glad someone's paying attention. Ah well, we can always say Doughnut's phone was hacked! You know how newspapers are. Very Happy I'm pretty sure that Mike won"t query it. He's still scratching his head trying to work out who exactly he's supposed to be asking for money from.

So poor Mike's in jail?!!! Well obviously Doughnut's therapist doesn't know this because he's had a reply from Mike:

Quote:
Hello , thanks very much for getting back to me. i'm sorry for not responding quickly, i've been facing alot issues here... Talking about DINKLES, she's talking about my Cock, and Little Doughnut is our daughter. I hope this will do, and hope to hear back from you

Best regards,

The doctor is in! And he replies:

Quote:
Dear Mr Connor,

Thank you for your prompt and helpful response. I should have known that she meant cock as she is extremely sexually charged at the present moment.

I would like you to think hard Mr Connor. Try to recall any strange or unusual things she might have said or discussed with you in the past. Make a list and then if you could email me that list and your thoughts about Elena that would be a great help too.

I really need to work with you on this Mr Connor. Elena is one of the most challenging and intriguing cases I have ever had. And she is a beautiful woman who deserves to be restored back to her full health and lush bloom of sexual attractiveness.

I am sending you a recording made today as Elena has asked for you many times and this is a good way of getting her to talk - even though she still insists on being a robot. Perhaps a recorded message from you would be a useful thing?

Regards,

Dr Crotum

Ok. This was quite weird to make. Basically, it's me pretending to be two people that I have invented in order to fool another pretend two people that the scammer has invented. I used apple's (Steve Jobs RIP) own vicky voice sim to provide Doughnut's voice - good job she's supposed to be a robot!

Startz_E_071011.wav

I have absolutely no idea where this is going BTW. One of the joys of baiting, I guess.

Love Phil X

rezerektd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to you sir!
Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 hours of reading later and here I am at page 16. All I can say is... WOW. Looking forward to Mike's reaction to the recording.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Rezerektd and I admire your stamina, Hugh - thanks for reading.

Mike says nothing about the recording but does take the time to review a couple of emails:

Quote:
She has said things like

You make my heart sore every time I hear from you.
Oh Mike I long for your strong arms to throw me on the bed, plug me in to the mains, (I have an extension cord) and take me all night long over and over again until you are utterly useless.
I love you so much and feel so lost.

Please Dr Crotum, i want you to tell her i love her so much, and can't wait to hold her and make sweet passionate love to her and I want you to tell her to get well, that i'm very worried about her..

Lazy Mike. That's not a proper list! I'm sure Doughnut's said many more crazy things but Mike needs to be encouraged so Dr Crotum replies:

Quote:
I see, I see. Very interesting, Mr Connor. VERY interesting. Particularly the part about extension cords and you being useless.

You are obviously an intelligent man Mr Connor. Full of insight, full of knowledge, full of…shining examples. I would very much like to collaborate with you on this. What do you make of Elena's recording. Have you listened to it? I really think it might be extremely useful as an aid to her recovery if you were able to record her a message of your own. Have a think about it and please try if you can. I know you want Elena to be well as quickly as possible.

I will update you in a couple of days.

Regards,

I'd love to hear how Mike sounds. I wonder if he has a strong Texan accent?

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike's gone a bit quiet so the Doctor sends him this:

Quote:
Dear Mr Connor,

As I haven't heard from you in a while and you neglect to answer my questions I presume you are not interested in receiving my regular reports on Elena's progress and her current condition.

I'm sure she will be disappointed but I understand and sympathise that you are no doubt a busy man or no longer concerned about her mental health.

Regards,

Mike replies:

Quote:
I'm very sorry but I believe she should have told you the situation I am right now as I'm facing issues with a hotel for owing them debts. please I don't mean to ignore you... Ok

The doctor updates Mike:

Quote:
Dear Mr Connor,

I am sending you the report on Elena's condition [attached a couple of pages of random gobbledegook and meaningless tables] although I'm not sure if you're interested. I have to say, she is a fascinating woman. You are a lucky man Mr Connor. If it wasn't for the fact that she is married to you I would have a pop at her myself.

I really expected you would send a recording of yourself to cheer Elena up. Unfortunately, I promised her that you would and every day that goes by without hearing it, she becomes worse. Yesterday I found her dry humping the television in her room. While David Cameron was on!!!

Such a shame - but I understand if you are having "problems".

I will tell her that you are sick or injured or incapacitated through drink or an accident. Please let me know which excuse you would like me to use.

Regards,

Mike might be winding this scam down at the same time I'm winding the bait - hopefully we can make it to the end of October though as that would be 10 months of fraustration!

Love Phil X

Canuck666
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot stop laughing.. Brilliant!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been out of the loop for awhile (Real life has a habit of doing that), so I sent him a fishing email to see if he still wants to play with a (fake) Law Firm:

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

I have been notified from Dr Fubar that you are no longer in Communication with him. is that true? If that is the case we would be unable to release the funds you have worked so hard to receive. If we are to help get you out of jail, we would need reports on Ms Doughtnut's health, and if they can be corroborated by you, we have a much better chance if releasing the money you have requested much quicker than without your help.

While I am not a medical doctor, from a legal perspective it has been my experience that input from a patient's lover can bring a patient around much quicker than they would without the lover's help.

While Doughnut is a family friend, she needs her lover right now, and that is something only you can provide. It seems we need each other Mr Scammer, as we cannot claim our fees either while the funds are frozen. You need to get out of jail, we need to pay our bills as well.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Barry.

Let's see if the nasty scammer wants to play Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ *Peter Griffin voice* Oh he'll play, Chrys. He'll play. Mehehehehh.

Poor Mike is as confused as the rest of us! He replies to the doctor but as the hotel manager Mr Sylvester. Remember him? No, me neither! Wink

Quote:
Okay, thanks very much for doing your bests to give me details on Elena's health conditions.. Tell her i'm still having problems with the hotel and she'll understand and that my daughter has been sick.. Is she doing any better? and when do you think she'll be ok to be discharged? I'll be looking forward to hear back from you Doctor.. Thanks.. Sylvester...

The good thing is that Mike seems happy to wait until the day Doughnut is better (whenever that may be) and seems genuinely satisfied to ride this out until payday. Does he not realise that is the day after never?

Love Phil X

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor confused Mike, he did not wonder... who will pay him treatment by a psychiatrist? I hope Doughnut will be generous. What wonderful family will be...together forever...and in illness and in health.

p.s.I am sorry that I still do not have the courage to start bait, but one day... Twisted Evil
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bara! Welcome to Eater and the romance/love bait forum. We're always glad to see a new username here. And don't worry - if you're thinking of baiting then just jump in once you've got yourself a safe email account and feel happy having a go. Sometimes the first few baits don't go like you planned them but that doesn't matter because you learn as you go along. I read other people's baits for about 2 or 3 months before I tried it. And on my third go I was lucky to catch a lovely Vlad (russian scammer) who amused me and gave me a bank account to report. And that is how you get hooked!!

Enjoy yourself, give the lying, thieving scammers pain and thank you for reading about Doughnut and her problems. And Mike and Susan's problems too!! I'm sure she will be generous. Mike has been so patient he deserves his reward. But I want my recording. Mike MUST speak to his fans!

Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bara, and welcome to the incredibly murky world that is Romance baiting. Take your time, I waited six months before I felt confident enough to start baiting, and feel free to ask questions along the way. We're here to help (unless you're a Scammer of course) Wink

In the meantime, lad wants me to write to his Hotel character:

Quote:
Thanks for the message, Yes I'm still in touch with Mr. but am at a point of doing nothing right now cuz i'm in trouble with the hotel issues and i hope you understand me Mr Not Scammer. I also want you to please contact the hotel manager so you can help me talk to him about the debts cuz i wish i could help Doughnut now that she needs me most but i can't right now, and i feel bad about it.. I hope to hear back from you Mr Not Scammer, Best regards. Mike

And for the record I ALWAYS mask my in public! puke

ETA - My reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

While I am happy to write to the Hotel Manager as you have suggested, I fail to see the point. Mr Cockwood has made it perfectly clear that he does not care about you at all, and is happy to see you rot in jail:

"Hello Mr Feldman, how are you doing? I hope good. I'm the hotel manager maybe Mr Mike Scammer must have told you that. And i think it's important to let you know that Mr Scammer has been sent to jail after facing issues in court yesterday and he's gonna be in jail until he's bill are being paid, i don't care if it's forever cuz we're tired of him telling us lies about you transferring money. If there's anything else you need to know, you can send me a message."

Mr Scammer, what made you stay with a man of such obvious ill repute? I am sure there is more than one Hotel in the Country where you are living... However, at this point in time, I am afraid the only person who can help us both now is Dr . Once he gives us the all clear, I will review your case as a matter of priority, so we can get you out of jail as soon as possible.

My personal assistant, Ms <snaipped> is also working on your case as a matter of urgency, and thinks we may have a case to launch a class action suit against Mr Cockwood. We are still looking into the law as it stands in your country, but it seems that Mr Cockwood may in fact be guilty of false imprisonment, as well as entrapment. Here in this country the entrapment clause would be grounds for an appeal on it's own, and you could released on Summons until your case could be reheard. Ms <snipped> will hopefully get back to me in the next few days as to whether this can be done. If we can I'll will be contacting Mr Cockwood, his address SHOULD be on the receipt you sent us!

We will keep in touch,

Barry

I made a point of checking beforehand, there is NO address on the receipt. But it SHOULD scare him momentarily, hopefully enough to go and check himself (if he even kept a copy that is) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

bara
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thank you both of you

@Phil- I have not read and learn that much since I have been a student. I am the most regular visitor of Eater "library”, ever. I have a plenty time to read and I hope I will achieve a good results. Almost I have become a scammer victim, but Google is the best friend of mine.

@ internationalchrysis - How do you know that I am a scammer Smile In fact, I am more like a vladeta.
Please do not tell Phil , because I love him unconditionally.

One of reasons I cannot start bait is my English. I am afraid I “sound” as a scammer, what on second hand is not that bad, at least “my love “ and myself will understand each other perfectly.
Embarassed

Once again, thanks
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bara. I love you and all the other romance baiters too. Very glad that you didn't fall for a scammer but found us instead.

Chrys, you HAVE got the address if you want it. The Caesar Hotel in London is a real hotel - Mike must have looked it up so if you need to use that fact to your advantage go ahead and turn the screw! Very Happy

decides to send Mike a message prompting him in the direction of a voice recording:

Quote:
Mr Connor,

I really don't know how to tell you this without sounding melodramatic so I'm just going to be honest. Elena is probably going to remain locked inside her own mind constructs FOREVER unless you help her. She is convinced that not only is she still a robot and not a human being despite all my attempts to convince her otherwise and that she is not sexually attractive despite my special "hands on" therapy sessions which involve me almost breaking the rules of therapist / patient boundaries then I really don't know how we will bring her back into reality.

I truly believe that you need to send her a recorded message. She needs to hear your voice telling her that you love her and are waiting for her and the intimate, special sexual things that a man and his woman talk about in order to make her well and so that she can leave here and start her new life with you.

Please try to do this as soon as possible as I'm not sure what she will do if she doesn't know that you love her. I'm sorry but she has not mentioned anything about hotels or problems and when I told her that her daughter was sick she said "Good. That little bitch deserves to be ill after she tried to take all my money. I hate Erica and she will never get a single penny of my 1.3 million pounds."

It is now very late / early morning and I must finish. I will look in on Elena as she sleeps. I love to watch her when she is calm and peaceful with just a thin blanket covering her modesty and outstanding knockers.

Please send her your recorded message asap.

Regards,

Seems even supposedly professional therapists aren't safe from Doughnut's ample charms. I hope the Doctor can keep his hands to himself. Wink

Love Phil X

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, I think I did freak out the lad a bit. I got sent this back to me:

Quote:
Thanks for the message but please i don't want you to do that cuz it's not gonna be funny. please you just have to e-mail the hotel manager and know what youhave to do so i can get out of jail...

Oh I don't know, it's been pretty funny so far... My reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr Scammer,

I am fully aware of my duties in this matter, please do not be condescending.

And for the record, while I would love to be able to send the money, I have explained more than once that our hands are tied. We need for doughnut to get better, and as I mentioned, your help in that will hopefully bring her back to her senses much quicker than if she were to go through this by herself. If you are able to help Dr in his work, I strongly advise you to do so, in any way you can.

And as for Mr alsoscammer, we have been receiving abusive emails & phone calls from someone else claiming to be from the Caesar Hotel, demanding that I stop dealing with you. As you may or may not know, Caesar Hotels are owned by Derby hotels, whose headquarters are in Spain. My team is in discussions with the Caesar Hotel Management at Derby Hotel Pty Ltd in Barcelona and they claim to have had no record of your stay in London. I am certain it is just an oversight and have forwarded them the receipt you sent me. It should be cleared up soon.

Mr Scammer, we re doing our best to help you, but you have to help us also. I will let you know what eventuates from our Discussions with Management in Barcelona.

Barry

Oh dear Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good work Chrys! That should have Mike sweating a little. It's remarkable how lightly we have been sparing him thus far. Here's a couple of exchanges to heat things up in relation to the doctor's last mail, Mike says:

Quote:
Please tell her it's Little Doughnut that's sick not Erica, As for me, i'm talking to you right from the Jail so i'm sorry i can't do anything for now

Lazy boy! He's using his jail sentence as a means of getting out of any work!
I reply:

Quote:
Good Morning Mr Connor,

I had no idea you were in jail. Of course it is none of my business to ask why. I have to say I am surprised that Elena would be associated with a felon. She seems more sophisticated than that. I had better not tell her where you are as it would probably upset her.

I will say you have "gone on a holiday cruise".

Well, do let me know if you are released and I will tell Elena where you are (once she is cured and if she is still interested in you.)

I must now go for one of my therapy sessions with her. I do look forward to seeing her each day.

Regards,

Mike doesn't seem happy with that and makes a suggestion:

Quote:
Thanks for contacting. Please i want you to tell her that the hotel has thrown me to jail. she know about it, please don't lie to her and please tell her to talk to the hotel manager by e-mail and find a way to pay their debts so i can get outta trouble

Where does Mike think she is? A pamper spa? He's going to have to find some way of completing tasks even in jail - either that or the doctor will have to pay him a visit.

Love Phil X

Hugh
Not quite a Newb

Location: Where engineering meets Bratwurst and a shit-ton of Schokolade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Mike is getting more and more tangled in this really confusing web of lies!
I'm still reading, keep up the good work!
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw this and thought of Doughnut. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hkCcoenLW4&feature=related
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Hugh! Glad you're still along for the ride.

@Fridge Very Happy Very Happy That's Doughnut's imaginary robot legs at 2min 30sec!! Good find. One day we'll be IN Halo rather than watching it on a screen. Pretty amazing - Doubt I'll be around though. My favourite robots are the stuff they do at Boston Dynamics. I love that bio-mechanical shit.

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Phil and team

I am still reading along your story and I cant believe it how long this takes. Wonderfull work.

Great! Very Happy

Orange

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic